Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~ (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150602)

Poison- 08-31-2019 07:44 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
Sick score :')

Funnygurl555 08-31-2019 07:47 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
so this is how it happened

damn

V-Ormix 08-31-2019 09:32 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomPuppy (Post 4696347)
GOODBYE D6

BRO u crazy

Matthia 09-1-2019 04:01 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomPuppy (Post 4696347)
GOODBYE D6


O_O
UH OMG

GRATZ ON D7!!

PhantomPuppy 09-1-2019 01:33 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
Thanks y'all, it's been a fun journey from 2012 'til now ^_^

MikeShinoda12345 09-1-2019 01:36 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
what the fuck is that WWE lmfao

Matthia 09-1-2019 01:53 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 


that is very sexy

Sanjixcon 09-1-2019 08:55 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 





Hakulyte 09-1-2019 09:10 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
You've beat all my scores on these except J'ai Envie. I have 10-0-0-0 if you want a goal.

V-Ormix 09-1-2019 09:17 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
breakbeat acid bf is nuts

played this for some thing to post lmao

ULTIMEGA 09-2-2019 02:01 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomPuppy (Post 4696347)
GOODBYE D6


Now it's a battle for me to claim top dog of D6.

V-Ormix 09-2-2019 10:49 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
trying to get use to this new kb with its flat keys is going to be hard but potentially rewarding on faster files :v

SK8R43 09-2-2019 12:50 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by V-Ormix (Post 4696474)
breakbeat acid bf is nuts

played this for some thing to post lmao

LOL this was first song of the day. similar score



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Again with some screenshots not working and other working. this is fucking dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb



HAHA this score is pretty much identical. even amazing and perf count...



Edit: DAMMIT



Try this Ormix, same rate. Not as hard but pretty fun patterns.

SubaruPoptart 09-2-2019 01:25 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
ooooo boi I need to put a few of my own here from a couple days ago cuz I started poppin tf off.

I haven't gotten scores in the 70s in like... pretty much 10 months. I started by playing Ambient Angels I think, and discovering I could do jumpstreams. I went OFF with that knowledge and produced some of these scores over the next two hours.





I haven't gotten a score in the 80s in a really long time so I'm super proud of this one jsut cuz of the fact it's Frictional Nevada and because I got an 80 equiv on it.


I'm SUPER proud of this one because I love this song, and it's a technical song too so it makes it that much more fun.


THIS ONE, THOUGH. OH BOI. Punch You was that song that I figured I'd never really be able to get anywhere fast on. I figured it'd be another couple years before I get a good score on this one. I had played Sleep after discovering I can kinda do jumpstream now, and then figured, "hey, what would a play on Punch You do?" and then THIS.


Oh yeah also just got this. I wanna cry though cuz I had 3 goods going into the last set of jumpgluts at the end and I choked away a PB.

snorlaxfatty 09-2-2019 01:28 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
What does AAA equivalency even mean.

SubaruPoptart 09-2-2019 02:02 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by snorlaxfatty (Post 4696561)
What does AAA equivalency even mean.

So it's like... let's say a stepfile is difficulty 50. If you AAA it it gives you 50 AAA Equivalency, which contributes to your rank.

If you get say... probably a good or 2, the AAA Equivalency drops to about... 49.5 or 48-ish. The better you do on a song of a higher difficulty, the higher your AAA Equivalency will be, which means the higher your Level on your profile will be.

ULTIMEGA 09-2-2019 02:27 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4696560)
ooooo boi I need to put a few of my own here from a couple days ago cuz I started poppin tf off.

I haven't gotten scores in the 70s in like... pretty much 10 months. I started by playing Ambient Angels I think, and discovering I could do jumpstreams. I went OFF with that knowledge and produced some of these scores over the next two hours.





I haven't gotten a score in the 80s in a really long time so I'm super proud of this one jsut cuz of the fact it's Frictional Nevada and because I got an 80 equiv on it.


I'm SUPER proud of this one because I love this song, and it's a technical song too so it makes it that much more fun.


THIS ONE, THOUGH. OH BOI. Punch You was that song that I figured I'd never really be able to get anywhere fast on. I figured it'd be another couple years before I get a good score on this one. I had played Sleep after discovering I can kinda do jumpstream now, and then figured, "hey, what would a play on Punch You do?" and then THIS.


Oh yeah also just got this. I wanna cry though cuz I had 3 goods going into the last set of jumpgluts at the end and I choked away a PB.

Yo, good shit. Nice 5g clean on FN. That's a tough one to get good on. That Punch You score ain't too bad either.

keep it up, bro!

snorlaxfatty 09-2-2019 03:49 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4696564)
So it's like... let's say a stepfile is difficulty 50. If you AAA it it gives you 50 AAA Equivalency, which contributes to your rank.

If you get say... probably a good or 2, the AAA Equivalency drops to about... 49.5 or 48-ish. The better you do on a song of a higher difficulty, the higher your AAA Equivalency will be, which means the higher your Level on your profile will be.

Wow that was a very clear explanation. Thank you very much.

ULTIMEGA 09-2-2019 05:03 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
HOLY AAA'S, BATMAN!!!




Edit: Let's go!


Look at that toasty average rank.

Today was a good day.

snorlaxfatty 09-3-2019 02:59 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2019 Remix~
 
It's not crazy but I'm seeing improvement.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution