Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends [v2] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132864)

Frank Munoz 03-3-2016 12:54 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]

so i started playing ranked
my friends tricked me into my first ranked game cause i thought it was normals, needless to say we lost that game, i didn't find out till the next day after i checked my stats.
i then wanted to balance my w/l ratio out

game was eh,
blitz was roaming constantly and yas kept up in levels for the first half as an adc even though we kept killing them.
a few unnecessary deaths cause everyone wanted more kills which lost us a few towers, then we just ggd

every ranked game ive had so far has been incredibly luck based

my first three games(losses) consisted of every lane intentionally dying 8 times in 10 minutes, similar to what happened on the enemy team during this match
my next three games(wins) were the exact opposite
I mean, i don't mind losing.. but losing because of uninspired teammates is a bit exhausting. considering it's ranked, where win/lose almost kinda matters

also, i've gotten secondary role every time.. why

.Gazelle. 03-3-2016 09:52 PM

if support or fill is your secondary role, support is your primary role

Frank Munoz 03-3-2016 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Gazelle. (Post 4413827)
if support or fill is your secondary role, support is your primary role

jungle/support

why i still play this game i dont know

Razor 03-10-2016 03:44 PM

yay, finally! <3

charchar159 04-1-2016 06:40 PM

charchar159
league name: CloakaLGLP
30 NA server
Silver IV

darklordsarumon9 04-7-2016 01:49 PM

ty based hextech crafting Corporate Mundo gifts Final Boss Veig gifts Zombie Brand. Not to mention crafting Pulsefire Ez gave me Riot Nasus :P

8/10 shards for Hextech Annie yay

_Zenith_ 04-7-2016 02:01 PM

Still enjoying the "Draven's Spinning Axes" being live, One mystery gift lead to 5 others because of it :)

_Zenith_ 04-22-2016 02:54 PM

Urf is liveeeeeee

_Zenith_ 04-25-2016 02:23 PM

My last two URF games

_Zenith_ 05-8-2016 01:45 AM

Went to a tournament tonight, lost, but was fun and got this good game in.

I'm impressed with myself on how I held a 11.5 CS/M for the entire game; lane swapped because Syndra imo destroys Heimer because throwing turrets.

Evascythe 07-3-2016 11:40 PM

Winrar 07-3-2016 11:44 PM

Add me if any of you still play.

runescapedude1126 07-3-2016 11:45 PM

Updating summoner info
Rukde Songrider
NA
Mid/Top main, Bronze 2

Evascythe 07-5-2016 01:22 AM

Wow I'm also a bronze 2 mid/top main let's duo

tbh I hover between s5 and b2 right now I'm b1 19 LP oops

runescapedude1126 07-5-2016 04:09 AM

I would be up for duoing with ya xD

Shikari 08-6-2016 03:06 PM

bumping this mofo

I've been flirting with Ekko top because why the fuck not. I've noticed that pros build TF, FH, Randuin's and never get to the 4th item, and when they do, it's GA.

Being a Silver scrub, I wanna ask you thoughts: Would be better to replace Randuin's with Sunfire, and add a attack speed item to the mix, Nashor's or Wit's End? Or even Gunblade for hybrid damage and extra heal?

What you guys say?

_Zenith_ 08-6-2016 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikari (Post 4461642)
bumping this mofo

I've been flirting with Ekko top because why the fuck not. I've noticed that pros build TF, FH, Randuin's and never get to the 4th item, and when they do, it's GA.

Being a Silver scrub, I wanna ask you thoughts: Would be better to replace Randuin's with Sunfire, and add a attack speed item to the mix, Nashor's or Wit's End? Or even Gunblade for hybrid damage and extra heal?

What you guys say?

Situational, if against AD that uses Auto Attacks regularly or a champion who can build crit, Rand is better than Sunfire. If you are getting hit with spells more than auto attacks or champions with gap closers, Sunfire would be the more optimal approach.

Confused about Triforce being on that build because Iceborn works so well with him.

If you do build Triforce, you don't really need a second AS item on him. ZZ'Rot is always a failsafe item to build.

Deidara837 08-6-2016 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4461651)
Situational, if against AD that uses Auto Attacks regularly or a champion who can build crit, Rand is better than Sunfire. If you are getting hit with spells more than auto attacks or champions with gap closers, Sunfire would be the more optimal approach.

Confused about Triforce being on that build because Iceborn works so well with him.

If you do build Triforce, you don't really need a second AS item on him. ZZ'Rot is always a failsafe item to build.

The metabuild for top lane fighters in general has been Triforce Mallet as of late, mix of offensive stats with a glob of HP and CDR with all sorts of movement modifiers

Razor 08-7-2016 05:56 PM

i've seen people in my elo (diamond 1) go titanic hydra + hp/defensive items instead of triforce, so who knows

just build w/e you want and w/e works best for you

at the end of the day, all builds are player preference

ZeusJuice 09-9-2016 08:58 PM

Are any of you not trash