Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153460)

gold stinger 07-27-2021 11:35 PM

Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

If there's any post main thread should read right now, it's the size 5 font one because it gives town a metric ton of information to work with.

No one should be shitposting this phase.

SubaruPoptart 07-27-2021 11:35 PM

@Xiwiz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4767118)
@subuwu

I’m not some type of role that I PMd sunfan to implement.

I despise this

Charu 07-27-2021 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4767117)
Hi everybody. I am really confused because there is not another announcement from sun fan and no death, but I am happy, because three of my favorite TWG players just joined this game all at once. Suck it main thread, this is basically the cool kids' club. Haha.

Hell ya!

Lessgo!!!

SubaruPoptart 07-27-2021 11:39 PM

@Shadow_God_10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4767128)
EXCUSE ME SIR, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?

we have a winner

blindreper1179 07-27-2021 11:40 PM

I just caught up, and seeing 3 kills still is pretty scary. I have a strong feeling we have wolves, a vigi, and a 3p KP. With that being said, with no night kill in this thread, I feel safe in trusting sub and storn. I already had star on my better side, this only solidifies them.

I do want to mention, I went to use my power last night, and I am no longer a PR, or at least, able to use my power. It was effective in the main game. I wanted to track storn. I also realize that was a bad move until just now because they hadn't posted in the thread that day. -_- So I aplogize even if I still use of it. Out of the three that got sent here , I'd go with round first, charu second, then dbp, only because of how dbp has been playing, or else charu would be last.

Charu 07-27-2021 11:40 PM

lmao, shadow_god

Understandable reaction.

roundbox 07-27-2021 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4767093)
lynch in this thread should absolutely be between Charu/roundbox/DBP given that no-kill is off, and there was no kill outside of the lynch last night for this thread. Everyone (including storn) gets soft cleared as not wolf aligned.

I'd use soft-cleared lightly here

yes I am mad that I'm on the potential chopping block today, but I do want to emphasize we do not know for sure how this mirror game works, and the host communication about town or mafia losing can only be taken at face value

our deductions are our own and not the word of the host

roundbox 07-27-2021 11:44 PM

blind feels damn towny and I'm sad I'm at the top of his list

roundbox 07-27-2021 11:45 PM

celery/haku for potential wolf

I'm just not liking either of their game plans so far, and I don't want haku to be cleared for getting VoTeRuShEd

Charu 07-27-2021 11:45 PM

If it makes you feel better round.

There's really no one on the chopping block I wanna vote for because I don't think anyone currently is a wolf here.

Not even backpack.

Charu 07-27-2021 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4767131)
I just caught up, and seeing 3 kills still is pretty scary. I have a strong feeling we have wolves, a vigi, and a 3p KP. With that being said, with no night kill in this thread, I feel safe in trusting sub and storn. I already had star on my better side, this only solidifies them.

I do want to mention, I went to use my power last night, and I am no longer a PR, or at least, able to use my power. It was effective in the main game. I wanted to track storn. I also realize that was a bad move until just now because they hadn't posted in the thread that day. -_- So I aplogize even if I still use of it. Out of the three that got sent here , I'd go with round first, charu second, then dbp, only because of how dbp has been playing, or else charu would be last.

123Kappa just brought it up, but what if this is why wolves can't kill in this game?

Also, what the...

SubaruPoptart 07-27-2021 11:48 PM

Honestly I don't think the chopping block is a chopping block if sunfan consciously updated the phase and goldstinger is still able to interact despite being flipped. Getting voted means nothing except just flipping for info. I feel getting nk'd is a different story; which I don't think is possible yet.

That game phase at the OP hasn't changed yet so I highly doubt it's changed to anything but all town. MY question is, if my theory is correct, what happens to wolves that get flipped? Would they still be able to do their actions?

SubaruPoptart 07-27-2021 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4767142)
123Kappa just brought it up, but what if this is why wolves can't kill in this game?

Also, what the...

This just tells me I'm 100% locking blind as town

SubaruPoptart 07-27-2021 11:49 PM

As redundant that is to say with my previous statement I think locks are still important here

gold stinger 07-27-2021 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4767142)

Also, what the...

then what's the point at having no-kill set to off ugh, would avoid this circle-thinking if it was set to on.

Game is confusing.

SubaruPoptart 07-27-2021 11:50 PM

I'm also gonna go to sleep since my tired brain is gettin me angry for no reason just cuz I'm replying to people. Last thing I need is to play tilted whether it's rational or not.

Charu 07-27-2021 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4767146)
then what's the point at having no-kill set to off ugh, would avoid this circle-thinking if it was set to on.

Game is confusing.

I only have a big ol' shrug to give.

This is definitely not cool that we now have to think if the wolves can't kill because of weird mirror shit shenanigans.

I mean, obviously voting still works as we obviously saw.

How annoying.

Charu 07-27-2021 11:54 PM

Anyways, a bit early, but whatever.

Have a nice suggestive cropped image.

gold stinger 07-27-2021 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4767149)
Anyways, a bit early, but whatever.

Have a nice suggestive cropped image.

I don't like this one

Charu

gold stinger 07-27-2021 11:56 PM

votecount pls, to check if that counts