Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   How to start out in ffr? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146990)

ThaKilla 03-12-2017 02:53 PM

How to start out in ffr?

For starters, your gonna want to find your skill level, but before you even do that go to settings, and customize your keyboard so that you can use keys other then arrows! If you want to get better fast try and customize your skin it will help out in the long run! So, once you've played a bit try and start out with songs that are skill level 3-10 and then work your way up from there! Once you've played for about a week or two try and move up your skill level by 5 meaning you can get it to 20 in about a month! :D, It's also hard to play songs where you can't click as fast so what you should do until your skill level 40-50 is play songs you think are fun because it improves you much better and if you can pass it then try and pass another song that's harder for you! You might wonder what a FC is am I right? Well an FC is where you hit every note to a song without missing, and if you do that you get this cool green mark next to the song saying "FC", that's a full combo. You even get to customize your profile! I also recommend playing a lot on your free time just to kill boredom and have some fun and show the game off to your friends and brag about your rank. If you wanna get fancy learn how to get perfects and then try the easiest songs and try to get all perfects (Don't try this until you've played for at least 3-4 months because for beginners that's not the way to start).

Hope this helped, because I've been contemplating to make this for a while to help out beginners! (I even taught my friend in school and he can got to pass a skill level 13 within a week *I taught him how to customize his keyboard and stuff first though). Thanks for reading if you read it all! <3
~Thakilla

Mourningfall 03-12-2017 03:03 PM

Re: How to start out in ffr?

Mahou 03-12-2017 03:36 PM

I can teach you how to get to six seven 250.

WhatWhat123 03-12-2017 03:41 PM

rushyrulz 03-12-2017 04:12 PM

oh dear

bullet points are your friend.

Dita Von Teese 03-12-2017 09:52 PM

why would any sane human being play ffr instead of stepmania and if you care about online rankings osu that is the real question

Mahou 03-12-2017 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dita Von Teese (Post 4531717)
why would any sane human being play ffr instead of stepmania and if you care about online rankings osu that is the real question

why would any sane human being cares who plays ffr

Dita Von Teese 03-12-2017 09:59 PM

I suppose you are right. I don't really care, but it seems pointless considering the others are clearly superior options.

storn42 03-12-2017 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahou (Post 4531726)
why would any sane human being cares who plays ffr

why would any sane human being play ffr

Mahou 03-12-2017 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4531833)

idk; you have more games played than i do

#_# 03-13-2017 12:19 AM

Playing any game that isn't my favourite game ever seems pointless but I still do it.

mrpreggers 03-13-2017 10:19 AM

dang we really suck

Mourningfall 03-13-2017 10:26 AM

Shitposts for shit threads. Give and you shall Receive.

my_password_is_butts 03-13-2017 10:35 AM

butts

Mourningfall 03-13-2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpreggers (Post 4532020)
dang we really suck

It can't be any better than Osu, the only real other online 4k community. (stepmania isn't real, and Thirdstyle who?) If this were Osu the chances are this kind of satire would likely be ignored completely, because either a. they don't speak english or b. they're socially inept weebs

At least we take the piss out of things and have a laugh at quality contributions like this from time to time.
Appreciating the little things is what makes life worth living~

>used the word weeb
>has an anime avatar

hypocrisy is real

What am I fucking doing with my life?

Lempicka 03-13-2017 11:03 AM

Have a baby. Train him to smash it keys. If it's a girl, you got to give her it up. Tell baby in his ear, you get close like and whisper in her ear, "You do it good, baby." Baby invariably does twice as better for because encouragement. Food the baby Grains and jumbo prawns so he droop up thrice as long in the hand and fingers area. Set fire to babies album collection than introduce baby to weight training. When it fails, force him to take breaks from the first grade. Eventually him becamed Dossar.

Mourningfall 03-13-2017 11:27 AM

WhatWhat123 03-13-2017 11:33 AM

GUYS
this guide is great honestly 11/10 for effort
recommend it for new players or for syrian hamsters

MSB Khelly 03-13-2017 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4531833)

Just 9 more levels to go

andy-o24 03-13-2017 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mourningfall (Post 4532026)
take the piss out of things

I never understood why that was a phrase.

-o24