Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 05:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494377)
So? You claim to know the cop, what's stopping me from assuming you know a little more than that?

Nothing's stopping you from assuming whatever you want, but that doesn't mean your assumptions aren't as off-center as the earth is (relative to the supermassive black hole at the center of the milky way). In short, your assumption is bad and cold. As in, the opposite of good and hot. As in, pure, old, and stale shit in the literal, figurative, and metaphysical sense of the word SHIT. As in, if every letter of the word S-H-I-T represented something, they would all represent your assumption.

Tl;dnr: you're totes wrong bruh, but nothing's stopping you from assuming whatever you want.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 05:36 PM

Lololol shitposting on day 3
Sweeeet

roundbox 11-18-2016 05:38 PM

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 05:44 PM

Look closely at this image and note its properties.

Now say a-ha! Cmon, get it? Take On Me and vote inD

roundbox 11-18-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4491440)
Besides YoshL and AA, so far I feel pretty good about Charu, andy, dfr, gold stinger. All giving me that towny vibe. In terms of scummy entrances, I didn't like the first post(s) of Zenith, XelNya, and maybe Freezin? Not sure about Freezin yet.

But my absolute top gutread this game is Storn. My gut is so confident that Storn is a wolf that I'm going to vote for Storn. BOOM. Just like that.

Hmmm

roundbox 11-18-2016 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4492410)
If Xel is wolf I see Zenith being a partner.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

roundbox 11-18-2016 05:54 PM

vendetta's posts give me nothing new and I'm mad, but he did state that Xel is pretty clear from his POV, so that might mean well since he was moving towards scumreading DFR

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494387)
vendetta's posts give me nothing new and I'm mad, but he did state that Xel is pretty clear from his POV, so that might mean well since he was moving towards scumreading DFR

I read that at EoD yesterday hence my read on Vendetta and Xel being dependant on each other in the "instinct" reads post I made right then. Of note with Vendetta is that everyone else he had town read before that actually was town, so either he was trying to pocket people or he was tryna do a series of true townreads before a fake one.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494387)

Xel was also the only person he had scumread before switching suddenly and clearing him "after his EoD", so that made me a lil suspicious.

Either way, Xel's in the list of the three possible last wolves after flipping inD, and we have the numbers to lynch em all if we need to. Did you read my conversation with Dummy?

roundbox 11-18-2016 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494389)
Xel was also the only person he had scumread before switching suddenly and clearing him "after his EoD", so that made me a lil suspicious.

Either way, Xel's in the list of the three possible last wolves after flipping inD, and we have the numbers to lynch em all if we need to. Did you read my conversation with Dummy?

Uh, no? V had his vote on Xelnya all day after he placed that vote. You think he's gonna bus on his SIXTH post of the thread? He parked the fuck out of that vote and abandoned thread.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494392)
Uh, no? V had his vote on Xelnya all day after he placed that vote. You think he's gonna bus on his SIXTH post of the thread? He parked the fuck out of that vote and abandoned thread.

Fair point.
Given his inactivity, though, it's possible that he wanted to be the first vote on a redflip so that people would semi-clear him and not lynch him for inactivity.

Can you give me your thoughts on Mellon and Precarious, following inD's EoD, with the assumption that inD is red?

roundbox 11-18-2016 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494393)
Fair point.
Given his inactivity, though, it's possible that he wanted to be the first vote on a redflip so that people would semi-clear him and not lynch him for inactivity.

Can you give me your thoughts on Mellon and Precarious, following inD's EoD, with the assumption that inD is red?

after this tournament

roundbox 11-18-2016 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4493920)
I'm Mist. Vanilla town. And to be honest, I kind of want to die. There's no way for me to prove vt status at that point, and since I'm not going to be able to play actively, I'll just be a millstone around town's neck. Absence means no contributions or analysis, and at best just voting along with what everyone else does. At the same time, my alignment would always be at question. It would be better to kill me off now, unless you have an absolutely certain wolf available (I don't even know that--I have not followed the thread at all for several days).

sounds genuine

roundbox 11-18-2016 07:57 PM

Xel I see you peekin' but not talkin'

XelNya 11-18-2016 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494406)
Xel I see you peekin' but not talkin'

Pokemon just came out, you think I have time for fucking TWG?

Nah jk I will go through stuff later, I am being *quite* lazy though.

roundbox 11-18-2016 08:03 PM

pokemon in 2016?

XelNya 11-18-2016 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494405)
sounds genuine

Sounds genuine but being dead actually doesn't help town at all and being a dead weight is still one more kill they have to make before end of the game.

So all things aside I'm totally fine leavin' him alone for now

XelNya 11-18-2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494408)

pokemon in 2016?

news papers in 2016 is much more a laugh worthy note.

XelNya 11-18-2016 08:06 PM

As is my inability to spell. This browser has fucking spellcheck in it and I still fucked it up.

roundbox 11-18-2016 10:01 PM

game is boring
wolf concede pls