Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Ask Me Anything (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Many new friends question getting (Ask anything) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=134177)

LegitMusicProducer 12-15-2013 03:44 PM

Many new friends question getting (Ask anything)

I am to be introduce to new people and they are not knowing much about me. Please to post questions here and I be sure to answer with prompt fast!

Arkuski 12-15-2013 04:16 PM

Re: Many new friends question getting (Ask anything)

Of what profile contains you alt

.Layne. 12-16-2013 01:41 PM

Why do you keep deleting my comments

all I'm saying is

hi

im just going to put a picture here so if someone sees the comment on this picture but no comment on your wall
it'll look pretty obvious.

at least now you can't delete this

LegitMusicProducer 12-16-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkuski (Post 4044508)
Of what profile contains you alt

My english not is very good, can to ask again?

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Layne. (Post 4044924)
Why do you keep deleting my comments

I am being unsure of purpose of commentate? I am in believing you are to being the "crazy rabid fan persons" I am having to be warned about. I am LegitMusicProducer, no this person you are to be linking on me! What is to be leading you to believe these things?

DossarLX ODI 12-16-2013 02:04 PM

What songs and samples did you use in Buzzcore Cacophony? I know you sampled tourette's guy in it, haha

LegitMusicProducer 12-16-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 4044933)
What songs and samples did you use in Buzzcore Cacophony? I know you sampled tourette's guy in it, haha

Is truely Cacophony of samples! Many to be used of royalty free soundpack and sample selected. We are to open with many of free buzzers as filtered and layered to introduce elemental of harshness to overall well feelings. (Many buzz! Several dozen of loaded!)

We are also to be including Shocker TV noise art (loud of harshness) in addition to many more free sample of the noise and core.

Then we are arrive at "break it down" with Beardyman mouth drum beats with introduce of Sandstorm by play of childs toy. A sharpness is left during slowness to increase hard pain through headache get.

Then we are to be reintroduced into more shocktv and sample madget with special guest end of vocal aid "Hastune Mako" (With much rudeness "f*** ayu ah^Ah^AH^AH^AHHH). (And correct, was include mad swear man sample gets)

omega_grunt666 12-16-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Layne. (Post 4044924)
all I'm saying is

lol what?

.Layne. 12-16-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegitMusicProducer (Post 4044932)
My english not is very good, can to ask again?

I am being unsure of purpose of commentate? I am in believing you are to being the "crazy rabid fan persons" I am having to be warned about. I am LegitMusicProducer, no this person you are to be linking on me! What is to be leading you to believe these things?

cuz I asked an admin

and they don't just bring up any random names outta nowhere bro

but im a big fan of yours pls