Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

Hakulyte 04-8-2021 11:24 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Ah "Information Instead of Analysis". I actually push people for that very reason most of the time.

It's pretty common to watch me push 3-4 different people just to withdraw after and hope someone else has a more sharp critical awareness of what's going on than I do.

Hakulyte 04-8-2021 11:32 AM

Sunfan just feels right.

tn5421 04-8-2021 11:33 AM

I didn't really re-read roundbox but it seems like they not-so-subtly softed Charu town.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758966)
I'm shading you because your aggression towards freezin felt performative and freezin's responses lacked their normal energy

A performance that made people decide that Freezin was, in fact, yeetable. I could very easily have not replaced my vote onto Freezin at EoD and blamed it on EoD shenanigans with nobody the wiser; why instead did I allow Freezin to die if I am also wolf.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4758971)
You pushed out a wolf, yes. good job. the way that you pushed the wolf out is what we're talking about here.

I'm sure drawing a lot of attention, questions, and suspicion is 100% the correct play for scum!tn to take while pushing scum!freezin out of town for towncred.

Here's a newsflash: towncred is fucking useless if it doesn't win you the game.

You also have a really strange way of showing that you townread me. Show, don't tell. And your actions say you scumread me in quite possibly the most dishonest way possible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759046)
I get it, it looks like your priority this phase is defending tn5421.

I have to admit that I was somewhat curious to see how far they would take it. I'll take my reads wherever I can get them.

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4759096)
you're not getting voted

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4759094)
tn5421

This aged so poorly it was expired on delivery.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759103)
In honor of tn5421, let's all self vote and create a dumb kitb that will probably hit a wolf.

Nah u gotta make the risky and suboptimal play that somehow still makes town win instead of the safe and mathematically correct play.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759104)
Did anything change about that ?

Literally every player in the game except one shaded me over it; Message received, mellon_collie is not getting yeeted today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4759115)

do you think that playing badly is inherently wolfy?

Intentionally playing badly is wolfy usually.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759173)
I don't know that acronym actually.

Information Instead of Analysis

tn5421 04-8-2021 11:34 AM

It's not a 'data breach', it's a 'surprise backup', and it's quite ethical.

mellon_collie 04-8-2021 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4759176)
Intentionally playing badly is wolfy usually.

why would a wolf intentionally play badly? Isn't the entire goal of a wolf to play well and blend in? This doesn't make any sense

mellon_collie 04-8-2021 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4759181)
why would a wolf intentionally play badly? Isn't the entire goal of a wolf to play well and blend in? This doesn't make any sense

I'm not interested in yeeting you for a while because of the thunderdome but I still wanna know where your head is at

tn5421 04-8-2021 11:37 AM

"Too scummy to be scum" and "Dumb, not Scum" were common phrases when I was playing on mafiascum.

tn5421 04-8-2021 11:43 AM

I've made a personal commitment to avoid frivolous use of the word "lynch" due in large part to it's racially (and at times sexist) charged history.

I don't really care if you guys use it or not so long as we're all on the same page regarding the replacement word's meaning.

I personally prefer yeet, but execute, delete, remove, and others are all valid replacements if you are interested in joining me.

Hakulyte 04-8-2021 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4759185)
I've made a personal commitment to avoid frivolous use of the word "lynch" due in large part to it's racially (and at times sexist) charged history.

I don't really care if you guys use it or not so long as we're all on the same page regarding the replacement word's meaning.

I personally prefer yeet, but execute, delete, remove, and others are all valid replacements if you are interested in joining me.

We had a thread called "On the subject of Toxicity/Community Check-in (TWG)" and I think this suggestion would fit perfectly with it.

I think it's the kind of idea hosts/mods etc. have been looking for.

Charu 04-8-2021 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4759176)
Literally every player in the game except one shaded me over it; Message received, mellon_collie is not getting yeeted today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758098)

...I thought the shade was for your aggressive push on freezin, not mellon?

But I digress, I believe you're town. I very much want to see your case on mellon laid out for all to see. You mentioned bad play in regards to her suggesting a scum slip, what else about her didn't you like?

tn5421 04-8-2021 11:48 AM

no.
this is my time to re-evaluate the game

tn5421 04-8-2021 11:49 AM

current votes indicate today's valid choices are the sun fan, bugkid, and subarupoptart

flashflash account 04-8-2021 11:50 AM

I have thoughts on round boxes potential actions that arent worth pursuing

tn5421 04-8-2021 11:51 AM

We've already sussed out the truly relevant action; further thought would simply be wasted on wifom

Charu 04-8-2021 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759190)
I have thoughts on round boxes potential actions that arent worth pursuing

Apparently they're worth mentioning it............................

mellon_collie 04-8-2021 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4759185)

I think this is a good suggestion.

Just a warning that I am a huge creature of habit (using werewolf terms on mafia sites is one example I always fucking do) but I think if we all try together we can form new habits that don't use that word. But I think we should use grace while people get used to it since it's been ingrained in the lingo here for a LONG time. It might take a min for everyone to get used to it

mellon_collie 04-8-2021 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4759192)
Apparently they're worth mentioning it............................

agreed dead PR sucks but looking back at their old posts is the one silver lining

tn5421 04-8-2021 11:55 AM

I'm tempted to just random between bugkid and subaru

tn5421 04-8-2021 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4759193)
I think this is a good suggestion.

Just a warning that I am a huge creature of habit (using werewolf terms on mafia sites is one example I always fucking do) but I think if we all try together we can form new habits that don't use that word. But I think we should use grace while people get used to it since it's been ingrained in the lingo here for a LONG time. It might take a min for everyone to get used to it

So long as you're making a good faith effort, that's what's important.

mellon_collie 04-8-2021 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4759195)
I'm tempted to just random between bugkid and subaru

why bug?