Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153093)

SubaruPoptart 05-4-2021 03:56 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4760641)
His taste in anime on this ride has been particularly shit, so I don’t feel bad about it.

also while i have you here i would like to give you a very polite Fuck You™ for charting The Last Step the way you did. It is still a fun chart but goddamn it shouldn't have taken me a year to AAA it

SubaruPoptart 05-4-2021 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4760656)
That being said, I do actually like the thought process with what you noticed with Xel. The idea that wolves may be less inclined to vote early on, is a plausible starting point to me. I personally am slightly disinclined to vote Xel on this day because post 36 sits well with me for some reason, in terms of being genuine, and is actually on a game related subject.

Could you elaborate further on the bold part? I don't quite understand why anyone would be inclined to vote early on whatsoever. While I'm not one to usually inquire or pressure people on stuff I don't understand what the benefit of voting early on would do for town or wolves, aside from start a potential wagon for people to just jump on last-second.

choof 05-4-2021 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4760656)
My understanding is that you were saying you may not have voted or discussed that Xel was asking people to vote without doing it himself, if there was more time left in the game.

lemme emulate what I would have done outside of the context of a turbo

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4760577)
Fellow passengers, can we throw freezin out for this, let one of the nonpayers off?

*farts*

Quote:

I guess I just do not understand why waiting would ever be preferable, when the person you have a concern about is still around to have dialogue with you about it.
I think it depends, I haven't actually played a game in months (I was night killed first last game lol) and I think it's been maybe years since I've played with xel
I'm content with waiting for ppl to make bad posts

Quote:

So, I get a bit of a vibe from that, and the other post I quoted, that you are specifically trying to present yourself as reasonable in a way that a wolf could, by using a more tentative approach.
*farts*

Quote:

I personally am slightly disinclined to vote Xel on this day because post 36 sits well with me for some reason, in terms of being genuine, and is actually on a game related subject.
it's a boring post but okay

the sun fan 05-4-2021 04:06 PM

now, you may be asking yourself, why did sunfan change the avatar to something hopecaster posted, after he told xel he would only listen to raeko

you see, the thing is, I am a massive hypocrite

the sun fan 05-4-2021 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4760653)
just got home
currently doing what my avatar is doing

making P I S S

SubaruPoptart 05-4-2021 04:07 PM

Also with the "on a game related subject" I don't really see how game relatedness is really role indicative at this point. While stuff is gonna go a lot quicker this round I'm still of the opinion D0 is 80% shitpost 20% crack reads unless someone REALLY slips up

Charu 05-4-2021 04:08 PM

SubaruPoptart

choof 05-4-2021 04:08 PM

lmao

Charu 05-4-2021 04:08 PM

Get rekt, nerd.

Dang, gottem

DAB

SubaruPoptart 05-4-2021 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4760662)
Also with the "on a game related subject" I don't really see how game relatedness is really role indicative at this point. While stuff is gonna go a lot quicker this round I'm still of the opinion D0 is 80% shitpost 20% crack reads unless someone REALLY slips up

which come to think of it i guess what i'm referring to would be a crack read so hm

choof 05-4-2021 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4760658)
Could you elaborate further on the bold part? I don't quite understand why anyone would be inclined to vote early on whatsoever. While I'm not one to usually inquire or pressure people on stuff I don't understand what the benefit of voting early on would do for town or wolves, aside from start a potential wagon for people to just jump on last-second.

it's just optics

Charu 05-4-2021 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4760661)
making P I S S

This piss wouldn't be made out of...

P U R E U N A D U L T E R A T E D E N E R G Y

...Wouldn't it?

roundbox 05-4-2021 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4760593)
also why does Freezi's vote scare me

probably because there's a very low chance he actually moves it
it's problematic because the vote was made within the first 5 hours of the phase and with vastly limited information

it's an easy vote if he's a wolf parking on someone, but it feels TWTBAW
he doesn't have a list of votes to jumble together a quick read like he did last game (when he was wolfing), but this game it seemed more lazy than forced

honestly, I don't know if I want to touch freezin with a vote today
I really want to write this off for this phase as TWTBAW only because it seems like he's not coming back
if freezin comes back, it's game time

the sun fan 05-4-2021 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4760669)
This piss wouldn't be made out of...

P U R E U N A D U L T E R A T E D E N E R G Y

...Wouldn't it?

no its made out of water

the sun fan 05-4-2021 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4760670)
it's problematic because the vote was made within the first 5 hours of the phase and with vastly limited information

he doesn't have a list of votes to jumble together a quick read like he did last game (when he was wolfing), but this game it seemed more lazy than forced

I really want to write this off for this phase as TWTBAW only because it seems like he's not coming back

afk identified

freezinice

SubaruPoptart 05-4-2021 04:15 PM

Quote:

what is TWTBAW

mellon_collie 05-4-2021 04:15 PM

charu how dare you vote for hopecaster when he got sunfan to change that awful avatar

choof 05-4-2021 04:15 PM

too wolfy to be a wolf

Charu 05-4-2021 04:16 PM

Quote:

roundbox and freezin sittin' in a cave.

K I L L I N G

Charu 05-4-2021 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4760674)
charu how dare you vote for hopecaster when he got sunfan to change that awful avatar

You just didn't appreciate the deep lore Thomas the Tank Engine contains.