Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

Shadow_God_10 04-7-2021 12:04 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

There's also the fact they were so set on Charu, combined with Roundbox's flip that doesn't look good either

Shadow_God_10 04-7-2021 12:07 AM

Snide comment aside from TN... His actions during EOD combined with his "Ping everyone" style of play that I mentioned puts him off the table for today for me.

flashflash account 04-7-2021 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758462)
pointless going through choof's now. still sus on V, not so much on tn but not ruling it out and ffa is reading more town to me atm.

this
I assumed you had copped me N1 and that was why you randomly flipped on me with no justification

mellon_collie 04-7-2021 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4759007)
This is it.

I cannot pinpoint why I don't like it, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth that I can't get rid of

I don't understand why you find this comment suspect

I'm not defending bug perse, more asking about your reasoning because it seems rather neutral to me

Shadow_God_10 04-7-2021 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4759017)
I don't understand why you find this comment suspect

I'm not defending bug perse, more asking about your reasoning because it seems rather neutral to me

I'm definitely going to be stepping on some toes for this response but... Since you asked...

It's kind of like hiding behind a mental health issue you have as a means to defend why you're acting the way you are?

Does that make any sense to you?

SubaruPoptart 04-7-2021 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4759018)
I'm definitely going to be stepping on some toes for this response but... Since you asked...

It's kind of like hiding behind a mental health issue you have as a means to defend why you're acting the way you are?

i saw it more as a joke response to that question but honestly I'm not too sure now; i don't think it's my place to really determine anything from that particular one tho, at the same time.

mellon_collie 04-7-2021 12:18 AM

Quote:

it does make sense, but what makes you think it was hiding rather than real? they could have just been talking about actual mental health. unless you have a reason I don't really see this

again not defending bug, I think there could possibly be other reasons they are a wolf. just see this post as neutral and lewdy's logic reaching a bit

flashflash account 04-7-2021 12:21 AM

if freezin hadn't said hey let's lynch sunfan I would still be suspicious of sunfan
so I think I'm still suspicious of sunfan
raeko and bugkid still in the poe (now that my PR read on the latter is a big ol whiff)

my thoughts on shadowgod remain that I want them to be a wolf this game more than I actually think they are
still poe

Shadow_God_10 04-7-2021 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4759021)
it does make sense, but what makes you think it was hiding rather than real? they could have just been talking about actual mental health. unless you have a reason I don't really see this

again not defending bug, I think there could possibly be other reasons they are a wolf. just see this post as neutral and lewdy's logic reaching a bit

It's a bit of a reach, I'll agree, and I could be reading too much into it because I'm paranoid about it.

But I'm not sure why they would feel the need to say it the way that they did.

You could be absolutely correct and it means nothing, but it just looks weird to me.

the sun fan 04-7-2021 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759022)
if freezin hadn't said hey let's lynch sunfan I would still be suspicious of sunfan
so I think I'm still suspicious of sunfan
raeko and bugkid still in the poe (now that my PR read on the latter is a big ol whiff)

my thoughts on shadowgod remain that I want them to be a wolf this game more than I actually think they are
still poe

if you look at his reasoning behind suspecting me, I think its not very great reasoning

I don't know how much that would help/hurt my case

bugkid666 04-7-2021 12:32 AM

Quote:

this makes sense to me personally, but i was just annoyed that charu was so obsessed with the fact that me being concerned for my image was weird. his comment was phrased as if nobody should ever be worried about what someone thought of them unless they were wolf which is just really tone-deaf to me lol

bugkid666 04-7-2021 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759016)
this
I assumed you had copped me N1 and that was why you randomly flipped on me with no justification

but i never thought you were wolf? i was null on you before that and then decided you were most likely town p early. i don't see that as a "hard flip" i see that as... me figuring it out?

bugkid666 04-7-2021 12:36 AM

[twgv]raeko/[twgv] because it seems like she's trying real hard to make it seem like she's not on anyone's side in particular (going as far as to say "i'm not defending bug" twice now, when nobody thinks she is). i haven't seen her do this before. i feel like she's also talking a lot more today now that the heat is on her than prior days.

bugkid666 04-7-2021 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4759027)
[twgv]raeko/[twgv] because it seems like she's trying real hard to make it seem like she's not on anyone's side in particular (going as far as to say "i'm not defending bug" twice now, when nobody thinks she is). i haven't seen her do this before. i feel like she's also talking a lot more today now that the heat is on her than prior days.

sigh.............. raeko

bugkid666 04-7-2021 12:37 AM

could it really just be freezin x shadowgod x raeko?????????????

mellon_collie 04-7-2021 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4759027)

because any time you say something non-negative about anyone people take it as a "defense" so I specified

I've been told "you defended so and so" so many times when I was simply making a point. so I tend to be specific now

also I don't feel any particular heat on me, I know sunfan and now you have votes on me but meh it's likely to move at some point so I'm not too worried about it atm

flashflash account 04-7-2021 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4759026)
but i never thought you were wolf? i was null on you before that and then decided you were most likely town p early. i don't see that as a "hard flip" i see that as... me figuring it out?

You had a big list of players you wanted to go over in the night and afair I was the only o e you actually reached a conclusion on

bugkid666 04-7-2021 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759031)
You had a big list of players you wanted to go over in the night and afair I was the only o e you actually reached a conclusion on

at the time, maybe. i obvs didn't learn anything over night, i just made an assumption based on ppl's newest posts. you can see i was still a bit wary of tn at the time. i genuinely don't see your point in pursuing this

flashflash account 04-7-2021 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4759033)
at the time, maybe. i obvs didn't learn anything over night, i just made an assumption based on ppl's newest posts. you can see i was still a bit wary of tn at the time. i genuinely don't see your point in pursuing this

I thought you were softing a greencheck on me, making you town
Cop flipped, you ain't it, now I have to solve you from scratch. Starting with "why do you town read me"

Charu 04-7-2021 06:59 AM

I know this is a full phase old and I know the events that played out last 20 minutes or so last EoD, but I still hold that this reaction between shadow_god and mellon showcases a town mellon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758460)
I don't think I'm going to get anywhere just rambling here by myself, I'm stuck and not sure where to go.

I guess I'll come back in a bit

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758461)
you seem like you are haku-ing out a bit lewdy, and this method of play does not work unless you are haku.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758465)
I'm not sure what this means. Can you explain it to me like I'm an idiot?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758467)
you're talking to yourself too much and about hypotheticals that cloud up your way of thinking