Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   ffr iceberg (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152868)

CammyGoesRawr 02-24-2021 09:00 PM

ffr iceberg
 
been curious what this would look like and i'm curious if people would want to help make it

Shadow_God_10 02-24-2021 09:42 PM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
So...

What is this iceberg?

katanaeyegaming 02-24-2021 10:04 PM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
Would you like assistance?

Charu 02-24-2021 10:10 PM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
No

No

No

No

Shadow_God_10 02-24-2021 10:12 PM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
Wait

Are we making an iceberg out of the flesh and bones of retired/inactive members on this site?

If so.... We MIGHT have enough to make this possible

CammyGoesRawr 02-24-2021 10:19 PM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4756437)
Wait

Are we making an iceberg out of the flesh and bones of retired/inactive members on this site?

If so.... We MIGHT have enough to make this possible

well, i'm sure that alot of the iceberg would be about retired/inactive members. so....kinda? yes? o:

ositzxz369 02-24-2021 10:43 PM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
would the deep end of iceberg be TGB-related or maybe some really obscure FFR Drama? i'm not sure what is the "iceberg meta" or the accepted method of creating a proper iceberg meme

Shadow_God_10 02-24-2021 10:46 PM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ositzxz369 (Post 4756439)
would the deep end of iceberg be TGB-related or maybe some really obscure FFR Drama? i'm not sure what is the "iceberg meta" or the accepted method of creating a proper iceberg meme

I was assuming this iceberg was made entirely of people, which we can now dub "Meatberg"

Are you referring to that thing like... an iceberg is related to information? Like the quote "That's just the tip of the iceberg"?

ositzxz369 02-24-2021 10:50 PM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
what i think "ffr iceberg" would mean in this context is making a meme such as the one in this vid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWFUZfbtLcM

mellonxcollie 02-24-2021 10:54 PM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ositzxz369 (Post 4756439)
would the deep end of iceberg be TGB-related or maybe some really obscure FFR Drama? i'm not sure what is the "iceberg meta" or the accepted method of creating a proper iceberg meme

ffya drama

drizzleRomanceGirl 02-24-2021 11:00 PM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4756440)
I was assuming this iceberg was made entirely of people, which we can now dub "Meatberg"

Are you referring to that thing like... an iceberg is related to information? Like the quote "That's just the tip of the iceberg"?

this literally made me LOL

SubaruPoptart 02-24-2021 11:07 PM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
I wanna mention a few things we could put on here but now that i think about it they prolly stir shit up by the mere mention of em

Shadow_God_10 02-24-2021 11:10 PM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4756445)
I wanna mention a few things we could put on here but now that i think about it they prolly stir shit up by the mere mention of em

I'm all for memeing around. It's a meme. There are no limits, lest you wish to be a sacrifice for Meatberg

CammyGoesRawr 02-24-2021 11:12 PM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
yes, the iceberg is intended to be layers of ffr lore that becomes more cursed/cryptic/mythical the deeper it gets. there's probably plenty to mention without stirring drama with current members

Meatberg tho...omg lewdy lksglklsgslkgjl

FlynnMac 02-24-2021 11:21 PM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
Water

CammyGoesRawr 02-24-2021 11:34 PM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
honestly, i'm tempted to say that everyone should just throw things out, no matter how surface level or cryptic it is, and we can compile it all eventually.

robotomy notes, Chillvision High School, eternal christmas... so much can be said

Shadow_God_10 02-24-2021 11:40 PM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
The first layer that I can think of to bring into Meatberg is

OMG...did insane
The birth of ODI
Gigasweden
The crash of FFR

katanaeyegaming 02-25-2021 06:15 AM

Re: ffr iceberg
 
I'll document everything you guys send my way.

Message me on here or discord.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution