Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 11:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
If confirming me town by lynching me helps us by not giving any null reads i'm all for it

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 11:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4615170)
If confirming me town by lynching me helps us by not giving any null reads i'm all for it

.......I don't like this but I just don't see it as wolfy either

Charu 03-30-2018 11:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4615170)
If confirming me town by lynching me helps us by not giving any null reads i'm all for it

Huh...

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615167)
what do you mean by his slot? he's the only one who's played that slot so...????

Let me have my lingo pls

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 11:51 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
I'm leaning more and more toward Haku. Haku has said nothing since last time I called him out and it was a very weak response which basically just said "U 2"

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:51 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615173)
Let me have my lingo pls

it's differentiating between the player as a slot and roundbox as a player right? So like ignoring his meta and just focusing on what this particular [vanilla town] is doing?

Charu 03-30-2018 11:51 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Haku

Just to show in good faith that I love him.

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:51 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4615170)
If confirming me town by lynching me helps us by not giving any null reads i'm all for it

Wat thee shit

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615176)
it's differentiating between the player as a slot and roundbox as a player right? So like ignoring his meta and just focusing on what this particular [vanilla town] is doing?

Essentially yes. It's making it less personal

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 11:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
8 minutes left peeps

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 11:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Just going to quietly not vote anything and die a la Anti-Pearl for my country.

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615174)
I'm leaning more and more toward Haku. Haku has said nothing since last time I called him out and it was a very weak response which basically just said "U 2"

on the one hand I expect activity from haku but on the other hand he's played an above average number of wolf games recently and he really starts to panic when he's called out (unless he suddenly got a lot better as wolf lol). He hasn't really done anything in response to you and me, so... yeah

sorry anti-pearl this is probably gonna end up being right even though I hate doing it

Charu 03-30-2018 11:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615181)
Just going to quietly not vote anything and die a la Anti-Pearl for my country.

vhat

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615179)
Essentially yes. It's making it less personal

I gotchu fam

Charu 03-30-2018 11:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615182)
on the one hand I expect activity from haku but on the other hand he's played an above average number of wolf games recently and he really starts to panic when he's called out (unless he suddenly got a lot better as wolf lol). He hasn't really done anything in response to you and me, so... yeah

sorry anti-pearl this is probably gonna end up being right even though I hate doing it

Haku's gotten A LOT better with wolfing.

inDheart 03-30-2018 11:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Anti-Pearl (2) - FreezinIce, flashflash account
Hakulyte (1) - Charu
FreezinIce (1) - Anti-Pearl
not voting - mellon_collie, roundbox, Hakulyte

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 11:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615181)
Just going to quietly not vote anything and die a la Anti-Pearl for my country.

:/

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 11:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4615185)
Haku's gotten A LOT better with wolfing.

No.

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 11:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615182)
on the one hand I expect activity from haku but on the other hand he's played an above average number of wolf games recently and he really starts to panic when he's called out (unless he suddenly got a lot better as wolf lol). He hasn't really done anything in response to you and me, so... yeah

sorry anti-pearl this is probably gonna end up being right even though I hate doing it

<3

Charu 03-30-2018 11:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615188)
No.

Yes!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution