Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151235)

Funnygurl555 09-4-2019 08:58 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Vote count

Xiz - 1 (PHANTOM)
Hateandhatred - 1 (Charu)
XelNya- 1 (the sun fan)
123kappa3- 1 (Wayward Vagabond)
Shadow_God_10 - 1 (Hateandhatred)
DaBackPack - 1 (inDheart)

Phase ends in an hour at 10:00 PM Server Time

Charu 09-4-2019 08:59 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
I will say though, Hateandhated putting a vote and then peacing out stating it won't change (unless they become present) is pretty silly.

123kappa3 09-4-2019 09:06 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Shadow Unless someone has a better lynch Im doing this

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:06 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4697038)
no

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

I think that ur town

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

I think shadowgod is /probably/ town

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

I think inD is kinda town

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

subaru is kinda town

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

that's all I got

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

why is ind town?

Charu 09-4-2019 09:09 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697071)
Shadow Unless someone has a better lynch Im doing this

Why Shadow?

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:09 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697057)
"i think ind's made a lot of posts about nothing besides his posts that are something and other people's posts that are nothing"

dabackpack

asspull better next time

no, your posts are a large signal which is largely noise, others have small signal with small noise

even now I don't know what real reads you have despite your investment

so, make it happen

123kappa3 09-4-2019 09:11 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4697074)
Why Shadow?

have you read anything I posted.


I think regardless if shadow gets blue or red its the most info right now. I think shadow is more red then blue, but im not about to lynch someone who gives no info if they turn blue.

Shadow for one hasnt really said much of sustance the reads list is kind of bad cause not too much context and I dont know why a lot of the people are on there.

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:12 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697063)
oscillating between "backpack is town for not voting among abundant options he picked out" and "backpack is a wolf who is happy to perfectly exemplify the problem i was trying to talk about that he refused to read and wants to watch the game die so he doesn't have to post"

excuse me what?

if you have a problem that I didn't vote yet that's fine, but your alternate suggestion of "wants to watch the game die so he doesn't have to post" literally does not follow from that train of thought

how are they related? are they even?

inDheart 09-4-2019 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697064)
so what i see if shadow is town then we dont have a lot but, I think this looks bad for suncopter, and H&H even tho he said its a meme vote I dont totally buy it but, thats atleast something. If shadow is a wolf, then those reads become pretty substantial I think in terms of where to go next. WV i am recending ebcause Work. Tomorrow I will look at it again. You I think are someone to look at just because you are trying real hard a lot more then others which doesnt mean anything right now just want to see where you go with this tomorrow. Xel just seems like either not wanting to get invovled but, reads more town I just want to watch him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697065)
Tryhard town. I guess. I never vote someone trying real hard d1 I dont think its smart. Now if your reads become more and more useless then I'll rethink.

:thumb:, seems like this tracks, thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4697066)
what've I missed?

Reading, etc

meme votes happened
there were a number of flavors of silly/sarcastic shade, and kappa perhaps not posting so well, and people talking about twg past
actual casing started more recently; working on getting reasons out of people
we're kind of not close to consolidating or anything an hour out

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4697067)
I mean, the reason why I echoed backpack's thought was because, I don't know, just seems that way with your posts.

Especially since you said you purposely made some posts in a "serious" way.

/shrug

However, I don't think it's a wolfy thing at all. You're just trying to provide content which I can appreciate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4697068)
@indheart

he's gone and made a whole string of posts about it like he's sure that all makes me a wolf, but then stopped way short of voting me or anything

and i'm pretty sure he's talking about my fluff level being way up, though i don't remember talking too much about my own posts being overly serious, just maybe that first vote i had on h&h. you could probably pick out quite a bit of that span yesterday where we were talking about ootc and stuff, and say anyone was being fluffy there, but he's got blinders on to the rest of the page. i was just kinda bored and had questions out already

it's a bigger argument that i should go buy a rubik's cube or something

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:16 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
unvote I'm on lunch let's make it count

Hateandhatred 09-4-2019 09:17 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4696973)
So it's like a Jester but their goal isn't to get themselves killed?

Yeah, it's just for balance

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:18 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
I'm digging ind rn and kappa might be okay? He wanted to vote me but backed off immediately because of my reason which is meh

Hateandhatred 09-4-2019 09:19 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Also I'm here but bus in 5 mins, I'll honour my word

pls be more active beforehand because well I can't play lol

unvote

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:20 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
I ISO'd Indheart just to make sure I wasn't missing something. The following are all the posts I could find that weren't generalizations about TWG, asking questions/trying to generate activity, strategizing in broad strokes, or speculation

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4696707)
cuil h&h

weak charu town or at least wouldnotlynch

I don't think he ever justifies either of these from yesterday. He even references his vote on H&H later. If I'm wrong point it out

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4696815)
is literally anyone here

what do you think of kappa saying things that sound bad

what do you think of the xel posts i taped to the wall/is my thought worth valuing at all

at what point do you estimate anything will happen and/or are you keen on accelerating the timeline

what do you think of my vote

what do you think of sunfan's xiz vote

what do you think of t-force voters disclaiming they don't know what they're really voting for

This is the most 'contentful' post he has, which isn't so bad as a probing question, because it seems somewhat earnest in trying to start discussion in a quiet game. But it's not enough to probe without sticking your own neck out there and making commitments

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4696831)
with every post the actives approach closer to the would-not-lynch zone

This is technically content but doesn't show any thread of... critical thinking or intellectual commitment, it's a safe post so to speak

Xelicopter 09-4-2019 09:21 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
idk

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:22 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4696844)
well another aspect is the sentiment conveyed by the sarcasm persists

i think it reads strange next to the "i do dumb shit all the time" to continue going "hUH PAL, a misTAKE you sAY" so i read it completely straight and non-sarcastic

and i would say i was looking at metadata more than the shitposting topics themselves when i made my vote

you feel like you've taken on the usual role of me this game somehow

this is the only thing he says about his vote (I'm assuming he's tlaking about H&H here) which isn't a justification but some vague language about what I'm assuming is between-game inference

can we get a straight answer from this vote ind?

123kappa3 09-4-2019 09:23 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
im also not going to kitb or throw my vote away. so if you guys arnt going to follow me then who is the other? InD?, XEL?, Dabackpack?, ME?

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:24 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697076)
have you read anything I posted.


I think regardless if shadow gets blue or red its the most info right now. I think shadow is more red then blue, but im not about to lynch someone who gives no info if they turn blue.

Shadow for one hasnt really said much of sustance the reads list is kind of bad cause not too much context and I dont know why a lot of the people are on there.

I think you're too focused on lynching for info

any info you find with a d0 lynch is tenuous at best and you're more likely going to be drawing bad inferences with it

vote for wolves instead

Wayward Vagabond 09-4-2019 09:25 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Did you do your detective intro this game dbp? I don't remember seeing it

DaBackpack 09-4-2019 09:25 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697087)
im also not going to kitb or throw my vote away. so if you guys arnt going to follow me then who is the other? InD?, XEL?, Dabackpack?, ME?

don't ever offer to "take one for the team" as any alignment

waiting on responses/development from ind at the moment


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution