Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   FFR Scores ~2018 Remix~ (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=148646)

-Blue7- 03-21-2018 02:46 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2018 Remix~

wunwanged angle

-Blue7- 03-21-2018 08:46 PM

oop double post

fixed my miss woop

rip

poop

hi19hi19 03-22-2018 10:19 AM

Played seriously today for the first time in 2 years or so

At least I can still AAA FMOs?
Got it in one try too (obviously not a sightread though :P )

EDIT- playing FGOs went less well
fingers refused to go fast and also ??? stamina ???

xXOpkillerXx 03-22-2018 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4614161)

Sick AAA corn ! Play for a few days and stamina should come back in no time

Prime8 03-22-2018 03:50 PM

Some AAA's

Prime8 03-22-2018 03:53 PM

And some non-AAA's

That Blindfolds Aside should have been 4 goods, but I goofed on the easy stuff near the end

SexxeS 03-22-2018 06:04 PM

-Blue7- 03-22-2018 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexxeS (Post 4614200)

u wot

MikeShinoda12345 03-22-2018 08:03 PM

Hey Prime8, I don't think your scores are recording on your actual account. Are you aware of this?

xXOpkillerXx 03-22-2018 09:06 PM

After countless blackflags and a booflag, finally

One Winged Angel 03-23-2018 12:09 AM

Proud of u my dude

hi19hi19 03-23-2018 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4614212)

u did it

ur free

hi19hi19 03-23-2018 11:18 AM

free to dive into the harder songs and AAA them too

SEE WHAT I DID THERE

Godnick 03-23-2018 03:41 PM

Oooo what is going on in here? *hunchcrawls closer to all these scores chaining around curiously*..... .

Promeval Detruction, the one and only

The prime @$$ of prime has some prime ass boomers. Primed On!:
Was looking through was like, "Novo. okok he's werkin"
then it just kept going and getting faster, and the fast ones were tough shit too, That's just pure through the fire and flanes,

The prime ass of prime has some prime ass scores here of prime interest:
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV V
Was looking through was like, "Novo. okok he's werkin" Oooo what is going on in here? *hunchcrawls closer to all these scores chaining around curiously*..... .

[i]
Promeval Detruction, the one and only
The prime @$$ of prime has some prime ass scores primed out!:
Was looking through was like, "Novo. okok he's werkin"
then it just kept going and getting faster, and the fast ones were tough shit too, That's just pure through the fire and flanes,

Primetime

"He went primeval on it's ass"! Beast mode Ender. x(-OK clean job!

Woah.. Oh my. Well done!!! FSU'd, Again! Ain't nothing stoppin that!
Quote:

That Blindfolds Aside should have been 4 goods, but I goofed on the easy stuff near the end.
Quote:

Quoting accident, you'll never remember it though so who cares. ^on topic: why I keep the song timer bar off. Nerves, hesitant suspense and reminders of spots seen through paripherals and also hate distractions on screen. Gotta keep it rolling along and introduce plenty of new challenges to enjoy. Still though, as is, that's so clean. Props 2 progress! Take^ ^the hAAAmmer to it good and harshly. Keep it primed and always give it your best imminently advancing higher. fine-like wine in a dine [[8- ) Have fun fellow player.
yo boy fresh up is H1gh cloud 9 thc daily dose of contents, Welcome back to the Game! Hope you enjoy!:

A warm hello to you [b]Hi19Hi19[b]

A big hiX19 to you legend of the past. Coming from a breaker of 33 Months here.
Quote:

(SHEEEEEEZUS!!!!!) *Applauds* Welcome back, can't wait to see what welse you got in store :D

Egg Daquiri! Bet there's memory to utilize to only make even better. (fuck that's so good for so little time) Relentless skill, epic legend in 2018.
Quote:

Gr8 stamna practice at least and finger mindful equilibriation improvements. Nostalgia fulfillment. More the merrier. Congrats and hope you can find more songs to stone barrage like an absolute Rocking Ass GeomotherfuckingdudeLastBoss.
1 word: Stampered!

bonus: One thing I regret is playing the old mindblocked ones first that were enjoyed because it was so much easier to breeze through them outta nowehere. Seems like playing tougher sims help\s too. This game has a real spiritual connection with mind and body if you think about it.

Wisemen The Opted Mythical elder Killer of AAArows bringer of flames, enters the area:

-Comes in to have a gander, then the badass goes back to reading his wizard literature. Hope to you good luck @ some satisfactory sesh's of arrow soaring arrow strikeouts of homers.

Blueberry fields for ever

fixed my miss woop

rip

poop
Sheeeeeeesus Wowawoahwaaweewah huh? "Ooo man, lyke is that foreal? Are you like, from mother earth dood? That's so gnarley, woooooah!
HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA

B✝ue: "Heyyyyy I think I'll play some ffr but crank the already excruciatingly overcranked burnin hot thermastat o' cripplehands to !3 X! Boy, Hot momma! Talk about a mean dose of honey!

[/quote]
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Your all like, "Hone, Hive been there and it was like the most drilling ever in a song. Mind got realligned. There's a bee in all of us.
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb (dumbfounded duck face of chase death)
Keep up the hard work over there, been so hard on those arrows, rightous. Rapta breed boys are some real bad boys. They don't mess around esp with rates. As always, may the triforce be with you and keep up the wonderful scores. Yes.
[/quote]
then it just kept going. progressin heaps. Then he drops this smoker... This! V V V V
V
Primetime tap-pertaiain-meant

"He went smiteful on it's ass".! Beast mode Ender. x(-OK clean job!

yo boy literally fresh up is H1gher than cloud 9 shares his daily dose of contents, Welcome back to the Game!!!:
Quote:

[/QUOTE=Prime8;4614183]
[spoiler=Hi10hi19 since at least 11.99 years]
A big hiX19 to you legend of the past. Coming from a breaker of 33 Months here.
Quote:

(SHEEEEEEZUS!!!!!) *Applauds* Welcome back, can't wait to see what welse you got in store :D

Egg Daquiri! Bet there's memory to utilize to only make even better. (fuck that's so good for so little time) Relentless skill, epic legend in 2018.
Quote:

Gr8 stamna practice at least and finger mindful equilibriation improvements. Nostalgia fulfillment. More the merrier. Congrats and hope you can find more songs to stone barrage like an absolute Rocking Ass GeomotherfuckingdudeLastBoss.
1 word: Stampered!

bonus: One thing I regret is playing the old mindblocked ones first that were enjoyed because it was so much easier to breeze through them outta nowehere. Seems like playing tougher sims help\s too. This game has a real spiritual connection with mind and body if you think about it.

Wisemen The Opted Mythical elder Killer of AAArows bringer of flames, around loves to tame songs punches out some great playthroughs

-Comes in to have a gander, then the badass goes back to reading his wizard literature. Hope to you good luck @ some satisfactory sesh's of arrow soaring arrow strikeouts of homers.

[spoiler= He's blue if he was green he'd dye]

fixed my miss woop

rip

poop
Sheeeeeeesus Wowawoahwaaweewah huh? "Ooo man, lyke is that foreal? Are you like, from mother earth dood? That's so gnarley, woooooah!
HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA

B✝ue: "Heyyyyy I think I'll play some ffr but crank the already excruciatingly overcranked burnin hot thermastat to !3 EX! Hot momma! Talk about a mean dose of honey!

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Your all like, "Hone, Hive been there and it was like the most drilling ever in a song. Mind got realligned.

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb (dumbfounded duck face of chase death)
Keep up the hard work over there, been so hard on those arrows skillwose, righteous. Raptor Indian breed boys are some real bad boys. They don't mess around esp with rates. As always, may the triforce be with you and keep up the wonderful scores. Yes.

[/spoiler

Great stuff all around.

OH and this arised beast of this grand time to those who like to have fun like this awesome guy, Sanjinxcon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanjixcon (Post 4613118)

lol

Holds head in utter awe and literal disbelief of this beastlyness. Man! What a triooer.

T_T :OOOOyOOOOiOOOOiOOOiOO!O

This is the toughest fmo for me, and you come in just like, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ain't no be gonna catch me! xD" those trills are so hard to nail through.

[/quote]
rekt! would be curious of your score on it next year after some good ffr files practice. Maybe a AAA? Potentials high....Maybe sooner!

These files are weird and you are just rippling through them.. Fascinated by this.Total Brutality. Must be dat oregon dank xD Skeletor is a real treasure. Loving the brutal chaos master tap screenies. Big things for you to come as if they weren't spewing in already! Wouldn't doubt d7 next month :D The bolt of FFR. Skelet0r 3gs? FFFFFFF!!!!!! Gittin er' done :D.WAy above expectation .

too lazy to correct commands, oh well have fun everyone.

Dinglesberry 03-23-2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Blue7- (Post 4614127)

o i never noticed this until godnicks huge ramble post where I saw it, this is realllly sick though dude, nice

SK8R43 03-23-2018 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4614212)

That ending wall that ends in a jump though... nice aaa!!

Rapta 03-23-2018 05:05 PM

Level Skip 1.4x Rate

-Blue7- 03-24-2018 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapta (Post 4614275)
Level Skip 1.4x Rate

son of dink

hi19hi19 03-24-2018 06:22 AM

[Internally Questions Why I Made This File]

I remember this being a LOT harder. It's just trills?

Nail all the hard parts, finger slips on the easiest part of the file, then get 3 more goods because you're tilted from missing.

The FFR classic.

SexxeS 03-24-2018 05:18 PM

I though I was on 1.2 the whole time. This was a fairly pleasing score.