Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

YoshL 11-8-2016 07:20 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4491395)
Read my post. After wish feel free to ask me anything.

that's a stretch ifI ever saw one. It's possible but I have a hard time believing you thought of it naturally enough to use it as an example in that post. If you did, you probably wouldn't be getting this triggered right now

And I wish you would quit TWG you've seriously have never helped your team win in any game I've seen you in. All you're capable of doing is getting triggered and picking on new players. Haku at least tries.

so what i'm getting is

"I'm not smart so i can't make connections"

"i don't understand what yoshl is saying so i'm going to try insulting him back"

Tbh I'm really glad you brought up quitting twg, because of "getting triggered and picking on new players" because pointing out objectively bad logic and you setting a new low on the IQ scale is definitely picking on people

Did you ever think that no-one else is jumping on this because they don't believe it's the case, and have reasoning better than a goldfish in a sand dune?

Did you ever think that the game state is every progressed backwards by bringing out multiple people into scrutiny for the rest of the players?

Also, if you believe history is so important, go investigate previous big mystery games like say...manti's mystery game because that's totally not something i'm wholly reminded of when playing this setup, nope not at all

Charu 11-8-2016 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4491405)
Am I the only one seriously thinking YoshL slipped? Charu stop goofing and give me your take on that

Erm... slipped from what?

AragakiAyase 11-8-2016 07:20 PM

vendetta where are you

Charu 11-8-2016 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491408)
I'm disappointed with the amount of people who haven't done shit yet

Think y'er one of 'em pal!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Charu 11-8-2016 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491409)
shittalking MML

Now this may be hypocritical of me, but I think you're kind of crossing the line here. You're like on that edge and it's like super super spicy.

Watch it, will ya? Before you make someone actually legit mad at you because at that point, the anger won't be part of the game.

lol

storn42 11-8-2016 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491407)
why third party?

Idk, pretty much pure gut read in the third party thing. I think it's mostly off of his private chat questioning.

MixMasterLar 11-8-2016 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491406)
it's not a stretch

it's like in boats where gradiant had to lynch specifically red blaster, roles that need to target a specific person are not uncommon, and in a mystery game it's quite plausible that a role needs to target a character name

See now that's a legit response to my question.

I agree it's possible but I hope you understand why I find it odd that was his first example. I strikes me as a little too natural.

In addition, I don't know how to take his bitchy whiney responses. I will admit he loses it as town, tho.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491410)
Erm... slipped from what?

Seriously?

TWG Ike 11-8-2016 07:41 PM

storn (1)- storn
mml (2)- shado, Charu
charu (2)- juckter, gold stinger
dfr (2)- xel, yoshl
tokzic (1)- roundbox
andy (1)- freezin
yoshl (1)- Lar
V (1)- AA

andy-o24 11-8-2016 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491409)
better than a goldfish in a sand dune?

Quote:

i do analogies. don't tell me an analogy works when it doesn't
We need to step our analogy game up, town.

-o24

Charu 11-8-2016 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4491418)
Seriously?

Well, I didn't see anything from YoshL that looked like any sort of "slip".

His aggression notwithstanding, I don't particularly hate what YoshL has said yet, just that I don't agree with his prods to the players he's prodded at, hee hee hee.

MixMasterLar 11-8-2016 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491423)
Well, I didn't see anything from YoshL that looked like any sort of "slip".

His aggression notwithstanding, I don't particularly hate what YoshL has said yet, just that I don't agree with his prods to the players he's prodded at, hee hee hee.

If you read my post and still agree with AA that it isn't a slip, I can acceo t that answer.

But I'm almost afraid you don't even know what he said that stuck out to me.

Charu 11-8-2016 07:57 PM

You're saying his slip was him essentially bringing up possibilities of their being some behind the scenes mechanics that involve our characters, correct?

If so, that's a silly thing to assume that he slipped. The host clearly stated this was going to be a Fire Emblem mystery game and that outing who your character is might not be the best course of action.

Ergo, because the host himself has stated as such, we can probably assume there's mechanics with characters involved in which being exposed is hazardous to one's survival and town's chances of winning this.

Charu 11-8-2016 07:57 PM

In short, I see nothing wrong with YoshL's post. Hence me going "What slip"

Charu 11-8-2016 07:59 PM

MML, why are you being so picky? I've noticed you've been exceptionally picky this game. No jokes, no laughter, just pretty much want to go straight into it. There a reason for this? I know you're serious when you play, but I don't quite remember you being this stoic about appearing as someone not wanting to mess around.

Charu 11-8-2016 08:00 PM

...Are you nervous, maybe?

Mmmm... delicious...

MixMasterLar 11-8-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491426)
You're saying his slip was him essentially bringing up possibilities of their being some behind the scenes mechanics that involve our characters, correct?

If so, that's a silly thing to assume that he slipped. The host clearly stated this was going to be a Fire Emblem mystery game and that outing who your character is might not be the best course of action.

Ergo, because the host himself has stated as such, we can probably assume there's mechanics with characters involved in which being exposed is hazardous to one's survival and town's chances of winning this.

It isn't just that he thinks they're important, its his specific example.
But fair

MixMasterLar 11-8-2016 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491431)
MML, why are you being so picky? I've noticed you've been exceptionally picky this game. No jokes, no laughter, just pretty much want to go straight into it. There a reason for this? I know you're serious when you play, but I don't quite remember you being this stoic about appearing as someone not wanting to mess around.

Missed this

I didnt realize I was coming off that strong all game.

You didnt take me calling Xel scum because of a blank quote serious, did you?

Or 6969?

Or me getting angry at Lar for voting me?

Charu how come every time I read your post it seems that you've been ignoring the whole thread?

Charu 11-8-2016 08:20 PM

Those were your own attempts of humor (except the 6969 thing I believe). Everyone elses attempt at humor you seem to smack aside and prod the person doing it.

And if I was ignoring the thread, I wouldn't be posting, now would I, mmm?

Tokzic 11-8-2016 08:25 PM

Alright AA, I'll make an Actual Post. There's a billion people in this game, so I guess I'll just start going off about whoever stands out:

YoshL is clearly going hard in the paint this game - I like it. His reads are both hot and good, and I find myself agreeing with most of them. I'm hesitant to give him too confident a townread, since YoshL trying hard as either alignment can look similar, but I feel a certain thirst in his scumhunting so far that makes me want to assume he's on my side.

AA said something of note: He questioned why MML was quick to townread me. I found myself nodding to this - I was kind of surprised at how many leans my shitposts resulted in, since I didn't really find them indicative of alignment. Or maybe they were? Is it possible to make towny shitposts? *considers deeply*

Besides YoshL and AA, so far I feel pretty good about Charu, andy, dfr, gold stinger. All giving me that towny vibe. In terms of scummy entrances, I didn't like the first post(s) of Zenith, XelNya, and maybe Freezin? Not sure about Freezin yet.

But my absolute top gutread this game is Storn. My gut is so confident that Storn is a wolf that I'm going to vote for Storn. BOOM. Just like that.

Tokzic 11-8-2016 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491411)
vendetta where are you

i don't think voting for him is going to bring him here any faster, but i agree with the sentiment, i hope v remembers us soon