Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151235)

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:25 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697075)
no, your posts are a large signal which is largely noise, others have small signal with small noise

even now I don't know what real reads you have despite your investment

so, make it happen

i like charu
i mildly like shadowgod

you just reminded me to post back to xel so that's nice, xel and i do the same dance every time we play together i swear

i don't know what sunfan's doing and i haven't sufficiently dragged him to say enough to have a read yet

while i'll be the nth person to not be a fan of h&h's vote, 1) if he's really a dead slot for the rest of the day then it's not a productive direction and 2) does a wolf even

you're at least unaligned with charu

i haven't really dredged through the inactives

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4697089)
Did you do your detective intro this game dbp? I don't remember seeing it

yeah I asked for xel's dick length, that's my new calling card

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:26 PM

Am I more dbp than dbp is rn with my avatar????

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697077)
excuse me what?

if you have a problem that I didn't vote yet that's fine, but your alternate suggestion of "wants to watch the game die so he doesn't have to post" literally does not follow from that train of thought

how are they related? are they even?

"wants to watch the game die" implies the passage of time in which you lynch and nk active players

let me know if you have any other questions

psychoangel691 09-4-2019 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697078)
meme votes happened
there were a number of flavors of silly/sarcastic shade, and kappa perhaps not posting so well, and people talking about twg past
actual casing started more recently; working on getting reasons out of people
we're kind of not close to consolidating or anything an hour out

Just finished reading the thread and I shoulda just waited for your summary cause yep, this about sums it up lol.

I'd probably throw some pressure on kappa for the posts last night, but I also know he was not sober :P So I can't really put too much weight into that.

Jessie seems to be missing again for first day, pretty sure it was the same way last game I played low/no posts so I guess that's typical for them?

I really don't have a whole lot to input right now. But I'll be here for the whole EOD phase this time

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697091)
while i'll be the nth person to not be a fan of h&h's vote, 1) if he's really a dead slot for the rest of the day then it's not a productive direction and 2) does a wolf even

what is your gut on this issue, given what others have said about their feelings as well

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:28 PM

What happened to xiz

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697083)
I don't think he ever justifies either of these from yesterday. He even references his vote on H&H later. If I'm wrong point it out

no one asked until you decided to shade me for it

yes, i'd rather make people pull teeth

123kappa3 09-4-2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4697097)
What happened to xiz

They have phantom vote and arnt posting

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:29 PM

I bet xiz is a wolf again

psychoangel691 09-4-2019 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697076)
have you read anything I posted.

I think regardless if shadow gets blue or red its the most info right now. I think shadow is more red then blue, but im not about to lynch someone who gives no info if they turn blue.

Shadow for one hasnt really said much of sustance the reads list is kind of bad cause not too much context and I dont know why a lot of the people are on there.

Though I will say this post did urk me a little bit because of the red/blue thing, but could be newer player error. Either that or I'm stupid and missed a mechanic of this game. I'd generally expect town to be worried about losing a blue right off the bat.

Also not sure I understand how Shadow would give the most info.

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4697095)
Just finished reading the thread and I shoulda just waited for your summary cause yep, this about sums it up lol.

I'd probably throw some pressure on kappa for the posts last night, but I also know he was not sober :P So I can't really put too much weight into that.

Jessie seems to be missing again for first day, pretty sure it was the same way last game I played low/no posts so I guess that's typical for them?

I really don't have a whole lot to input right now. But I'll be here for the whole EOD phase this time

Since you just finished reading the thread whos in your lunch pool?

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697096)
what is your gut on this issue, given what others have said about their feelings as well

one gut says "making a meme vote is a great way to not be accountable for what happens" while the older, wiser gut says "he should know by now that will still look weird as the game continues"

and the older gut wins

i do have quite the hopeful view of gameplay sometimes

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697094)
"wants to watch the game die" implies the passage of time in which you lynch and nk active players

let me know if you have any other questions

I get that but it seems like a case of Thatcher's Blame

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4697101)
Though I will say this post did urk me a little bit because of the red/blue thing, but could be newer player error. Either that or I'm stupid and missed a mechanic of this game. I'd generally expect town to be worried about losing a blue right off the bat.

Oh this is interesting

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4697084)
idk

uh,

is this you answering me

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:33 PM

Lunch is over I'll try to post when I can

123kappa3 09-4-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4697101)

I can explain my reasoning. obv town doesnt want to lose town ever. And the way im playing may be bad. But my thought process is if we mislynch shadow we have more then mislynching say XEL, now on the other hand you can say well InD is a lot more info but, I would rather wait till d2 to start grilling them. This is my thought process.

Charu 09-4-2019 09:33 PM

Alright fam, I'm gonna be here for the rest of the time.

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697098)
no one asked until you decided to shade me for it

yes, i'd rather make people pull teeth

it's hard because common instinct tells me to pry with posters with low post:content ratio but at the same time a lot of your posts could just as well be invitations for discussions with other people to produce activity

don't think i'm ready to make that call tonight --- ppl should keep this in mind moving forward

if you're town it would be nice to be more proactive with giving rationale for "real" votes you make

Charu 09-4-2019 09:35 PM

I think backpack is doing one of his "GOTCHA" things again, tbh

Charu 09-4-2019 09:36 PM

Though new developments seem to be that he's backing off?

That's what it looks like from my end that just came in.

Banjo is weird to play, by the way.

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697105)
I get that but it seems like a case of Thatcher's Blame

i mean, can you see how it tracks before it appears that you've read my other posts at all, or why the game state until just recently would lead me to believe that wolves would rather swoop in for momentary "heroics"

(how is the top result for this a forum post btw)

Xelicopter 09-4-2019 09:37 PM

ok ok
I keep forgetting to post

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm gonna try guys I'm sorry though

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4697112)
I think backpack is doing one of his "GOTCHA" things again, tbh

i'm starting to come around for the reason that his posts make more sense in the context of "nothing is happening and I want to make something happen" than the "I'm not exposing myself or opening myself up for attack" angle I was thinking

but fmpov the best way to generate content is to make content of your own, which I suppose he did with the H&H vote but it never really gained any traction

Charu 09-4-2019 09:38 PM

Hmm...

Xel has low posts. Also said he's also doing Banjo. And Sunlicopter wants them dead for whatever.

Xel

Lets see where this goes~

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697111)
it's hard because common instinct tells me to pry with posters with low post:content ratio but at the same time a lot of your posts could just as well be invitations for discussions with other people to produce activity

don't think i'm ready to make that call tonight --- ppl should keep this in mind moving forward

if you're town it would be nice to be more proactive with giving rationale for "real" votes you make

i mean if you'd prefer i keep laying it out in general for more than just votes, i can do that

i haven't done like a full blown reasoned reads list in a very long time because they take a while for me to produce in the way that i like them. but in any case i can do better with the reason thing

123kappa3 09-4-2019 09:40 PM

I think xel is such a bad vote :/

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:40 PM

I don't remember xel being that utr when he's wolfing

Charu 09-4-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697120)
I think xel is such a bad vote :/

And I think the shadow vote is bad based off the reason you just gave to pyschoangel.

123kappa3 09-4-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4697123)
And I think the shadow vote is bad based off the reason you just gave to pyschoangel.

fine. I stand by my reasoning still.

Charu 09-4-2019 09:41 PM

So I guess we can come to the conclusion we both think each other's vote is pretty "meh"

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697114)
i mean, can you see how it tracks before it appears that you've read my other posts at all, or why the game state until just recently would lead me to believe that wolves would rather swoop in for momentary "heroics"

(how is the top result for this a forum post btw)

it's from a book I'm pretty sure

regardless, the notion that "no matter what I do for a given decision, you'll fault me for the outcome" is what this is referring to

given that I had low activity earlier on, your decision to read my swooping in as scummy is an example of this, because if I came in with a weaker presence you'd just as easily say "he's being UTR"

tl;dr you could post-hoc generate any wolfread based on any outcome of a fixed decision

this is kinda heading in a stupid direction I think

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:42 PM

@ sunfan

am i missing something on subaru because they seem to be very Here more than anything

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:42 PM

"damned if you do, damned if you don't" is a cleaner way of putting that

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:43 PM

Is Subaru wolfing again

Charu 09-4-2019 09:43 PM

Where is people anyways?

123kappa3 09-4-2019 09:43 PM

DBP who are you going to vote

psychoangel691 09-4-2019 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4697102)
Since you just finished reading the thread whos in your lunch pool?

Well, I feel like I don't have a solid read on anyone right now but I'd probably leave inD alone today because fair bit of contribution going on there right now which will be helpful in coming days.

I'm not used to sunfan being restricted, but also someone I'd probably leave alone for right now.

I'm disappointed to not hear from Jessie at all this phase so far, and with only 18 mins to go. But throwing a lynch there isn't going to help us.

When I was reading through DBP was on my radar for not being very present since I'm used to DBP posting a lot. Then realized he was away, lol. So I'm waiting to see what more comes of this.

Shadowgod I always unfortunately just assume wolf, it's just one of those stupid biases in my head because he's one of those people that I swear rolls wolf a lot, lol. Same thing happens with me for Xiz a lot. But I'm not going to just hop on that bias.

Gonna put this post through and keep typing for the rest of the peeps but these are my some of my leave alones for right now.

Charu 09-4-2019 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4697129)
Is Subaru wolfing again

Given they're going about the game exactly how they were last game (and the game before when they replaced in), I'm very inclined to believe you, but I want to actually see effort before you swing the gravel with that.

Xelicopter 09-4-2019 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697127)
@ sunfan

am i missing something on subaru because they seem to be very Here more than anything

nah, tbh
I was thinking that I might've been looking too hard

there was something (Idr what it was) where it felt like his first game

it wasnt' the thing charu saw tho

idk how I feel about him now tho

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

Charu 09-4-2019 09:44 PM

Effort from them I mean*

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697126)
it's from a book I'm pretty sure

regardless, the notion that "no matter what I do for a given decision, you'll fault me for the outcome" is what this is referring to

given that I had low activity earlier on, your decision to read my swooping in as scummy is an example of this, because if I came in with a weaker presence you'd just as easily say "he's being UTR"

tl;dr you could post-hoc generate any wolfread based on any outcome of a fixed decision

this is kinda heading in a stupid direction I think

it is highly likely that i am projecting

like i'm kind of feelsposting right now and it's definitely dragging me away from looking at other things, so that'd track

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697131)
DBP who are you going to vote

shadow is looking like best bet even though I don't like your reasoning on him

xel isn't a good choice bc opportunism, subaru I think is town because derp city, you look town bc your misguided attempt at prioritizing information lynching seems sincere and not... something a wolf would do, I think

Hateandhatred 09-4-2019 09:46 PM

Quick post to say I headed out to go to work and there was a fucking corpse in the hallway

ambulance/cops are here

what an evening lmao

(wow the girl is alive)

Xelicopter 09-4-2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697137)
shadow is looking like best bet even though I don't like your reasoning on him

xel isn't a good choice bc opportunism, subaru I think is town because derp city, you look town bc your misguided attempt at prioritizing information lynching seems sincere and not... something a wolf would do, I think

oh gtfo with that opportunism shtick, DBP

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4697133)
Given they're going about the game exactly how they were last game (and the game before when they replaced in), I'm very inclined to believe you, but I want to actually see effort before you swing the gravel with that.

uh wait was subaru wolf last game???

psychoangel691 09-4-2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697109)
I can explain my reasoning. obv town doesnt want to lose town ever. And the way im playing may be bad. But my thought process is if we mislynch shadow we have more then mislynching say XEL, now on the other hand you can say well InD is a lot more info but, I would rather wait till d2 to start grilling them. This is my thought process.

Blue = power role though and you seem really casual about losing one. That was my concern with it.

123kappa3 09-4-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4697138)
Quick post to say I headed out to go to work and there was a fucking corpse in the hallway

ambulance/cops are here

what an evening lmao

(wow the girl is alive)

Wtf thats scary.

Xelicopter 09-4-2019 09:47 PM

dbp/xel +1, you heard it here first

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

Charu 09-4-2019 09:47 PM

Let me ISO Shadow real quick

Xelicopter 09-4-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697140)

in the turbo he was

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4697134)
nah, tbh
I was thinking that I might've been looking too hard

there was something (Idr what it was) where it felt like his first game

it wasnt' the thing charu saw tho

idk how I feel about him now tho

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

oh did i ask the wrong person

HEY CHARU what did you see on subaru

even if you posted it already i'd appreciate the help because nyooming around

Charu 09-4-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697140)

Yeah, he was.

123kappa3 09-4-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4697141)
Blue = power role though and you seem really casual about losing one. That was my concern with it.

Oh no, Blue is just town. for me Blue is town red is mafia/wolfes. Idk anything about prs right now.

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4697133)

If he continued to be like this would he be on the chipping block another day?

Xelicopter 09-4-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697148)
Oh no, Blue is just town. for me Blue is town red is mafia/wolfes. Idk anything about prs right now.

blue = pr
green = vanilla town
red = wolf

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4697139)
oh gtfo with that opportunism shtick, DBP

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

dude's not here to defend himself, making him the easiest lynch in the world if he's town, and if he's town wagonomics would be grim because he's not here

you should know what I'm talking about

123kappa3 09-4-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4697143)
dbp/xel +1, you heard it here first

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

wtf are you just trying to play dumb town right now.

Charu 09-4-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697146)
oh did i ask the wrong person

HEY CHARU what did you see on subaru

even if you posted it already i'd appreciate the help because nyooming around

They provided nothing but life updates and whatever. They said they would read, but never contributed.

IE, it's a meta read on his WOLF game from the turbo.

However, I don't know if it's just lack of experience or rolling wolf once more. The other game he did was a replacement and he was just as non-contributing there (but he did at least give it a shot once prodded a lot).

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4696941)
Thwy are in fact very stupid posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4696983)
if I jump on you for anything it will be a disgusting lack of tone interpretation

the size changed SLIP should have been a dumbtell I was joking

like guys

it's not hard

so again i swear we do this dance every game

nothing to say about different treatment of the two players if they're both just making "stupid" posts that you like mocking instead of alignment-indicative ones?

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:49 PM

subaru

Xelicopter 09-4-2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697151)
dude's not here to defend himself, making him the easiest lynch in the world if he's town, and if he's town wagonomics would be grim because he's not here

nah you don't feel that way I don't think

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

Xelicopter 09-4-2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697152)
wtf are you just trying to play dumb town right now.

uhhhhhh
no

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

Charu 09-4-2019 09:49 PM

Wait, what the fuck

Hateandhatred, is everything actually okay?

Charu 09-4-2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4697149)
If he continued to be like this would he be on the chipping block another day?

Definitely. Failure to play means get off the town team (if they're town).

Pretty much

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697151)

not being here to defend themselves feels like it rules out many players

is this xel-specific

123kappa3 09-4-2019 09:50 PM

SO is subaru the vote you guys want to go with. I mean im fine with that.

Xelicopter 09-4-2019 09:50 PM

dbp it def could be a case of our reads just not lining up despite us both being town but

if I'm here, I'm coming for you tomorrow

you feel super, super wolfy rn

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

psychoangel691 09-4-2019 09:51 PM

Quote:

Town is green.

I was going to mention that subaru is on my radar cause of skating through wolfing in the last game I was in and see others already mentioned it, lol. So I guess least I'm not the only one who thought about it.

Charu I'm feeling pretty okay with so far same with WV.

I'm really not sure who to go with first x.x

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:51 PM

yeah i'm being a hypocrite bc subaru isn't here either but who cares

Xelicopter 09-4-2019 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697165)

your read on Xel really, really, really feels like a partner defense

is it anything more than what you said?

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

scrunches up face

i'm really curious about your concept of town being blue

Hateandhatred 09-4-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4697158)
Wait, what the fuck

Hateandhatred, is everything actually okay?

Well cops and ambulances are here and looks like the girl is alive somewhat

more on this later I guess

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4697156)
nah you don't feel that way I don't think

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

uh I know because I've been in that position many times before and it never works out

you're not my mom

123kappa3 09-4-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697168)
scrunches up face

Idk what you want me to answer.

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697165)

Fucking ew

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:53 PM

xelnya

did we actually stumble on an issue here

Xelicopter 09-4-2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697168)
scrunches up face

the green "walk now" crosswalk signal is called "blue" in japan
despite it actually being green

iirc, could be misremembering
just reminded me of that

Charu 09-4-2019 09:54 PM

My vote is purely for selfish reasons, it's not based on what has been discussed. It's more of a curiosity.