Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 11:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makilaz (Post 4726968)

psychoangel691 [6]
Duskfall, Xiz, DaBackpack, flashflash account, jessiebessie, leetic

leetic [4]
MixMasterLar, Ulleabhara, Hakulyte, bolth mannn

MixMasterLar [1]
XelNya

jessiebessie [1]
Funnygurl555

I don't see anything here that helps.

I would assume wolves would be willing to vote the player thats more active but Leetic also kinda waited until the final second to come back

Still gonna quote it here for visibility but i don't think wagonomics gonna help us this phase

leetic 04-26-2020 11:20 PM

Considering that both wagons were on town and the two people on vanity wagons were flipped town and a greencheck respectively, I think that's a sign that at least one of the players who led the discussion D1 is a wolf

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727108)
also aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I kind of see this could be a slip if bolt is a wolf, they're partners with godfather FG

otherwise yikes dude

It kind just looks like he didnt read shit

Which is telling of a few things, i guess

flashflash account 04-26-2020 11:22 PM

speaking of this votecount it's pretty odd for xel and fg to both be town via wagonomics

w/e greencheck is greencheck

flashflash account 04-26-2020 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727117)

yeah it mostly just looks that way
hence the yikes

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4727116)
Considering that both wagons were on town and the two people on vanity wagons were flipped town and a greencheck respectively, I think that's a sign that at least one of the players who led the discussion D1 is a wolf

Break'em down for me

Hakulyte 04-26-2020 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4726954)
I will be very upset if you shoot me btw

you will hear about it for days

DAYS

That sounds important.

leetic 04-26-2020 11:36 PM

I'll probably do more tomorrow when I am done with all my physics-related things but for now I think DaBackpack is really worth looking into. Was vocal and spent D1 arguing we should lynch inactives (we can see how well that turned out) and he only seemed to push users who were easy targets. Having a pivotal vote on the Psycho wagon does not look very good for him, especially since one of the users he was pushing hard against was already on the wagon and he didn't seem to comment on it. And, he has mysteriously disappeared from the thread.

flashflash account 04-26-2020 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4727122)
I'll probably do more tomorrow when I am done with all my physics-related things but for now I think DaBackpack is really worth looking into. Was vocal and spent D1 arguing we should lynch inactives (we can see how well that turned out) and he only seemed to push users who were easy targets. Having a pivotal vote on the Psycho wagon does not look very good for him, especially since one of the users he was pushing hard against was already on the wagon and he didn't seem to comment on it. And, he has mysteriously disappeared from the thread.

Wasn't MML more vocal about lynching inactives than DBP?

Bolth mannn 04-26-2020 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727117)

I知 reading everything, I promise you that

I知 just not understanding a lot of what is going on

And I知 kinda sick of getting yelled at by all the high posters whenever I suggest scum possibilities that are outside your apparent realm of possibilities

If scum was always exactly who made the most sense then every game would be over by d3

flashflash account 04-26-2020 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727124)
I知 reading everything, I promise you that

I知 just not understanding a lot of what is going on

And I知 kinda sick of getting yelled at by all the high posters whenever I suggest scum possibilities that are outside your apparent realm of possibilities

If scum was always exactly who made the most sense then every game would be over by d3

fg was checked green by leetic, meaning the slot is pretty likely to be town, but it has a chance of being a check on the godfather (which is statistically unlikely)

Hakulyte 04-26-2020 11:42 PM

Jessie -shrugs-

Hakulyte 04-26-2020 11:46 PM

Damn, DBP could be scum too.

Awkward.

Hakulyte 04-26-2020 11:50 PM

Ulleabhara/Jessie/DBP is my new trend.

flashflash account 04-26-2020 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727128)
Ulleabhara/Jessie/DBP is my new trend.

as a potential team? What kind of interactions do they have?

Hakulyte 04-26-2020 11:56 PM

Go iso Jessie and check her interactions around DBP.

@MML

Ulli was Yuka in Animal Crossing.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4726588)
Lol

The only time I've ever seen town doing what Xiz is doing right now, is when they were either totally new and didn't know how to handle pressure, or had some secret stuff to trigger on death

And there are no Vengekills or Oracles or other such goodies in this setup, so cool

Xiz is probably my final answer unless some big bombshell comes up in the last hour or so

Very dependant on Xiz's alignment tbh.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727130)
Go iso Jessie and check her interactions around DBP.

@MML

Ulli was Yuka in Animal Crossing.

all I see is #512 which... doesn't really mean a lot to me

what do you see?

jessiebessie 04-27-2020 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727032)
Xiz has basically done exactly what I figured he would.

Rather he's lying or really was a town who was roleblocked, the way he has gone about it is basically shit and it's just gonna be this huge questionmark for the rest of the game

If he's town, I already know wolves will never nightkill him and use him as a mislynch as late into the game as they can, aiming for F3

If he's wolf, he needs to die anyway

Xiz

If he flips wolf that's a fuckton of info town and gleam, especially if our PRs manage to out their targets

If he's town then he's already made him dying this game inevitable, and we can at least confirm that wolves targeted Xel.

Xiz is still a huge ???? for me, but he knew that saying he lied about his role at the last second would lead to huge suspicion from town the next day, so I can稚 see why he would have done it other than to throw wolves off, right? I think you know that too, which is why this post rubs me the wrong way.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727132)
all I see is #512 which... doesn't really mean a lot to me

what do you see?

Well, I'm sure you remember me having the entrance talk about how "xiz,psycho,leetic" are the wolf team because timing etc.

I've been looking up who outside of me was interested to vote inside that circle and why.

Most of them were fairly complacent about going in that direction even if they don't believe it.