Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151235)

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:25 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697075)
no, your posts are a large signal which is largely noise, others have small signal with small noise

even now I don't know what real reads you have despite your investment

so, make it happen

i like charu
i mildly like shadowgod

you just reminded me to post back to xel so that's nice, xel and i do the same dance every time we play together i swear

i don't know what sunfan's doing and i haven't sufficiently dragged him to say enough to have a read yet

while i'll be the nth person to not be a fan of h&h's vote, 1) if he's really a dead slot for the rest of the day then it's not a productive direction and 2) does a wolf even

you're at least unaligned with charu

i haven't really dredged through the inactives

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:25 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4697089)
Did you do your detective intro this game dbp? I don't remember seeing it

yeah I asked for xel's dick length, that's my new calling card

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:26 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Am I more dbp than dbp is rn with my avatar????

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:26 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697077)
excuse me what?

if you have a problem that I didn't vote yet that's fine, but your alternate suggestion of "wants to watch the game die so he doesn't have to post" literally does not follow from that train of thought

how are they related? are they even?

"wants to watch the game die" implies the passage of time in which you lynch and nk active players

let me know if you have any other questions

psychoangel691 09-4-2019 09:27 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697078)
meme votes happened
there were a number of flavors of silly/sarcastic shade, and kappa perhaps not posting so well, and people talking about twg past
actual casing started more recently; working on getting reasons out of people
we're kind of not close to consolidating or anything an hour out

Just finished reading the thread and I shoulda just waited for your summary cause yep, this about sums it up lol.

I'd probably throw some pressure on kappa for the posts last night, but I also know he was not sober :P So I can't really put too much weight into that.

Jessie seems to be missing again for first day, pretty sure it was the same way last game I played low/no posts so I guess that's typical for them?

I really don't have a whole lot to input right now. But I'll be here for the whole EOD phase this time

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:28 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697091)
while i'll be the nth person to not be a fan of h&h's vote, 1) if he's really a dead slot for the rest of the day then it's not a productive direction and 2) does a wolf even

what is your gut on this issue, given what others have said about their feelings as well

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:28 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
What happened to xiz

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:29 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697083)
I don't think he ever justifies either of these from yesterday. He even references his vote on H&H later. If I'm wrong point it out

no one asked until you decided to shade me for it

yes, i'd rather make people pull teeth

123kappa3 09-4-2019 09:29 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4697097)
What happened to xiz

They have phantom vote and arnt posting

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:29 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
I bet xiz is a wolf again

psychoangel691 09-4-2019 09:30 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697076)
have you read anything I posted.


I think regardless if shadow gets blue or red its the most info right now. I think shadow is more red then blue, but im not about to lynch someone who gives no info if they turn blue.

Shadow for one hasnt really said much of sustance the reads list is kind of bad cause not too much context and I dont know why a lot of the people are on there.

Though I will say this post did urk me a little bit because of the red/blue thing, but could be newer player error. Either that or I'm stupid and missed a mechanic of this game. I'd generally expect town to be worried about losing a blue right off the bat.

Also not sure I understand how Shadow would give the most info.

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:30 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4697095)
Just finished reading the thread and I shoulda just waited for your summary cause yep, this about sums it up lol.

I'd probably throw some pressure on kappa for the posts last night, but I also know he was not sober :P So I can't really put too much weight into that.

Jessie seems to be missing again for first day, pretty sure it was the same way last game I played low/no posts so I guess that's typical for them?

I really don't have a whole lot to input right now. But I'll be here for the whole EOD phase this time

Since you just finished reading the thread whos in your lunch pool?

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:31 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697096)
what is your gut on this issue, given what others have said about their feelings as well

one gut says "making a meme vote is a great way to not be accountable for what happens" while the older, wiser gut says "he should know by now that will still look weird as the game continues"

and the older gut wins

i do have quite the hopeful view of gameplay sometimes

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:31 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697094)
"wants to watch the game die" implies the passage of time in which you lynch and nk active players

let me know if you have any other questions

I get that but it seems like a case of Thatcher's Blame

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:31 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4697101)
Though I will say this post did urk me a little bit because of the red/blue thing, but could be newer player error. Either that or I'm stupid and missed a mechanic of this game. I'd generally expect town to be worried about losing a blue right off the bat.

Also not sure I understand how Shadow would give the most info.

Oh this is interesting

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:32 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4697084)
idk

uh,

is this you answering me

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:33 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Lunch is over I'll try to post when I can

123kappa3 09-4-2019 09:33 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4697101)
Though I will say this post did urk me a little bit because of the red/blue thing, but could be newer player error. Either that or I'm stupid and missed a mechanic of this game. I'd generally expect town to be worried about losing a blue right off the bat.

Also not sure I understand how Shadow would give the most info.

I can explain my reasoning. obv town doesnt want to lose town ever. And the way im playing may be bad. But my thought process is if we mislynch shadow we have more then mislynching say XEL, now on the other hand you can say well InD is a lot more info but, I would rather wait till d2 to start grilling them. This is my thought process.

Charu 09-4-2019 09:33 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Alright fam, I'm gonna be here for the rest of the time.

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:34 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697098)
no one asked until you decided to shade me for it

yes, i'd rather make people pull teeth

it's hard because common instinct tells me to pry with posters with low post:content ratio but at the same time a lot of your posts could just as well be invitations for discussions with other people to produce activity

don't think i'm ready to make that call tonight --- ppl should keep this in mind moving forward

if you're town it would be nice to be more proactive with giving rationale for "real" votes you make


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution