Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 10:47 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643659)
i don't really have issue with the points being made in the cel one because they're the same kind of general feelings i have about his play, i'm just way hazier on reading them and probably misappropriating ltwg meta in saying that

got specifics?

the posts themselves feel uncharacteristic of her, and are weirdly analytic in the larger context of her play this game

it's a discontinuity in her behavior

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 10:47 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643660)
You're not helping your mvp case

>:[

blindreper1179 08-20-2018 10:48 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4643624)
This is why I voted you. You're not reading the thread. There was like a page of comments on the same thing you're talking about from DBP and Sun.











Then, when you posted about it, I explicitly stated that it had already been discussed, at considerable length, and yet you doubled down on it, despite the fact that you then did the same thing I did. Even after I explained what happened, and someone else called it embarrassing, you had no idea what was going on. It's not just my "novels," it was discussed at length by multiple people.

You're not reading the thread.





YOU ARE NOT READING MY POSTS. ANYTHING RELATED TO THE DUMB TELL WAS POSTED AFTER THE DUMB TELL WHICH I DID NOT READ BECAUSE I IMMEDIATELY QUOTED YOUR POST AND CALLED IT OUT.


I doubled down on the comment because who checks the wiki page when all the info is on the OPENING POST. It is very accessible, i don't see an issue with it. Your novel post it all at once gimmick is wolfy. I agree with dbp with it being pre meditated. You're in real time posting it's just focusing me making you look bad.

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:48 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Why does my phone keep autocorrexting then to ththeththen

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 10:48 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643663)
dbp c'mon think about it 3rd time 3rd time you're reading me incorrectly

maybe perhaps maybe you just don't know how to read me

this might be true but that's not an argument

Precarious 08-20-2018 10:48 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643646)
the thing that really baffles me is how who_cares got NO heat

This is actually a valid point.

Xiz 08-20-2018 10:49 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
welp round 2 of route 66 this will go past eod uuuuhhh rip me lol

inDheart 08-20-2018 10:49 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
i'm not actually sure i want a tps lynch

was trying to bring him and wc back into the conversation and see what happens

Xiz 08-20-2018 10:49 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
tps feels ooportunistic

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 10:49 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643670)
welp round 2 of route 66 this will go past eod uuuuhhh rip me lol

it will go much faster if you throw

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:49 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Not an argument doesnt equal wolf

the sun fan 08-20-2018 10:49 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643671)
i'm not actually sure i want a tps lynch

was trying to bring him and wc back into the conversation and see what happens

yeah yeah I know

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 10:49 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
tps and wayward, fucking do something

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:50 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643672)
tps feels ooportunistic

For a guy playing overwatch you do a good job keeping up
Got some help from wolf chat there kr something?

Funnygurl555 08-20-2018 10:50 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4643668)
this might be true but that's not an argument

please don't make it more true

give me a shot to be better

the sun fan 08-20-2018 10:50 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
can we like
not lynch funnygurl?

Funnygurl555 08-20-2018 10:50 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
part self-pres, part not liking celery's shit this phase (well besides the thing... with the votes...)

celery

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 10:50 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643679)
can we like
not lynch funnygurl?

is this because you think she's town or because celery is worse/

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 10:51 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643679)
can we like
not lynch funnygurl?

Whyd u bail on cel again?

the sun fan 08-20-2018 10:51 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4643681)
is this because you think she's town or because celery is worse/

she /is/ town or like weirdly the serial killer but she isn't a wolf

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:51 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Recent stuff dictates that the people pretending to do stuff at eod if a town is looking to be mislynched, that they may be wolf
So uh
Ind is my tinfoil and I am sticking to it!!!
Sunfan keeps my vote though

inDheart 08-20-2018 10:51 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643662)
Isnt my ltwg meta to just make dumb jokes and blink a lot when I'm town ththeththen eventually lose the game by lynching dbp when I shouldnt

once upon a time when you would get lynched a decent bit you became a hot memer when formaled, and the elephant thing is like a callback to that era for me

i have no idea whether it was alignment indicative but you're just like, super unfazed by getting pressure earlier

Xiz 08-20-2018 10:51 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643677)
For a guy playing overwatch you do a good job keeping up
Got some help from wolf chat there kr something?

awooooooooo

the sun fan 08-20-2018 10:51 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643683)
Whyd u bail on cel again?

he wasn't an elephant and was a human being who was upset he was getting voted

idk

it might legitimately be horrible idk

my biggest problem late is not sticking to my guns so maybe I need to hold on him

blindreper1179 08-20-2018 10:52 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4643664)
the posts themselves feel uncharacteristic of her, and are weirdly analytic in the larger context of her play this game

it's a discontinuity in her behavior

Copy and pasted from wolf chat-?

the sun fan 08-20-2018 10:52 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
whatever
tps will be dealt with
cel

if ur town I'm sorry

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 10:52 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643684)
she /is/ town or like weirdly the serial killer but she isn't a wolf

alright

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 10:52 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4643689)
Copy and pasted from wolf chat-?

I use big words sometimes

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 10:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643688)
he wasn't an elephant and was a human being who was upset he was getting voted

idk

it might legitimately be horrible idk

my biggest problem late is not sticking to my guns so maybe I need to hold on him

You are playing like haku.

I honestly have no idea what you are thinking anymore

inDheart 08-20-2018 10:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643687)
awooooooooo

i like actually want to vote you for this

Funnygurl555 08-20-2018 10:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
i miss haku he's such a fun person to play twg with

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I think me shitposting is nai because I treat this as an excuse to shitpost with friends
This is also a dumb post because self meta is dumb

the sun fan 08-20-2018 10:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643695)
i miss haku he's such a fun person to play twg with

learned yesterday that his real name is eman, which I thought was neat

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 10:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Let it be noted I'm ignoring all the times your calling yourself horrible even though we both know you're not and it feeds my wolfread on you from earlier

the sun fan 08-20-2018 10:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643696)
I think me shitposting is nai because I treat this as an excuse to shitpost with friends
This is also a dumb post because self meta is dumb

I love you and I love the things you say, friend

Funnygurl555 08-20-2018 10:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
perhaps this is obv but cel/sunfan can't be w/w. which is cool if cel flips wolf

who_cares973 08-20-2018 10:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643661)
uuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh guys don't kill me im town

also @freezin oh. yeah in the cool event that i dont die this eod, ima look at w_c

Why not look at me now

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I have 5 vests btw

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 10:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Yet I'm mentioning it.

Paradox

the sun fan 08-20-2018 10:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643698)
Let it be noted I'm ignoring all the times your calling yourself horrible even though we both know you're not and it feeds my wolfread on you from earlier

is this directed at me?
fine, whatever

inDheart 08-20-2018 10:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
uh
if i die or sth ignore my not wanting to lynch tps or freezin and make your own reads, since Definitely reading dead reads appears to be a thing this game

Precarious 08-20-2018 10:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
That could, somewhat awkwardly, justify your original post Blind. But then I clarified that it had been discussed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4643518)
People have already gone over this. I looked at the link in the OP instead of the spoiler again and assumed that the different scum totals would carry over.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4643514)
What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What.

Emphasis on:

"People have already gone over this."

Which should have been a hint that, you know, people had gone over the topic already. I also noted the reason for the confusion, that mafiascum differed from the actual setting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4643518)
People have already gone over this. I looked at the link in the OP instead of the spoiler again and assumed that the different scum totals would carry over.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4643522)
This is flimsy at best. Only the top 2 have one less wolf. (6 and 7 T's.) I get the chances, but I highly doubt we rolled that.

You doubled down on both ideas, ignoring the mention of other people, as well as my explanation that mafiascum was not an exact description of this game state.

You then tripled down on the idea, still having even in the most charitable reading not bothered to read what other people had written.

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:55 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643700)
perhaps this is obv but cel/sunfan can't be w/w. which is cool if cel flips wolf

Why not go for sunfan then lol
Why am I the apple of your eye

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 10:55 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
sunfan on a scale of 1-10 how confident are you in funny gurl not wolf?

blindreper1179 08-20-2018 10:55 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4643692)
I use big words sometimes

I agree with you and you comment this? Well done.

Funnygurl555 08-20-2018 10:55 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4643701)
Why not look at me now

5 minutes



also @celery im not lynching sunfan ;______;

this guy's got my BACK

the sun fan 08-20-2018 10:55 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4643708)
sunfan on a scale of 1-10 how confident are you in funny gurl not wolf?

9.8

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:55 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643704)
is this directed at me?
fine, whatever

Were ooooo weeeeee ooooo

Funnygurl555 08-20-2018 10:55 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
wait wc the fuck dude why aren't you doing things

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 10:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643702)
I have 5 vests btw

Snorted out my juice.

Now I want another wagon but I kind of like funnys recent ate like a sucker

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643710)
5 minutes



also @celery im not lynching sunfan ;______;

this guy's got my BACK

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

blindreper1179 08-20-2018 10:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
dbp

YoshL 08-20-2018 10:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Votes from post 1214 to post 1811
Night in 0:04:39

---
:00 good :01 bad

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 10:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
celery

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 10:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Meanwhile blind and precarious duking it out in space

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643713)
wait wc the fuck dude why aren't you doing things

Funny wolf probs
Argument could be made for w/w sunfan

Precarious 08-20-2018 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Is no one going to consider this, seriously?

the sun fan 08-20-2018 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
strongly, strongly against funnygurl dying, I know its dumb meta and everything is dumb but it would come pretty close to blowing my mind if she flipped wolf here

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I kind of hate this

Xiz 08-20-2018 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
k im here 4 min to spare aaayy

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Self pres is sad
funny

Precarious 08-20-2018 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643719)
Meanwhile blind and precarious duking it out in space

Because he's caught and keeps digging himself in deeper.

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4643721)
Is no one going to consider this, seriously?

it's too late for today i think

inDheart 08-20-2018 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4643706)
That could, somewhat awkwardly, justify your original post Blind. But then I clarified that it had been discussed





Emphasis on:

"People have already gone over this."

Which should have been a hint that, you know, people had gone over the topic already. I also noted the reason for the confusion, that mafiascum differed from the actual setting.





You doubled down on both ideas, ignoring the mention of other people, as well as my explanation that mafiascum was not an exact description of this game state.

You then tripled down on the idea, still having even in the most charitable reading not bothered to read what other people had written.

if blind is a wolf, these are almost certainly the wrong reasons

Xiz 08-20-2018 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643694)
i like actually want to vote you for this

ya kiddin?

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 10:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
wc


????

blindreper1179 08-20-2018 10:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4643721)
Is no one going to consider this, seriously?

No cause ya bad

the sun fan 08-20-2018 10:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4643721)
Is no one going to consider this, seriously?

I think blind has met a quota that I didn't think I had set for him
not today and probably not tomorrow imo but I understand why you have your suspicions there

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 10:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
blind what the fuck are you doing lol

YoshL 08-20-2018 10:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Votes from post 1214 to post 1829
Night in 0:02:28

---
:00 good :01 bad

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Prec and blind can be w/w in a very scary world of theatrics and mirrors and smoke and creepy 80s music

the sun fan 08-20-2018 10:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643730)
wc


????

he's a busy man and I think I've decided I'd prefer to kill cel today

blindreper1179 08-20-2018 10:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Precarious wolf, you heard it here first.

Oh wait i called him wolfy way before this.

Funnygurl555 08-20-2018 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643730)
wc


????

im considering this because of the lack of doing things yet being present

Precarious 08-20-2018 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I'll vote Cel over Funny, who has sold me on her game, but there is a better option.

inDheart 08-20-2018 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643729)
ya kiddin?

you're physically here and mentally not and that doesn't translate to caring about the lynch

what you got

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643735)
Prec and blind can be w/w in a very scary world of theatrics and mirrors and smoke and creepy 80s music

ughhhhhh

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
pls look at my reads thing when I die eh

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
blind celery is still trying to solve the game

blindreper1179 08-20-2018 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4643733)
blind what the fuck are you doing lol

I ain't scared


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution