Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 07:50 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693860)

also bussing is not exclusive to votes and you know that

The mega posts in question where made when we only had 1 wolf left

So yeah, you're using the wrong term.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 07:51 PM

Kappa, you feel that Roundbox has pocketed?

I'd like to believe I'm not so easily swayed

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 07:57 PM

Also:

It's fine to edit down posts to what's important but I feel like you combined two posts when you quoted it. That's kinda sketch because if I wanted to go check that second post there's not a way for me to click that blue arrow and go straight to anymore

I mean in this case I'm sure it was the next post but, on principle you make it clear when it isn't the same post anymore

Also yes Subaru bussing is throwing your partner under the bus and trying to act like you're town because of it

It's not a great strat that works in a lot of setups because of power roles that can nap you anyway

123kappa3 08-17-2019 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693865)
Kappa, you feel that Roundbox has pocketed?

I'd like to believe I'm not so easily swayed

And of course if i have played with you before I would be able to make a better decision but, I mean round has been on your side this entire game so why wouldnt you just side with him. A lot of people got on the mml bang wagon round did not.

from what I have seen Round has made some questionable decisions on who to tunnel even tho they had some reason to do it it still feels off. there are some sus things they have done.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693866)
Also:

It's fine to edit down posts to what's important but I feel like you combined two posts when you quoted it. That's kinda sketch because if I wanted to go check that second post there's not a way for me to click that blue arrow and go straight to anymore

I mean in this case I'm sure it was the next post but, on principle you make it clear when it isn't the same post anymore

Okay I understand. Sorry if it was sketch ive never used forums before ill get use to it in the future.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 08:11 PM

Also it was the same post. Its just it had quotes in it and they didnt come with so i had to put them in which i know looks bad but, I swear its the same you can look at the quoted message. The only thing I took out was the lol and sunfans quote.

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 08:23 PM

lar

buddy

pal

I haven't even read your long posts, and I'm not going to. I'm genuinely so disinterested in the monotonous content, and I personally won't be swayed with mere work and an emotional appeal.

Especially when.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693851)
oh Xel, showing us how much attention you truly pay to me

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693851)
if we where to assume I was a wolf then I would have actually never bussed this game. I don't think i left my vote on a wolf any of the EoDs.

THIS. Is what I was referring to with the bussing comment. I don't give a single fuck about your effort posts. You literally posted about the broad-scale game.

BUT for your sake. Let's start today over a bit.

Fresh slate.

Let's start with some facts.

I'm town. I had doc info on antori, and never killed them. Wolves never do this, except in one high-risk scenario.

of fucking course I fucking hate not being able to edit fuck this

tldr lar i can summerize my long post

I did my own POE to arrive where I think you die

you waited too long to convince me otherwise

fucking hell

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 08:24 PM

We lynch the two dirty slots we win the game

the order doesn't fucking matter unless the vigi is the last wolf

or is a fucking idiot

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 08:24 PM

I'm stepping away, i'm unreasonably angry about that post going through

123kappa3 08-17-2019 08:31 PM

When round gets on and explains themselves and defends my tunnel with whatever everyone can make a decision on what to do.

roundbox 08-17-2019 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693796)
Round box on the other hand has tunneled me/antori pretty hard in the beggining this could be from poor play on my roles part but, no one else was on me. also he voted for the Hateandhate guy for no reason but, tbh this could also be because that guy looked a little sus for me too.

I'm voting you because of a process of elimination of how I see the remaining player slots. I made a post of my reads at the beginning of the phase. it's right here:

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693712)
I'll reread of course but I don't see many worlds left in this game

subaru's vigi shot and just

BRUH
I can't see this as wolf I fucking can't

xel fuckin peeked doctor antori but didn't night kill them
the only way xel is a wolf here is if he kept antori alive to be a viable lynch, but no, this doesn't seem likely

lar had the whole host thing and also I've been townleaning him all game
there was the whole zero kills last night but wolves could have just no killed
granted the activity this game, I wouldn't be surprised if wolves just didn't submit an action in time lmfao

antori (123kappa3) feels the worst out of the four easily

it has nothing to do with what YOU did, but what antori did
antori's been intentionally sheeping and not really thinking about their votes all game
several times during this game, antori asked other players who to vote (mostly sunfan) and just piggybacked off of that
antori didn't do much solving past d0 and just played defensive the whole time

as for my H&H vote on d0: ok? his shadow_god vote looked effortless and kinda weird
sorry for being wrong? antori voted Xel d0 on a much weaker case if you really want me to make the comparison

123kappa3 08-17-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693882)
I'm voting you because of a process of elimination of how I see the remaining player slots. I made a post of my reads at the beginning of the phase. it's right here:

it has nothing to do with what YOU did, but what antori did
antori's been intentionally sheeping and not really thinking about their votes all game
several times during this game, antori asked other players who to vote (mostly sunfan) and just piggybacked off of that
antori didn't do much solving past d0 and just played defensive the whole time

as for my H&H vote on d0: ok? his shadow_god vote looked effortless and kinda weird
sorry for being wrong? antori voted Xel d0 on a much weaker case if you really want me to make the comparison

My point is it looks odd. Thats why i am susing you. the antori vote is bad but its hard to attribute antoris vote to my vote. doesnt really matter what i would do in hindsight so idk what that comparison does at this point.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693871)

THIS. Is what I was referring to with the bussing comment. I don't give a single fuck about your effort posts. You literally posted about the broad-scale game.

Which is....not bussing.
I legit have no idea what you're even on about

And pal, we all know you don't read long posts. It's always painfully obvious when you're playing with less info then everyone else, so don't feel the need to flatter us with your presence just so we may have the benefit of knowing that you indeed don't read long posts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693883)
My point is it looks odd. Thats why i am susing you. the antori vote is bad but its hard to attribute antoris vote to my vote. doesnt really matter what i would do in hindsight so idk what that comparison does at this point.

Kappa, we ain't just gonna reset that slot because you can play better then Antori.

Fair or not, you gotta answer and own up to what he did and said. An "I don't know why he did that, but I feel that...." is acceptable at times but "doesn't really matter because that's before me" is not

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 09:46 PM

Subaru

Still playing?

123kappa3 08-17-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693884)
Which is....not bussing.
I legit have no idea what you're even on about

And pal, we all know you don't read long posts. It's always painfully obvious when you're playing with less info then everyone else, so don't feel the need to flatter us with your presence just so we may have the benefit of knowing that you indeed don't read long posts.

Kappa, we ain't just gonna reset that slot because you can play better then Antori.

Fair or not, you gotta answer and own up to what he did and said. An "I don't know why he did that, but I feel that...." is acceptable at times but "doesn't really matter because that's before me" is not

I am not asking you to reset I own this position I am in. I am fully aware of how bad I look but, I am trying my best to get as much info as possible, and get into an end game where town wins.

I have no idea why in the world antori did what he did like actually there is no way unless he was just so unconfident with his reads that he just decided to pigy back on sunfun who was super town and tbh sunfun is know for this game so i can understand pigy backing on sunfun just because of the namesake.

roundbox 08-17-2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693804)
If its anything else then idk. TBH MML you are super op wolf if you are because like the amount of effort you put in is insane for a wolf.

echoing xel: playing like town as wolf is the best way to look town
MML is perfectly capable of playing a good scum game and defending himself, he's not just going to give up, so the point on effort isn't very relevant

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693816)
Just to start my progression of thoughts out.

I thought poptart was smarter then he is and so thats why i was tunneling so hard. round box has helped trying to find mafia so i gave him the green. MML i didnt read your big long post and not seeing that I hope you can see why I would still be a little sus of you. Xel I didnt know was still in and forgot about.

From this MML explained his position on poptart. I am inclined to side with him and poptart has tried their best to defend themselves as well. After readying MML big long post I cant seem to think hes a wolf because thats a lot of effort for a very confusing end game to sort out that if your a wolf you probably just want to let it be confusing.

Xel and the know my role is very very town and its hard to get past that allthough not much else has really happened with them besides a few pokes and prods to get info.

Round box on the other hand has done some minor scummy things like voting for people for no real reason that are town allough not strong town still town. Again very good wolf if they are but from what i know right now this seems like where I stand

what do you mean for no real reason? be more specific as to which votes
also: maybe its just your post formatting (your post earlier about my vote H&H combined something I did on d0 and something I did literally at the beginning of this phase), but it seems like you're time warping a bunch of points
in the first paragraph of this, you say you gave me the green because I was trying to find mafia, but the last paragraph you say I've only voted for town-leaning people

I'm just confused as to how you're logically connecting all of your data points

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693819)
This specifically stands out becuase lets say round is red. everyone in this is green. its just a little odd.

what???

there's only one wolf left at this point
of course, if you assume I'm red, then everyone in my reads would have to be green
if I thought Xel was a wolf, for example, the same logic would have me saying "hmm, if I assume Xel is wolf, then this post where he reads every player in the game is odd because they're all green"
this is nothing more than perspective and isn't based in evidence

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693833)
Oh lar thinks i wont vote him

Thats funny

hey man I asked to hear out your biggest reasons for voting lar
plz respond

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693854)
This post looks bad.

Specifically the fact that this is too simple for a town to read a kind of scummy person MML as possible wolf.

can you clarify this? xiz's reasoning felt simplistic. he was convinced FG died because MML wanted to shut her up by killing her, but we have no way to confirm why FG was killed. xiz even admitted it was a bit simple
xiz's dig at sunfan for his role also looked very, VERY dirty when it happened, so that's the biggest reason why I jumped on xiz's case

roundbox 08-17-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693883)

you said that you found it sus too????

why is it odd?????

you keep contradicting yourself

123kappa3 08-17-2019 10:06 PM

I am super bad at formatting and i need to get better. And I will just give me some time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693887)
what do you mean for no real reason? be more specific as to which votes
also: maybe its just your post formatting (your post earlier about my vote H&H combined something I did on d0 and something I did literally at the beginning of this phase), but it seems like you're time warping a bunch of points
in the first paragraph of this, you say you gave me the green because I was trying to find mafia, but the last paragraph you say I've only voted for town-leaning people

I'm just confused as to how you're logically connecting all of your data points
I have a hard time quoting segments out of whole conversations.

So for the h&h vote and xiz tunnel thats what im talking about with the votes for no real reasons, I know this is going to look misleading as I dont think you voted xiz just wanted to vote him. Both of these you had very small reasons and you were the only person after them at the time. Both were town, both had some bad vibes but not enough to warrent a vote imo.

Quote:

what???

there's only one wolf left at this point
of course, if you assume I'm red, then everyone in my reads would have to be green
if I thought Xel was a wolf, for example, the same logic would have me saying "hmm, if I assume Xel is wolf, then this post where he reads every player in the game is odd because they're all green"
this is nothing more than perspective and isn't based in evidence

the next quote about you being red and everyone being green it sounded better in my head tbh. From my point of view it seemed you thought MML is green, and antori or kayla was red. This to me seems odd. Of course im looking at this in hindsight whcih sucks but its all ive got right now. It seems odd because kayla is town. and me being antori I would say im town so to me this looks super bad.

Quote:

can you clarify this? xiz's reasoning felt simplistic. he was convinced FG died because MML wanted to shut her up by killing her, but we have no way to confirm why FG was killed. xiz even admitted it was a bit simple
xiz's dig at sunfan for his role also looked very, VERY dirty when it happened, so that's the biggest reason why I jumped on xiz's case

This last one I actually think is a big one. So what happened was based off of xiz conversation with sunfan and the wierd way it was handled as well as xiz's read on a kind of scummy looking MML (imo) was some scumhunting wierdness that warrented you thinking about voting. and then after that the next day you said should have voted xiz. when they are town.