Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Charu 02-24-2016 06:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410691)
How do we know that?

You saw what backpack said, don't play dumb mister!!!

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410689)
So pray tell why did you type it as a plural?

I was wondering this as well, but I felt like Ethan would just type some snarky ass shit back about how I was nitpicking his posts and blah blah blah

rzr 02-24-2016 06:01 PM

it's all good homie we can see you and V are at leas trying

@Charu, that AA post is some mighty fine pinging imo... what bothers me, I've said this before in other games, AA usually gets all pissy at this point. Like the word fuck is in at least ever other post when he takes heat, even not just wagon heat. Observation there.

@AA, were you saying Charu has been oushing mislynches? Not sure if you mentioned it, but did you have an opinion to helphelp?

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410688)
I would be fine if you said "push a mislynch on me", but you didn't.

You said

mislynches

for emphasis

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410692)

I've seen it, but I didn't get it.

rzr 02-24-2016 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410692)

to be fair, I read everything greg and you talked about and have no clue what he was getting at either - but I also didn't pay much attention to helphelp during EoD as I was absent

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4410693)
I was wondering this as well, but I felt like Ethan would just type some snarky ass shit back about how I was nitpicking his posts and blah blah blah

exactly what I was saying - that's his town meta to put a simple definition from my pov

rzr 02-24-2016 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410696)
for emphasis

Implying there haven't been more than one therefore he's full of shit?

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410699)
Implying there haven't been more than one therefore he's full of shit?

idk where I was going with it really I just feel like dfr is happily sheeping other people and the fact that it's on me is making me really mad

and no one is noticing this

Charu 02-24-2016 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410696)
for emphasis

Be it may for emphasis, that doesn't change why you're assuming that's what he's doing.

Unless you think he's... well... it's pretty obvious, hee hee hee.

Okay, I might be okay with you again then.

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408304)
Vanilla town reporting in, prepare for GOATlock Holmes. I'm going to be pretty laisssez faire this game since I work70 hours a week now but be rest assured I will be there when the bidding is essential and my opinion will be known.

idk why V claimed VT here that's really unhelpful if he actually is VT

which leads me to believe something but let's see if anyone figures it out in the next 40+ pages

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410700)
idk where I was going with it really I just feel like dfr is happily sheeping other people and the fact that it's on me is making me really mad

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410701)
Be it may for emphasis, that doesn't change why you're assuming that's what he's doing.

Unless you think he's... well... it's pretty obvious, hee hee hee.

Okay, I might be okay with you again then.

there

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410697)
I've seen it, but I didn't get it.

I'm confused on this as well, I suppose I haven't caught up to that part yet?

Mr. Charu, what did Mr. Backpack say exactly pls?

rzr 02-24-2016 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410700)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410686)
DFR - I find your "commentary" ... forced? Best word I can think of. Not saying I think you're hundo scummy, but I'm under the impression you're a fairly tenured player. I expected more raw work per say, but I guess an expectation can't be relied to to determine alignment.

I'm with you bud, sheeping is a good word for it.

Charu 02-24-2016 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410702)
idk why V claimed VT here that's really unhelpful if he actually is VT

which leads me to believe something but let's see if anyone figures it out in the next 40+ pages

Funnily enough, I believe it was your slot that brought it up, but it happened this phase when that shitstorm happened.

Also, I feel like he genuinely did that to let everyone know he can't be as active this time around.

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410706)
Funnily enough, I believe it was your slot that brought it up, but it happened this phase when that shitstorm happened.

Also, I feel like he genuinely did that to let everyone know he can't be as active this time around.

but even if he is VT it's still not helpful and he doesn't need to claim that to cement his not being around

like how would it help if I claimed a particular role as part of a reason for not being as active?

Charu 02-24-2016 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4410704)
I'm confused on this as well, I suppose I haven't caught up to that part yet?

Mr. Charu, what did Mr. Backpack say exactly pls?

If you're catching up, just wait till you get to that part, bucko!

Charu 02-24-2016 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410708)
but even if he is VT it's still not helpful and he doesn't need to claim that to cement his not being around

like how would it help if I claimed a particular role as part of a reason for not being as active?

Because claiming an actual role is dumb as fuck?

He probably did that to let town know his intentions, and then he went to work as much as he could when he could.

Charu 02-24-2016 06:10 PM

That's my guess anyways...

Charu 02-24-2016 06:11 PM

And the work he did do I think is pretty town worthy in itself, so...

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410712)

hvaen't gotten to that yet so I'll see, it just stuck out to me early

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410709)
If you're catching up, just wait till you get to that part, bucko!

Code:

fuck you

Charu 02-24-2016 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410569)
unless you're saying roundbox was a hit by the sk?

I just read this post again, lmao.

YoshL, the mechanics in this game will always say Player was killed be Wolf/SK/Renegade Medic.

That's actually a dumb tell and now I'm sort of comfortable putting you in my rather large town pile for good.

We'll see though, heheheheheh

danceflashrevo 02-24-2016 06:23 PM

Okay ethan I haven't done a whole lot. I never do a whole lot. You've played with me, you know my inadequacy to this game. I try my best to put input here and there where I have input to put in. Pushing mislynchES? I think help was the best lynch that day and I still feel like it was a hit. Would you have rather lynched sinestro or skg, because I would've walked away from that feeling like a mislynch just happened and we got absolutely nowhere.

I'm not sheeping a vote on you, I think you're legitimately scum, not because of you, but because of Zenith. There's no way that Zenith would have thought so strongly of V being scum if he hadn't been wolf. I strongly believe that Zenith targeted V and V turned out to be the SK and didn't die. This scenario is much more likely than the one shot medic using their ability when there's 15 players to choose from to protect. That would be ridiculous to use it then. I don't see another scenario happening. And about the post you quoted specifically, Xiz basically said the same thing right after I said that so I don't see what the big deal about that is.

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4410722)
Okay ethan I haven't done a whole lot. I never do a whole lot. You've played with me, you know my inadequacy to this game. I try my best to put input here and there where I have input to put in. Pushing mislynchES? I think help was the best lynch that day and I still feel like it was a hit. Would you have rather lynched sinestro or skg, because I would've walked away from that feeling like a mislynch just happened and we got absolutely nowhere.

I'm not sheeping a vote on you, I think you're legitimately scum, not because of you, but because of Zenith. There's no way that Zenith would have thought so strongly of V being scum if he hadn't been wolf. I strongly believe that Zenith targeted V and V turned out to be the SK and didn't die. This scenario is much more likely than the one shot medic using their ability when there's 15 players to choose from to protect. That would be ridiculous to use it then. I don't see another scenario happening. And about the post you quoted specifically, Xiz basically said the same thing right after I said that so I don't see what the big deal about that is.

and I've said over and over again that I can't think of why zenith said that besides it being one of his stupid dumb confident reads that are often way off base

I haven't done analysis on helphelp yet, I said already that the plural was for emphasis but it still feels like you're just following the crowd here

Charu 02-24-2016 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4410722)

I'm to quote my own post to make you think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409849)
But in the event that he doesn't make a case, I'm actually gonna help him out. Hee hee hee

So...

All of what I've posted so far is if the likely scenario in which Zenith is a wolf is actually happening.

If that is NOT happening. Well... I'mm-a scream at Zenith some more, but anyways:

The wolves would have no motivation to out the SK since they all know who it is since they're kill was blocked regardless. So ignoring Zenith at the moment and pretending he never ever posted what he did, not outing the SK and giving nothing in return to the thread is the smartest thing to do.

In fact.

I do hope that if Zenith is not a wolf here that they at least talked about it somewhat in their little secret corner. Because I can't imagine the wolves talking about it if Zenith did what he did and IS a wolf, hee hee.

rzr 02-24-2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410712)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4409242)
Because I have 24 hours to kill someone and I have extended a modicum of trust to Charu who is doing work for me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4410170)
Okay I will try this phase and if it doesn't work out I will swap out

Literally going to bed and all I've done is question Rzr on something he is clearly not guilty of

not trying to get myself mixed up in this, but just wondering what work you're saying he did that was towny. He admits he's been fruitless with the work he's done. Though we can watch him and judge for ourselves, he doesn't seemed so convinced of himself, and in fact admits to one of his most recent "findings" being worked on or passed to you anyway.

Seems there's something connected that hasn't been verbalized, just opinion here tho. Charu you did say you think his work has been towny, so perhaps relay to us what you think about his "work" was towny

rzr 02-24-2016 06:30 PM

would love to see backpack weigh in his silence is awkward atm

shit dfr got me with a textwall brb

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 06:32 PM

Cool I'm caught up

botchi246 02-24-2016 06:34 PM

Ok I took some time, changed some outlooks from info gathered through refreshing my points of view. What do yall think?

Reads list:
In order of most town:

DAP- I could quote everything he said that seemed like town to me, but that would be a fricken quote wall so long, I would die before I was done with it.

Rzr- Good work, good town. bringing up good ideas for the group to look at and consider
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410127)
iso his last few responses in context, he's a good lynch imo at least if we're to give AA a grace period here. I'm just afraid botchi won't react to pressure anymore - he seemed stressed about it or something

even though this is in reference to me, he has good insight. maybe cuz we talk more than just twg, but still its helpful advice
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410059)
Also V, I don't suspect you, and I certainly aren't here to blindly toss votes around. I don't want to butt heads with you, but don't call out the credibility of my work when it's all solidly grounded

very nice townie post. serious about the game, and serious about his game

Vendetta- Vendetta is ok. Hes had spurts of activity, givin his 20ish min of thread activity.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408845)
This doesn't match the previous line of questioning you began with. What was stupid about your start was not questioning it explicitly but wavering on whether or not I should act on my belief, you've changed the goalposts and it's either retarded bullshit or completely disingenuous

I think he got heated here with backpack. It seems like it was with the best of intentions to get backpack to clarify. Its a town moment.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408831)
I say it because I geniunely believe if.

I would lynch him now. I would not waver as a vanilla town, where my only power is my vote, from placing it on the person who seems the most wolfy to me. That seems like a salient best practice. He seems wolfy, day 1s are usually the most random, go with what you feel confident ab

DBP what the fuck are you even trying to say? God it's fucking oafish nonsense this way of thinking should not be foreign to you

apart from the shots fired at dbp, this is another town moment.

yoshl-has really focused on haku. they have a lot of interaction. he has a good tone of hunting, but to be honest I havent really played a full game or read a full game with him. Im not sure about how he plays. But given this game, I think he is working for the good of the colony.

xiz- i said this earlier today, but i will reiterate. I think he is town albeit lower. I reread all of his posts in context, and they have very good tone to them. He has put in good work and he is hanging with backpack in overall good tone.

Haku-doing work and excessive post count. I think he is having a fun time in the game and just wont admit it. Has some really weird selfdeprecating remarks however, which I take to mean that he feels pretty confident in his status. This is one of those reads that could really be put in scum or town. But for right now, i have a town feel from him.

Nulls-all the inactives. yall better tighten up hobags

DFR- He is capable of slipping into either category pretty easily for me. He has had a good amount of posts and there is some to glean from it all. His tone makes me flipflop on him a great deal.
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4408859)
Charu what stinks about that post? I thought that that's what happened, and it turns out it was, and many other people said in other ways that that's what they thought happened. Help didn't like the flac he was getting for pressure voting, and he unvoted before he got what he wanted to save himself from looking scummy. He was worried about not looking town instead of sticking to it in an attempt to solve the game. I pulled the same thing in a game last year and that sparked the lynch train onto me.

On another note, I don't like how v is effectively scaring everyone into a xel lynch.

He is clearing himself about a thought on helphelp. What gets me is the last sentence. Its just weird.

Scintill- I think that he is just going at me pretty hard for the fun of it all. I think its just from our previous interactions outside of the game, and then hes latching onto some posts i have and other's thought without taking responsibility. He is a character that could slip pretty quick into either territory too
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4409809)
It's a brand new day
My eyes are still stinging from the shampoo

botchi

no back up for this. and then next in response to charu:
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4409812)
We'll never know

and then next a little later
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4409819)
Mister Charu, it's not very nice to lynch me either :)

ok, so maybe since hes a new player, this tells more than normal. gives me a thought that he is a town

Scum:

[b]AA/Zenith[b]- Zenith was so angryyyyyyy. He really got hot up in here, and i guess that made him replace out. Mad cuz bad? I think its a sign of a flustered wolf, but ya know Zenith does get pretty heated usually; at least in all the games I have played with him. AA is obviously more calm and collected, even though right now, prolly stressed out with scheduling conflicts and playing a game that relies on heavy reading and insight into interaction. Not a strong scum read, but strong enough to put in here with charu because both are pretty weak.

Charu-I really shouldnt have to explain this, as I have done it like 4 times. Even though its that slip that no one take seriously, it really messes with me and grates on my mind. Maybe I am thinking too much about it. Anyway, he has my vote right now. I really dont plan on moving it for today, unless he posts something exceptionally town.

In conclusion, a lot of towns, makes me paranoid.

Charu 02-24-2016 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410726)
relay to us what you think about his "work" was towny

Certainly, just go to page 28 and read through it until V goes away.

Charu 02-24-2016 06:36 PM

Assuming everyone here has 20 posts per page anyways

danceflashrevo 02-24-2016 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410723)
and I've said over and over again that I can't think of why zenith said that besides it being one of his stupid dumb confident reads that are often way off base

I get what you're saying, but I've never personally seen him do some sort of claim to this caliber, under the set of circumstances around him making the claim.

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 06:36 PM

Honestly I really think AA is the best lynch today. I'm sorry and I know it sucks to get lynched over something you had absolutely zero involvement in, but I just do not have it in me to let that all slide because Zenith subbed out. Imagine you were someone in our position and he did what he did, I honestly doubt you'd just roll over and drop your case on him because his sub hasn't done anything and can't explain the his actions.

Charu 02-24-2016 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410730)
[reads list]

Just so everyone is on the same page. Botchi made a long post filled with reads the other game as a wolf. Keep that in mind before signing him off for that.

Charu 02-24-2016 06:38 PM

With that said, lessee what Botchi's got to say...

botchi246 02-24-2016 06:38 PM

whoops

red blaster null territory. not a whole lot of stuff for me to work with. he seems to be basing a whole lot on tone and the like. so he is staying in null for a little bit until more stuff

botchi246 02-24-2016 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410736)
Just so everyone is on the same page. Botchi made a long post filled with reads the other game as a wolf. Keep that in mind before signing him off for that.

yah and that wolf game was the most activity i have had. I am trying to keep my activity up despite any alignment. take what you will from it

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4410735)
Honestly I really think AA is the best lynch today. I'm sorry and I know it sucks to get lynched over something you had absolutely zero involvement in, but I just do not have it in me to let that all slide because Zenith subbed out. Imagine you were someone in our position and he did what he did, I honestly doubt you'd just roll over and drop your case on him because his sub hasn't done anything and can't explain the his actions.

yeah I can understand this and that's why I'm mad because my streak is going to get broken by that fuckass

Charu 02-24-2016 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410730)
Scum:

[b]AA/Zenith[b]- Zenith was so angryyyyyyy. He really got hot up in here, and i guess that made him replace out. Mad cuz bad? I think its a sign of a flustered wolf, but ya know Zenith does get pretty heated usually; at least in all the games I have played with him. AA is obviously more calm and collected, even though right now, prolly stressed out with scheduling conflicts and playing a game that relies on heavy reading and insight into interaction. Not a strong scum read, but strong enough to put in here with charu because both are pretty weak.

Charu-I really shouldnt have to explain this, as I have done it like 4 times. Even though its that slip that no one take seriously, it really messes with me and grates on my mind. Maybe I am thinking too much about it. Anyway, he has my vote right now. I really dont plan on moving it for today, unless he posts something exceptionally town.

In conclusion, a lot of towns, makes me paranoid.

I say again, just by the way, do you think I'm bussing Zenith? Do you think he would get so mad at my bussing that he would replace out and have someone take the burden/

This goes for everyone else that thinks as well too.

Xiz 02-24-2016 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410738)
With that said, lessee what Botchi's got to say...

his reads were boring. Pretty much everything he said was said by someone else, give or take. It doesn't have meat. I was really hoping for some major contrasting thought but rip

Xiz 02-24-2016 06:43 PM

AKA I don't see him as more town from it, nor more wolf. Just, meh.

botchi246 02-24-2016 06:44 PM

its all the same stuff i been thinking or saying these two days

rzr 02-24-2016 06:45 PM

going there now Charu

still bothers me no dap, no SKG. Observing is one thing (reffering to SKG) but avoiding is another

rzr 02-24-2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410742)
I say again, just by the way, do you think I'm bussing Zenith? Do you think he would get so mad at my bussing that he would replace out and have someone take the burden/

I think I've said this, but not in context to you/Zenith

Not deterring any conversation/data points, but I think bussing is arbitrary as said data point in this game simply because no card flips. All 4 wolves could be cut throat voting each other the whole game and we'd never know based on bussing assumptions ---- so I guess my personal answer is yeah, I think if you and Zenith were partners you'd bus him. I've also been your partner lol

Charu 02-24-2016 06:49 PM

But to the point where he would actually get mad to do the shit he did last night?

I highly doubt it and anyone thinking it's likely that's what happened are downright coo-coo-clocks.

rzr 02-24-2016 06:51 PM

Charu tell me something

when you are analyzing Vendetta, do you expect when he gets angry to indicate anything in particular?

Page 28 is a perfect example of his work, props for that, but at the same time there's only maybe 4 posts or so that have actual content, very few of it followed up. And combined with that he seems to have a self perceived connotation against himself, i.e "I'm probably on the chopping block" etc. Just want to know what you think about when V gets "tense" or "aggressive"

Charu 02-24-2016 06:52 PM

He wasn't angry

Charu 02-24-2016 06:53 PM

Majority of what you see V do on that page and onward is a whole lot of reaction testing using extreme emotional strings.

botchi246 02-24-2016 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410742)

I dont think you made him replace out. I think he was already set on it before and decided then was a good time.

thesunfan 02-24-2016 06:54 PM

Vote Count

Votes from post 977 to post 1889
Night in 3:07:03

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- Charu -- Hakulyte (101), SKG_Scintill (33), botchi246 (67)
  • 2 -- botchi246 -- Charu (204), DaBackpack (142)
  • 1 -- AragakiAyase -- Xiz (37)
  • 1 -- SKG_Scintill -- rzr (103)
  • 1 -- Hakulyte -- YoshL (61)
  • 7 -- not voting -- AragakiAyase (50), cedolad (1), danceflashrevo (32), Red Blaster (28), reuben_tate (0), Sinistrosuede (0), Vendetta21 (6)

rzr 02-24-2016 06:54 PM

I'd post a reads list right now but it's currently evolving rapidly so it'll be out of date most likely in an hour or 2.

If I had to vote I stick with my Zenith vote to start the phase, I do note the distancing between botchi/Charu, and though I may classify it as disntancing as opposed to bussing, I'm not sure if it's w/t or w/w with them.
Would love to see SKG go or sub, worried about cedo for the same reasons. DFR has a tendency to quell concerns about him as their brought up, I wish there was more to work with from DFR.

while I'm at it, I have a null/town feeling on Xiz atm, same with Red

rzr 02-24-2016 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410753)
Majority of what you see V do on that page and onward is a whole lot of reaction testing using extreme emotional strings.

That's an intentions argument, it's definitely plausible to take aggressive reaction baiting as actual emotion (hee hee). I think V was actually getting frustrated with backpack

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:55 PM

I still don't get why people are voting charu

on page 11

Charu 02-24-2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410754)
I dont think you made him replace out. I think he was already set on it before and decided then was a good time.

Are you... suggesting... that I would break the way this game is supposed to be played by purposely having Zenith replace out, which by the way, is a bannable offense in TWG?

Buddy...

rzr 02-24-2016 06:57 PM

Re: Vote Count

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4410755)
Votes from post 977 to post 1889
Night in 3:07:03

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- Charu -- Hakulyte (101), SKG_Scintill (33), botchi246 (67)
  • 2 -- botchi246 -- Charu (204), DaBackpack (142)
  • 1 -- AragakiAyase -- Xiz (37)
  • 1 -- SKG_Scintill -- rzr (103)
  • 1 -- Hakulyte -- YoshL (61)
  • 7 -- not voting -- AragakiAyase (50), cedolad (1), danceflashrevo (32), Red Blaster (28), reuben_tate (0), Sinistrosuede (0), Vendetta21 (6)

Gonna move my vote over to AA / Zenith, SKG holds no weight regardless, I'd prefer more substance from botchi, but I'm okay avoiding a botchi/charu wagon for now

Charu 02-24-2016 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410758)
That's an intentions argument, it's definitely plausible to take aggressive reaction baiting as actual emotion (hee hee). I think V was actually getting frustrated with backpack

While I don't think so at all. If he did get angry, then wowzers.

botchi246 02-24-2016 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410761)
Are you... suggesting... that I would break the way this game is supposed to be played by purposely having Zenith replace out, which by the way, is a bannable offense in TWG?

Buddy...

well no, but wasnt that what you were asking in so many words?

rzr 02-24-2016 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410761)

Buddy...

Isn't that the opposite of what he's saying if he said
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246
I dont think you made him replace out

Redirecting, pressure, or misunderstanding?

rzr 02-24-2016 06:59 PM

I'm oka-ish with charu for now

hi V

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 07:00 PM

Charu can I ask you something about Dap?

Are you not finding it at all weird that he would soft there?
I mean a universally town read player softing when they don't need to never makes sense to me. We may need to re-evaluate where we stand on Dap

botchi246 02-24-2016 07:00 PM

i think just misunderstanding rzr

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4410767)

I mean a universally town read player softing when they don't need to never makes sense to me. We may need to re-evaluate where we stand on Dap

Add to that we got MINIMAL information out of him as well and it just makes zero fucking sense to me.

He's essentially signed his death warrant and for what?

Charu 02-24-2016 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410765)
Isn't that the opposite of what he's saying if he said

Redirecting, pressure, or misunderstanding?

I think I know what he meant, but I'm just throwing my piece out there before more conclusions are formed.

rzr 02-24-2016 07:05 PM

I can't wait to play live with some of you mofos - checking p11 now, AA

Charu 02-24-2016 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4410767)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4410770)
Add to that we got MINIMAL information out of him as well and it just makes zero fucking sense to me.

He's essentially signed his death warrant and for what?

I read you and I had the same exact thoughts, but I withheld them because I don't want to talk about it. I'll have the night actions speak for themselves (which doesn't give majority of us anything, but that's not a normal human's place to ask).

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410772)
I can't wait to play live with some of you mofos - checking p11 now, AA

i don't think there's anything on p11 just that's where I was at

I meant why there are 3 votes on charu now

rzr 02-24-2016 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410759)
I still don't get why people are voting charu

on page 11

who the fuck voted Charu on p11? I see a vote for Haku and that's it I think. Also where Zenith sketchily said "caught." The only thing I got from p11 was
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408407)
I said Zenith here, I meant ass blaster

but one could easily understand why I'd make such a mistake

and I giggled

rzr 02-24-2016 07:07 PM

oh ninjad my bad

Charu 02-24-2016 07:08 PM

Because Botchi thinks I'm scum, Haku is being a butt, and SKG is just trolling some more and following whatever is happening.

btw, that SKG vote won't change. I have never seen him on at night. (Or maybe he did, I don't remember, he's just kind of there)

rzr 02-24-2016 07:08 PM

I believe Charu's vote has traction because (off the top of my head) botchi claimed he found Charu slip, can't remember who but someone else had a follow up on Charu and botchi sheeped that I believe. The third one was... Haku? Who seems convinced there's a Yosh/Charu team or at least one of them is scum

sorry for misunderstanding lol

botchi246 02-24-2016 07:10 PM

i dont think i sheeped anything. could be wrong though

Charu 02-24-2016 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410780)

Getting self conscious now, hmmm?

botchi246 02-24-2016 07:12 PM

im pretty sure i didnt.

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 07:14 PM

Still at dinner

rzr 02-24-2016 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410780)

Generally saying sheeped as in you sheeped someone else's vote might not be the right word

What I meant was you said you repeated that your Charu read was "weak" and then once someone brought traction to it you seemed to revert to a strong point and be comfortable dropping the vote - that's all I meant by sheeping here

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 07:22 PM

wow Haku had a really early read list on page 15 with pretty much nothing happening so far

unsurprisingly it has nothing in it

botchi246 02-24-2016 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410787)
Generally saying sheeped as in you sheeped someone else's vote might not be the right word

What I meant was you said you repeated that your Charu read was "weak" and then once someone brought traction to it you seemed to revert to a strong point and be comfortable dropping the vote - that's all I meant by sheeping here

oh i gotcha

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 07:30 PM

Haku shouldn't be a candidate imo

rzr 02-24-2016 07:32 PM

Some of the complacency lately makes me think the inactive people might be the last group to suspect.

noting it might be worth analyzing between dfr, yosh, charu, AA, haku, botchi, and SKG simplye because it would yield more info if I could suspect 2 people of fabricating their conversation, esp given that most people don't seem to be challenging each other the way I expect town to

hey, could all just be shy I suppose

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410789)
wow Haku had a really early read list on page 15 with pretty much nothing happening so far

unsurprisingly it has nothing in it

I'm not expecting you to like me this game considering you're replacing Zenith.