Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151235)

inDheart 09-3-2019 09:03 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4696823)
We can make it something if you really want it to, dohoho.

i mean i think something i miss from the old games is that Things actually happened in them

you could have a progression across a day, instead of most people unsticking their hands from their tocks for the last 2 hours and making the lynch the primary progression

could be enthusiasm type deals, could be personal type deals, w/e

i definitely don't vote as aggressively anymore so i'm not immune to being the problem here, and i'll probably hit the point later where the game feels like it's draining away from other things i could be doing, but like

right about now seemed like a good time to see what i could do, it just so happens there's only so much to do, i guess

i wanted to make a sieve joke in another game but i couldn't figure out how to make it funny there and i still can't here

inDheart 09-3-2019 09:05 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
imagine if the game went serious mode lightning fast again and you'd get people who stick out as much as haku used to

it'd make differential amounts of/places for fun but stuff like that lets you start tossing people in the colander for when the game faces go on

Charu 09-3-2019 09:10 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
I mean, I guess we can make it fun.

Hey folks, I'm the miller.

Shadow_God_10 09-3-2019 09:10 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4696841)
imagine if the game went serious mode lightning fast again and you'd get people who stick out as much as haku used to

it'd make differential amounts of/places for fun but stuff like that lets you start tossing people in the colander for when the game faces go on

Wait what? you mean shit posting wasn't a thing once upon a time?

inDheart 09-3-2019 09:10 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4696835)
Quick couple thoughts tho:

The interaction between Xel and Kappa I read as sarcasm from Xel.

The T-Force game show wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.

well another aspect is the sentiment conveyed by the sarcasm persists

i think it reads strange next to the "i do dumb shit all the time" to continue going "hUH PAL, a misTAKE you sAY" so i read it completely straight and non-sarcastic

and i would say i was looking at metadata more than the shitposting topics themselves when i made my vote

you feel like you've taken on the usual role of me this game somehow

Charu 09-3-2019 09:12 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
The more TWGs that pass by, I actually might just "policy" lynch all the low posters. I'll leave non-existent posters alone though.

With that being said...

Hateandhatred

Shadow_God_10 09-3-2019 09:12 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4696844)
well another aspect is the sentiment conveyed by the sarcasm persists

i think it reads strange next to the "i do dumb shit all the time" to continue going "hUH PAL, a misTAKE you sAY" so i read it completely straight and non-sarcastic

and i would say i was looking at metadata more than the shitposting topics themselves when i made my vote

you feel like you've taken on the usual role of me this game somehow

What's your usual role in games? I've never played as you so I'm not sure I follow

Shadow_God_10 09-3-2019 09:12 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4696846)
What's your usual role in games? I've never played as you so I'm not sure I follow

*I've never played with you. GG Shadow...GG

inDheart 09-3-2019 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4696842)
I mean, I guess we can make it fun.

Hey folks, I'm the miller.

didn't claim negative utility in first post, 0.9/10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4696843)
Wait what? you mean shit posting wasn't a thing once upon a time?

shitposting is like a (non-red-range) tide, amount and severity vary

the game i'm referencing, i think, was slightly heavier mechanically so people got into talking about setup stuff right from the start and it seemed to throw haku off balance

Charu 09-3-2019 09:14 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4696843)
Wait what? you mean shit posting wasn't a thing once upon a time?

Maybe when the game was still young on FFR. Not that I would know since it was during the years I didn't care (or knew) about the game.

I recall we usually did night starts, which resulted in someone dying being the first thing instead of there being nothing to discuss. There was sure more meat in those games for sure upon first phase.

inDheart 09-3-2019 09:16 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4696846)
What's your usual role in games? I've never played as you so I'm not sure I follow

third party bellyacher

if i'm behind in reading or something, i'll just devil's advocate every argument while trying to weigh what's important to me

Shadow_God_10 09-3-2019 09:17 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4696849)
Maybe when the game was still young on FFR. Not that I would know since it was during the years I didn't care (or knew) about the game.

I recall we usually did night starts, which resulted in someone dying being the first thing instead of there being nothing to discuss. There was sure more meat in those games for sure upon first phase.

Isn't the whole "someone dying first thing" the "classic" way of playing? or am I wrong about that?

inDheart 09-3-2019 09:18 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4696849)
Maybe when the game was still young on FFR. Not that I would know since it was during the years I didn't care (or knew) about the game.

I recall we usually did night starts, which resulted in someone dying being the first thing instead of there being nothing to discuss. There was sure more meat in those games for sure upon first phase.

i think open comms games are kind of a different beast and i still remember you n0ing me :(

i started playing 3 years ago

Xelicopter 09-3-2019 09:50 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4696842)
I mean, I guess we can make it fun.

Hey folks, I'm the miller.

miller isn't aware that they're the miller

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

Charu 09-3-2019 10:00 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Doesn't mean I don't know I'm the miller because

I'm the miller.

Xelicopter 09-3-2019 10:04 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4696856)
Doesn't mean I don't know I'm the miller because

I'm the miller.

it does mean you don't know you're the miller

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

Charu 09-3-2019 10:05 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Nah, you crazy

Xelicopter 09-3-2019 10:22 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
I CAN'T SHOW THE LOGS BUT BEFORE THE GAME FG ASKED ME ABOUT BALANCE
WE DISCUSSED MANY THINGS BUT I TOLD HER
DON'T HAVE THE MILLER KNOW THEY'RE A MILLER

AND FG SAID
of course

SO GO SIT ON AN EGG, CHARU

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

Charu 09-3-2019 10:24 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Eggs are meant to be cherished, so maybe I will~

123kappa3 09-3-2019 10:50 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
I think we should vote T force again so that we get more powers. at some point we will get a good power [twg]T Force [Twg/]


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution