Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 11:33 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693738)
Here man fucking unvote I'll make it easier

When it's you, Kappa and probably Subaru vote Kappa you little twat

Lar i get what you're doing here

It legit does not work on me

You want me to solve? I trust rb rn more than you

Poptart isnt the last wolf

123 kappa is a wild slot dirty or not worth tomortow than today

We lynch you then kapoa and if rb is wolf grats buddy you earned it im legit convinced

roundbox 08-17-2019 11:40 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
as high of a horse I was on last game xel about the angleshooting thing
I can't disagree with sunfan's evaluation

I don't think a lar lynch is happening for me, and I don't think it should happen for you

123kappa3 08-17-2019 11:43 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693743)
kappa, why are you guaranteed to lose for killing sunfan? did I miss something?

Its not that im guranteed to lose its more that its the worst play i could make. Sunfan was obv town. sunfan was also not tunneling on me. Now I have such an easier time convincing people to vote MML or really even you round for a miss lynch. It just to me if im mafia killing sunfan right now is bad.

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 11:45 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693746)
as high of a horse I was on last game xel about the angleshooting thing
I can't disagree with sunfan's evaluation

I don't think a lar lynch is happening for me, and I don't think it should happen for you

Well, that's frustrating.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 11:52 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693744)
How do you reconcile that their predecessor had a 50/50 on a wolf or town and guessed the wolf correctly when they could have joined me in voting Zenith

That'll be some shitty ass wolf play if that slot was a wolf

First I want to say poptart asked what claimed meant right before claiming his role as vig to "come clean".

This looks bad.

as for the 50/50 thing idk if looking before poptart was poptart is that good for how poptart is playing now.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 11:53 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
The meta gaming that is done in these games is something im not too used to doing so. Ill get the hang of it after a few games I hope.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 11:56 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
But in any situation we need to figure out as town on how to win after this lynch. Because tbh we may make a miss lynch and we need to have clear ideas on what to do after that so that town still wins. I am okay getting miss lynched if town still wins. If that is actually the best way to win.

roundbox 08-17-2019 11:58 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693747)
Its not that im guranteed to lose its more that its the worst play i could make. Sunfan was obv town. sunfan was also not tunneling on me. Now I have such an easier time convincing people to vote MML or really even you round for a miss lynch. It just to me if im mafia killing sunfan right now is bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693632)
Maybe it's just antori and none of this mattered
Hope chari finds a replacement

he wasn't tunneling you, but he wasn't a wolf he wasn't considering
with the lar scenario, sunfan very much demonstrated that he wasn't going to vote for him even in the face of mechanical evidence because of the post about the post minimum

roundbox 08-17-2019 11:59 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693750)
Well, that's frustrating.

what are the biggest reasons lar is your top wolf
I will hear you out

123kappa3 08-17-2019 12:03 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693756)
he wasn't tunneling you, but he wasn't a wolf he wasn't considering
with the lar scenario, sunfan very much demonstrated that he wasn't going to vote for him even in the face of mechanical evidence because of the post about the post minimum

Yeah I understand and i mean tbh thats just another reason why I shouldnt kill sunfan. They are able to be manipulated at this point because of the awkward information about the post minimum.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 12:16 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693752)
First I want to say poptart asked what claimed meant right before claiming his role as vig to "come clean".

This looks bad.

as for the 50/50 thing idk if looking before poptart was poptart is that good for how poptart is playing now.

It legit doesn't matter how Poptart is playing now, the slot is clean

You explain why Equisit votes their wolfpartner in that scenerio, I'll hear you out but don't copout and say it doesn't matter because it does. Subaru didn't reroll the slot when he came in the game.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 12:26 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693760)
It legit doesn't matter how Poptart is playing now, the slot is clean

You explain why Equisit votes their wolfpartner in that scenerio, I'll hear you out but don't copout and say it doesn't matter because it does. Subaru didn't reroll the slot when he came in the game.

Okay tbh in this situation I want pull out the meta game card and say they were actually bad. Its not that great of a reason but, you are right its stupid. Also on a very small note they could be trying to do a bad bus not understanding the situation. TBH i didnt look at much of what equisit did becuase of the inconsistency of how they were playing. I am fine with not tunneling poptart as hard but, then it becomes a lot less clear to me who the wolf is.


see heres the thing my top 2 is you and poptart. So your very adamant its not poptart and thats fine because you have real reason behind it. The issue is if its not you who is wolf and Lets assume its not me for a sec (cause it feels like you think its me) who is next on the list. Round?

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 12:31 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693761)
Okay tbh in this situation I want pull out the meta game card and say-----

Stop right there

How many games have you played with Equisit? On what basis would you be metareadinh them for?


To answer your question at the end still, if you're a miss the entire game is in question. I probably never lynch round because his entrance this phase was not that of a wolf who has been playing long game, and Subaru is town for the vote and hell, at this point I'll even say I'm taking SunFan 's word on the issue if we decide the vote doesn't matter.

That does leave Xel, who still never ever keeps your slot alive if he was the actual wolf, so I mean fuck right? I guess lynching Xel is funnier so I do that but I'm 100% sure it never goes that far if we lynch you now

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 12:34 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Also Xel talks big but didn't place a vote

So fuck it man Kappa

Roundbox if it comes clear that we don't lynch Kappa today then just lynch me. You know Xel will throw the game otherwise

SubaruPoptart 08-17-2019 12:35 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693752)
First I want to say poptart asked what claimed meant right before claiming his role as vig to "come clean".

This looks bad.

as for the 50/50 thing idk if looking before poptart was poptart is that good for how poptart is playing now.

Mate this is literally my first game. I only knew the rules before this, none of the terminology

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 12:37 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Hey Kappa you able to answer a question within the next 60 seconds?

SubaruPoptart 08-17-2019 12:38 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693760)
It legit doesn't matter how Poptart is playing now, the slot is clean

You explain why Equisit votes their wolfpartner in that scenerio, I'll hear you out but don't copout and say it doesn't matter because it does. Subaru didn't reroll the slot when he came in the game.

OK so more new game-ness. I had ZERO idea I could reroll my role. Can everyone do this or only with specific roles?

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 12:40 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693766)
OK so more new game-ness. I had ZERO idea I could reroll my role. Can everyone do this or only with specific roles?

You cant.

it's why I know you didn't

I never read you for equisit's actions otherwise

123kappa3 08-17-2019 12:43 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693762)
Stop right there

How many games have you played with Equisit? On what basis would you be metareadinh them for?


To answer your question at the end still, if you're a miss the entire game is in question. I probably never lynch round because his entrance this phase was not that of a wolf who has been playing long game, and Subaru is town for the vote and hell, at this point I'll even say I'm taking SunFan 's word on the issue if we decide the vote doesn't matter.

That does leave Xel, who still never ever keeps your slot alive if he was the actual wolf, so I mean fuck right? I guess lynching Xel is funnier so I do that but I'm 100% sure it never goes that far if we lynch you now


OKay the meta idea was based on the fact that they were inconsistant with their plays maybe poor choice of words.

But you bringing up of xel now makes me question how solid of a town they really are. I did take their word that they are town. (I am going to go through forums and look cause as a I said i forgot they in the game still).

I think town is still in a good chance to win if we can widdle down who could be wolf and who couldnt be.

Its hard for me to defend myself exept for the the fact that killing sunfan is dumb. Especial since my votes before have been next to nonexistant.

So lets say your right poptart is green. you are green. (i am misslynched cause i cant prove myself) how do we win from this. I think you and whoever need to be on the same page at the point. that means we need a real sus. for this situation from you.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 12:45 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693764)
Mate this is literally my first game. I only knew the rules before this, none of the terminology

Okay if this is your first game then I am reading too much into this and thats my bad.

Again it becomes very convoluted as to who is wolf from this point. Your play looks bad. thats my opinion.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 12:47 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693763)
Also Xel talks big but didn't place a vote

So fuck it man Kappa

Roundbox if it comes clear that we don't lynch Kappa today then just lynch me. You know Xel will throw the game otherwise

Also why not just wait a little till we get more info to vote me. You can still vote me later its no big deal.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 12:50 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693768)
OKay the meta idea was based on the fact that they were inconsistant with their plays maybe poor choice of words.

Yeah, because that's not a meta read
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693768)

But you bringing up of xel now makes me question how solid of a town they really are.

Rock solid actually.


Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693768)

Its hard for me to defend myself exept for the the fact that killing sunfan is dumb. Especial since my votes before have been next to nonexistant.

Killing the most cleared and active town after he drops his big fued with another town who is basically host cleared is the smartest choice ever.

Your inexperience shows if you can't see that.


Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693768)
So lets say your right poptart is green. you are green. (i am misslynched cause i cant prove myself) how do we win from this. I think you and whoever need to be on the same page at the point. that means we need a real sus. for this situation from you.

I did all this work last phase
I literally sat down and went the whole thread
Posted a shit ton of thoughts

I got my lynch order settled well before Antori left you a mess of a game to play

I'm seeing it through.

The xel would be funnier bit was a bit of a meta joke about me and Xel always voting each other in games

It's never him, it's you

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 12:52 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Kappa I want to ask you a question

But I want you to promise that when I ask, you can answer with 60 seconds (or close enough to it)

The answer can't help us if it takes longer

123kappa3 08-17-2019 12:54 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I can

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 12:54 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
What's your role
What was Antori's check

Should be easy to know

123kappa3 08-17-2019 12:55 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
doctor 2 and 4, and didnt do his check cause forgot. if thats what you mean

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 12:57 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693776)
doctor 2 and 4, and didnt do his check cause forgot. if thats what you mean

Doctors can't have checks; had you not known you where a doctor the check would have mislead you to guess another role.

Although I do forget, who did he claim to have saved n4?

123kappa3 08-17-2019 12:59 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I actually dont know i can look tho. I dont get that info its just in forums. I am going to assume he forgot but ill look at post again.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 01:01 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I've only subbed in as VT before

I assumed you would get all info given to the slot when you subbed in, but I guess I don't know

Anyway I'm content Antori didn't fakeclaim at least, that are you've read more of the thread then it appeared you have

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 01:02 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Or*

Cracked screen + autocorrect really fucks up my english

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 01:03 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Hey Subabru

Gonna need you to like, do work today

123kappa3 08-17-2019 01:08 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I got a seperate pm actually. antori saved sun fan n4.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 01:08 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
this is wierd what does that mean cause sun fan died.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 01:09 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
oh wait this was n5 right nevermind

SubaruPoptart 08-17-2019 01:27 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693769)
Okay if this is your first game then I am reading too much into this and thats my bad.

Again it becomes very convoluted as to who is wolf from this point. Your play looks bad. thats my opinion.

We good. The instant Zenith came up town I knew it was a HORRIBLE play and I needed to explain as f a s t as possible cuz ya boi paranoid

123kappa3 08-17-2019 01:31 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693786)
We good. The instant Zenith came up town I knew it was a HORRIBLE play and I needed to explain as f a s t as possible cuz ya boi paranoid

Allthough if i am going to get off your tunnel which I can understand that you being new everything youve done can be explained then this is very awkward.

So heres the thing you are green, xel green, that leaves me mml and round. we can afford a miss lynched i think. so now we need to figure out between mml and round I guess. because again misslynching me is bad but, Its hard for me to really fight against it still. So I am just going to try to help town as much as possible while im alive.

SubaruPoptart 08-17-2019 01:37 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693787)
Allthough if i am going to get off your tunnel which I can understand that you being new everything youve done can be explained then this is very awkward.

So heres the thing you are green, xel green, that leaves me mml and round. we can afford a miss lynched i think. so now we need to figure out between mml and round I guess. because again misslynching me is bad but, Its hard for me to really fight against it still. So I am just going to try to help town as much as possible while im alive.

Ye, sun was SUPER adamant about MML, however I'm pretty sure roundbox was mentioned at some point, too. I'm pretty sure we've dispelled any suspicions about RB but I kinda wanna hear their case again. It's hard to get any solid reads on at this point because there's a lotta things that kinda didn't come up as we thought they would, like psycho's lynching.

SubaruPoptart 08-17-2019 01:37 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Cuz I've heard so much about Antori/Kappa's slot, and MML, that I kinda forgot Roundbox was playing.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 01:41 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
we wait till round box does some digging and gives his point. MML can comment on what been going on and xel can also give their opinion again. And then we reevaluate.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 01:43 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Oh and poptart I do want to know your reads

SubaruPoptart 08-17-2019 01:49 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693792)
Oh and poptart I do want to know your reads

All my reads are dead for now but as for MML I'm still a TINY bit sus. For me they're like... just straight null for now. Cuz if I were to lean anywhere it'd just be sheeping and I don't wanna do that for once.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 01:55 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Kappa why is Xel more clear then Roundbox, in your own words?

123kappa3 08-17-2019 02:05 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693794)
Kappa why is Xel more clear then Roundbox, in your own words?

For one Xel did say my role without me/antori saying it. Doctor is kind of important so knowing it and not killing me is pretty town. ALso not outing me is untill really a decent oppurtunity is town.

Round box on the other hand has tunneled me/antori pretty hard in the beggining this could be from poor play on my roles part but, no one else was on me. also he voted for the Hateandhate guy for no reason but, tbh this could also be because that guy looked a little sus for me too.


Its just round box has done more rather scummy things then XEl

SubaruPoptart 08-17-2019 02:19 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693796)
For one Xel did say my role without me/antori saying it. Doctor is kind of important so knowing it and not killing me is pretty town. ALso not outing me is untill really a decent oppurtunity is town.

Round box on the other hand has tunneled me/antori pretty hard in the beggining this could be from poor play on my roles part but, no one else was on me. also he voted for the Hateandhate guy for no reason but, tbh this could also be because that guy looked a little sus for me too.


Its just round box has done more rather scummy things then XEl

I'm pretty sure Antori hinted at the fact he was doctor a while back, just forgot to do anything. I might be reading this wrong though.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 02:23 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693796)
Round box on the other hand has tunneled me/antori pretty hard in the beggining

Ah, OMGUS. Aight.

I will admit that Xel has actions backing his claim to town while my read on Roundbox comes from his consistent tone, interactions, other points made by the rest of the game and meta.

That said, I pretty sure that I'm reading him correctly. It's gonna blow my mind if he's a wolf after all this to the point I never gamble the game away on that what if

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 02:25 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693797)
I'm pretty sure Antori hinted at the fact he was doctor a while back, just forgot to do anything. I might be reading this wrong though.

If he did, I missed it both times i went over the thread.

Also him having the foresight to hint the role but not actually do it.....like somehow makes it worst

123kappa3 08-17-2019 02:26 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693799)
Ah, OMGUS. Aight.

I will admit that Xel has actions backing his claim to town while my read on Roundbox comes from his consistent tone, interactions, other points made by the rest of the game and meta.

That said, I pretty sure that I'm reading him correctly. It's gonna blow my mind if he's a wolf after all this to the point I never gamble the game away on that what if

So i want to apologies because i actually missed your big rant about the game and now i can understand a lot of where your coming from. (I dont know how i missed it its a full page.)

heres the thing a misslynch is okay. So how about this we go me or round first then the other next. I feel like this is best action right now.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 02:27 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
No I pretty sure Antori said nothing. Hell, he never really even claimed; SunFan mistyped that it would be better if Xel said his role before Antori so Xel spelt the beans (which he mighta done anyway as he was pissed at Antori for dipshitting around)

123kappa3 08-17-2019 02:27 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
If its anything else then idk. TBH MML you are super op wolf if you are because like the amount of effort you put in is insane for a wolf.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 02:30 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
So like my reads right now just recap is. Round 100%. I have nothing else cause if poptart is new and just made kind of bad plays because of that then i cant fault him. And MML is to insane to be wolf. Xel has some good stuff backing them up too.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 02:35 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
If you're proposing a lynch order of you then Round, knowing that my lynch order makes me lynch you next, with the plan that you're gonna talk me into lynching Round first

You're wrong and I'm sorry this is how you meet the cold unforgiving machine that is Alexander Pelar Browning

You're the next logical lynch no matter how many times I go over it

123kappa3 08-17-2019 02:37 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693806)
If you're proposing a lynch order of you then Round, knowing that my lynch order makes me lynch you next, with the plan that you're gonna talk me into lynching Round first

You're wrong and I'm sorry this is how you meet the cold unforgiving machine that is Alexander Pelar Browning

You're the next logical lynch no matter how many times I go over it

Again the position i am makes it hard to argue this. so all I can really hope for is to give as much help as i can. hope that when i turn green you vote round and we still win. I mean I am fine with this based on what I know now.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 02:41 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Allthough i still think me killing sunfan is super dumb. just throwing that out there.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 02:43 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm not even going to promise a Round vote if you flip green because at that point everyone goes back to null

But they ain't because it's you and Charu kinda screwed ya over

To make it up to you, here's me singing Calypso


123kappa3 08-17-2019 02:44 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693809)
I'm not even going to promise a Round vote if you flip green because at that point everyone goes back to null

But they ain't because it's you and Charu kinda screwed ya over

To make it up to you, here's me singing Calypso


okay what happens if i turn green then whats the plan ( I woudl like to win here not just die for no reason)

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 02:45 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693808)
Allthough i still think me killing sunfan is super dumb. just throwing that out there.

Eh, playing WIFOM about nightkills is the oldest trick in the book.

I don't believe in instas, so you have like over 24 hours to read the game, show progression and thoughts, formulate worlds and see where their conclusions lead, and post informed, considered more then 2 hours reads that if you flip green I promise to take into consideration.

But they gotta be more then "Roundbox Bad, vote Roundbox"

123kappa3 08-17-2019 02:47 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Thank you for the youtube video atleast if i do die in vain I got something out it.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 02:47 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693810)
okay what happens if i turn green then whats the plan ( I woudl like to win here not just die for no reason)

I read the entire thread again for the third time knowing what I know now.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 02:48 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693811)
Eh, playing WIFOM about nightkills is the oldest trick in the book.

I don't believe in instas, so you have like over 24 hours to read the game, show progression and thoughts, formulate worlds and see where their conclusions lead, and post informed, considered more then 2 hours reads that if you flip green I promise to take into consideration.

But they gotta be more then "Roundbox Bad, vote Roundbox"

OKay thats a deal then.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 02:50 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693812)
Thank you for the youtube video atleast if i do die in vain I got something out it.

Oh thanks man glad you like it. I also wrote English lyrics for Saraba Shiberia Tetsudo and recorded that for the same contest. I keep meaning to re-record that one though it didn't come out as nice as it should have

123kappa3 08-17-2019 02:55 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Just to start my progression of thoughts out.

I thought poptart was smarter then he is and so thats why i was tunneling so hard. round box has helped trying to find mafia so i gave him the green. MML i didnt read your big long post and not seeing that I hope you can see why I would still be a little sus of you. Xel I didnt know was still in and forgot about.


From this MML explained his position on poptart. I am inclined to side with him and poptart has tried their best to defend themselves as well. After readying MML big long post I cant seem to think hes a wolf because thats a lot of effort for a very confusing end game to sort out that if your a wolf you probably just want to let it be confusing.

Xel and the know my role is very very town and its hard to get past that allthough not much else has really happened with them besides a few pokes and prods to get info.

Round box on the other hand has done some minor scummy things like voting for people for no real reason that are town allough not strong town still town. Again very good wolf if they are but from what i know right now this seems like where I stand

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 03:02 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
The thing about talking about my "Big Post" is that I don't know which one you missed

Because I got on a roll there for a hot minute

And of you're trying to convince me you somehow missed pages of my progression when checking back I'm gonna press X to doubt

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 03:04 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Also gonna shower then OT play then edit until work

Will be present doing work however

You'll need time to reread thread anyway so best I don't keep pulling you back to answer me nonstop

123kappa3 08-17-2019 03:07 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693568)
surface level post because I'm playing final fantasy
if lar is somehow a miss I'd go antori>psychoangel
xel's n1 on antori as well as how he claimed his role are still singing town to my ears

obv I'll reread if I need to

This specifically stands out becuase lets say round is red. everyone in this is green. its just a little odd.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 03:12 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693817)
The thing about talking about my "Big Post" is that I don't know which one you missed

Because I got on a roll there for a hot minute

And of you're trying to convince me you somehow missed pages of my progression when checking back I'm gonna press X to doubt

So tbh it missed that entire page where you explained from day 1 everything that you thought. Obv I can put 2 and 2 together to understand some stuff but after reading everything you posted through your progression I had a better understanding. this was literly everything on page 69 starting with dont insta let get my reads.

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 04:06 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Oh lar thinks i wont vote him

Thats funny

123kappa3 08-17-2019 04:08 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693833)
Oh lar thinks i wont vote him

Thats funny

With his big post on day 69 where he explained everything. Do you think he would do this if he was wolf?

SubaruPoptart 08-17-2019 04:25 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693834)
With his big post on day 69 where he explained everything. Do you think he would do this if he was wolf?

we also had the instance of Precarious where they made like, HUGE BIG GIANT reads and contributed to the game massively, but was also a wolf so it's NOT QUITE out of the question.

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 04:34 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693834)
With his big post on day 69 where he explained everything. Do you think he would do this if he was wolf?

the way to play wolf is to play town

so yes

123kappa3 08-17-2019 04:42 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693840)
the way to play wolf is to play town

so yes

So i get that but, what I really mean to say is that much effort put into something that could really hurt wolfs in the end.

Unless (tinfoil time) hes purposefully misinterpreting info.

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 05:07 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693841)
So i get that but, what I really mean to say is that much effort put into something that could really hurt wolfs in the end.

Unless (tinfoil time) hes purposefully misinterpreting info.

I am not about to discuss the amount of effort put into a post as a way to read hard into his alignment

it's called bussing, good wolves do it with grace, bad wolves sell their partners out

I find it interesting you're defending him despite that you're easily the next best lynch

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 05:07 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693847)
I am not about to discuss the amount of effort put into a post as a way to read hard into his alignment

the meta certain players use on me is hard wired to this and statistically it's been pretty bad, especially lately

it's not the best metric

123kappa3 08-17-2019 05:16 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I already understand that I am probably a really good lynch option and I have little to no defence for it.

I do know what bussing is and i can def understand the stance that MML is a wolf but, my entire goal is to win here. obv I would follow you on your MML lynch solely because we can afford a misslynch and this prove that round is wolf in my eyes. but on the chance I get misslynched things get more difficult. this is why I want to make sure MML is wolf or is not wolf thats why I am defending him and why I am trying to find reasons to defend him. Round to me looks more scummy then MML I dont have everything still looking at forum posts again just to makes sure will post more later.

But if effort shouldnt be taken into account then of course this brings me back to MML vs Round vs I guess me.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 05:29 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
What's funny is, calling my effort posting "bussing" is not only using the wrong term but, if we where to assume I was a wolf then I would have actually never bussed this game. I don't think i left my vote on a wolf any of the EoDs.


oh Xel, showing us how much attention you truly pay to me

123kappa3 08-17-2019 05:58 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4692649)
might be other posts like this, but lar claiming he didn't shoot fg implies that he assumes zenith was the wolf kill

could be a useful factoid in the future


Xiz
Oh I thought xel was town d1 but I havenít seen anything from cell recently that stood out, might be convinced to kill him?

psycho own my vote Greg



this vote does not look like a towny vote


Oh wait, I get it now.
MML

Now that we know zenith was shot by pop tart, funny girl was very hard on just two people. Jess and MML. This is a kill MML would do since most others (?) were reading him town, including myself

I highly highly doubt poptart is a wolf here



this paired with the sunfan stuff is some weird, weird scumhunting tactics
seems a bit too, not sure how to say it, but simple?



this post looks like it's trying to dig at what sunfan's power is

but like, what kind of response were you expecting?



tell me more about xiz because I'm seeing him a bit differently
why is his use on me abysmal? not to toot my own horn or anything but I have no idea what you mean


This post looks bad.

Specifically the fact that this is too simple for a town to read a kind of scummy person MML as possible wolf.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 05:59 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I did edit some info out that i didnt think was relevent like the lol part

123kappa3 08-17-2019 06:01 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Also I can see why MML really like round as round has been pretty much on his side the entire time. That could be bias.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 06:03 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
and by edit i mean before posting not after

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 07:22 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693851)
What's funny is, calling my effort posting "bussing" is not only using the wrong term but, if we where to assume I was a wolf then I would have actually never bussed this game. I don't think i left my vote on a wolf any of the EoDs.


oh Xel, showing us how much attention you truly pay to me

lar

just for you mang

also bussing is not exclusive to votes and you know that

SubaruPoptart 08-17-2019 07:47 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
OK explain bussing to me. Is it pretty much just the expression "throwing someone under the bus"? Cuz if so I got it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution