Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Who else in the states waiting on their tax refund? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152968)

DotKritic 04-3-2021 09:06 AM

Who else in the states waiting on their tax refund?

50 days and counting.

#wheresmyrefund

choof 04-3-2021 05:04 PM

Re: Who else in the states waiting on their tax refund?

I got my refund pretty quickly iirc and it also contained the second stimulus since I didn't get it when it was initially rolled out

mi40 04-3-2021 05:15 PM

i dont get any

Charu 04-3-2021 05:22 PM

I got mine pretty much instantly.

Already used it for bill shit.

Phynx 04-3-2021 05:48 PM

All of about 10 days from filing to getting my direct deposits from both state and fed. I think the state came a few days later but no more than two weeks at most.

colt.45 04-3-2021 06:01 PM

I'm waiting for my 2nd and 3rd stimulus.. Lets go!!

At this rate I doubt I am getting any.

Phynx 04-3-2021 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colt.45 (Post 4758416)
I'm waiting for my 2nd and 3rd stimulus.. Lets go!!

At this rate I doubt I am getting any.

Seriously? Uh yeah, you got overlooked lol. At least in my case and everyone I know, we got all the stimpaks roughly within a week of their announcement. Not sure how you got the first one then get skipped for the rest unless you've gotten into a higher tax bracket with greater income since the first.

colt.45 04-3-2021 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phynx (Post 4758419)
Seriously? Uh yeah, you got overlooked lol. At least in my case and everyone I know, we got all the stimpaks roughly within a week of their announcement. Not sure how you got the first one then get skipped for the rest unless you've gotten into a higher tax bracket with greater income since the first.

I made less than 25k last year with dividends so I am not sure what's up. When I look online just tells me "Payment Status - Not available" :/ at this rate I've given up honestly. Just really sucks seeing everyone else get it and here I am waiting months and months. I don't have my bank account info with them, so I am waiting on a check... A check that never comes.

choof 04-3-2021 06:51 PM

I know that some ppl had issues with that because their parents claimed them on their tax returns

MixMasterLar 04-3-2021 07:31 PM

Got my second stimulus and tax return, waiting on the 1400 one right now. It's all going to credit card bills when it gets here

That'll bring me a few hundo from being 100% debt free, but imma just use it as an excuse to take an expensive vacation and rack it all back up haha

gold stinger 04-3-2021 08:20 PM

Not American (Canadian here), but actually can't even file taxes atm because I'm missing my T4 slip. My previous employer never processed it (which this late into the year is illegal). Equivalent in America would be a W-2.

Phynx 04-3-2021 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colt.45 (Post 4758421)
I made less than 25k last year with dividends so I am not sure what's up. When I look online just tells me "Payment Status - Not available" :/ at this rate I've given up honestly. Just really sucks seeing everyone else get it and here I am waiting months and months. I don't have my bank account info with them, so I am waiting on a check... A check that never comes.

That's slightly aggravating, I'm sure. You're definitely qualified for it so I'd be callin' the IRS and lighting a fire under their ass. That money is a great help after a year like 2020.

For the future though, I do suggest e-filing your taxes and using a direct deposit with the IRS. Everything is so much easier and faster no matter what is involved. If it's the IRS, the more electronic, the better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4758423)
Got my second stimulus and tax return, waiting on the 1400 one right now. It's all going to credit card bills when it gets here

That'll bring me a few hundo from being 100% debt free, but imma just use it as an excuse to take an expensive vacation and rack it all back up haha

After 2020, fucking this mate. Do it honestly. I can't wait for the later quarter of this year. I'm either taking a 2 week fuck off session somewhere far away or buying a new car. I don't know which and I don't care which. Either is fine and one will happen.

Funnygurl555 04-4-2021 06:03 PM

yeah in feb. state came a bit later than federal though. i filed early though but i don't think that makes too much of a difference. went straight to savings

MSB Khelly 04-18-2021 08:16 PM

Filed taxes in January; had to pay like 600 fed and 200 state or so. I never get the full amount from stimulus and this time I didn't get any.

At least they're putting the first 10,200 or so of unemployment income as non-taxable income so I should get probably 2200 or so back which is like a 1400 refund which is exactly what I got early 2020 for making the exact same gross amount+- a few hundred.

They should have never given out that fucking 1400 for the 3rd time but if they were going to do it anyways I want some. I don't think this new refund will make me eligible retroactively.

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-19-2021 09:00 AM

i filed my taxes for the first time online about a week ago, so i’m technically waiting on my tax refund, but the IRS said it would take 2-3 weeks after i submitted them so i’ll probably get it soon

gold stinger 04-21-2021 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4758424)
Not American (Canadian here), but actually can't even file taxes atm because I'm missing my T4 slip. My previous employer never processed it (which this late into the year is illegal). Equivalent in America would be a W-2.

update, they just got around to sending it to me last night, and was able to file today. Crisis averted. :mrgreen:

mi40 04-21-2021 01:06 PM

uncle sam you asshole!