Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   I have high-quality versions of a bunch of legacy songs if someone wants to restep. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152243)

Coolgamer 08-22-2020 01:13 AM

I have high-quality versions of a bunch of legacy songs if someone wants to restep.

If anyone wants to restep, I have high-quality versions of a large number of songs.

Story of Snowman and Sunshine Girl, Terror From Beyond, Euphoria, Get On The Move, Squarebear's Falling and visionsnrgyzdmix, Salad For Your Tuesday, Dentrite, Lethal Injection, AIM Anthem, Kick It... a whole bunch of older songs.

Side-note: FFR used to actually have a music store. IF anyone actually bought packs (other then support token ones and such) let me know, or where I can purchase the stuff. Thinking Haroon Piracha, DJ RageVI... if you have the Synesthetic CD... seriously, HIT ME UP. A lot of the old cd-r needs to be properly preserved to avoid data rot, and I can help. I have a copy of Skellybones but there's some data issues.

SK8R43 08-22-2020 04:07 AM

Re: I have high-quality versions of a bunch of legacy songs if someone wants to reste

Please for the love of God Fotbb and molto vivace need to be restepped. They are impossible to read with BNS!!! LOL

Coolboyrulez0 08-22-2020 10:27 AM

Re: I have high-quality versions of a bunch of legacy songs if someone wants to reste

Not gonna guarantee I'd chart any of these but I'd enjoy just listening to better quality versions of any of these.

Hakulyte 08-22-2020 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolgamer (Post 4740864)
If anyone wants to restep, I have high-quality versions of a large number of songs.

Story of Snowman and Sunshine Girl, Terror From Beyond, Euphoria, Get On The Move, Squarebear's Falling and visionsnrgyzdmix, Salad For Your Tuesday, Dentrite, Lethal Injection, AIM Anthem, Kick It... a whole bunch of older songs.

Side-note: FFR used to actually have a music store. IF anyone actually bought packs (other then support token ones and such) let me know, or where I can purchase the stuff. Thinking Haroon Piracha, DJ RageVI... if you have the Synesthetic CD... seriously, HIT ME UP. A lot of the old cd-r needs to be properly preserved to avoid data rot, and I can help. I have a copy of Skellybones but there's some data issues.

I wonder if it's possible to submit the old charts, but get them converted properly. :thinking:

Xtreme2252 08-23-2020 11:38 AM

I'd love to give Lethal Injection a shot, plus I just really like the song. Also, I swore I remember there being an original version of "Runny Mornings (SGX Mix)" just titled "Runny Morning," but I can't seem to find it on the internet anymore. I also have Clusteryiff's remix of Straight to Video, but it might be compressed. I used it to make a Wolf's Rain amv back when I was a wolfaboo, but that laptop died and I believe the only version that's survived is a rip of that old YouTube video.

Also, The Fat's Sabobah was nice enough to send me Salad for Your Tuesday. He really doesn't like the song though, hence why it doesn't have an official download. I find it catchy and fun, but I can agree that it doesn't hold up quite like Water Like Pudding or Song for the Nihonjins.

mi40 08-23-2020 06:18 PM

if you have an actual high quality version of skellybones i would love to get it!

DossarLX ODI 08-23-2020 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolgamer (Post 4740864)

If you provide me a list of what you have, I can possibly replace the existing legacy files with the updated higher quality audio. It's something I can bring up with the GM Team and see if we're all on board with it, but I'm still curious what you have.

BigHayden1 08-24-2020 12:08 AM

please for the love of christ can we restep aim anthem