Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 03:30 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729705)
OK then let's focus on one point. Assume we DBP today and he flips red. Who do you think his partners are? Why?

Jessie because you thought Bolth/me was reasonable.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 03:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
There's a low chance it's Bolth, but that probably won't be solved this phase.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 03:32 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Well, okay, if I look at posterity, there's a decent chance it's Bolth because Xiz/FG said so and DBP would have told him to try to pocket me or something.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 03:33 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729705)
OK then let's focus on one point. Assume we DBP today and he flips red. Who do you think his partners are? Why?

I think it is a good look for mml and haku because yesterday/earlier depends on timezone, dbp came into thread trying to force my lynch but not voting me, then he kind of reached out to mml and haku trying to get votes on me. To me this is scum trying to see can he confindently get me lynched and what votes are available, because this was before we ever crossed. Following this logic I believe haku and mml are slightly town spewed so probably not partners.

Which would be as leetic is town cleared cop person thing, that final 2 scum live in bolth/jessie/you

Obviously I haven't liked bolth for a while so I would be happy to lynch him next and send you and jessie to f3

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 03:33 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I think DBP also had a roleblock on Bolth (?)

You guys think that would help for him not being W/W, but I think it's safer to "roleblock" a partner.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 03:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729711)
I think DBP also had a roleblock on Bolth (?)

You guys think that would help for him not being W/W, but I think it's safer to "roleblock" a partner.

Dbp wolf means there was no block and it is a lie so it doesn't mean anything to me

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 03:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I wonder if this game will benefit from me flipping my reads like they're pancakes.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 03:36 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729712)
Dbp wolf means there was no block and it is a lie so it doesn't mean anything to me

It's more like; if Bolth was town PR and DBP told him he was roleblocked by him (but it's fake). Bolth could have CC'd him and be like "no my night action worked, you're lying".

Duskfall 05-4-2020 03:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729714)
It's more like; if Bolth was town PR and DBP told him he was roleblocked by him (but it's fake). Bolth could have CC'd him and be like "no my night action worked, you're lying".

Oh that is a good point, but mafia have rolecop don't they?

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 03:39 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729715)
Oh that is a good point, but mafia have rolecop don't they?

Well, either it was 1-shot and it failed or they did a bad job with it because most NKs were on VTs.

I guess it's possible Bolth was checked.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 03:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729716)
Well, either it was 1-shot and it failed or they did a bad job with it because most NKs were on VTs.

I guess it's possible Bolth was checked.

well dbp scum world the only pr they didn't know n2 was mml, assuming mml was town because the other two had already claimed so rolecop was gonna be only on vts or mml

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 03:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729706)
I tend to assume that wolves had little reason to no kill and I know I'm not a thing with MML.

It's also funny to note that no one seems to want to entertain MML blocking "wolf me".

It's like you guys know I rolled town.



You're basically forcing me to try to believe in a sub optimal scenario where DBP no kill on purpose.

This is super awkward if true.

Hol' up..!

This doesn't make sense. More like, it's a blatant contradiction.

I said "from Haku's perspective", meaning the assumption is Haku knows he's town. Believing Duskfall as town in that world *requires* wolves to no kill.

If you don't think wolves nokilled, then why would there be no kill last night in a town!Duskfall world? The only two options would be if you're wolf or if wolves nokilled.

Now, who's the only person with any reason to nokill? A roleblocker. See where I'm coming from?

So while *I* am entertaining the possibility of an MML block stopping the nk, *you* can't entertain that possibility because it'd mean you're scum... Which makes your whole response look pretty tbh.

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 03:44 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
K just got to my destination so I'll be off for awhile. I'll def come back to vote but hopefully I make it for EoD too.

Calling it Bolth/Haku/DBP

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 03:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I just straight up don't believe that you think I would get here with 500 posts as a wolf without dying.

I'm willing to take the thunderdome and throw it in the trash can over it.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 03:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Keeping Roleblockers alive is a lot better for night actions too.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 03:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'll be more than happy to revisit DBP vs Dusk in another phase.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 03:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729723)
I'll be more than happy to revisit DBP vs Dusk in another phase.

you dont really have the choice unfort :(

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 03:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729724)
you dont really have the choice unfort :(

That's what you think.

ShadoWolfe

Makilaz 05-4-2020 03:57 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Vote Count:
5/4 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD


==============

Duskfall [1]
DaBackpack

DaBackpack [1]
Duskfall

ShadoWolfe [1]
Hakulyte

Duskfall 05-4-2020 03:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
oh my god what is happening

Duskfall 05-4-2020 03:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
please dont do that

Duskfall 05-4-2020 03:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Gets the town stamp though

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Note that if we had 7 players alive instead of 8, I would never do this.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:03 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729719)
Hol' up..!

This doesn't make sense. More like, it's a blatant contradiction.

I said "from Haku's perspective", meaning the assumption is Haku knows he's town. Believing Duskfall as town in that world *requires* wolves to no kill.

If you don't think wolves nokilled, then why would there be no kill last night in a town!Duskfall world? The only two options would be if you're wolf or if wolves nokilled.

Now, who's the only person with any reason to nokill? A roleblocker. See where I'm coming from?

So while *I* am entertaining the possibility of an MML block stopping the nk, *you* can't entertain that possibility because it'd mean you're scum... Which makes your whole response look pretty tbh.

I don't know which side you are, but you fit in both worlds imo.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 04:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Is dl in less than 3 hours or is it tomorrow?

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 04:37 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729721)
I just straight up don't believe that you think I would get here with 500 posts as a wolf without dying.

I'm willing to take the thunderdome and throw it in the trash can over it.

You were top-posting wolf thru endgame in that game with DFR and dAnce and that was before realizing you had "fake paranoia as wolf".

I only realized there at the last second, and my appeals didn't get thru to dadcop in time. I don't think you've ever had a problem volume posting as either alignment, so why should I not believe you're a wolf because 500 posts? Like, actually explain why you're so adamant its impossible for me to think you're wolf just because you have a high postcount, because I don't think that's a metaread I'd ever use on you.

On the off-chance I'm wrong and you're town, unvote me.
If you're wolf, unvote me anyway (lol).

I'm not getting lynched here. You're barking up the wrong tree if you're wolf and making it that much easier to lose game if you're town.

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 04:37 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729734)
Is dl in less than 3 hours or is it tomorrow?

it's in 2 hours and 20 minutes

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 04:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
When did you get so die-hard "convinced" DBP was town anyway? I thought you were paranoid about his slot??

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 04:45 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
DBP as wolf roleblocker always softs roleblocker, especially in a way that wouldn't be picked up easily by others.

If he needs to claim PR, the soft is there. If not, then he never has to use it.
So if anyone is using the soft as a reason to townread DBP (which a lot of people seemed to 180 after he quoted it) then that's a really, really weak townread and frankly insulting to DBP's wolfgame.

If you're townreading him because of tone or another reason, then fine. I can see worlds where he may be town too. But doing a 180 from being down his throat to convinced he's town just for that soft is ????

Duskfall 05-4-2020 04:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
It is very worrying that no one has got online yet f

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 04:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729730)
Note that if we had 7 players alive instead of 8, I would never do this.

And this is frankly anti-town after it's been explained to you 100 times.

A mislynch here is always a win for wolves if DBP is wolf, and nearly always a win for wolves even if he's not.

If he's wolf, he just roleblocks MML and has a partner send the kill.
If he's town, then wolves just roleblock one of the town roleblockers, which gives the other roleblocker a small chance of actually stopping the kill.

This IS mylo, and acting like you don't see that is just silly

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729738)
When did you get so die-hard "convinced" DBP was town anyway? I thought you were paranoid about his slot??

I'm not convinced he's town.

I just think it's easier to solve him if he lives longer.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 04:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Haku's hottest take was town losing to not lynching anyone

Unironically believing the world where scum is dodging out of game rn

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729736)
You were top-posting wolf thru endgame in that game with DFR and dAnce and that was before realizing you had "fake paranoia as wolf".

I only realized there at the last second, and my appeals didn't get thru to dadcop in time. I don't think you've ever had a problem volume posting as either alignment, so why should I not believe you're a wolf because 500 posts? Like, actually explain why you're so adamant its impossible for me to think you're wolf just because you have a high postcount, because I don't think that's a metaread I'd ever use on you.

On the off-chance I'm wrong and you're town, unvote me.
If you're wolf, unvote me anyway (lol).

I'm not getting lynched here. You're barking up the wrong tree if you're wolf and making it that much easier to lose game if you're town.

ps: that game is special because it was lost wolf and I had no clue who was my team during most of the game.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
EoD in about 2 hours.

No sign of life of everyone else.

That's going to cost the game most likely even more than being worried about who's right.

Pretty sad way to end this. (or wolves afk on purpose)

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I intend to vote DBP because meme.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
unvote

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 04:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729747)
EoD in about 2 hours.

No sign of life of everyone else.

That's going to cost the game most likely even more than being worried about who's right.

Pretty sad way to end this. (or wolves afk on purpose)

What's sad is you being willing to throw your vote down the toilet without even reading me if you're town.

but hey, fuck it, that's par for the course for town this game \_(ツ)_/

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 04:57 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729748)
I intend to vote DBP because meme.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729749)
unvote

lol

my hero (?)

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Going to enjoy having trust issues with your for the next X million games.

Pretty normal at this point.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Swap me with Jessie and I'll top town read you for no valid reason.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 05:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729750)
\_(ツ)_/

Fun fact. I scum read this because it's from discord which means it was probably copy/pasted from wolf chat.

This doesn't apply to this game tho. It's just a fun fact.

Makilaz 05-4-2020 05:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Vote Count:
5/4 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD


==============

Duskfall [1]
DaBackpack

DaBackpack [1]
Duskfall

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 05:12 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729752)
Going to enjoy having trust issues with your for the next X million games.

Pretty normal at this point.

heh sounds like that's par for the course at this point

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729753)
Swap me with Jessie and I'll top town read you for no valid reason.

she's def a big possibility with her own issues
might actually do that eventually, this conversation has me feeling nice and warm tingly reminiscent feelings about you, just not enough to erase the rest of your impression
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729755)
Fun fact. I scum read this because it's from discord which means it was probably copy/pasted from wolf chat.

This doesn't apply to this game tho. It's just a fun fact.

I had to google "shrug emoji text" to get it, but cool fact

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 05:14 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729757)
might actually do that eventually, this conversation has me feeling nice and warm tingly reminiscent feelings about you, just not enough to erase the rest of your impression

Man, that's bad. I only have memories of being wrong in games where you are.

I better change my vote again.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 05:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
This is so eerily dead it is scary

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 05:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I mean, I'm just disappointed that I'm unlikely to have a gamer moment and pull the incredible triple wolf lynch in a row to score the epic come back.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 05:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729761)
I mean, I'm just disappointed that I'm unlikely to have a gamer moment and pull the incredible triple wolf lynch in a row to score the epic come back.

why not?

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 05:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
You were right about the lone wolf thing @Haku

Do you feel like you normally post less as wolf? Do you have wolf games that can corroborate that? I don't remember that being a tell. The classic Haku tell is"wolf haku is serious, town Haku is paranoid and pure", but that's apparently changed when you say "wolf Haku pretends to be paranoid"

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 05:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729763)
You were right about the lone wolf thing @Haku

Do you feel like you normally post less as wolf? Do you have wolf games that can corroborate that? I don't remember that being a tell. The classic Haku tell is"wolf haku is serious, town Haku is paranoid and pure", but that's apparently changed when you say "wolf Haku pretends to be paranoid"

I just try to dodge everything as a wolf and stick to mechanical derp talk or find excuses to not be involved.

Possibly try to set up a T/T fight and run away too.

Basically, I hate interacting with others because I see all the associatives they can make in my head and just conclude that I should avoid talking about anything that helps solving.

MixMasterLar 05-4-2020 05:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
A bunch of personal reasons have kept me from being here. I'm not caught up yet. Driving home now.

Unless someone fills me in on the hottest of info I think I'm ready to vote Jessie here. I think no matter who else is wolf, Jessie is a partner and its the safest choice.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 05:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729765)
A bunch of personal reasons have kept me from being here. I'm not caught up yet. Driving home now.

Unless someone fills me in on the hottest of info I think I'm ready to vote Jessie here. I think no matter who else is wolf, Jessie is a partner and its the safest choice.

You might have time to catch up and this is a valid possiblity too.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 05:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
(There's a DBP/Duskfall thunderdome atm)

DaBackpack 05-4-2020 05:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
haku, what the fuck are you doing?

Duskfall 05-4-2020 05:47 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729768)
haku, what the fuck are you doing?

Here comes the ate

leetic 05-4-2020 05:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I've been busy since I have yet another final (geology this time) that I've been working on. Currently leaning toward a jessie vote. Duskfall and DBP wagons failing to pick up traction is interesting, could be the result of cautious scum.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 05:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729768)
haku, what the fuck are you doing?

It's called evaluating.

leetic 05-4-2020 05:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
This is probably the most confusing MyLo I've been in, perhaps since no wolves have flipped yet so we can only speculate on their strategy. Trying to fit DBP or Dusk into the wolf team brings up many confusing variables, but jessie does seem like she's on the team no matter what. That may be the trap, though.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 05:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Idt anyone in the game has defended jessie yet?

leetic 05-4-2020 05:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Jessie has come up a few times as a potential lynch option, but the fact that she never became a serious contender may be a bad sign.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 05:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I can see the meme happening.

Everyone votes Jessie because if she's town, town wouldn't have been able to win anyway because she wasn't here to vote.

leetic 05-4-2020 05:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Especially with people saying we should lynch inactives, but jessie never gaining any momentum as an option.

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 06:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729765)
A bunch of personal reasons have kept me from being here. I'm not caught up yet. Driving home now.

Unless someone fills me in on the hottest of info I think I'm ready to vote Jessie here. I think no matter who else is wolf, Jessie is a partner and its the safest choice.

DBP/Dusk are feuding but it's not something we have to act on. A jessie lynch is the way to go if you believe Haku is definitely town, but if he's wolf then he's 100% with bolth and I think DBP is the more likely partner there.

Actually, it may be the way to go regardless. She certainly isn't going to get any better, and if DBP is town then we get to keep two blocks active (tho one of them gets blocked regardless)

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I just feel like jessie is an undreadable coinflip slot and i dont want to bet my game on it when there are people we can scumread more confindently

leetic 05-4-2020 06:01 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I mean, you do usually find a wolf in the low posters, so there's that.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:01 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
if anything if not dbp it should be bolth

but it should be dbp today they really have shown their hand hes only interested in getting me lynched not solving the game hes open wolf

leetic 05-4-2020 06:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Shado is an option as well, he fits on many of the more plausible scumteams

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:03 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729783)
I mean, you do usually find a wolf in the low posters, so there's that.

this completely anecdotal and makes no sense as a read, any type of player can roll scum any game and every player is equally likely at game start, one of them does not need to be a low poster

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:03 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729784)
if anything if not dbp it should be bolth

but it should be dbp today they really have shown their hand hes only interested in getting me lynched not solving the game hes open wolf

This will only become easier in future phases because night actions will become increasingly awkward for wolves while dealing with DBP/Dusk.

leetic 05-4-2020 06:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Yeah, DBP's effort this phase has been uninspiring. He was very tunnelly all game too, seeming like he's trying to take down specific targets.

Bolth mannn 05-4-2020 06:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Im caught up and can hopefully post sporadically

My guess for wolf team is dusk/Jessie/Wolfe so Im okay lynching any of those

But I REALLY want to lynch dusk

leetic 05-4-2020 06:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729786)
this completely anecdotal and makes no sense as a read, any type of player can roll scum any game and every player is equally likely at game start, one of them does not need to be a low poster

Well, it's in general that jessie has been very low effort (look at her posts this phase) and it's basically a rule that scum is always found in low effort posters. I can think of only one game that was a real exception.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4729789)
Im caught up and can hopefully post sporadically

My guess for wolf team is dusk/Jessie/Wolfe so Im okay lynching any of those

But I REALLY want to lynch dusk

Well, that would be optimal for night actions if DBP town 'cause can't roleblock same target twice.

I get you.

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 06:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729710)
I think it is a good look for mml and haku because yesterday/earlier depends on timezone, dbp came into thread trying to force my lynch but not voting me, then he kind of reached out to mml and haku trying to get votes on me. To me this is scum trying to see can he confindently get me lynched and what votes are available, because this was before we ever crossed. Following this logic I believe haku and mml are slightly town spewed so probably not partners.

Which would be as leetic is town cleared cop person thing, that final 2 scum live in bolth/jessie/you

Obviously I haven't liked bolth for a while so I would be happy to lynch him next and send you and jessie to f3

having this line of reasoning (bolded) looks good on dusk

leetic 05-4-2020 06:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'm still betting on DBP/Shado/jessie but we'll see

DaBackpack 05-4-2020 06:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'm on the phone hold on

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729793)
I'm still betting on DBP/Shado/jessie but we'll see

I think you got it, but Shado could be flipped with Bolth in that world imo.

leetic 05-4-2020 06:09 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Anyone else feel that Shado's effort this phase feels a little disingenuous? It feels like they're more stating facts than anything else

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 06:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729788)
Yeah, DBP's effort this phase has been uninspiring. He was very tunnelly all game too, seeming like he's trying to take down specific targets.

My issue in a nutshell.
Where's the usual broad view and game solving mindset? It feels like he's more concerned about getting out of each thunderdome he finds himself in and less about how it ties into the game as a whole.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729795)
I think you got it, but Shado could be flipped with Bolth in that world imo.

Actually, DBP/Shado/Bolth might be better.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution