Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150906)

the sun fan 05-12-2019 07:04 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

MixMasterLar has died. He was...

Town Cop

Night 4 will last 24 hours ending at 7 PM Server (Central) time.

Night 4 begins now.

the sun fan 05-13-2019 07:01 PM

In the night...

inDheart has died. He was...

Vanilla Town

Day 4 will last 48 hours ending at 7 PM Server (Central) Time.

Day 4 begins now.

Gradiant 05-13-2019 07:07 PM

Huh

Gradiant 05-13-2019 07:10 PM

Well alright then, good posts last phase haku but you're the lynch this phase obviously. Gut is telling me last wolf is daikyi actually, Voting for anti-town play is only resulting in towns and I can picture you just sitting there kinda smug watching town implode after the first two wasted lynches.

Gradiant 05-13-2019 07:12 PM

Going voting for scummy route I'd go mellon, but with antori/mellon/haku team, I absolutely do not see any of those fake claims happening. Would only happen there if last wolf is daikyi/shado

Daikyi 05-13-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4674615)
Well alright then, good posts last phase haku but you're the lynch this phase obviously. Gut is telling me last wolf is daikyi actually, Voting for anti-town play is only resulting in towns and I can picture you just sitting there kinda smug watching town implode after the first two wasted lynches.

Can you really call this analysis at all though tbh

you're even agreeing in calling the play that i've voted for anti-town, like i'm putting my votes exactly where my beliefs have led to this game - the fact that FFA and MML stuck themselves in a position where (even without me doing much) they were acting incredibly scummy is on them. If you're actively saying "Yosh has reads on scummy play, but because they both flipped town he's obviously wolf" and using that as full fodder for your read on me, then i think you're moreso a better candidate for final wolf, given that your read on me iirc has been largely town. Hits closer to home with the very start with the "wow yoshl's having the same ideas as me that's suspicious" d0 which has the chance of being pocketing attempts early

I also disagree that a haku/antori/raeko team would be able to figure out mechanics. i know some people probably have trouble understanding mechanics, but people aren't like...dumb for the most part tbh

Gradiant 05-13-2019 07:21 PM

it's less that your scummy and more that i've been putting you off as town and everybody else has also pretty much left you alone aside from mml throwing shit at you. Going after scummy people has gotten me nowhere so my gut is saying do the opposite. It's gut read over scum read.

Gradiant 05-13-2019 07:24 PM

As for thinking i'm final wolf, if you want i don't really care. I personally don't think i'm skilled enough to have a fake cop claim coordinated along with antori's fake claim. I also was the only one to call him out for his scummy play so early when everyone else was ignoring him. Perfect blowjob game i bussed, but only because i had to when both my teammates were inactive and were strong wagons.

Gradiant 05-13-2019 07:25 PM

we'll lynch haku first and then you can go for it.

Gradiant 05-13-2019 07:35 PM

haku btw

mellon_collie 05-13-2019 07:45 PM

so is there a reason not to just insta haku here? orrrrr

inDheart 05-13-2019 07:46 PM

* * * D E A D * * *

* * * D E A D * * *

Daikyi 05-13-2019 07:46 PM

yeah, if everyone wants to weigh in and at least say something to the effect of where their mindset is

Daikyi 05-13-2019 07:47 PM

otherwise we kill haku, we sleep, someone else dies in the night possibly not having given like final reads etc.

ShadoWolfe 05-13-2019 07:58 PM

Please don't insta. Given the posts so far this phase I'm probably gonna RIP so at the very least let me put my 2 cents in tonight before ending this.

And FTR Gradiant you're just as guilty of skating by as Daikyi so that's a weird approach to a scum read but w/e

ShadoWolfe 05-13-2019 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4674620)
we'll lynch haku first and then you can go for it.

This pinged me so hard. Like it's already set in stone in your mind that you both will be around tomorrow. If that's the case I don't see anyone killing raeko if she's not the wolf so yeah don't be hasty with your votes please I would like to at least read and leave a will of sorts

Gradiant 05-13-2019 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4674626)
so that's a weird approach to a scum read but w/e

read please

Gradiant 05-13-2019 08:26 PM

unvote

Gradiant 05-13-2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4674629)
read please

not even the fact that i shouldn't have to repeat twice that it's a gut thing, but why would I even acknowledge myself that people haven't been on me either? I'm looking at the final people excluding myself because it's from my pov and I was just seeing that nobody was on him really (including me)

mellon_collie 05-13-2019 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4674625)
otherwise we kill haku, we sleep, someone else dies in the night possibly not having given like final reads etc.

yeah very true very good point

I guess there's no real benefit to insta, we can just ignore everything haku says