Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727698)
How do i iso again, it was a pretty big event though that i think people remember

"the werewolf game" board at the top, click on post count to the right of the thread, click on individual player's post count

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727699)
Town can't have roleblocker can they?

there are town roleblockers in this setup

Hakulyte 04-28-2020 03:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727699)
Town can't have roleblocker can they?

oh no. Duskfall didn't read setup fully or he's pretending to have not read it fully.

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'm an hour and a half past safe zone of when a normal person should shower.

I'll be around EoD but this has convinced me Xiz needs to go.

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727696)
There was one post where Duskfall put me as his top town, and then himself as his second top town

It might be possible that Xiz read this and said "OH Dusk and DBP are mason buddies"

masons are not worth nightkilling on D0 which would explain why we're both alive

------Xiz, I'm not a mason with Duskfall

quoting because bottom-paged

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:23 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727699)
Town can't have roleblocker can they?

I don't know lol
but I think sk xiz being blocked by wolf roleblockers thinking they're actually 1x vig (because why wouldn't they) is plausible, and one of the worlds I'm seriously entertaining
and that's just if town can't have a roleblocker

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=530

he unvotes me here and soon puts me top town

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727682)
there is EXACTLY one thing I can think of as to what Xiz was gonna publicly out

and if it's -that thing- then Xiz, you're wrong, and you're CLEARLY PR HUNTING IF THAT'S THE CASE

oh im wrong then

i wanted to build a town circle :(

- thought post #150 was a neural network link, aka bond between two things, aka masons. Didnt think anything really of it, all i did was put you as town
- DBP and Duskfalls first posts about town reading players were each other, no other reads, really early. I was like, oh they are masons. Okay cool. I'll leave them at top town.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4726259)
duskfall is town
saying it now for the post-game

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4726510)
I think the towniest player is dbp followed by dusk followed by bolth


- I was trying to soft the soft, saying 'oh cool i know MM are two more of the letters. im a 1 shot and am useless later' and was subtly taking their reads and using that to dictate my shoot.
- I kept prodding dbp and dusk but WHY U GOTTA BE AFK ALWAYS DBP PLZ
- I then got prodded hard, and outed.
- xel died probably because they thought the two letters I knew were CC or something.
- I gloated about how 'hah, thats not the two letters i was hinting at'



All i wanted to do was just sit back mang, literally just 4 posts and the thread was 50% about me all the time. I just wanted to chill mang.

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Oh before i go


@Funny

I saw that

In the world where thats the truth then I am never playing with Xiz again on principle and you should be ashamed for your part too.

Because thats complete nonsense

I'll ignore other In thread info before I believe that

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727704)
quoting because bottom-paged

since u said it im confirming it

Nural networks are op man

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
if ya dont believe me, i understand, but thats how the crumbled cookie.

Hakulyte 04-28-2020 03:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Best guess is that Xiz's first meme SK claim was real and the rest was chaos for fun.

Either a town or a wolf RB blocked him.

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Regardless i disagree this is pr hunting acitvely, and i also dont think that is even scummy if it is. We are assuming a world where xiz was roleblocked serial killer rn without anyone even claiming roleblocker i think it is kinda silly tbh

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
xiz has been openly pr hunting which really isn't a good look

anyway dbp what are your reads

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727713)
xiz has been openly pr hunting which really isn't a good look

anyway dbp what are your reads

Why is that bad?

Hakulyte 04-28-2020 03:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727712)
Regardless i disagree this is pr hunting acitvely, and i also dont think that is even scummy if it is. We are assuming a world where xiz was roleblocked serial killer rn without anyone even claiming roleblocker i think it is kinda silly tbh

Oh yeah, I do want to see someone CC a SK.

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727707)
All i wanted to do was just sit back mang, literally just 4 posts and the thread was 50% about me all the time. I just wanted to chill mang.

You keep saying this but it really wasn't true

You're just being over-sensitive on when people mention you. Or over-paranoid

Ok out for real

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727709)
since u said it im confirming it

Nural networks are op man

the spiking NN thing was just because I had just delivered a work talk about spiking NNs and I was gonna do some stupid meme entrance to this game

there is no semantic significance to those posts

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727715)
Oh yeah, I do want to see someone CC a SK.

what?

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Ok wait i lied one more


Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727714)
Why is that bad?


Bruh what

Fucking what

You want wolves to know who our power rules are?
Because thats what happens when you PR hunt

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:30 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I am increasingly becoming ok with having Dusk ib the wolf pile.

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:30 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727720)
Ok wait i lied one more





Bruh what

Fucking what

You want wolves to know who our power rules are?
Because thats what happens when you PR hunt

I asked why is pr hunting bad

Not why do we not want scum to have pr knowledge

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727714)
Why is that bad?

90% of wolf activity in role games is pr hunting
town knowing who prs are is honestly bad too in my experience

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727708)
Oh before i go


@Funny

I saw that

In the world where thats the truth then I am never playing with Xiz again on principle and you should be ashamed for your part too.

Because thats complete nonsense

I'll ignore other In thread info before I believe that

saw what

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727714)
Why is that bad?

fwiw I don't think it's inherently wolfy to look for PRs

what IS wolfing is parading around in-thread about it and not being mindful of other players' safety (Xelnya comes to mind)... because wolves control the nightkills and don't have to protect PRs

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727722)
I asked why is pr hunting bad

Not why do we not want scum to have pr knowledge

PR HUNTING IS BAD BECAUSE IT GIVES SCUM PR KNOWLEDGE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Even if i was asking the original idk why it matters it is nai

Do you always just lynch people for nai reasons MML and just pray or do you try read people ever?

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:32 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727723)
90% of wolf activity in role games is pr hunting
town knowing who prs are is honestly bad too in my experience

1) thats not true

2) maybe but townies can still pr hunt regardless, and they can still 'think' someone is pr and not push because of that, ive seen it loads of times

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:33 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I have to step

I have to not read this anymore

Holy shit

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:33 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
dbp

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:33 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727727)
PR HUNTING IS BAD BECAUSE IT GIVES SCUM PR KNOWLEDGE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If scum do it it gives them knowledge if town does it, it does not

That is like sayig VIGS ARE BAD BECAUSE IF ITS SCUM THEY SHOOT TOWN

Bro, just because scum can do something doesn't mean town can't

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:34 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727729)
1) thats not true

2) maybe but townies can still pr hunt regardless, and they can still 'think' someone is pr and not push because of that, ive seen it loads of times

I've also seen a PR out another PR by behavior cough cough
knowing who prs are is bad especially if you struggle to justify the change in read
wolves aren't dumb

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:34 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727730)
I have to step

I have to not read this anymore

Holy shit

saw what though D:

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:34 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727725)
fwiw I don't think it's inherently wolfy to look for PRs

what IS wolfing is parading around in-thread about it and not being mindful of other players' safety (Xelnya comes to mind)... because wolves control the nightkills and don't have to protect PRs

Ok that is fair

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:34 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727731)
dbp

yeah let's do it dbp

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727733)
I've also seen a PR out another PR by behavior cough cough
knowing who prs are is bad especially if you struggle to justify the change in read
wolves aren't dumb

You might as well have said bad players can throw, sure but i am basing my philosophy on players who are not brain dead

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:36 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727738)
You might as well have said bad players can throw, sure but i am basing my philosophy on players who are not brain dead

guess what, people saw how xiz reacted to you
xiz basically outted you as PR to dbp and other people paying attention

is xiz braindead?


qed

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:37 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727739)
guess what, people saw how xiz reacted to you
xiz basically outted you as PR to dbp and other people paying attention

is xiz braindead?


qed

Maybe idk him

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
@fg what percentage of your in thread activity is typically meant to garner town reads?

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727729)
1) thats not true

2) maybe but townies can still pr hunt regardless, and they can still 'think' someone is pr and not push because of that, ive seen it loads of times

the other thing is that Xiz took that one "soft" and took it to the bank and never re-evaluated it. it looks like he thought it was true until just now when I literally told him it was false

even when I have a PR read as town, I don't blindly commit to it, I still consider worlds where I'm wrong and where the PR read is actually wolf.

A wolf who sees a PR soft has zero reason to doubt it and accepts it blindly because generally only wolves lie about that stuff.

The other thing that bothers me in retrospect is that Xiz claimed to have 3 letters when only 1 letter applied to him specifically

Even if he thought Dusk/I were MM, Xiz sticking that MM in his 1-shot vigi claim doesn't make sense unless he was trying to subtlely bolster his own claim and value to the game

Like saying "I'm a V" versus saying "I have three letters"--- the latter feels more important and grandiose, but is misleading because two of those letters are literally only coming from a PR soft he interpreted before

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Why dbp btw?

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:39 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727742)
@fg what percentage of your in thread activity is typically meant to garner town reads?

you mean to make people think i'm town?

prolly not any, but i don't think that's the way to play town really. i don't have to be careful if i'm being pure

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:40 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727745)
you mean to make people think i'm town?

prolly not any, but i don't think that's the way to play town really. i don't have to be careful if i'm being pure

it has to be some, because it seems like your behavior changed after the greencheck

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
dbp has just been here to shade xiz and direct the conversation to getting him lynched

i disagree and i don't think it's genuine. i think mml is genuine though

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727731)
dbp

bruh towns can look for PRs too, don't be mad about it

towns just don't publicly announce "hey guys I found a PR!!!"

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727743)
the other thing is that Xiz took that one "soft" and took it to the bank and never re-evaluated it. it looks like he thought it was true until just now when I literally told him it was false

even when I have a PR read as town, I don't blindly commit to it, I still consider worlds where I'm wrong and where the PR read is actually wolf.

A wolf who sees a PR soft has zero reason to doubt it and accepts it blindly because generally only wolves lie about that stuff.

The other thing that bothers me in retrospect is that Xiz claimed to have 3 letters when only 1 letter applied to him specifically

Even if he thought Dusk/I were MM, Xiz sticking that MM in his 1-shot vigi claim doesn't make sense unless he was trying to subtlely bolster his own claim and value to the game

Like saying "I'm a V" versus saying "I have three letters"--- the latter feels more important and grandiose, but is misleading because two of those letters are literally only coming from a PR soft he interpreted before

But do you think he is just straight up mafia here then and not serial killer? SK has the same knowledge as town in regards to re evaluating.

I actually think the claiming 3 letters is kinda fine, because xiz knows i know he knows in this situation. So he like is making the claim, but hes not really lying because theres someone else aware he has the read so its just providing cover imo.

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727746)
it has to be some, because it seems like your behavior changed after the greencheck

what do you mean?

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:42 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
@Dusk
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727492)
First few posts in the iso are memes, but we gradually get into less meme territory as dbp hones in on other posts. Notably dbp actually catches an inconsistency in bolt's meme post, in which bolt says "I don't see myself voting backpack this phase" or something to that effect and actually does end up voting dbp. Additionally, the callout of funnygurl for voting tforce feels very down-to-business in the same way.


Given current discussion regarding dbp (and inactives), I do like this post though, dbp notes there's no townpants to pursue inactive lynches, yet defends the inactive lynches anyway. I think this errs toward the towny sort of inconsistency, there's no mental boundaries that dbp has set, their posts are being open and honest.


Posts like this are something I consider hallmarks of how dbp approaches the game, and the bluntness is something I appreciate. They're also superficially towny, and dbp is more than aware of this.



This quote (and the ones preceding it) gives a lot of partner equity to dabackpack and uli-wolfe imo. Just putting it here for future me.



worth noting this if dbp ever follows up on it



wait, dbp says "i've been solving" and ties it to discussion with "people"
then lists 4 players that they haven't interacted with outside of casual messing around...
elaboration needed



well, here's the followup
it isn't much but it does seem to be a legit thought dbp has here

dbp's iso after this is broad "here's how I play" strokes

ultimately on reread I see some red flags, and while I was going to continue isoing I'm just gonna drop a vote here and peace out till later
dbp

outside of the red flags the iso is generically towny and it's easy to see why I came away with a town lean on the slot while interacting
I maybe still town read dbp? But regardless they need to be here so I do like this vote.


Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:42 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
You know i dont know if im more insulted that people voted dbp for sound logic that i share

Or the fact people didnt vote me despite me saying the same logic dbp did first

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727748)
bruh towns can look for PRs too, don't be mad about it

towns just don't publicly announce "hey guys I found a PR!!!"

talk about something else for 2 seconds please

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727747)
dbp has just been here to shade xiz and direct the conversation to getting him lynched

i disagree and i don't think it's genuine. i think mml is genuine though

bruh

I came into this thread and Xiz was already the main subject of the discussion, don't act like I'm masterminding some thing

I was catching up on past posts but got sidetracked by Xiz's real-time meltdown

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I still have no idea what is really going on this game like i kinda want to vote mikey rn but idk why

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:44 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727754)
bruh

I came into this thread and Xiz was already the main subject of the discussion, don't act like I'm masterminding some thing

I was catching up on past posts but got sidetracked by Xiz's real-time meltdown

surely there's more you could talk about but xiz though right?

if you're town you shouldn't be playing like you're tryna catch one wolf

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:44 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727752)
You know i dont know if im more insulted that people voted dbp for sound logic that i share

Or the fact people didnt vote me despite me saying the same logic dbp did first

I'm trying to engineer a xiz vs dbp threadstate so that we can chain lynch dbp into xiz and end up in mylo where I fake claim cop and lynch the cc

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:45 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727753)
talk about something else for 2 seconds please

ok sure

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727759)
ok sure

who did you mostly interact with on d1 and how did that influence your reads of those players?

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727757)
surely there's more you could talk about but xiz though right?

if you're town you shouldn't be playing like you're tryna catch one wolf

I walked into a MML vs Xiz shouting match, the thing I'm going to spend the most time understanding and contributing to is the MML vs Xiz shouting match

I'm not -done- solving the game, this is literally just the main thing happening right now. It's only been an hour.

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
You know no one has tried solve me yet this game people have either said im lock town or just thrown me into lynch pool without even asking me for reads

I don't have reads but still

flashflash account 04-28-2020 03:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727762)
You know no one has tried solve me yet this game people have either said im lock town or just thrown me into lynch pool without even asking me for reads

I don't have reads but still

you're on my to do list, I just had higher priorities, like solving mml

Duskfall 04-28-2020 03:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
ffa

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727761)
I walked into a MML vs Xiz shouting match, the thing I'm going to spend the most time understanding and contributing to is the MML vs Xiz shouting match

I'm not -done- solving the game, this is literally just the main thing happening right now. It's only been an hour.

but why has xiz been the only person you've put considerable effort in reading your entire time in the thread?

like shouldn't you know that one person dominating the discussion for two phases is anti-town?

surely leetic was thrown in too but he didn't receive nearly the amount of heat as xiz, especially from you

anyway i just hope you shift your focus elsewhere for now

flashflash account 04-28-2020 04:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
not sure if fg hard sheeping me or just feel the exact same rn which I don't think happens to us often

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 04:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727760)
who did you mostly interact with on d1 and how did that influence your reads of those players?

at first I pinged Xiz for his awkwardly-phrased post about info-lynching. then he claimed and I felt better about him, until he rescinded in the literal last 20 seconds of the phase, before anyone could react to him, where he returned to wolf territory. Only more so with what I've seen from him this phase

MML spent a large amount of time preoccupied with leetic's vote on him. I agree that leetic's vote had little merit but still wanted to see what happened (I had MML as town and leetic as null). at the end of it nothing really changed and things moved on--- MML still town and leetic ???, potentially being a fill slot for a wolf team by the end of the phase

jessie has had minor spikes in activity where she commented on basic observations and engaged with funnygurl, mostly to defend herself. not a good look but apparently she might be IRL busy. light wolf lean

aside from that, iirc I interacted with Haku mostly to get him to stop wasting his time on some dumb shit. most of the time I try not to think about haku's alignment but I see no specific reason to wolf-read him and that generally is my heuristic to solving him-- light town

other reads--

ully had some weird comments that left me with a null/wolf read
bolt had a bit of mindless commentary that felt like filler null/wolf read
duskfall I had as town mostly for tone

Duskfall 04-28-2020 04:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I am the designated lylo lynch

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 04:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727765)
but why has xiz been the only person you've put considerable effort in reading your entire time in the thread?

like shouldn't you know that one person dominating the discussion for two phases is anti-town?

surely leetic was thrown in too but he didn't receive nearly the amount of heat as xiz, especially from you

anyway i just hope you shift your focus elsewhere for now

if I'm being honest I don't understand what you're arguing here

spending one hour trying to engage with a top wolf read isn't me tunneling when I've only been here for one hour. again, I literally popped in during the middle of a conversation about Xiz. Xiz literally asked me to post when he saw my name at the bottom of the page. I never had time to fully reread, I started and then got more engaged with Xiz. And now here I am, having to justify myself over nothing

I have no reason to suspect leetic, there's no reason to talk about him

"like shouldn't you know that one person dominating the discussion for two phases is anti-town?"

I really hate this because it happens all the goddamn time

do you guys want me to lead or not? when I'm not "leading" I look bad (bolt LITERALLY mentioned this in this current game), when I'm leading you call it anti-town

what do you want from me????????

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 04:10 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
the latter part being generally in the context of "hey dbp isn't being loud and myopic, he's wolfing" which is actually a thing people still use to justify scumreads on me in recent games

I'm just a person, stop it

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 04:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
anyway---

Xiz-jessie-shully-bolt is my current lynch order

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 04:14 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Xiz because I forgot

Makilaz 04-28-2020 04:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Vote Count:
4/28 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD


==============

DaBackpack [3]
Bolth mannn, flashflash account, funnygurl555

Xiz [3]
MixMasterLar, leetic, DaBackpack

flashflash account [1]
Duskfall

Duskfall [1]
ShadoWolfe

jessiebessie [1]
Hakulyte

Bolth mannn [1]
Xiz

Duskfall 04-28-2020 04:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Mikey has the coldest pokemon opinions

flashflash account 04-28-2020 04:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727774)
Mikey has the coldest pokemon opinions

dude what not cool

this is game relevant info now bleh



POKEMON IS AN RNG GAME AND SMOGON DOESN'T UNDERSTAND FUN OR BALANCE AS WELL AS SOME KID WHO STUDIES DESIGN FROM LIKE 2 PEOPLE AS A HOBBY AND IT'S EMBARRASSING

that's my opinion

flashflash account 04-28-2020 04:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I didn't realize makilaz was the tsundereplane
brings back memories of playing TWG on a literal DVD player

Duskfall 04-28-2020 04:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
ty for backing me up

Hakulyte 04-28-2020 04:23 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'm confused by DBP having 3 votes.

flashflash account 04-28-2020 04:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727767)
at first I pinged Xiz for his awkwardly-phrased post about info-lynching. then he claimed and I felt better about him, until he rescinded in the literal last 20 seconds of the phase, before anyone could react to him, where he returned to wolf territory. Only more so with what I've seen from him this phase

MML spent a large amount of time preoccupied with leetic's vote on him. I agree that leetic's vote had little merit but still wanted to see what happened (I had MML as town and leetic as null). at the end of it nothing really changed and things moved on--- MML still town and leetic ???, potentially being a fill slot for a wolf team by the end of the phase

jessie has had minor spikes in activity where she commented on basic observations and engaged with funnygurl, mostly to defend herself. not a good look but apparently she might be IRL busy. light wolf lean

aside from that, iirc I interacted with Haku mostly to get him to stop wasting his time on some dumb shit. most of the time I try not to think about haku's alignment but I see no specific reason to wolf-read him and that generally is my heuristic to solving him-- light town

other reads--

ully had some weird comments that left me with a null/wolf read
bolt had a bit of mindless commentary that felt like filler null/wolf read
duskfall I had as town mostly for tone

your reads on d1 suggested to me that most of your interactions were with haku/mml/dusk/xiz, but your actual iso to me felt like you were shouting into the void rather than actually interacting with people

can you walk me through some parts of your iso where you felt like you were engaging people and kind of explain what was going through your head at the time

flashflash account 04-28-2020 04:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
also I'm publicly shaming duskfall for suggesting that incineroar is broken

Hakulyte 04-28-2020 04:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727779)
your reads on d1 suggested to me that most of your interactions were with haku/mml/dusk/xiz, but your actual iso to me felt like you were shouting into the void rather than actually interacting with people

can you walk me through some parts of your iso where you felt like you were engaging people and kind of explain what was going through your head at the time

Are you serious ? Everyone was shouting in the void this game.

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 04:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727763)
you're on my to do list, I just had higher priorities, like solving mml

He's town. He's my strongest read of the game.

Go back to D0 and read his interactions with ulle, even at times where ulle was under pressure. I think there's a lot to be said for being able to solve a slot thru intention, and all I see there and throughout the game do someone who's really just trying to solve it.

Obviously you can't be as confident as I am because you don't know for sure that I'm town and don't get to come in after the fact and look at the situations of my predecessor with the unbiased eye of someone who wasn't involved, but yea I'm pretty confident on this one

flashflash account 04-28-2020 04:34 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727782)
He's town. He's my strongest read of the game.

Go back to D0 and read his interactions with ulle, even at times where ulle was under pressure. I think there's a lot to be said for being able to solve a slot thru intention, and all I see there and throughout the game do someone who's really just trying to solve it.

Obviously you can't be as confident as I am because you don't know for sure that I'm town and don't get to come in after the fact and look at the situations of my predecessor with the unbiased eye of someone who wasn't involved, but yea I'm pretty confident on this one

if you're talking about mml, I've been confident he's town all day

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 04:36 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727766)
not sure if fg hard sheeping me or just feel the exact same rn which I don't think happens to us often

haha you're town


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution