Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

roundbox 11-16-2016 10:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

shado?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:57 PM

sigh

i retract

jeez i didn't expect yall to get all gung ho about it

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493973)
wait I'm dumb
if he's not a wolf and tokzic is they probably would believe the claim
l0l

This is what I'm saying. There's no point in a hypocop at this point. I'm not knifing tokzic until I get a guaranteed lynch on hatter if he flips green. I don't want this "oh I was just leaving a check" bullshit, man.

I figure wolves already know he's cop if he's checking tokzic, and if he's not then I want to know. No half-measures.

@Mad Hatter I need to know that I'm hitting wolf, man.. drop the hypocop because it's only adding confusion now

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:57 PM

like obvs you just let that ride into the night, or we lynch him, don't stab him jfc

we need the info from the lynch and the wagons, not just 1 person shooting someone who /might/ be redchecked..

Wineandbread 11-16-2016 10:59 PM

wait eod is one hour from now right

not like... 1 minute from now?

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:00 PM

mad hatter rofl

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493982)
like obvs you just let that ride into the night, or we lynch him, don't stab him jfc

we need the info from the lynch and the wagons, not just 1 person shooting someone who /might/ be redchecked..

we should both be able to stab and then lynch someone
are you thinking we can only do one of these tonight?

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493986)

yes

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493986)

yeah 11:59 server is the last posting time, so 59 min from this post

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493982)

YOU DON'T LET IT RIDE INTO THE NIGHT YOU ASSHAT

A guilty check when hypoing does not fool wolves at all. If you're right, then they kill you. If you're wrong, then they know you're not the cop and don't. I literally can't see a single reason why you'd do that as town.

If you really wanted to hypo, you would've left an inno check.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:02 PM

for anyone wondering, i only made that hypo because i could get away with only having a partial claim (due to my predecessors inactivity)

you guys making a huge deal about it and threatening to shoot him wasn't what I was trying to do at all.

sometimes just let things go, and deal with them the next day after they resolve themselves.

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:02 PM

the whole point was we were picking someone to stab, seeing how they flip, then probably reading their posts to find a lynch candidate

having both of those things in close succession is not going to help us as much imo

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493992)
for anyone wondering, i only made that hypo because i could get away with only having a partial claim (due to my predecessors inactivity)

you guys making a huge deal about it and threatening to shoot him wasn't what I was trying to do at all.

sometimes just let things go, and deal with them the next day after they resolve themselves.

he was on people's shoot lists before that, independently of your hypo, though

what exactly are you waiting to resolve here?

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493993)
the whole point was we were picking someone to stab, seeing how they flip, then probably reading their posts to find a lynch candidate

having both of those things in close succession is not going to help us as much imo

Shado...

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 11:05 PM

Also, there shouldn't be any difference between a lynch and a knife. Either you're cop and you have a real guilty, or you're scum and you're lying. Retracting is bullshit here because now I'm having difficulty believing you at all.

He was one of my shot targets before you claimed that. SO answer the question, are you cop or not? because I'm shooting you now if you don't claim.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493991)
YOU DON'T LET IT RIDE INTO THE NIGHT YOU ASSHAT

A guilty check when hypoing does not fool wolves at all. If you're right, then they kill you. If you're wrong, then they know you're not the cop and don't. I literally can't see a single reason why you'd do that as town.

If you really wanted to hypo, you would've left an inno check.

i thought about it, but a) we don't really get alot from an inno check. aorn its 10/3 (probably) and we already have 2-3 roles claimed. that makes the people I can actually claim a check on 6/3 (since obvs i can't check myself). thats only 2/3. So i took the higher risk, higher reward where I possibly get nightkilled over another powerrole, and out a wolf at the same time.

-shrug-

you can not like the play, but thinking i'm not town for doing it is just wrong.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493996)
Also, there shouldn't be any difference between a lynch and a knife. Either you're cop and you have a real guilty, or you're scum and you're lying. Retracting is bullshit here because now I'm having difficulty believing you at all.

He was one of my shot targets before you claimed that. SO answer the question, are you cop or not? because I'm shooting you now if you don't claim.

wat

i literally said i retract it?

what else do you want?

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:06 PM

Shado, would you mind answering the concerns of myself, wabby, and inDheart?

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:08 PM

atm shado's at an information advantage because supposedly he's gone and read the inactives' posts just recently, and only he knows who he's going to end up knifing

so like it or not he's probably also driving the lynch today

and this is making me feel like roundbox's tinfoil is less tinfoil and more juicy baked potato inside, yeesh

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493997)
i thought about it, but a) we don't really get alot from an inno check. aorn its 10/3 (probably) and we already have 2-3 roles claimed. that makes the people I can actually claim a check on 6/3 (since obvs i can't check myself). thats only 2/3. So i took the higher risk, higher reward where I possibly get nightkilled over another powerrole, and out a wolf at the same time.

-shrug-

you can not like the play, but thinking i'm not town for doing it is just wrong.

Yeah, I'm not buying it.

I'm shooting Mad Dummy. Any objections?