Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

djclub2011 06-29-2011 02:14 AM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Hello Guys,,xD
:-D

Sephiroth28 06-29-2011 02:15 AM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Hello, and welcome to FFR. Hope you stay and enjoy yourselves.

Demonoxx 06-29-2011 06:29 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Hey FFR Peeps!
I'm Alex and I've been a part of the Stepmania community for some time now, until a friend introduced me to FFR and got me hooked hah. I've been playin step games for about a year so im still not too good, I'm still learning the site a little but im getting there slowly but surely, anyways nice to meet you all and hope to see you in-game sometime!

AirEazy 07-2-2011 01:53 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Hi! I'm as new as can be

Nanawave 07-3-2011 03:10 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Hello.

xXAll-ProXx 07-3-2011 03:10 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanawave (Post 3497046)
Hello.

hello xD Welcome to this crap site.

Nanawave 07-3-2011 03:14 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xXAll-ProXx (Post 3497047)
hello xD Welcome to this crap site.

Oh thank you c:
I got a ref to come so I figured I'd give it a shot.

xXAll-ProXx 07-3-2011 03:17 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanawave (Post 3497049)
Oh thank you c:
I got a ref to come so I figured I'd give it a shot.

haha. Hope you enjoy smashing keys :)

If you need any help (e.g the game is lagging, etc..) let me know. xD lemme be your first friend haha

EDIT: nvm Whocares beat me xD

Nanawave 07-3-2011 03:21 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xXAll-ProXx (Post 3497051)
haha. Hope you enjoy smashing keys :)

If you need any help (e.g the game is lagging, etc..) let me know. xD lemme be your first friend haha

EDIT: nvm Whocares beat me xD

That's my dawg. :'D

Lol and thank you, I might need help later on, I'm not to good with the key smashing~

00Razor00 07-3-2011 03:56 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Welcome to FFR! :)

Eduardo Salazar 07-4-2011 01:41 AM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Hi everyone im eduardo :P and what kind of things i can do here? a friend told me this website is amazing,

Netjet! 07-4-2011 03:13 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Welcome to the site Eduardo! Be sure to read all the stickies and browse the forums. :)

calf3 07-7-2011 11:54 AM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Hi I'm new but I got told that this is a awesome site.

Valance 07-8-2011 02:15 AM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
I guess it has to happen eventually. I've been coming to this site just for the game for about 3.5 years and probably need to post at some point. Hurray for an being an old newbie!

ScarletSky 07-8-2011 02:48 AM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Valance (Post 3499877)
I guess it has to happen eventually. I've been coming to this site just for the game for about 3.5 years and probably need to post at some point. Hurray for an being an old newbie!

Well hey there Valance! Welcome to FFR's community. :3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonoxx (Post 3494738)
Hey FFR Peeps!
I'm Alex and I've been a part of the Stepmania community for some time now, until a friend introduced me to FFR and got me hooked hah. I've been playin step games for about a year so im still not too good, I'm still learning the site a little but im getting there slowly but surely, anyways nice to meet you all and hope to see you in-game sometime!

Oh god. xD
Dat signature. I lold so hard at that. xDDDD

Samwais 07-9-2011 04:27 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Quote:

Hurray for an being an old newbie!
^This
I also felt the need to post here since I've been a member for 4.4 years now and i never did do a self-introduction :P
I'm already OK at this game but there's still lots of room for me to improve and yeah, that's about it.

kayzar56 07-9-2011 08:31 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
hey guys. I'm kayzar and I've been playing for a year or so on another account until I lost my password and email address somehow (hacker? :O) and thus had to make a new one >.< tried emailing admin, but it seems they have bigger fish to fry. Ah well.

I'm not so hot at ffr but I'm advancing, if slowly :D. Most of the time I actually play on lightdarkness, because it was the first sort of ffr I ever played.

Good to be here ^.

caesyit91 07-9-2011 09:23 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Hello all,

I got an urge for some Stepmania but I was too lazy to install it, then I remembered playing FFR sometime back. I found this site, joined and I've played the game for about 2 hrs straight. Nice to see that there's a friendly community here also.

DustyFart 07-9-2011 09:56 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by caesyit91 (Post 3500840)
Hello all,

I got an urge for some Stepmania but I was too lazy to install it, then I remembered playing FFR sometime back. I found this site, joined and I've played the game for about 2 hrs straight. Nice to see that there's a friendly community here also.

Shutup.

Secks69 07-10-2011 12:09 AM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DustyFart (Post 3500847)
Shutup.

B&

Welcome to hell everybody new here :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution