Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

Celirra 08-22-2018 08:31 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4644040)
i think i was supposed to vote cel yday but i was freaked out by the wagon being exactly the one that lynched gradiant before people moved off

I just noticed how revisionist of a reason/excuse this is

Celirra 08-22-2018 08:32 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644196)
??

nvm I read it but sunfan still awoo

Funnygurl555 08-22-2018 08:34 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
at some point you'll have to stop denying the truth

Celirra 08-22-2018 08:38 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
no u

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 10:39 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I didn't see anything interesting from dbp that hasn't been hashed by sunfan already.

Either the check was sunfan or he didn't soft at all. I'm leaning towards believing the fan of the sun over cel

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 10:41 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644170)
I dont think freezin is good enough to catch a soft

cel

Go pound sand dude

Celirra 08-22-2018 10:42 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4644234)
cel

Go pound sand dude

I dont even know what this means

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 10:42 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Xiz eod felt fake as shit after the reread

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 10:43 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644235)
I dont even know what this means

It's like kicking rocks but more painful

Celirra 08-22-2018 10:45 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Is it like... punching sand? Or like stomping it?
Either way why would I want to do that

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 10:46 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Town:

Blind

Townlean:

Sunfan
Funny

Purgatory:

Precarious
Tps

Scum:

Indheart
Cel
Xiz

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 10:46 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Back to work

Celirra 08-22-2018 10:57 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Apathy isn't very towny of you freezin

Celirra 08-22-2018 10:57 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Indifference, even!

Celirra 08-22-2018 11:03 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
tps was here

Celirra 08-22-2018 11:36 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tps222 08-22-2018 12:41 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I leave the thread open 24/7, regardless of it I'm actually here or not.

Tps222 08-22-2018 12:41 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I'm sorry that I haven't been able to contribute as an active person in this game, I didn't realize what I was getting into with regards to pace of play when I signed up for this. There is no excuse for that though and I feel bad that I've put us in a position to where it's potentially a loss if I get mod killed.

Tps222 08-22-2018 12:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I think it's absolutely ridiculous that there is a mysterious activity requirement when the person in question had already voted during the day prior, I have no idea how to satisfy the condition at this point, do I just repeatedly spam posts until I hit a certain number, is it a certain number of "quality" posts?

Tps222 08-22-2018 12:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I also think it's ridiculous that the top 3 posters have 200+ posts in this span, they literally have as many posts as the entire rest of the game combined. It's so far above and beyond the rest of the game's pace that I think it actively hurts the game worse than my inactivity has, it makes it almost impossible for me to come home from work and want to read 10 pages of it.

Tps222 08-22-2018 12:45 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I saw InDHeart had a question for me that I missed, so let me go find it and I'll respond hold on

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:03 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644244)
Apathy isn't very towny of you freezin

After hearing this from you multiple times I gotta wonder what are you even looking for

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:05 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Precarious and xiz any thoughts about the night kill and eod?

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:07 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Cel if sunfan is a wolf who is on his team.

Do you think me and him can be w/w after d0 eod?

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:09 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Tps some reads today would be nice

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:11 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Town isn't being townie enough

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Sunfan you going to try to lead today? What do you think about cel still suspecting u?

Thought about it, I'm not hard clearing you but I think it's more likely than not that dbp checked you. It's weird that you are the only one who seems to give a rip about dbp's reads

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I'm not drinking dbps kool aid that cel/fg is t/t though

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
It's been so long since I've looked critically at a wagon that I partially forgot how wagonomics works.

uups

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Blind do you still suspect precarious?

After them both tunneling all eod I expected some spillover, or at least updated reads if they got over it.

Instead I get nothing

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Lol cel gives a paint huffing read of blind/prec being w/w and dbp suddenly gets cold feet on his wagon.

The magic of eod

Celirra 08-22-2018 01:29 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4644259)
I think it's absolutely ridiculous that there is a mysterious activity requirement when the person in question had already voted during the day prior, I have no idea how to satisfy the condition at this point, do I just repeatedly spam posts until I hit a certain number, is it a certain number of "quality" posts?

I mean honestly if you cant find a way to make at least a few decent posts within a 2 day span then chances are it's because you dont need to try to solve the game or figure stuff out for some reason (aka wolf)

Celirra 08-22-2018 01:29 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
tps I think I expected better?

Celirra 08-22-2018 01:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4644266)
After hearing this from you multiple times I gotta wonder what are you even looking for

Some kind of inkling that you care about solving and figuring stuff out and about a town win tbh

Celirra 08-22-2018 01:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4644275)
Lol cel gives a paint huffing read of blind/prec being w/w and dbp suddenly gets cold feet on his wagon.

The magic of eod

I do think you're vastly oversimplifying things for the sake of incriminating me

blindreper1179 08-22-2018 01:33 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4644274)
Blind do you still suspect precarious?

After them both tunneling all eod I expected some spillover, or at least updated reads if they got over it.

Instead I get nothing

Precarious is definitely wolfing imo. Didn't vote him over dbp because I would of been pulling an omgus, and that wouldn't of helped me at all. I'd rather go dbp since he would actually of been useful had he flipped. He flipped anyways and it did help, so in hindsight i should of stayed on funny.

the sun fan 08-22-2018 01:33 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
The opinion expressed by Cel about it being necessary to lynch TPS [assuming TPS does not meet the req] is wrong. It assumes that because TPS will die, we should instead kill him [there is no difference between sleeping and lynching him in this scenario].

The only difference between lynching tps today and tomorrow in thus example is that another nightkill [at least, presumably only one nightkill] occurs. We would be in relatively similar situations and presumably the same number of lynches would be at our disposal.

the sun fan 08-22-2018 01:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4644271)
Sunfan you going to try to lead today? What do you think about cel still suspecting u?

Thought about it, I'm not hard clearing you but I think it's more likely than not that dbp checked you. It's weird that you are the only one who seems to give a rip about dbp's reads

I will probably not have time to lead today in the way you are saying. I was going to post on it in a sec, but the way he plowed into today immediately voting me reminds me of when he was a wolf in the turbo and tunneled u without evaluating too much else. I believe he is the only person to not comment on my DBP check theory aside from TPS.

I dont think I'm the only one that cares about that at all.

the sun fan 08-22-2018 01:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4644257)
I leave the thread open 24/7, regardless of it I'm actually here or not.

This is something TPS has said for years btw, so this is almost certainly the truth if anyone was wondering.

the sun fan 08-22-2018 01:39 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4644241)
Town:

Blind

Townlean:

Sunfan
Funny

Purgatory:

Precarious
Tps

Scum:

Indheart
Cel
Xiz

Swap ind with precarious, and cross me out and put ur name in purg, and that's where I'm at.

Celirra 08-22-2018 01:40 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4644282)
The opinion expressed by Cel about it being necessary to lynch TPS [assuming TPS does not meet the req] is wrong. It assumes that because TPS will die, we should instead kill him [there is no difference between sleeping and lynching him in this scenario].

The only difference between lynching tps today and tomorrow in thus example is that another nightkill [at least, presumably only one nightkill] occurs. We would be in relatively similar situations and presumably the same number of lynches would be at our disposal.

This is wrong for the simple reason that it is not actually wrong that if 2 town dies in this day then we would lose which is the assumption I was expanding on; I know it's fun and grand to make me look wrong but I'm not wrong on my analysis of that assumption

I also dont have any idea what you're trying to say in the second half of your post lol

Celirra 08-22-2018 01:41 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4644283)
I will probably not have time to lead today in the way you are saying. I was going to post on it in a sec, but the way he plowed into today immediately voting me reminds me of when he was a wolf in the turbo and tunneled u without evaluating too much else. I believe he is the only person to not comment on my DBP check theory aside from TPS.

I dont think I'm the only one that cares about that at all.

You're really banking on meta to justify bad calls eh?
I didnt see a point commenting much on it because I dont think its valid enough to warrant comment

the sun fan 08-22-2018 01:43 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4644259)
I think it's absolutely ridiculous that there is a mysterious activity requirement when the person in question had already voted during the day prior, I have no idea how to satisfy the condition at this point, do I just repeatedly spam posts until I hit a certain number, is it a certain number of "quality" posts?

The absolute strictest requirement I can see it being is 10 or more quality posts. It's probably like 10 posts or 5 quality posts would be my guess. Just post what you can, and it will probably satisfy the quality part of the requirement.

The reason it is a mystery makes... some amount of sense to me. Last game, there certainly was at least one example of someone very clearly trying to meet exactly the minimum requirement, which was publicly stated.

Celirra 08-22-2018 01:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
You're literally conveniently picking pieces of me from a game that was what, over a year ago and in a vastly different environment, in order to fit your narrative that you're refusing to budge on except when it gives you the guise of a more complex personality?
As happy as I am that you're playing your "own game", your own game boils down to either stubbornness as town to the point of detriment, or nigh open wolfing in tone

the sun fan 08-22-2018 01:49 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4644260)
I also think it's ridiculous that the top 3 posters have 200+ posts in this span, they literally have as many posts as the entire rest of the game combined. It's so far above and beyond the rest of the game's pace that I think it actively hurts the game worse than my inactivity has, it makes it almost impossible for me to come home from work and want to read 10 pages of it.

This is an interesting and somewhat common stance. I believe the reason that FFR became so post centric is a result of certainly the increased rarity of OOTC games, but also a result of towns posting more and more in an effort to make it harder for the wolves to hide behind inactivity.

It is exceedingly rare for a modern player to complain about specific players posting so much that the thread becomes hard to read. Most of the posts are relatively short, and posts that are longer than 2 developed paragraphs are basically nonexistent.

I think you will find it easier to catch up than you may expect.

the sun fan 08-22-2018 01:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644198)
nvm I read it but sunfan still awoo

Ok, I see what this means now.

In response to A, you need to explain why for reason[s] b etc you still think this.

Celirra 08-22-2018 01:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4644298)
Ok, I see what this means now.

In response to A, you need to explain why for reason[s] b etc you still think this.

I think I've covered the groundwork for why you're wolfy to me so far; the reason I dont reeeaaaalllly like the whole dbp thing is because it does rely on assumptions about backpack and his posting, which is an assumption I'm not about to make and that I'm not about to trust you on, and it seems foolish for me to allow some assumptions being promoted mostly by someone I see as a wolf to use said assumptions that are unprovable to clear said person I see as a wolf


I think I mentioned it before(?) but you calling out the whole softing thing is similar to the incident described earlier where you named your whole wolf team in a past game, in that it could be seen as a red herring, or it could just be describing literally what happened in an open way and using the guise of the potential of it as a red herring to detract people from it



But hey apparently only you can judge meta eh

the sun fan 08-22-2018 02:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644286)
This is wrong for the simple reason that it is not actually wrong that if 2 town dies in this day then we would lose which is the assumption I was expanding on; I know it's fun and grand to make me look wrong but I'm not wrong on my analysis of that assumption

I also dont have any idea what you're trying to say in the second half of your post lol

There is no difference between lynching someone else today, and sleeping or lynching tps then lynching someone else tomorrow because town is using the same number of lunches at our disposal. Yes, one of these losses today, presumably, while the other loses tomorrow but neither puts town in a position where suddenly parity is no longer a serious issue.

Celirra 08-22-2018 02:01 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4644301)
There is no difference between lynching someone else today, and sleeping or lynching tps then lynching someone else tomorrow because town is using the same number of lunches at our disposal. Yes, one of these losses today, presumably, while the other loses tomorrow but neither puts town in a position where suddenly parity is no longer a serious issue.

I did not describe it as a way to win, I described it as a way to not lose

the sun fan 08-22-2018 02:04 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644292)
You're literally conveniently picking pieces of me from a game that was what, over a year ago and in a vastly different environment, in order to fit your narrative that you're refusing to budge on except when it gives you the guise of a more complex personality?
As happy as I am that you're playing your "own game", your own game boils down to either stubbornness as town to the point of detriment, or nigh open wolfing in tone

My biggest problem as town is that I'm not stubborn enough.

Yes, that game was over a year ago, but there haven't been too many wolf games from u since then star has been playing for a year now I think and she's never rolled wolf in forum.

There isn't really much chance for evolution here, I dont think.

Celirra 08-22-2018 02:07 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4644303)
My biggest problem as town is that I'm not stubborn enough.

Yes, that game was over a year ago, but there haven't been too many wolf games from u since then star has been playing for a year now I think and she's never rolled wolf in forum.

There isn't really much chance for evolution here, I dont think.

Self meta is dumb but you're also ignoring the other wolf game that I won and you lost

the sun fan 08-22-2018 02:08 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644302)
I did not describe it as a way to win, I described it as a way to not lose

Unless I am missing something, ur proposition doesn't "not lose" more than the alternative assuming tonight plays out as the previous nights have.

If I wasn't on the phone I think I could explain this better.

Celirra 08-22-2018 02:09 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4644305)
Unless I am missing something, ur proposition doesn't "not lose" more than the alternative assuming tonight plays out as the previous nights have.

If I wasn't on the phone I think I could explain this better.

If A gets lynched and B gets modkilled right now, and if A and B are both town, and if a town C does in the night, then it is parity and we lose.
If B is lynched, B cant be modkilled, so therefore we do not instantly lose eh
Unless you just slipped and you and tps are both wolves

the sun fan 08-22-2018 02:11 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644304)
Self meta is dumb but you're also ignoring the other wolf game that I won and you lost

Yeah I do need to think about what u did that game more. U have me there.

Celirra 08-22-2018 02:12 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Sunfan why are you limiting yourself all game? it feels like you're holding back


To use ffa's argument last game that he was right for me against you, it feels like you're censoring yourself

the sun fan 08-22-2018 02:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644306)
If A gets lynched and B gets modkilled right now, and if A and B are both town, and if a town C does in the night, then it is parity and we lose.
If B is lynched, B cant be modkilled, so therefore we do not instantly lose eh
Unless you just slipped and you and tps are both wolves

Well, you are right about the first example. I am not fighting that if a town is lynched and tps is modkilled and is town and [at least] one town and 0 wolves die tonight then town loses.

But in the second, town has no chance of killing wolves [this is assuming tps is town yes]. So, after tps and presumably one villager die tonight, it's permanent lyle starting tomorrow, with the same number of lunches being available to town as before.

the sun fan 08-22-2018 02:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644308)
Sunfan why are you limiting yourself all game? it feels like you're holding back


To use ffa's argument last game that he was right for me against you, it feels like you're censoring yourself

I dont know what this means. If I vaguely understand what u mean about holding myself back, I mean all I can say is that I'm not doing that??

the sun fan 08-22-2018 02:17 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Tbh cel I'm not zoned in on u being a wolf.

I am probably gonna vote in ind/xiz to start.

Celirra 08-22-2018 02:17 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4644309)
Well, you are right about the first example. I am not fighting that if a town is lynched and tps is modkilled and is town and [at least] one town and 0 wolves die tonight then town loses.

But in the second, town has no chance of killing wolves [this is assuming tps is town yes]. So, after tps and presumably one villager die tonight, it's permanent lyle starting tomorrow, with the same number of lunches being available to town as before.

You could argue though that there would also be less complexity by way of fluff people though, and another phase to gain info if needed; I hope you dont actually think if we're going to be in the same situation either way, that we may as well just lose this phase instead of next? Is that actually your argument...?

Celirra 08-22-2018 02:18 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4644310)
I dont know what this means. If I vaguely understand what u mean about holding myself back, I mean all I can say is that I'm not doing that??

It sure feels like you are

Celirra 08-22-2018 02:18 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4644311)
Tbh cel I'm not zoned in on u being a wolf.

I am probably gonna vote in ind/xiz to start.

You were zoned in enough to vote me eod and park it last phase


Cognitive dissonance?

the sun fan 08-22-2018 02:20 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Class starts for me in a minute, so I'll be off till 530ish.

Cel, while I'm gone I would be interested in why u disagree with the theory that dbp checked me and learned that I dont have a gun. If u think I am a wolf I do think that part needs to be addressed.

Celirra 08-22-2018 02:22 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
This isnt a case of scientific theory where a point is a fact until proven wrong; you (i think?) and I think dbp(?) argued that this is more social than scientific yourselves. I just see literally no good credence in that theory

Celirra 08-22-2018 02:22 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Also have fun in class future salary man

Xiz 08-22-2018 02:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Iíll be posting soon after a word from our sponsor

Celirra 08-22-2018 02:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
convenient

Celirra 08-22-2018 02:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the sun fan 08-22-2018 02:29 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644316)
This isnt a case of scientific theory where a point is a fact until proven wrong; you (i think?) and I think dbp(?) argued that this is more social than scientific yourselves. I just see literally no good credence in that theory

No, it's not a fact and maybe theory is the wrong word so I'll try again

Why do u think what I said is not worth thinking about or is unlikely to be the case?

the sun fan 08-22-2018 02:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
xiz too good for too long, man.

Celirra 08-22-2018 02:32 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4644321)
No, it's not a fact and maybe theory is the wrong word so I'll try again

Why do u think what I said is not worth thinking about or is unlikely to be the case?

I said why; it relies on too many assumptions on the back of you and a dead man, neither of which can be proven in my mind, and I haven't even seen a good enough argument yet lol

Xiz 08-22-2018 03:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
@Funny:
Quote:

I hate it when people say "Ohhh i have so many town but few wolves" right because it's so easy for a wolf to do that. It's harder to fabricate wolf reads. I dunno.
But that was one of my arguments against you with sunfan homie, back when you were convinced that sunfan was a misslynch directed in both of those other scenarios. now ya using that against me like that? big :thinking:

Xiz 08-22-2018 03:03 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4644120)
A wolf would know that both me and w_c are town. This might be a good way to knock another townie out this phase.
[/spoiler]

It felt really, really out of place from your reads. Can you talk about why you swapped again? Because if you actually had a legit reason i missed that completely

Xiz 08-22-2018 03:04 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644170)
I need to work out if sunfan catching the soft is a red herring or not
I dont think the wolves would lynch dbp except if they knew he was pr because of how he was being read
I think theres a few people who would catch a soft (I didnt), and evidently sunfan did, and i think beyond that the biggest softcatchers are probably xiz and ind
I dont think tps is playing enough to catch a soft
I dont think freezin is good enough to catch a soft
I dont think funny is musically cultured enough to catch the soft
I dont think it fits blind and precarious to see softs
I didnt even know there was a soft (this is dumb wifom but I was literally calling dbp sketchy up till the end)
Gonna iso my top 3 ~eventually~ and see if their perception of dbp changed after some alleged softing

I think if sunfan was a wolf here, he wouldn't brag about being checked i think he would let others figure it out and lead them to think it.

Also no, i didn't catch the soft. I'm not familiar with that album nor song, not my music.

Xiz 08-22-2018 03:09 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4644236)
Xiz eod felt fake as shit after the reread

i already said why, but why ya think? back it up

Xiz 08-22-2018 03:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
the 3 tps posts had no context just complaints

Xiz 08-22-2018 03:13 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4644267)
Precarious and xiz any thoughts about the night kill and eod?

not really. I remember sunfan made a post being like 'stop that' to dbp's soft so now that i think about it, i think that might have been a bigger soft over anything that the wolves picked up on. not sure who would pick that out though.

also sorry if my eod seemed like shit, i just really wanted funny dead lol

Xiz 08-22-2018 03:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644292)
You're literally conveniently picking pieces of me from a game that was what, over a year ago and in a vastly different environment, in order to fit your narrative that you're refusing to budge on except when it gives you the guise of a more complex personality?
As happy as I am that you're playing your "own game", your own game boils down to either stubbornness as town to the point of detriment, or nigh open wolfing in tone

however, if that still ends up being your wolf tell then it's still good eh?

Xiz 08-22-2018 03:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4644303)
My biggest problem as town is that I'm not stubborn enough.



U SURE BUDDY lol

Xiz 08-22-2018 03:17 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644319)
convenient

cel do you really believe this? because if so i'm gonna have to vote you here

Xiz 08-22-2018 03:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4644322)
xiz too good for too long, man.

i'll take that as a compliment thanks. but, your wrong so does that mean im not good? how rude


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution