Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151984)

DaBackpack 06-23-2020 04:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4732357)
@DBP WHAT TIME WILL YOU BE BACK IN THREAD

checking in briefly--- I'm setting an alarm for 8:30 EST. 9pm I'll be back, leaving 4 hours for the game

DaBackpack 06-23-2020 04:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Also if Haku is claiming he got an item, we absolutely are gonna hold him to that

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 04:43 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4732361)
...you got an item?

I got 3 vests after having a bad nightmare about numbers.
I also have been forced in a fruit dealer type of role where I have to distribute 1 vest every night.

This happened after N1.
I would have been modkilled if I claimed the fruit dealer role too.

N2, I visited Xiz to give him a vest last night.
Something else must have happened for me to visit FFA which I am not aware of.

I'm not sure if this is a random event or the Numerator's doing, but I think the Numerator is likely to have known because of DBP's claim.
I think two things happened here.

Xiz 06-23-2020 04:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
haku your stalling

Xiz 06-23-2020 04:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
wow insta-ninjad, i rescend my stalling claim

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 04:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4732370)
haku did you get 3 vests

wtf is that

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 04:48 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
I'm waiting to see if Bolth will hard claim Watcher/Roleblocker.

Xiz 06-23-2020 04:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732375)
I got 3 vests after having a bad nightmare about numbers.
I also have been forced in a fruit dealer type of role where I have to distribute 1 vest every night.

This happened after N1.
I would have been modkilled if I claimed the fruit dealer role too.

N2, I visited Xiz to give him a vest last night.
Something else must have happened for me to visit FFA which I am not aware of.

I'm not sure if this is a random event or the Numerator's doing, but I think the Numerator is likely to have known because of DBP's claim.
I think two things happened here.


I'll say it again, i didn't get anything. No vest, no nothing. So the fake vest meme is real?

Okay, i'll bite on this.

Why did you choose to give me a vest?

Xiz 06-23-2020 04:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Shit, if its funny/bolth then that would be interesting.


Numerator might be a role then where you choose a player to cause chaos on or something, or take their most "TWG memory" moments and make them a reality, like danceguy killing blues or something

Xiz 06-23-2020 04:51 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
What I don't get haku is why would you give me a vest, when it was really obvi i was going to be in final 5 for how much sus was on me, and how i (preemptively) said i was VT and not the PR

Xiz 06-23-2020 04:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Like, if you are town here and can give out vests (real or not) you would give it to anyone BESIDES me here. That would be the most Haku thing to do?

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 04:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4732380)
I'll say it again, i didn't get anything. No vest, no nothing. So the fake vest meme is real?

Okay, i'll bite on this.

Why did you choose to give me a vest?

That makes sense considering DBP said I visited FFA last night.
I was town reading you/FG this game.

I also said "I wish I could give you a vest" in discord.

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 04:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4732382)
What I don't get haku is why would you give me a vest, when it was really obvi i was going to be in final 5 for how much sus was on me, and how i (preemptively) said i was VT and not the PR

I thought you could have been lying about this to cover you being PR.

Xiz 06-23-2020 04:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
the thing is, haku giving me a vest here is in haku tier play...


either haku is trying to w/t thunderdome me here, by saying i got a vest (and once again, i was never notified about any items or anything i got)

or

the numerator is a meme role that can fuck with one player, that just adds a bit of chaos? which would mean funny/bolth

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 04:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
You claimed VT and like instantly stopped after.

So, I figured it might have been a calculated move.

Clearly, I was wrong.

Xiz 06-23-2020 04:56 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Haku06/21/2020
I wish I could send a vest to Xiz during the night
bolthy06/21/2020
So haku you townreading xiz then?
Haku06/21/2020
I mean, in the weird world where we are yeah.


Shit, yeah you did say that.

Funnygurl555 06-23-2020 04:56 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
haku actually got 3 vests?

LOL

Xiz 06-23-2020 04:56 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732385)
I thought you could have been lying about this to cover you being PR.

good point, okay i see it. thats something i have done and do often

Xiz 06-23-2020 04:57 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732387)
You claimed VT and like instantly stopped after.

So, I figured it might have been a calculated move.

Clearly, I was wrong.

i stopped because i wasnt sure what the numerator actually did, and wanted to make sure outing the PR then wouldnt backfire with the numerator

Xiz 06-23-2020 04:58 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
(Haku, if you are a wolf this is the best you have played in a while)
(Haku, if you are town this is the best you have played in a while)

I'm enjoying playing with you regardless

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 04:59 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Well, now you know where the trolly/bastard was in this game.

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 05:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Seriously, I was sure a lot of shit was going on with everyone during the night.

I'm like upset at how everyone else seems to have a normal game.

Xiz 06-23-2020 05:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
i can confirm at least on my end it's just a VT game

Haku is the only person to ever say the word 'vest' on discord

i almost wanna check to see if anyone else was hinting at weird night actions but tbh i feel like thats a waste of time

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 05:06 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
I think game is over after FG/Bolth unless Bolth CC or something.

Xiz 06-23-2020 05:06 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
i think at this point, funny is now my #1 pick

the lack of gamesolving during this time for funnygirl besides doing an LOL is pretty telling imo


haku moved down to #2 because I can see haku doing this for both alignments, atm moreso as town

Xiz 06-23-2020 05:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
bolth being afk kinda really sucks during this info reveal tbh, that would have been really helpful to deal with that slot

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 05:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
I have to afk for like 1 hour.

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 06:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
I'm back, but I guess we still waiting on Bolth.

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 06:07 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
@FG

What's your stance on Bolth this game ?

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 06:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
I personally tried to leave Bolth alone this game because I thought he may have been a PR as well based on his behavior in thread.
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4732265)
idrk what bolt's doing this game
they really do feel like a 3p of some kind
inconsistency all over the place, some of which duke highlighted in the discord, and they don't seem to care who they're voting with/against, which doesn't look good when you consider the rest of it

FFA also echo'd on that.

So, now that we're at this junction I'm really curious if that may be the case.

Funnygurl555 06-23-2020 06:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4732397)
i think at this point, funny is now my #1 pick

the lack of gamesolving during this time for funnygirl besides doing an LOL is pretty telling imo


haku moved down to #2 because I can see haku doing this for both alignments, atm moreso as town

ik this is slank but something irl came up

Funnygurl555 06-23-2020 06:29 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
xiz i think it's bs that your focus shifted to me specifically

Funnygurl555 06-23-2020 06:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
haku's claim doesn't clear him as well, fwiw

Funnygurl555 06-23-2020 06:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732406)
@FG

What's your stance on Bolth this game ?

i want to see what he does when he returns. i have THOUGHTS, but yeah i want posts

Funnygurl555 06-23-2020 06:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
oh ok well that's all i'm doing btw lmao when i came into the thread i expected a hoedown

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 06:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4732397)
i think at this point, funny is now my #1 pick

the lack of gamesolving during this time for funnygirl besides doing an LOL is pretty telling imo


haku moved down to #2 because I can see haku doing this for both alignments, atm moreso as town

I'm pretty ok with this.

If someone has a gun or some sort of killing power, don't claim and shoot me in the night to confirm my vest claim.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:07 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
LMAO

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
I feel like there's a party in your slot Bolth.

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4732389)
LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732418)
LMAO

I hope you guys share the fun.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
I can稚 believe Haku got his 3 vests, that is so funny

Alrighty, SOMEONE is bullshitting, but I don稚 know who!

We have DBP and Haku claiming special roles, and we have funnygurl and xiz claiming VT roles

DBP I知 gonna leave for now because his role actually makes sense in the scheme of the game.

Haku, Haku, Haku, I知 echoing what Xiz said above that regardless of alignment, you have played very well this game.

覧覧覧覧覧覧-

It all comes down to what we believe the numerators role does. There痴 a few options, based on what痴 happened, and please feel free to add some if you think of any others.

Haku痴 role DOES NOT EXIST without the interference of the numerator. If Haku is really the only person in the game who had a random event given to them, then they must have been chosen (on purpose or by chance) by the numerator.

HAKU, why would you get modkilled for claiming fruit role before but not now? From what I understand, you still have vests, so why are you suddenly allowed to talk about it?

Is it possible someone else has something they池e not allowed to talk about?

The other option is something Xiz said, that the numerator has something to do with controlled flips, meaning, our blue might already be dead, courtesy of a team DBP is a part of, and dbp decided to take over their role. If we entertained that world, we壇 need to think about who dbp has been pushing us towards in his posts earlier.

I don稚 believe the Haku situation was random, meaning it could just be fact that the two people hardclaiming VT (Xiz and Fg) are our wolf team, but that sounds way too easy with what has happened.

Two players are playing in ways that I have not seen them play before, Haku and FG, but I don稚 really see them as having partner equity, other than the inside joke on discord that dbp mentioned.

If Haku is bullshitting, then I think all of DBP, Xiz, and FG are of the ability to come up with this completely memey fruit thrower bs lmao

Also, it seems like OOTC was turned off immediately after a PR claim, I wonder if it was turned off because of that or because of lylo or because of something else numerator related.

Got a few more things I wanna say but lets see what you guys make of this first:)

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732422)
HAKU, why would you get modkilled for claiming fruit role before but not now? From what I understand, you still have vests, so why are you suddenly allowed to talk about it?

My guess is that my role was created to create interference with the Watcher and potentially abusing vests with a wolf bus driving ability.

If I could have claimed after I got my role, it would defeat that purpose.

I think wolves can target a player and force their action on me.

DBP's claim seems to support that.

I could claim at this point because the night ended and that was my condition.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732424)
My guess is that my role was created to create interference with the Watcher and potentially abusing vests with a wolf bus driving ability.

If I could have claimed after I got my role, it would defeat that purpose.

I think wolves can target a player and force their action on me.

DBP's claim seems to support that.

I could claim at this point because the night ended and that was my condition.


Mind specifying exactly what your condition was?

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
I had to not claim for 1 phase or I'd get modkilled.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732426)
I had to not claim for 1 phase or I'd get modkilled.


You were given it n1, so you should have been able to talk about it after one day phase, last night, no?

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732427)
You were given it n1, so you should have been able to talk about it after one day phase, last night, no?

Phase includes both day and night.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Also, town Haku would have absolutely called me out for the fact that I did not claim anything in that entrance post.

Combined with what I saw in discord that it is unlike Haku not to consider the meme tier partnerships

It sounds like Haku is definitely not playing authentically.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732428)
Phase includes both day and night.


Was that in your conditions as well?

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732429)
Also, town Haku would have absolutely called me out for the fact that I did not claim anything in that entrance post.

Combined with what I saw in discord that it is unlike Haku not to consider the meme tier partnerships

It sounds like Haku is definitely not playing authentically.

I mean, I'm still waiting for that claim.

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732431)
Was that in your conditions as well?

It's the same thing. Bad wording on my part.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Your bad wording or Sunfans bad wording?

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Feels like you switched from helping to targeting me.

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732434)
Your bad wording or Sunfans bad wording?

I'm not allowed to copy paste that stuff so, I had to write it in my own words.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Not many other ways to find out if someone is lying, but I think I致e gotten all I need from you for now!

Yo Funnygurl, are you a wolf?

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:43 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Also Xiz, youve been spouting off numerator ideas all game, where痴 your head at regarding the role now that Haku has outed as fruit ninja?

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732422)
I can稚 believe Haku got his 3 vests, that is so funny

This guy knows I have 3 vests.

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
This game is going to be so awkward if wolves sent me the vests, but the fruit dealer part is some event thing that is independant of that.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 07:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Also fuck you wolves for that night kill, trying to set me up:p

Xiz 06-23-2020 07:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
@funny

sure, you had something irl. okay. whatever. but then you came back and proceeded to not do anything

like heres what baffles me

a stupid role comes out, you dont question it NOR attempt to get any new information about the role, but instead accept it for what it is.

thats class A tier "i knew this role existed, so i have no questions to ask about haku"

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732441)
Also fuck you wolves for that night kill, trying to set me up:p

Are you really not going to claim anything ?

Funnygurl555 06-23-2020 07:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4732442)
@funny

sure, you had something irl. okay. whatever. but then you came back and proceeded to not do anything

like heres what baffles me

a stupid role comes out, you dont question it NOR attempt to get any new information about the role, but instead accept it for what it is.

thats class A tier "i knew this role existed, so i have no questions to ask about haku"

you gonna pull this s with me when u have experience with how I handle claims as town

not.

pure

anyways the move is to believe dbp and dismiss hakus, which is what I shall do

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4732444)
you gonna pull this s with me when u have experience with how I handle claims as town

:thinking:

Xiz 06-23-2020 07:57 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732422)
HAKU, why would you get modkilled for claiming fruit role before but not now? From what I understand, you still have vests, so why are you suddenly allowed to talk about it?

Oh wait i think i get it now

- There is only one town sided PR. Watcher/roleblocker (1 shot)
- Both wolves can visit someone, so if DBP finds A visited B, they are confirmed wolf.
- To counter this, the numerator can give vests to haku, making potentially a VT someone who can visit other people (in this case, haku apparently gave me a vest)

I feel like that's how it all balances out. Theres probably a clause in there stating that if the numerator's target dies, then they can put it on a new person? i dunno. could be 1 person for the whole game.

Xiz 06-23-2020 07:58 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732438)
Also Xiz, youve been spouting off numerator ideas all game, where痴 your head at regarding the role now that Haku has outed as fruit ninja?

whats throwing me for a loop is not being able to claim d1 and making that modkillable, that inherently is a broken setup.

I'm still debating if i believe it or not.

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 07:59 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
I mean, on top of getting vests, I don't even reach the right destination with them.

That's hella sketchy.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 08:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4732446)
Oh wait i think i get it now

- There is only one town sided PR. Watcher/roleblocker (1 shot)
- Both wolves can visit someone, so if DBP finds A visited B, they are confirmed wolf.
- To counter this, the numerator can give vests to haku, making potentially a VT someone who can visit other people (in this case, haku apparently gave me a vest)

I feel like that's how it all balances out. Theres probably a clause in there stating that if the numerator's target dies, then they can put it on a new person? i dunno. could be 1 person for the whole game.


If DBP watched Haku last night, why didn稚 he see Haku give you a vest?

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 08:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Note that I also die if I don't send a vest.

Xiz 06-23-2020 08:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4732446)
Oh wait i think i get it now

- There is only one town sided PR. Watcher/roleblocker (1 shot)
- Both wolves can visit someone, so if DBP finds A visited B, they are confirmed wolf.
- To counter this, the numerator can give vests to haku, making potentially a VT someone who can visit other people (in this case, haku apparently gave me a vest)

I feel like that's how it all balances out. Theres probably a clause in there stating that if the numerator's target dies, then they can put it on a new person? i dunno. could be 1 person for the whole game.

^ this is if haku is VT.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 08:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732450)
Note that I also die if I don't send a vest.


This role just keeps getting crazier:)

Xiz 06-23-2020 08:06 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732449)
If DBP watched Haku last night, why didn稚 he see Haku give you a vest?

- DBP watched haku
- Haku gave me a 'vest'
- DBP has either a 1 shot roleblocker, or watcher, which he used this previous -night, on haku

IF HAKU IS REAL - and DBP used roleblock:
- DBP stopped the vest onto me

IF HAKU IS FAKE - and DBP used roleblock:
- FFA died in the night, sent in by either Funny/Bolth/Xiz (from all yall POV)

IF HAKU IS FAKE - and DBP used tracker:
- Haku did not make the kill

IF HAKU IS REAL - and DBP used tracker:
- funny/bolth is most likely wolf team
(It would be 100%, but could the numerator use their ability on a wolf teammate? If so, haku/funny i think)


We can confirm that haku did not send the night kill action from this if anything.

Xiz 06-23-2020 08:06 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732450)
Note that I also die if I don't send a vest.

This i believe, forces the tracker to potentially hit haku if he is real here, and have haku mislynched

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 08:07 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
What?

DBP said specifically that he roleblocked funnygurl n1, and watched Haku last night

Xiz 06-23-2020 08:08 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
god damn it

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 08:08 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732456)
What?

DBP said specifically that he roleblocked funnygurl n1, and watched Haku last night

He also said that I visited FFA.

So, there's some bus driving stuff going on.

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 08:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
So if Haku did any sort of vest giving, dbp should have seen it?

I have no reason to doubt dbp as I can稚 think of any reason why numerator effects flips

Therefore Haku is lying

Xiz 06-23-2020 08:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
i interpreted "ur the 1-shot Roleblocker/Watcher." as 1 shot of either of these, not both

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 08:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4732458)
He also said that I visited FFA.

So, there's some bus driving stuff going on.


What? When?

Bolth mannn 06-23-2020 08:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
If you visited ffa you池e scum confirmed lmao

Xiz 06-23-2020 08:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4732459)
So if Haku did any sort of vest giving, dbp should have seen it?

I have no reason to doubt dbp as I can稚 think of any reason why numerator effects flips

Therefore Haku is lying

did dbp ever claim the results of if he saw anything or not? i dont think so right

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 08:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4732316)
DaBackpackToday at 12:59 PM
In case I die. I'm hardclaiming the PR this game. Night 1 I roleblocked funnygurl which is why I thought she could be the numerator. Tonight I am watching Hakulyte.

NocturneOfShadowToday at 1:00 PM
Kk

thesunfanToday at 1:00 PM
Pls stop talking in here ffa

DaBackpackToday at 1:01 PM
damn, it was FFA

OK. So there have been no weird shenanigans tonight either. So I guess the numerator's ability is "invisible" or otherwise is latent.

Or, numerator is a one-shot ability, and I happened to block funnygurl when she tried to use it Night 1.

I wanted to push funnygurl yesterday because of the roleblock but that risked having me be outted, so I made that "gamble" that funnygurl was town and told her to vote Duk3 instead to help my self-pres. Also why I kept fixating on the numerator ability--- I was trying to guess if it was blocked and nothing happened, or the regular "nothing happened" happened and nothing happened.

I would like to hear others' thoughts on this matter now

thesunfanToday at 1:05 PM
STOP
@everyone OOTC has been turned off
Please stop posting in here for the time being

Looks like I misread this.

Hakulyte 06-23-2020 08:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread
 
I assumed "damn, it was FFA" as "that was my target".


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution