Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

Hakulyte 11-22-2020 06:01 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Ah, I guess Winston Payne adjourned court and created a delay after all.

The story checks.

Xiz 11-22-2020 06:02 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I want to vote Ull simply because sunfan wont vote ull for just posting roles.
DBP will show up 20m before EOD
Funny/Force I see as T/W or T/T
haku off the table, feels towny
raeko super light towny, liked the "yeah i thought the same thing" quote, felt natural
YoshL saying "nah this isnt a mindmeld" to sunfan is really towny, so they are off the table

don't really care about anyone else

ulle

Xiz 11-22-2020 06:03 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
oh, time extension. I'll be back later then.

Hakulyte 11-22-2020 06:04 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I think we will actually have Ulle content because of this extension.

the sun fan 11-22-2020 06:04 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4749532)


Due to the server outage, this day of hearings has been extended 24 hours.

Day 0 will now end on 9:00PM on Monday, November 23rd.

ok cya tomorrow then

mellon_collie 11-22-2020 06:05 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
yayayayay

Xiz 11-22-2020 06:06 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Final thoughts for not real EOD, if the time thing didnt happen this feels very much like 2 of the wolves are afk and theres one lone one being like "ugh"

flashflash account 11-22-2020 06:13 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
mistrial \0/

DaBackpack 11-22-2020 06:13 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
hi guys I just got home from family weekend, will be tutoring for a few hours, and then I'm set forever

fatfuck42 11-22-2020 06:21 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
That ule post came across as pretty townie to me. I feel like she'd be more self-conscious about going that deep into mechanics if she were a wolf (since "focusing too much on mechanics" is a popular wolf tell).

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 06:35 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
good, i wasnt going to make eod today

YoshL 11-22-2020 06:37 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749542)
That ule post came across as pretty townie to me. I feel like she'd be more self-conscious about going that deep into mechanics if she were a wolf (since "focusing too much on mechanics" is a popular wolf tell).

I'm actually thinking on a little different lines here.

I went back and actually read the post, and the majority of it felt like common sense.

Like for example, the call to let up on any red checks should be pretty common sense given you read the potential blues and reds in the game, there's a lot of them that manipulate checks (assuming we have the alignment check in the game in the first place)

The one good point that was brought up was the final part regarding red miles, because I had forgotten about potential slightly-forced pushes on various players from the red miles role. I think my biggest issue though then becomes, why didn't they apply this to anything said in thread?

Like, thinking about it, i really really don't like how there's for some reason very random traction (no matter how small) on t-force lynch? i get that people aren't married to the idea, but when i said "gut tforce wolf" i wasn't expecting as much discussion around it as actually happened.

Basically, I don't like the mechanics post, because it's comboed with "very simple thoughts about setup", and "not applying mechanics thoughts to things actually happening in game"

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 06:37 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749534)
I want to vote Ull simply because sunfan wont vote ull for just posting roles.

is this a throwaway vote or are u for real

Xiz 11-22-2020 06:41 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749545)
is this a throwaway vote or are u for real

100% real

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 06:41 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
reading last few pages im suspicious of sunfan, i feel like he gets super ambivalent about lynching people only when he rolls wolf.

i dont feel like digging up the really old games and combing thru them, its more of a gut read

YoshL 11-22-2020 06:41 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749523)
I wanna vote Ulleabhara for spending 0 second evaluating anyone tbh.

missed this, but haku has left a p-good impression on me so far tbh

----

also read back, and it was a little less traction on t-force than i remember reading through, sunfan is the only one with a vote on t-force, ffa ok with lynching between t-force/funnygurl, and xiz being chaos(?)

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 06:43 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749547)
100% real

well the reasoning behind that vote is really ???

like is there some link between ulle and sunfan that im missing.

why does sunfans actions towards ulle affect your vote

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 06:46 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
yoshi feels p town to me from last few posts

Hakulyte 11-22-2020 06:47 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Well, at same time I was like "would a wolf seriously not talk about anyone on purpose like that" ?

I do remember mislynching a town Ulleabhara that was playing very mechanically as a town replacement in the Animal Crossing game.

So, I'm a bit more reserved on that read than if I would play someone new I never played with before.

It's possible I'm wrong and she had an identical town/wolf play for these things.

I'm betting on seeing more Ulle interactions tomorrow because she said in her entrance that she's busy on weekend.

Tomorrow is monday. Should be fine right ?

fatfuck42 11-22-2020 06:48 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4749544)
I'm actually thinking on a little different lines here.

I went back and actually read the post, and the majority of it felt like common sense.

Like for example, the call to let up on any red checks should be pretty common sense given you read the potential blues and reds in the game, there's a lot of them that manipulate checks (assuming we have the alignment check in the game in the first place)

The one good point that was brought up was the final part regarding red miles, because I had forgotten about potential slightly-forced pushes on various players from the red miles role. I think my biggest issue though then becomes, why didn't they apply this to anything said in thread?

Like, thinking about it, i really really don't like how there's for some reason very random traction (no matter how small) on t-force lynch? i get that people aren't married to the idea, but when i said "gut tforce wolf" i wasn't expecting as much discussion around it as actually happened.

Basically, I don't like the mechanics post, because it's comboed with "very simple thoughts about setup", and "not applying mechanics thoughts to things actually happening in game"

Hmm, I see your point. While I still think a wolf would be too self-conscious to make a post like that, I'll keep an eye out to see if her analysis eventually gets applied/incorporated into her reads.

Xiz 11-22-2020 06:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749550)
well the reasoning behind that vote is really ???

like is there some link between ulle and sunfan that im missing.

why does sunfans actions towards ulle affect your vote

Yeah I get how that feels weird from your pov

Im considering Ull outside of sunfan, but I feel when at EOD and inactives are the targets, usually wolves wanna quickly get out who they don't want dead. I at least do that.

I have no fucking idea if sunfan or ull are town or wolf but I liked that path more than Tforce and Funny, and I'd argue my sus is stronger than that arguement. It's like, 1% power to 2% power.

fatfuck42 11-22-2020 06:51 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749548)
reading last few pages im suspicious of sunfan, i feel like he gets super ambivalent about lynching people only when he rolls wolf.

i dont feel like digging up the really old games and combing thru them, its more of a gut read

I had a similar thought cross my mind, but for now I'm chalking up the ambivalence to him thinking he's gonna miss EOD.

YoshL 11-22-2020 06:52 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
i do understand the "not going to be in thread for eod" but i feel like the post is a little bit closer to trying to look like they're in game than anything else.

That, and "i'll be back hours after EoD", despite having paid attention to the setup and OP, thinking about it LMAO

Xiz 11-22-2020 06:53 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
if ull is a hit, sunfan might be a hit as well. Ull i'd rather kill over Sunfan (old EOD mentality) but I think that kill leads to more info. And tbh 1 post after all this time even if they are town i dont mind them dead.

I'm really tired of the replacing out / afk slot stuff so, thats where im bias

YoshL 11-22-2020 06:54 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
like plop says, i mostly want to see what they have to say later, because it's still not anything i'm 100% sold on

---
also, thank the ffr elementals for the downtime for extra phase time because god it looks like we needed it.

maybe will also need it for thanksgiving time too? *big shrug*

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 06:55 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Freezin does the time extension effect your stance on slank lynching this phase?

flashflash account 11-22-2020 06:55 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
right now I don't like how the more active posters are trending wolfy to me and the less active posters are null to towny

ordinarily I'd town read the top poster but I feel shadowgod has proven post count is nai for them
now that we've moved out of obvious meme territory hopefully their insights start getting a little deeper

Funnygurl555 11-22-2020 06:56 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
hey hey hey

YoshL 11-22-2020 06:56 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749557)
if ull is a hit, sunfan might be a hit as well. Ull i'd rather kill over Sunfan (old EOD mentality) but I think that kill leads to more info. And tbh 1 post after all this time even if they are town i dont mind them dead.

I'm really tired of the replacing out / afk slot stuff so, thats where im bias

Also feeling a little wary at this mentality, because xiz is seeming to be a little more focused on who the best kill at this point in time is, rather than like... looking for more information to better inform votes

Xiz 11-22-2020 06:56 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4749560)
right now I don't like how the more active posters are trending wolfy to me and the less active posters are null to towny

ordinarily I'd town read the top poster but I feel shadowgod has proven post count is nai for them
now that we've moved out of obvious meme territory hopefully their insights start getting a little deeper

can you give like, examples of who on each side (not just shadow)

Xiz 11-22-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4749562)
Also feeling a little wary at this mentality, because xiz is seeming to be a little more focused on who the best kill at this point in time is, rather than like... looking for more information to better inform votes

I am focused there yeah. Might not be the best place but, I can't blame my eyes for looking where they want to.

I'd argue my wolf play is more passive at EOD's like that, and as long as it's not me I don't care where the vote goes. Or I'd vote outside of major wagons or something. But others are better at commenting about that prob

flashflash account 11-22-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749563)
can you give like, examples of who on each side (not just shadow)

active players I don't feel great about:
haku, shadowgod, freezin, xiz, plop

less active players I feel mostly okay toward:
funnygurl, yoshl, raeko

Xiz 11-22-2020 07:00 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Part of me wishes I voted /after/ the time extension because I feel like im sus now by people for that. Just wanted to get my thoughts out.

Funnygurl555 11-22-2020 07:03 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
alright so t-force is actually a good vote though

uh what else

haku why aren't you town yet

i'm not voting ulle this phase. already know i have trouble reading her so

sunfan's ok, xiz's ok. these reads are tentative

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 07:04 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4749501)
Mechanical stuff – a lot of this is just me getting my head in the game, but if anyone has some strategic insights, please share!

Blues (random pick 2)
  • Phoenix: Seer
  • Maya: Guardian/Vigilante (1 action per Night) + Miller
  • Blue!Miles: Wizard + Ballot Stuffer? (We had this “plus-or-minus” vote role on the late home site but never came up with a good name for it)
  • Trucy: 1-Shot Sniper (Another one we struggled with, “Elite Bodyguard” and “Trapper” also floated around, but I much prefer “Sniper”)
  • Ema: Watcher/Tracker (Chooses pregame/N0)

Maya is potentially an OP combo, and I don’t think the Miller aspect does much to dampen it – unless, of course, Phoenix is in the game and we just pile on any red seering without thinking. This dictates that we should in fact not do that, especially with the possibility of Manfred in the game, which I will get to shortly.

Blue!Miles is a weird role, and I don’t think the vote-manipulation aspect of him is too useful. Sure, blocking a kill is a pretty strong “either-or” indication on your target’s alignment, but since you have to decide whether to plus or minus them at Night – that is, before you get your result and have any opportunity to sort them – I’d say it’s generally a bad idea to use it unless you have a strong opinion on your target beforehand.

Trucy has the potential to be a very effective “Sword of Damocles” against the wolf team going for a freshly-exposed Blue. With that in mind, if she exists, she should definitely wait for such an opportunity to arise to use her power.

I don’t see any reason for Ema not to choose Watcher. I hope she did if she’s in the game. It’s an easier guessing game and a greater potential reward. But if she chose Tracker, I guess we’ll have to deal.

Power Wolves (random pick 2)
  • Manfred: Night 0 Permanent Framer
  • Franziska: Revoker, Non-Consecutive Target (haven’t seen this particular modifier before)
  • Red!Miles: Restricted Phantom Giver/Gambler (Restricted meaning both actions must be on the same target)
    • Reward Sequence: MW status, 1-shot Revoke, 1-Shot Vigi
  • Matt: Master/Alpha, until kill invalidates (gotta say, I’m loving the creativity here)
  • Kristoph: 1-Shot Stealth Killer

The potential existence of Manfred alone is a big reason why we should let red seerings breathe, and give the accused a chance to claim before throwing down the hammer. Sure, there’s always a chance that they are a wolf and luck out on not getting counterclaimed, but honestly, I don’t think any Blue claim in this game is something that a wolf can ride on forever.

Franziska’s restriction is a pretty good bone to throw to us – it means that they can’t permanently shut down a particular role, and actually have to risk wolfing them/hitting protection

Red!Miles has the potential to be a real pain in the fluffball-tail if played well. For example, if Phoenix is rolled along with him and Matt, and he gets his way even once, Phoenix is rendered practically useless because 2/3rds of the wolf team are now undetectable to him. The upside is that they still don’t have specific counters to any other Blue, but that may well change with further successes. With this in play, Wovles might be emboldened to go hard on Miles’ chosen victim during the day, and attempt to force a split vote (or stall at one) if the split contains Miles’ quarry. We need to counter this by calling out any of this behavior, not tolerating last-minute distractions or dead air, and work hard to build consensus with others on the vote.

Now, to the actual game...

This post worries me, and I don't know how to put it into words

mellon_collie 11-22-2020 07:06 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749548)
reading last few pages im suspicious of sunfan, i feel like he gets super ambivalent about lynching people only when he rolls wolf.

i dont feel like digging up the really old games and combing thru them, its more of a gut read

I felt like his wording specifically
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749517)
claim no postgame cred if I'm right

seemed like he was detaching himself from the result if it was a mislynch

I didn't bring this up because I thought it was too nit-picky of wording, but yah

YoshL 11-22-2020 07:06 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749566)
Part of me wishes I voted /after/ the time extension because I feel like im sus now by people for that. Just wanted to get my thoughts out.

i'm specifically referring to the post i quoted, where even after the extension, you were still rolling down that hill tbh

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 07:06 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I think... it worries me because she's making an attempt to say "hey I'm present, look at this" but this says things that are basically common sense and don't really need to be explained.

That's the best way that I can word this

fatfuck42 11-22-2020 07:07 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4749565)
active players I don't feel great about:
haku, shadowgod, freezin, xiz, plop

less active players I feel mostly okay toward:
funnygurl, yoshl, raeko

How come you don't feel good about freezin? And how do you feel about yoshl's more recent posts/activity? Also, which post was the red flag post you mentioned earlier?

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 07:07 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749566)
Part of me wishes I voted /after/ the time extension because I feel like im sus now by people for that. Just wanted to get my thoughts out.

Was there any reason you voted for Ulli aside from not liking the T-Force/Funny wagons?

mellon_collie 11-22-2020 07:07 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749566)
Part of me wishes I voted /after/ the time extension because I feel like im sus now by people for that. Just wanted to get my thoughts out.

I am willing to give some slack to this vote, as well as to sunfan's because we thought eod was approaching and several of us thought we had an additional day than we really had. So parking a vote without much info makes sense in the context they were placed in

YoshL 11-22-2020 07:08 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I can't actually tell if shadow is speaking for real and mindmelding, or read my post, and tried to fake-generate a mindmeld, because that's some pretty similar wording lmao

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 07:09 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4749575)
I can't actually tell if shadow is speaking for real and mindmelding, or read my post, and tried to fake-generate a mindmeld, because that's some pretty similar wording lmao

Did you actually post the same thing? I don't think I saw it

YoshL 11-22-2020 07:10 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4749544)
I'm actually thinking on a little different lines here.

I went back and actually read the post, and the majority of it felt like common sense.

.
.
.

Basically, I don't like the mechanics post, because it's comboed with "very simple thoughts about setup", and "not applying mechanics thoughts to things actually happening in game"

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4749556)
i do understand the "not going to be in thread for eod" but i feel like the post is a little bit closer to trying to look like they're in game than anything else.

That, and "i'll be back hours after EoD", despite having paid attention to the setup and OP, thinking about it LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749576)
Did you actually post the same thing? I don't think I saw it

yes lol

Hakulyte 11-22-2020 07:10 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4749565)
active players I don't feel great about:
haku, shadowgod, freezin, xiz, plop

less active players I feel mostly okay toward:
funnygurl, yoshl, raeko

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4749567)
alright so t-force is actually a good vote though

uh what else

haku why aren't you town yet

i'm not voting ulle this phase. already know i have trouble reading her so

sunfan's ok, xiz's ok. these reads are tentative

Found 2 wolves.

Reason: They're not town reading me.

% chance of being correct: Very high.

Evidence: They're not explaining why they feel that way.

flashflash account 11-22-2020 07:11 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749572)
How come you don't feel good about freezin? And how do you feel about yoshl's more recent posts/activity? Also, which post was the red flag post you mentioned earlier?

uli's post obviously, albeit for different reasons than other people
I don't necessarily care that it's based on mechanics

I care that it reads like an IGN walkthrough

to me it looked like freezin was a little too quick to play the slank lynch card and their sunfan read rubs me the wrong way too
yoshl's fine

flashflash account 11-22-2020 07:12 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749578)
Evidence: They're not explaining why they feel that way.

but, I already explained why I don't feel good about you like 5 pages ago, lol

Hakulyte 11-22-2020 07:13 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
You said you didn't like Shadow God in your objection maker, but that you were fine with me.

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 07:14 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Yeah that's a legit mindmeld. Ulli's post reminded me of how Devonin burned me by using pure mechanics in "solving" the game and was wolfing, so that's where my read into it came from

flashflash account 11-22-2020 07:15 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749581)
You said you didn't like Shadow God in your objection maker, but that you were fine with me.

I said you have an excuse for it

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 07:16 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I guess FFA's saying time's up Haku?


???? Haku seems to be doing Haku things for the majority of today, we've just had no one else doing much.

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 07:16 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Until now, obviously

Xiz 11-22-2020 07:19 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4749570)
i'm specifically referring to the post i quoted, where even after the extension, you were still rolling down that hill tbh

gotcha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749573)
Was there any reason you voted for Ulli aside from not liking the T-Force/Funny wagons?

my thought process was something like

- I like most the people talking, specifically haku, shadow, kinda fatfuck, kinda freezin
- Only real talk is funny/force. Meme'd a bit on it but I kinda buy into the tforce mood thing
- I liked sunfan/yoshl interaction about it, more yoshl with the "not mindmeld" line because I've almost never seen a wolf say stuff like that to a town nor wolf.
- I didn't care about Force/Funny enough to take it serously
- No strong wolf leads, more often then not in past 20 twg games they are usually inactives
- dbp/ul/funny/force/mellon/ffa then i'll consider
- i removed funny/foce for a bit to get new info then realized they were both at the bottom, hence my lolz
- Mellon felt good, removed her. Said why in prev post
- FFA felt just there, but nothing stuck out. An option, but 3rd compared to DBP/Ult because miss-reading FFA is a thing
- DBP has a habit for being afk so I put him on standby until he came back after tutoring. I would have hopped on a dbp wagon.
- Funny/Force are just not w/w. I will fight anyone who disagrees. That is like, the only thing i'm confident of in this game so far. Between them, I don't hold the accusation by Yoshl/Sunfan with any weight, so its a coinflip on who to kill there if it came down to them. But I think t/t is more real then t/w at this current point.
- Ul is left from that. I didn't like sunfan's defence, so I thought about why UL more. And if we were actually ending that phase I rather see Ul dead over anyone else (with respect to DBP info, and like i guess FFA if there was anything he said weird)



tl;dr POE on UL from how everyone else acted so far
(this is fully unfiltered Xiz thoughts, like em or not)

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 07:22 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Fair enough

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 07:22 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm a bit lost right now, I think I'll take a short break here and come back later on

Hakulyte 11-22-2020 07:24 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4749583)
I said you have an excuse for it

Anyway, what's your take beyond that ?

YoshL 11-22-2020 07:25 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
oh final thought, i think someone else mentioned this briefly in passing, but Xiz, if you didn't like sunfan's defence on ull, why not vote sunfan instead of ull? It seems incredibly strange that you become suspicious of one person (sunfan) defending, and decide to instead of sussing your sus, sus on the susser's non-sus

flashflash account 11-22-2020 07:26 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749590)
Anyway, what's your take beyond that ?

I still think if you/freezin/shadowgod were all town day would have advanced more quickly

Hakulyte 11-22-2020 07:28 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4749592)
I still think if you/freezin/shadowgod were all town day would have advanced more quickly

What would you do ? Most of the time I checked the thread I was alone.

I got so bored I made this objection maker stuff.

This fake EoD was peak activity in terms of viewing.

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 07:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749559)
Freezin does the time extension effect your stance on slank lynching this phase?

nah im probably still going to lynch whoever i think is the least active

unless i have a god read i just dont think its worth killing outside of inactives d0

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 07:35 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4749579)
to me it looked like freezin was a little too quick to play the slank lynch card and their sunfan read rubs me the wrong way too

never too early to play the slank lynch card

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 07:38 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
forgot to mention it but i understand what u were getting at with the sunfan/ulle posts now though i think your initial post couldve worded it alot better cause it seemed pretty memey at first

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 07:39 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
@xiz

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 07:40 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
ffa how did my sunfan read rub u the wrong way

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 07:42 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
cause personally i think it was pretty good. it would probably be better if i had taken the time to find examples to back up my feelings but eh. i feel like anyone who's played multiple games with sunfan gets what im talking about

he definitely does a thing where he states that he doesnt care if X dies or not

Xiz 11-22-2020 07:43 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4749591)
oh final thought, i think someone else mentioned this briefly in passing, but Xiz, if you didn't like sunfan's defence on ull, why not vote sunfan instead of ull? It seems incredibly strange that you become suspicious of one person (sunfan) defending, and decide to instead of sussing your sus, sus on the susser's non-sus

I get this, and what you are trying to say.

It's like,

Vote sunfan:
+1 point for sunfan's defence
- 1 for sunfan/yoshl interaction

Vote Ult:
+1 for sunfan's defence
+1 for no content about other players
+1 for not being too cool with the mechanical post

sunfan = 0
Ult = 3

That's the best way I can explain it

Xiz 11-22-2020 07:44 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749596)
forgot to mention it but i understand what u were getting at with the sunfan/ulle posts now though i think your initial post couldve worded it alot better cause it seemed pretty memey at first

story of my life, and 90% of the reasons why i get mislynched

im not the best as getting my point across, im trying tho

FreezinIce 11-22-2020 07:44 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
well now im gone, bbl

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 08:08 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4749592)
I still think if you/freezin/shadowgod were all town day would have advanced more quickly

Um, what?

You do realize you're playing this game as well, right?

Why would you expect the three of us to carry town through this first phase?

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 08:08 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Unless you're intentionally being lazy

Hakulyte 11-22-2020 08:12 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
T-Force had a white text vote option on FFA.

Will consider because I wonder if there's more to the story.

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 08:22 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I think... I'm okay with YoshL with the way he's been posting

Freezin' is okay from what I've seen up to now

Haku is doing Haku, which is a good

I'd like to hear more from Raeko

Sunfan scares me because I feel like he's capable of posting the way he is as both alignments

Xiz is ???? I never know what he's thinking

FFA is being lazy and wanting to ride the coattails of Haku, myself, and Freezin' through Day 0?

Ulli dropped that... thingo with the no shit Sherlock mechanics. I'm hoping she'll step it up eventually, but if she starts trending downwards then I wouldn't be sad if she got axed.

I'm not sure how I feel about the rest of you

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 08:23 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749605)
T-Force had a white text vote option on FFA.

Will consider because I wonder if there's more to the story.

Do you think FFA is being lazy so far? Or is this just FFA being FFA?

mellon_collie 11-22-2020 08:28 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749606)
I'd like to hear more from Raeko

wat would you like to hear

I haven't really found anything stand out so far so it's been kinda hard for me to make posts, but prompting questions always helps with that :mrgreen:

Hakulyte 11-22-2020 08:30 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749607)
Do you think FFA is being lazy so far? Or is this just FFA being FFA?

I just personally feel like whatever vibe he's getting is unjustified in this game's narrative atm.

I'm failing to put myself in his shoes as town and making sense of him.

I had a better vibe of the active players than the less active ones this game so far.

Hakulyte 11-22-2020 08:32 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4749609)
wat would you like to hear

I haven't really found anything stand out so far so it's been kinda hard for me to make posts, but prompting questions always helps with that :mrgreen:

I'm going to call you Jared for the next 3 months.

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 08:37 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4749609)
wat would you like to hear

I haven't really found anything stand out so far so it's been kinda hard for me to make posts, but prompting questions always helps with that :mrgreen:

Yeah that's fair, how about Ulli's mechanics post? There's no way I'm quoting it because it's a massive wall.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=209

Take a look at that and tell me what vibes you get from it


What about FFA's post here, where he half expects Haku, myself, and Freezin to advance things and seems to be uncooperative in terms of moving things along with the rest of us

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4749592)
I still think if you/freezin/shadowgod were all town day would have advanced more quickly

Thoughts there?

What about Sunfan's defense on Ulli?


There's your work to do. Have fun!

flashflash account 11-22-2020 09:18 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749598)
ffa how did my sunfan read rub u the wrong way

it's not something I've ever attributed to sunfan and it's not something I've ever seen you attribute to sunfan

in fact it most closely reminded me of sunfan's vote and dip on WV in that other game- who was a wolf
so ye that's p much it

TWGma 11-22-2020 09:53 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749607)
Do you think FFA is being lazy so far? Or is this just FFA being FFA?

This post reminds me of when FFA wolfed with FG and I and basically asked everyone else what to do that day, or sheeped reads instead of being headstrong about opinions.

TWGma 11-22-2020 09:53 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Although it is still early in the game so I don't know if I read too much into it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution