Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   [Contest] FFR Perfect Project: Revival (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115145)

FFRPerfectProject 09-8-2020 08:13 PM

Re: FFR Perfect Project: Revival

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pizza69 (Post 4742381)
sending Starry Sky & Not Our Tomorrow today

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeftyRighty (Post 4742027)
Gonna send these in:

Arianrhod
Clocked
Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!
Sakura Fubuki (Arrange Ver)
Son Of Robot
Tunnelling

Sorry I'm immediately sending in so much. This is just giving me a bit of incentive to rack up some AAAs, haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 4742155)
Submitting:

all i wanna do is touch your powerpoints
Jammin
Turbo

Got em all! Thanks for submitting. :)

CammyGoesRawr 09-12-2020 07:27 PM

submitting Dragonsbane (71). Hopefully not upside down, had to do a liveplay since my webcam is still not getting picked up x__x

Pizza69 09-12-2020 07:31 PM

sending in Vallista & Fanteucpx[zv

Pizza69 09-13-2020 04:15 PM

and also sending in Anything, Fukyouwa Astrai Kai, SpaceLand*TOYBOX, and Trinity

SubaruPoptart 09-13-2020 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CammyGoesRawr (Post 4742626)
submitting Dragonsbane (71).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pizza69 (Post 4742654)
and also sending in <few other songs before it> Trinity

With Flynn's Into A Dawn a few days ago we now got 3 of the 9 (or more) mega longbois :O

I can prolly start working on World Tour 2004 since that one's the more replicable one of the others for me, but I can try to get T&J again.

Dynam0 09-14-2020 06:05 PM

Submitting the Scales of Strangeness :}

Snupeh 09-15-2020 07:50 AM

Submitting ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy]

OliverJ_28 09-15-2020 10:52 AM

i wish i was good enough to AAA for this >

SubaruPoptart 09-15-2020 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OliverJ_28 (Post 4742772)
i wish i was good enough to AAA for this >

Which songs have you AAA'd already? Cuz if you know you can AAA something you've done already send it in ^-^ Any AAA'll do

Snupeh 09-19-2020 11:01 AM

Submitting:

Bring The Madness (feat. Mayor Apeshit)
Solitude Sun
EOS
He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX

Dynam0 10-6-2020 09:13 PM

Submitting Heterochromia Iridis v2 and Start Over

Pizza69 10-7-2020 07:54 PM

Sent in Etude for the Sinners and The Bird's Poisoned Bathwater.

Snupeh 11-28-2020 06:18 AM

Submitting:

Chaosmaid
Makiba
super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome)

SubaruPoptart 12-9-2020 10:52 PM

Have done and will submit these at some point in the future

Head Banger
WE EAT AT FIVE FIVE FIVE (guys)
Sleep
Lexus Cyanixs
Circle Pit
Pretty Girls With Mental Disorders

OK so sadly I made a fatal error and switched computers without also having saved the gameplay recordings. I wasn't able to edit them together before I did so so that sucks. :(

FFRPerfectProject 12-30-2020 02:41 PM

Hey all, been a while! I'm here with just a quick lil thing: Justin's updated a bit of the search function on the website!

There's now a third tab called "Browse" that you can use to sort which songs haven't been done yet, which ones need to be done, and most of the same parameters that are used to sort the song list right here on FFR: such as Genre, Style, Length, so on and so forth!

Here's a screenshot as to what it looks like right now; it's not quite finished yet, though. There's a few categories that aren't set up yet, but hopefully will be fully fleshed out as soon as possible. :)

On another note, I recently switched computers and never got to back-up all the videos that I hadn't uploaded yet to the project; but on the bright side I didn't have too many left in the folder. I'll be re-downloading all the ones I lost (while acquiring some new ones along the way~) and hopefully will be putting some up today or tomorrow depending on how long this takes. Adjusting to Windows 10 is proving a lot more difficult than I had anticipated, since I've been living off of Windows 7 for the past 5 years. :P

With all that said, hope y'all're havin a nice day, that you had a nice holidays, will have a nice new year's, and keep smashin them arrows!

-Subaru

CammyGoesRawr 12-30-2020 03:04 PM

This is a pretty steamy update! Thanks both of you ^^

justin_ator 12-30-2020 03:50 PM

Artist, Step Artist, and Style should all be good to go now. I am manually parsing out "special characters" from the URL strings so if a result doesn't show up or renders incorrectly just let me know here or in a DM and I'll get it sorted. I believe I've got most of them but there are sure to be more, especially as songs are added.

I also replaced '&' with 'and' for ease of parsing, so if you can't find "R&B" it's because it's "RandB" on the site now :shrug:

edit: fixed a bug with the arrowcount search, should work as expected now.

SubaruPoptart 02-15-2021 08:21 PM

I've recorded:

eccentric ghost channel as Poltergeist
Noushou Sakuretsu Girl
dreaming (distorted envy mix)
Tope Doge
Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!
Rarity Attempts 400 Dresses (LOOMING MIX)

Am hoping to re-record:

Lexus Cyanixs
Circle Pit

And y'all can snipe me via submissions if you'd like as always

FFRPerfectProject 05-3-2021 09:25 PM

Hello! It's been a while since the last real official post here so figured I'd give this a bit of a bump. A reminder to all that video submissions will always be open, so if you feel like giving a song a go, go right ahead! Just make sure to read the submission rules on the front page and if you have any questions about submissions feel free to DM me at Hopecaster#8328 on Discord (or PM SubaruPoptart on here)!

You can check on the website at http://www.ffrperfectproject.com/ which songs haven't been done yet.

As a bit of an aside, I'm also highly encouraging lower-level players to try to submit some low difficulty songs (or even some out of your comfort zone if you feel up to it)!!! Even if it's a song you've already AAA'd, go ahead and submit it! Likewise with higher-level players for the higher difficulty ones, if you can do it, please submit some! ^-^ It'd be really nice to get a wide variety of difficulties to upload as it's been kinda hovering around the mid-70's-80's for a good majority of the uploads as of late.

Aside from that, hope y'all have a nice day and good luck gettin them AAA's!

-Subaru

Yyorshire 05-11-2021 05:00 PM

Submitting:

Le carnaval des animaux, Movement no. 14 "Finale"
Extratone in a Perfect World
Extratone Pirates
Rave 5
grind4
Our Journey and Epilogue. [Full Version]
A Quick Death
Stress Free Style

Wish I had recorded my Finding Her Not play but it was completely unexpected

Skayles 05-14-2021 09:57 PM

Submitted:

Ambient Angels
Document 13b
Lightning Strikes Again - Metal Squad

Yyorshire 05-30-2021 02:59 PM

Submitting Parousia -LAST JUDGEMENT- :D

Dynam0 05-31-2021 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yyorshire (Post 4761849)
Submitting Parousia -LAST JUDGEMENT- :D

Wow, congrats on having the highest difficulty submission thus far!

Yyorshire 05-31-2021 10:13 AM

Appreciate it! Although it wouldn't be the highest if SFG or Myuka submitted some of their liveplays, it's nice while it lasts lol

FFRPerfectProject 06-9-2021 02:41 PM

Two (I guess three) REALLY big milestones just got hit y'all!!! For those that don't know, Justin made a website for the project where you can see stats and search up which songs have/haven't been done yet. The stats in particular are where we want to look at for today. :)

I've been keeping a close eye on it as I've been uploading songs, making sure to not go over it until it's ready, and the day's finally come!!!

The project has officially hit 1 billion grandtotal across all the songs submitted so far!!! We also happened to hit 20K credits which is also pretty cool. :)

On top of that, the song to put us over the 1b GT mark ALSO happens to be the new highest AAA on the project. It was Yyorshire's submission of Parousia-LAST JUDGEMENT-, and it's a 102 difficulty, which beats Dossar's submission of System Doctor at 101. It's also SUPER exciting to see songs on the higher end of the difficulty scale get covered too, and hopefully a lot more will come from there, potentially even another new highest AAA.

Aside from that, hope y'all have a nice day, and hopefully we'll hit 2 billion sometime soon, if possible. ^-^

-Subaru

justin_ator 06-10-2021 05:13 PM

Gotchu fam

[youtube]symjolZzod4[/youtube] for future reference (can do [noparse][/noparse] tags for not parsing the markdown too)

SubaruPoptart 12-9-2021 06:27 PM

Finally getting around to uploading/making new submissions again!!
I've gotten the following files done:

Give It All
Savior
DRAGONLADY
Warm Hands In Cold Fog
Me, You, And Everything Became Untrue
NEW ANACHRONISM -I can't become the hero anymore-
New Game
Final Boss
ULTRAnumb (Metal Remix) (Remixed by Paul Udarov)
Blue Army

I did some funny things for a few of em so I'm super excited to see how those turn out. :)

katanaeyegaming 12-10-2021 08:44 AM

This is just the predecessor to the AAA gang

SubaruPoptart 12-10-2021 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katanaeyegaming (Post 4772962)
This is just the predecessor to the AAA gang

It is, but both can co-exist and work together :)

XxNewson1234xX 01-15-2022 01:36 PM

Went and submitted Breath After Breath :)

FFRPerfectProject 01-17-2022 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxNewson1234xX (Post 4775448)
Went and submitted Breath After Breath :)

woooahhh!! Downloading it rn! Thanks a lot for sending this in!! I think that's a new highest difficulty as well!

I'd also like to say real quick to all-a-y'all that I'm highly encouraging sending in as many AAA's as you can more than ever in light of the recent removal of a few songs from the game. A couple of them weren't reasonably possible to AAA, but nonetheless I don't know how much documentation those songs got. The songs and the charts may very well be lost to time.

Alongside that, I encourage this to help add videos of a perfect playthrough to the wiki, which I recently started picking back up again. For those who didn't know, each page for a song has the details for the song and the file that's in the game. Everything from the album it's on, the release date of the song, to the BPM of the song/chart, if available. For the songs that are submitted to the project, that particular song also has a video linked of a AAA Playthrough. The wiki is located here, if you'd like to check it out.

All that aside, thank y'all for sending stuff for the past year or so! It's been really fun helping revive this with Justin and hopefully we can keep this going for a long time to come. :)

-Subaru

XxNewson1234xX 01-25-2022 04:30 PM

Submitted:

A Dichroic Glass Snafu
Epileptic Crisis [Oni]
Exam Cram [Oni]
Happy Arnold=)
Jamais Vu

NotSpiralingEnough 05-7-2022 02:33 AM

submitted: PUNK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS

NotSpiralingEnough 05-12-2022 12:46 AM

submitted:
dr1
St. Scarhand [Standard]
party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 (please add the " when you upload them)
Excite Bike [Heavy]

UnityBoi 10-23-2022 02:10 AM

submitted :

Temposfera 05-5-2023 06:25 PM

Did some months ago, but didnt post here so:
C204
E Jumpstyle

Temposfera 05-5-2023 06:25 PM

gonna keep doing all i can

FFRPerfectProject 06-30-2023 02:56 AM

Hello! Long time no see! I apologize for not being active at all on here. I've been trying to adjust to adult life and getting into the groove of things both IRL and working on this for the past year. The past couple months I've been working on getting the spreadsheet up-to-date as well as catching up with updating any songs already uploaded with proper titles and information on the channel as those get changed. Past that I just need to input the past few weeks' songs and the spreadsheet will be up-to-date.

I still have the videos that were submitted in the past, and the ones that have been sent in the meantime are still in the e-mail and will also be uploaded when I get the time to go through everything. I sincerely apologize for how long it's taken for some submissions, and for the lack of updates on the matter as well.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me on Discord or send me a PM on here, my username is SubaruPoptart on FFR. My username on Discord is hopecaster, and you can also find me in the official FFR Discord under SubaruPoptart.

Thanks for y'all's patience and I hope the tournament inspires some of y'all to submit to the project! :)
-Subaru

FFRPerfectProject 06-30-2023 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnityBoi (Post 4782463)
submitted :

Quote:

Originally Posted by Temposfera (Post 4788036)
Did some months ago, but didnt post here so:
C204
E Jumpstyle

I once again apologize for the inactivity. Thanks again so much for y'all's submissions! I've got everything downloaded up to Temposfera's post and am currently uploading some videos as I'm typing this.

I'm going to try to shoot for uploading at least one video at least once per week, to start. I'm wanting to check the e-mail about that frequently too. I'm absolutely going to try to do it more than that, but this is just a minimum I'm setting for myself to get back into the groove. I hope y'all have a good day, and good luck on those AAA's!
-Subaru

NotSpiralingEnough 08-31-2023 03:31 AM

forgot to say that i sent a submission, get ready to venetian a snare

Submitted:
Bashing His Head
Deadman DJ
Epidermis v2
Hajnal 2
Pwntendo [Full Version]

Znow 01-18-2024 06:37 PM