Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

XelNya 11-16-2016 09:02 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493921)
Yeah.
Warning, the following reads are based mostly on instinct:

If my only resource was DFR, I would peg scumteam as
DFR+Hakulyte+XelNya(I know, again?).
Then, going off XelNya, I'd add Vendetta to the list.

Tokzic probably third-party.

Pazzaz may be lying as well, but his vote on DFR being the first in the wagon makes me doubt that. If Pazzaz is scum, then Xel or V probably isn't.

Those thoughts are from reading DFRs reads list and two big posts, along with Vs reads and Pazzaz's posts and Haku's thoughts on Pazz and DFRs thoughts on Hakus thoughts

Oh, well, that's dumb.

Onto reading I guess.

XelNya 11-16-2016 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493864)
I'll be using my knife in a couple of here to allow time for readjustment of reads before EoD (based on the flip).

I want everyone to state their top two knife targets. Anyone who fails to do so significantly increases their own risk of getting knifed.

dunno if this has passed yet but in case it hasn't as I am not done reading

Mellon / tokzic

XelNya 11-16-2016 09:08 PM

I got really lazy and never read the thing about the OP

god I am a fuck turd

XelNya 11-16-2016 09:09 PM

Anyways sorry for taking so long to get back

I read manga on break then the truck took like 20 minutes longer because you cannot give me only four people to unload the line with, I'm too fast for them and I refuse to go out and help because #i'malreadydoingthehardpart

inDheart 11-16-2016 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493927)
Oh, man. That would certainly explain the apparent entitlement.

Whelp, I'm thinking just stab V then, right in the heart.

Also mason should probably claim with chat at some point

i'm actually surprised mason claim hasn't happened tbh

XelNya 11-16-2016 09:12 PM

I think Tokzic at the end of the day is the best candidate despite how much zenith's play literally angers me and mellons while an improvement is kinda... not to par.

but I'm being a hypocrite

inDheart 11-16-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493934)
i'm actually surprised mason claim hasn't happened tbh

well actually wait
mason should probably only claim if they're just a mason and like nothing else. that's probably the most likely case anyway but jussayin

andy-o24 11-16-2016 09:33 PM

Can this mason relationship ever be between wolf and town?

Also, I just picked up a shift at 3:30 tomorrow morning, so I need to go to bed soon. I want to have a vote placed, but not on whomever is being knifed. Needless to say, I'll be asleep at eod.

-o24

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493937)
Can this mason relationship ever be between wolf and town?

Also, I just picked up a shift at 3:30 tomorrow morning, so I need to go to bed soon. I want to have a vote placed, but not on whomever is being knifed. Needless to say, I'll be asleep at eod.

-o24

yes it can (and imo, a game like this would be a prime candidite for something like it) but idk if it fits lore wise.

i've seen it happen in other games where mismatched masons existed(including a game i was a part of that just finished, we had a village/neutral masonery that game.)

but it is generally seen as against the spirit of the game, because it just feels crappy to loose to someone who is 'clear', same reason people don't really like Godfathers' (wolves who peek as a villager)either.

Wineandbread 11-16-2016 09:57 PM

today's not a good day for me in general, sorry. deadlines to be met. I'll check in one more time at EoD to revote

I am the other mason, I have no other abilities than the ones listed. I am not scum aligned.
I'm not entirely sure if I'm allowed to post logs so I'll refrain for the time being

Just follow your heart Shado. We believe in ya

inDheart 11-16-2016 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493941)
yes it can (and imo, a game like this would be a prime candidite for something like it) but idk if it fits lore wise.

i've seen it happen in other games where mismatched masons existed(including a game i was a part of that just finished, we had a village/neutral masonery that game.)

but it is generally seen as against the spirit of the game, because it just feels crappy to loose to someone who is 'clear', same reason people don't really like Godfathers' (wolves who peek as a villager)either.

hmm, i am gonna read storn's pm more carefully, but masons are typically confirmed town to each other. they're neighbors when they're of unknown, potentially opposing alignments.

Wineandbread 11-16-2016 10:00 PM

I'm still unsure if I really had to reveal tbh I don't think it helps anyone since no one seemed suspicious of me

But since some people requested it, yolo

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493945)
I'm still unsure if I really had to reveal tbh I don't think it helps anyone since no one seemed suspicious of me

But since some people requested it, yolo

-shrug-

its fine either way tbh.

you claiming prevents lolvillagers from targetting you with negative abilities if they have them.

and it gives someone for andy to give his gift to (who is very probably town) and gives us a leading voice in the thread.

only real reasons not to are if you think you were possibly going to get night killed cause you softed seer or something, cause that would be better.

but shrug.

btw, if I am the seer, neither of my predecessors submitted a night action, and I checked tokzic as a wolf last night.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493944)
hmm, i am gonna read storn's pm more carefully, but masons are typically confirmed town to each other. they're neighbors when they're of unknown, potentially opposing alignments.

some communities distinguish between neighbor and mason, some dont.

but ya, neighbor is generally more correct for 'unknown' masonry's.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:08 PM

this is definitely a pretty slow EoD..

i hope mellon/tokzic/others show up.. :/

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:18 PM

yeah so storn's pm does say "masoned"

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493948)
this is definitely a pretty slow EoD..

i hope mellon/tokzic/others show up.. :/

as charu would say, "Nice EoD"

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:20 PM

inD

who are your top 2 towns and why?

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493950)
yeah so storn's pm does say "masoned"

one thing it doesn't say explicitly is "calill is town" but i'm just willing to extend the word mason to cover that

andy-o24 11-16-2016 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493946)
and it gives someone for andy to give his gift to (who is very probably town) and gives us a leading voice in the thread.

If I declare a night action (which I will unless you lynch me for some reason. I guess if the knife backfires.) does that take precedence over the wolves declaring me their night kill if they choose to? Asked differently: What is the night action precedence? Do wolf actions take priority over town actions? Vice versa? Is it a timing difference?

-o24