Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Makilaz 02-23-2016 12:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

I'm not following that either, but there's a distinct possibility that I'm retarded.

Charu 02-23-2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4409888)
can someone explain to me how that specific post would be assuming 3 wolves left? i don't see how

It doesn't, Boshi is just trying to start something, hee hee hee.

danceflashrevo 02-23-2016 12:52 PM

then why did you post that it assumed 3 wolves? i don't think you would post that apologizing for it unless it actually did, and i'm assuming it does.

or you just made the post thinking there were 3 wolves and whether or not there were 3 wolves or 4 the content of the post would still be the same

Charu 02-23-2016 12:55 PM

When I was making that post, I was thinking "three wolves" because that's the norm in this here TWG forums.

But then I remembered it's "four wolves".

danceflashrevo 02-23-2016 12:57 PM

okay, i had just gotten the impression that it the theory of the post was dependent on the number of wolves

so it really doesn't matter and i just got confused for no reason. brb school be back at like idk 6-ish est

botchi246 02-23-2016 01:05 PM

I dont knowwww, still seems shady...

Charu 02-23-2016 01:08 PM

How many shades?

botchi246 02-23-2016 01:17 PM

23 out of 50
Ill keep it in the back of my mind

Charu 02-23-2016 01:23 PM

So not true shady.

Yer a phonie, just like Haku!!!!!!!

Makilaz 02-23-2016 01:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNGZo5gn_tc

Makilaz 02-23-2016 01:26 PM

if there's a way to embed youtube i don't care enough to figure out how to do it

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4409886)
i'd like to hear a case from haku

Vendetta hard claimed Vanilla Town and has played in a way looking extremely Town.
I need to trust someone and get help to more accurately hunt wolves because there's no way I can solve this game alone.
He has the most "Town Points" and currently is worth my trust (in my opinion).
If he does something dumb, I will not hesitate to change allegiance and go against him.
He didn't do that yet, so I'm not going to do anything.

I'm probably still going to vote for you EoD unless Zenith keep telling everyone from the bottom of his heart that he has a death wish. You content makes sense don't get me wrong, but when I try to read your intents, I get red flags everywhere. Like even in this page, you keep getting more of them.

If you're:

- botchi
- reuben_tate
- Sinistrosuede
- tiloco Makilaz (I know you're reading thread so, take your time~)
- cedolad
- SKG_Scintill

Please post more content because I'm starting to feel like I'm tunneling on the same 2-3 players and I don't like it.

ps: If you all call me "she", I'm probably going to change my meta because it's giving me hype points.

Also, I do have extra food for thought.

Even if the medic happened to protect Vendetta from a lynch, there's no way the medic can know if "it really did work", so, technically speaking, the only way to know information is if wolf team indirectly tell everyone that they tried to hit X player.
My own PoE from that links to Zenith and now DFR who seems to be trying to get information out of Town-looking players like (me/DBP/Vendetta(yes DBP, you're now Town to me)).

There's very high chances by now that Vendetta was Mafia's last night target. There's no way to know if it's medic save or bulletproof vest even from Town's perspective. So.. we're at a dead end regardless of alignment. The only one who may know the truth is the SK himself and that person can't talk because self-claiming = modkill. So, rip this entire case thing.

Charu 02-23-2016 01:35 PM

I'm willing to bet that the medic didn't go and save the SK and that's what happened.

It's a possibility, but it's EVEN LOWER than if the wolves did indeed hit the block. Never mind about if the medic actually used it or not.

Charu 02-23-2016 01:39 PM

Also, why would they not know if it worked?

If the wolf didn't get a kill, which is what happened, then the medic, whoever he or she may be, has to figure out if it was them that protected or if they wolves hit the vest.

They still need to probably figure that out, but I hardly doubt the medic will randomly use their one-shot the second night with so many unknown variables and players.

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409905)
has to figure out if it was them that protected or if they wolves hit the vest.

My point is that this cannot be verified 100% in any way.

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 01:42 PM

Well, unless we get the Medic to come here, hard claim Medic and then a wolf comes here, hard claim Wolf and both concede actions which would be beyond ridiculous for the game.

Charu 02-23-2016 01:43 PM

Nothing in this game can except for the deaths.

Charu 02-23-2016 01:43 PM

Even hard claiming isn't 100%, bruh

Charu 02-23-2016 01:44 PM

It's either really likely or really UNlikely

Charu 02-23-2016 01:44 PM

And maybe a few maybe's

Makilaz 02-23-2016 01:51 PM

I feel like it's much more likely that the SK was hit last night. There's no reason for the Doc to use their one-shot this early in the game, and unless they decided to use their one vigi (which would also not make any sense) I think all signs point to the SK being wolfed.

THAT SAID, I have no idea who to vote for because this thread is a million goddamn pages and I'm still catching up.

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 01:53 PM

botchi, what do you think of the current state of the game so far in general?

Xiz 02-23-2016 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409847)
there was something I wanted to ask xiz when he gets back

"Here I Am (Come and Take Me)"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409861)
And after I tried to save face for you.

Golly.

You must really want to die

"I Can't Help It"
Favorite post of the thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4409882)
she was like "why dfr" and then "lazy iso'd for 30 seconds" and was like yep obv wolf

"Keep Your Head Up", I read it as town lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4409885)
Hey this is weird. This makes me think you were operating under that fact you thought there were three wolves since xel died. Maybe even since the beginning of the game. *warning* *warning*

If charu didn't post two pages of good thought changing posts, which made me "Speechless". i would agree with this. Charu shouldn't be considered today imo.

Xiz 02-23-2016 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409914)

"Keep Your Head Up", I read it as town lol.

Expanding on this, I think where Hakulyte is in regards to being new and all, a new scum player would be far more likely to try to think of an excuse then being blatantly honest like that. I don't detect "Monkey Business" here.

Makilaz 02-23-2016 02:23 PM

i did it guys i read the entire thread

i think i need to go lie down now

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 02:43 PM

Xiz I wanted to ask again how confident you were that helphelp was wolf

I know I asked earlier but I want to ask again

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 02:43 PM

I really want skg to come back and answer to the botchi vote

I got a good feelin

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 02:46 PM

Also, for xiz to talk more about charu

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409915)
Expanding on this, I think where Hakulyte is in regards to being new and all, a new scum player would be far more likely to try to think of an excuse then being blatantly honest like that. I don't detect "Monkey Business" here.

Xiz is giving me the "Thriller" because when it comes to reading me properly he certainly "Beat it" like a "Smooth Criminal"~

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 02:49 PM

And on top of THAT, odds that roundbox was a wolf

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409928)
And on top of THAT, odds that roundbox was a wolf

I know that sounds weird but.. can a Cop actually check roundbox even if dead?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409925)
I really want skg to come back and answer to the botchi vote

I got a good feelin

I have lower expectations, I just want him to answer "anything" at this point.

Makilaz 02-23-2016 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4409929)
I know that sounds weird but.. can a Cop actually check roundbox even if dead?

Unless this has changed at some point, dead players can't be checked.

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 03:01 PM

Ironically, there's still the possibility he was Godfather and turn back as green. That would be really unlucky rofl..

botchi246 02-23-2016 03:02 PM

Ehh its only d2, there still isnt a ton to work with haku. Even though charus post wall was townie, that slip i pointed out will prolly be used later, but it doesnt help with my reads. If anything, it messes with them.

Xiz dont you think its a logical place to find a slip in a post wall of uninterrupted thought? I think its a good place to find one.

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makilaz (Post 4409931)
Unless this has changed at some point, dead players can't be checked.

Alright, I'll assume you're right. You did play a lot more TWG than I did. (it's like my first 2-3 games or so.)

Makilaz 02-23-2016 03:04 PM

One thing that did go back and forth a lot is whether the cop/seer would get a result if their target was killed the same night. Some hosts ruled you got a read and others would just send a pm of "he's dead, lol"

thesunfan can you weigh in on this, please?

Makilaz 02-23-2016 03:23 PM

Question was answered over Skype, and I've been informed not to ask these sorts of things in the thread. Mea culpa.

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4409934)
Ehh its only d2, there still isnt a ton to work with haku. Even though charus post wall was townie, that slip i pointed out will prolly be used later,

Can you quote that slip? I feel like I missed it.

botchi246 02-23-2016 03:42 PM

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=1196

its kind of minor, but potentially major

Charu 02-23-2016 03:51 PM

You call that a slip?

Wow

botchi246 02-23-2016 03:55 PM

hey im just saying it could be!

rzr 02-23-2016 03:56 PM

hmmmmmmm let's see what I can offer, got the next 7 hours to sit around hope we can get some more work done!

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 03:57 PM

botchi is wolfing

botchi246 02-23-2016 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409947)
botchi is wolfing

why? cuz im putting a little pressure on charu?
this is like scintills vote imo

rzr 02-23-2016 04:01 PM

botchi, is there anything else making you suspect charu? I see the post, not saying it couldn't be a slip, but I don't really think so. I don't have it in context fully, gotta reread. Also pretty irritated we haven't seen anything from cedo at all

botchi246 02-23-2016 04:03 PM

i give thats its slight, thats why im not voting for him or anything. i just wanted to maybe get some info off a reaction. its a shame really

thesunfan 02-23-2016 04:15 PM

Makilaz should not have been subbed in, this is being remedied

botchi246 02-23-2016 04:16 PM

oh geezzz >.>

rzr 02-23-2016 04:31 PM

botchi I was expecting more here, was gonna lend my vote to backpack at first but I wanted to see how you responded to him.

Long story short if you were town you would be offering more suspects than just what you "admit" "could" be a "slip." That's garbage as far as building a case, and w/o defending Charu at all I agree with xiz saying charu should be off the table today.

If you're not gonna vote for Charu who would you be voting for

rzr 02-23-2016 04:38 PM

screw you charu page 57 is almost just all you haha

I went back to Red Blaster's post to reply to it from last night and I mean it's a moot point, but I have an observation about the interaction itself; that being

I'm hesitant to say this since there's little to work with, but I wanna say Red is probably vt. He admitted to not doing much so far this game, and all I've really seen him do was a little prodding. He's done more than SOME other people.. but unless Zenith/Red are partners, or Red is SK, I take his tone as vt

botchi246 02-23-2016 04:38 PM

yall gettin a little crazy up in here, up in here.

its not like im bussing charu, im just seeing what will happen as a result. but if this is the result, then that was a bad thing to do.

i guess when yall do read my posts, yall get all up in them and start questioning absolutely everything about them. i dont see anyone else getting this type of attention.

this charu thing was literally the only thing that stuck out to me from that whole wall of posts, and like i said before, it makes sense that a slip would happen in the midst of an interrupted stream of thought. even though the slip is small. thats a pretty logical argument id say. i mean of course i would, i made it.

and as far as offering more suspects, there have been very few who have even done that. so plz, get off my case

rzr 02-23-2016 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4409958)
its not like im bussing charu, im just seeing what will happen as a result. but if this is the result, then that was a bad thing to do.

i guess when yall do read my posts, yall get all up in them and start questioning absolutely everything about them. i dont see anyone else getting this type of attention.

and as far as offering more suspects, there have been very few who have even done that. so plz, get off my case

I'm not worried about bussing, I've already said I don't think there's any point to paying attention to bussing with card flips off, only the wagon itself matters much (open to speculation). I don't want you to think I'm targeting you, and you know as well as I do there's a handful of people (myself, Zenith) who's posts are always scrutinized, so don't take it personal.

I can't just drop it straight up though because my point remains valid and I wanted that addressed: I think Mr Botchi would have something to say about someone, anyone. I want to know if you're even looking at other people, or settling on an observation and tunneling that. If you ordered the activity ITT based on content, you'd be in the top half, so yeah, there's a lot of people like cedolad, Scintill, Sinistro, Tiloco, Reuben, and Red Blaster who are all in the same boat, and I will address them all also, but for this matter you need to answer for also.

If you're unwilling/unable to provide any suspects or suspicions, fine, let's start with your town leans

rzr 02-23-2016 04:47 PM

Sorry I haven't replied to you yet DFR

danceflashrevo 02-23-2016 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409961)
Sorry I haven't replied to you yet DFR

i just sat back down from school its k

reading thread rn

danceflashrevo 02-23-2016 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4409903)
Vendetta hard claimed Vanilla Town and has played in a way looking extremely Town.

You can hardclaim to be a potato, but does that mean that you're a potato? He voted me because he wanted to help Charu out who pinged me out because of the PR public relations vs. power role incident iirc. Other than that he just said that I was "awkward" which seems to be everyone's case on me if they have something.

Quote:

I'm probably still going to vote for you EoD unless Zenith keep telling everyone from the bottom of his heart that he has a death wish. You content makes sense don't get me wrong, but when I try to read your intents, I get red flags everywhere. Like even in this page, you keep getting more of them.
Fair enough. What are these red flags though? Is it more "awkwardness"?

rzr 02-23-2016 05:04 PM

dfr do you have a vote out?

danceflashrevo 02-23-2016 05:05 PM

Not currently

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 05:06 PM

I'm just asking myself "Why would I post this" if I was you and the answer is consistently "because I'm a wolf gathering information" or "because I'm trying to get people suspicious on X player".

Everything from my pov is pointing out that you're being weird as a Town player and I'm failing to understand how your logic works.

It doesn't matter if you're a potato, you're a suspicious potato to me.

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 05:15 PM

Note that it's my first game with you so, it's not impossible that I'm completely off with your meta. I did get reuben_tate mislynched horribly in a previous game in a very similar way. If anyone knows DFR's meta, I'd probably like to hear more about it.

danceflashrevo 02-23-2016 05:22 PM

i feel like it's how i generally play, but i'm sure you'd much rather hear someone else say that lmao

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 05:35 PM

I'm pretty sure if you wish really hard for it, you can become a Potato. You just have to believe~

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4409952)
Makilaz should not have been subbed in, this is being remedied

He tried so hard, and got so far

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 05:42 PM

Red Blaster, I just realized you're in this game.

Hello there~ \o

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 05:42 PM

Hi Haku
Hi dfr

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 05:42 PM

Ninja'd

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 05:43 PM

DFR, if you're a real Town, pick a fight with Red Blaster! That should clear you up~

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 05:44 PM

Well damn, he left... #plans ruined

So, what do you think of the game so far Red Blaster? Anything weird?

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4409978)
DFR, if you're a real Town, pick a fight with Red Blaster! That should clear you up~

u r 2 rood

Charu 02-23-2016 05:44 PM

You're right, Red Blast IS in this game

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4409980)
u r 2 rood

Comic Sans MS? Holy shit..

Red Blaster

#how 2 be rude true tutorial

rzr 02-23-2016 05:47 PM

you know I'm starting to think DFR isn't town actually. I'm finished my iso on him, writing up some comments, but before I post it I want him to say who he would be voting for. I don't think we got anything clear from his POV and he hasn't voted yet either - not saying it isn't still kinda soon, but my iso doesn't add up to what he's been saying as much

tl;dr lack of consistency, DFR may be fabricating a bit here. I wish DBP could weigh in, he's better at describing what I'm trying to say. DFR's line of questioning hasn't been what I'd expect, it's scattered and there's little follow up

rzr 02-23-2016 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408349)
Zenith rolled wolf gg.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4409982)
Red Blaster

I thought you were after DFR?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4409913)
botchi, what do you think of the current state of the game so far in general?

Broad question, but I'd like to see your take if I asked you this

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 05:50 PM

rzr are you pocketing me? Well, actually, I'm cool with that.

Please help me pressure the less active players~

rzr 02-23-2016 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409984)

granted the zenith post was admitted shit post, looking for conviction

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4409979)
Well damn, he left... #plans ruined

So, what do you think of the game so far Red Blaster? Anything weird?

Honestly I'm so out of the loop right now it isn't even funny.
I'm more in tune with developments as of Day 2, but even now I find myself skimming posts in a failed attempt to get caught up.

Zenith's made his usual bonehead play of the game, gotten railed for it and made a post about subbing out. Charu's been pretty hard on his case today but other than that I'm not really seeing much else.

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409984)

I am after DFR, but I'm also gathering information.

DFR seems to have left the thread and I don't feel like talking in his back and assuming things blindly so, I'm just looking for other opportunities.

thesunfan 02-23-2016 05:52 PM

Yoshl is replacing Makilaz as of right now

rzr 02-23-2016 05:52 PM

Red, who's your top suspects? Do you have any opinions on helphelp's wagon?

rzr 02-23-2016 05:53 PM

Hiiii Yosh!

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409981)
You're right, Red Blast IS in this game

DoHoHo!