Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151235)

Shadow_God_10 09-4-2019 08:02 AM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Ugh I feel gross about that list of lynches and I can't put into words why. Something really bothers me about it

Charu 09-4-2019 08:03 AM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4696896)
In the Turbo we played he tried to accuse you of lazy play... I don't know where the fuck his brain was when he made that string of posts but do you think he's trying to say something similar?

I need a hieroglyphics expert to decipher what he's trying to say here.

It's like he's trying to say all the "Good Players" are potentially wolfing?

Shhhhhhhhh, don't use the word! You spoiled the irony!!!

Shadow_God_10 09-4-2019 08:03 AM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4696899)
Shhhhhhhhh, don't use the word! You spoiled the irony!!!

SORRY!

Charu 09-4-2019 08:04 AM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4696898)
Ugh I feel gross about that list of lynches and I can't put into words why. Something really bothers me about it

Well that's neat, but that doesn't help others! Can you think of anything on why you feel this way?

Shadow_God_10 09-4-2019 08:11 AM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4696903)
Well that's neat, but that doesn't help others! Can you think of anything on why you feel this way?

It feels like a hit list more than a lynch list. Does that make sense to you? That's the only way I can put it into words.

Hateandhatred 09-4-2019 08:19 AM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4696899)
Shhhhhhhhh, don't use the word! You spoiled the irony!!!

Rip that's really it I guess.

Well I got nothing else

Someone do something cool/wolfy

Charu 09-4-2019 08:26 AM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4696906)
Rip that's really it I guess.

Well I got nothing else

Someone do something cool/wolfy

Well... heh heh

Not to flaunt or anything but..

uh...

I'm the miller~

Hateandhatred 09-4-2019 08:55 AM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4696909)
Well... heh heh

Not to flaunt or anything but..

uh...

I'm the miller~

About that. Wonder if the cop should claim if they check red. Might be the miller, but if they don't, they're kinda just VT...

Charu 09-4-2019 09:02 AM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
That's up to the cop if they want to do that.

Are you trying to influence our PR's, sir?

Hateandhatred 09-4-2019 09:11 AM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4696912)
That's up to the cop if they want to do that.

Are you trying to influence our PR's, sir?

I haven't suggested anything so no

But I'm trying to anticipate how the game can go and see what our options are.
Ideally a bunch of people would have to answer stuff like this, but rip

inDheart 09-4-2019 11:10 AM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
PRs should do what they want

a red check is still 66% to be right, but you can like, reread the person some to see if it colors your read before you snap off a claim

hat update i'm up to 8 shell rows again and it looks real nice

Hateandhatred 09-4-2019 11:39 AM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4696922)
PRs should do what they want

a red check is still 66% to be right, but you can like, reread the person some to see if it colors your read before you snap off a claim

hat update i'm up to 8 shell rows again and it looks real nice

wow reasonable

123kappa3 09-4-2019 01:04 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Disregard everything I said. I need to go through everything. I wasnt all there last night.

XelNya 09-4-2019 01:11 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4696798)
a moment ago i swore there was some kind of significant contrast to these posts, but now i can't figure out what i was thinking

it was gonna be about different treatment of people for the same thing but it's the flash of similarity that's gone

maybe both being classifiable as "dumb shit"

Thwy are in fact very stupid posts

SubaruPoptart 09-4-2019 01:26 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Aight back from school and time to READ.

123kappa3 09-4-2019 01:50 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Hmm. WV hasnt been talking Idk if thats because of anything or they are trying to lay low.

Xiz is also not talking. Maybe trying to lay low.

Xel jumped on me for a remark might be nothing might be trying to see if people will follow.

Shadows remarks of my "gross list" is kind of wierd maybe just trying to get people to jump on me.

Poptart is Poptart.

These are my questionable reads.

123kappa3 09-4-2019 01:50 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
in no order

SubaruPoptart 09-4-2019 02:00 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4696944)
Hmm. WV hasnt been talking Idk if thats because of anything or they are trying to lay low.

Xiz is also not talking. Maybe trying to lay low.

Xel jumped on me for a remark might be nothing might be trying to see if people will follow.

Shadows remarks of my "gross list" is kind of wierd maybe just trying to get people to jump on me.

Poptart is Poptart.

These are my questionable reads.

Poptart is tired so reading comes first, comprehension comes later. I gotta warm up

Charu 09-4-2019 02:03 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Hey Poptart, you wolfin' again?

SubaruPoptart 09-4-2019 02:06 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4696949)
Hey Poptart, you wolfin' again?

Mannnn I just got back from school I can't brain yet, but no i am not


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution