Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 10:46 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643291)
I dont even know what this means tbh

They mean that I'm capable of making that play as a wolf.

Something like Sunfan bussing a teammate is like 95% out of his range. Meaning he almost never makes that play as a wolf.

I'm not convinced my d0 play is in my range because as a wolf I value self preservation more than as a town. But metas are made to be broken after all.

Game related talk: The fact that I have 3 ppl sitting on me for more than half the day is trash. At least sunfan's vote I can understand but tps and xiz have garbage reasons for sitting on me.

Between them, precarious emulating his last wolf game by wallposting then pce outting, and fg and indheart which are gut "fishy" reads, I have my hit list.

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:50 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Oh, I see, nifty

How about precarious, freezin?
Also the ind gut is interesting because I think hes given a ton of insight that's hard to do as a wolf

blindreper1179 08-20-2018 11:01 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643289)
Ok uh.
Let's say I am doing this
Why is it wolfy?

Cluttering the thread. Remaking a point we already get. Not developing. Provides a false presence.

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 11:04 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643296)
Oh, I see, nifty

How about precarious, freezin?
Also the ind gut is interesting because I think hes given a ton of insight that's hard to do as a wolf

To expand on indheart.

He can easily generate content as a wolf so I don't use that to measure his alignment.

I usually look for signs that he is trying to appease people and deflect discussion away from himself which was how he won the last wolf game I played with him.

Tbh indheart is kind of a reach and more of just a general sense of scrutiny. Funny is pretty much "keep on radar and measure how people are interacting with her" which I have not properly done.

Prec tps and to a lesser extent xiz are the big names.

Also I mentioned prec?

Xiz 08-20-2018 11:13 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643269)
from the turbo, when DBP was one vote away from potentially dying







from this game, when DBP was one vote away from potentially dying

yeah I'm really not seeing it Xiz

It must have been an in the moment thing, I can see how you donít see it though putting those quotes next to each other looks different

Xiz 08-20-2018 11:15 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643292)
Never underestimate the chaos meta.

Is this a bait I feel like this is a bait

Xiz 08-20-2018 11:16 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643295)
They mean that I'm capable of making that play as a wolf.

Something like Sunfan bussing a teammate is like 95% out of his range. Meaning he almost never makes that play as a wolf.

I'm not convinced my d0 play is in my range because as a wolf I value self preservation more than as a town. But metas are made to be broken after all.

Game related talk: The fact that I have 3 ppl sitting on me for more than half the day is trash. At least sunfan's vote I can understand but tps and xiz have garbage reasons for sitting on me.

Between them, precarious emulating his last wolf game by wallposting then pce outting, and fg and indheart which are gut "fishy" reads, I have my hit list.

Not really, I wanted a reads list from you. Just post them so I can see where you are please and Iíll get off. I just didnít like how you said no.

Xiz 08-20-2018 11:18 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I mean you have def said more over the day and you put a few things here and there... eh but it would be cool to get like an organized thought post from you

Xiz 08-20-2018 11:19 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Also DBP I thought I was town to you what changed that

the sun fan 08-20-2018 11:26 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
dbp

Celirra 08-20-2018 11:52 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643298)
To expand on indheart.

He can easily generate content as a wolf so I don't use that to measure his alignment.

I usually look for signs that he is trying to appease people and deflect discussion away from himself which was how he won the last wolf game I played with him.

Tbh indheart is kind of a reach and more of just a general sense of scrutiny. Funny is pretty much "keep on radar and measure how people are interacting with her" which I have not properly done.

Prec tps and to a lesser extent xiz are the big names.

Also I mentioned prec?

I didnt think you did...? Maybe I missed it

Why do you have that inclination with fg specifically?


tbh I dont really like this post

Celirra 08-20-2018 11:52 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Saw the prec post, I agree

the sun fan 08-20-2018 01:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643300)
It must have been an in the moment thing, I can see how you donít see it though putting those quotes next to each other looks different

I can see y u would've had that thought. I can't see why u didn't move ur vote if u thought he was town or why u still think that reaction is townie

Tps222 08-20-2018 01:07 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643298)
To expand on indheart.

He can easily generate content as a wolf so I don't use that to measure his alignment.

I usually look for signs that he is trying to appease people and deflect discussion away from himself which was how he won the last wolf game I played with him.

Tbh indheart is kind of a reach and more of just a general sense of scrutiny. Funny is pretty much "keep on radar and measure how people are interacting with her" which I have not properly done.

Prec tps and to a lesser extent xiz are the big names.

Also I mentioned prec?

You're so full of shit lmao. You and DBP are riding this same logic wave with indheart. I am convinced that 2/3 of you are wolves, and that there is a concerted effort to going against either myself or Sunfan right now without any merit aside from vague feelings.

I'm comfortable leaving my vote on you until EoD at this point.

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 01:09 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643302)
Not really, I wanted a reads list from you. Just post them so I can see where you are please and Iíll get off. I just didnít like how you said no.

Meh

I guess I can see this being legit, reminds me of a move charu pulled a while ago

What are your thoughts on indheart and funny specifically?

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 01:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4643322)
You're so full of shit lmao. You and DBP are riding this same logic wave with indheart. I am convinced that 2/3 of you are wolves, and that there is a concerted effort to going against either myself or Sunfan right now without any merit aside from vague feelings.

I'm comfortable leaving my vote on you until EoD at this point.

Why do you only show up to trash me

Celirra 08-20-2018 01:11 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Freezin wheres your fire for this game that you usually have?

You seem to just be like... well, indifferent

You were like this kinda in the fe game, until shit hit the fan, but even then it wasn't to this extent?

Xiz 08-20-2018 01:12 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643320)
I can see y u would've had that thought. I can't see why u didn't move ur vote if u thought he was town or why u still think that reaction is townie

I said it before but I didnít really think about it until during he night

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 01:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643327)
Freezin wheres your fire for this game that you usually have?

You seem to just be like... well, indifferent

You were like this kinda in the fe game, until shit hit the fan, but even then it wasn't to this extent?

I have other things occupying my attention

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 01:17 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Not saying that isn't a legit read because it totally is.

If you try to weaponize it and come at me like a goon later though I'll nuke u.

If I get off work and I'm still the lead wagon you probably see the fire you want but not in a good way

Celirra 08-20-2018 01:24 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I dont know if you're wolfing or not but you're definitely not towning
So I think you're a solid choice if I have no better options (which luckily for you i have a couple of)

the sun fan 08-20-2018 01:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I think I had an epiphany that Cel is a wolf. He hasn't had any associative reads that I can recall, and that's a benchmark of his tow game that I haven't really seen. The only one I remember is him proposing that ind and I might be w/w but it had no supporting reasoning or desire to see one of us flip to further develop the thought

Celirra 08-20-2018 01:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I had an epiphany that sunfan could never be an elephant

who_cares973 08-20-2018 01:35 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Hey celery am I a wolf

inDheart 08-20-2018 01:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643273)
do you mean this



if so, i think i've already answered #1

the other ones aren't questions though, so i don't get what you want.

you at least wanted to say something to #4 but you said no time

do you wanna say something about it now

Celirra 08-20-2018 01:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4643336)
Hey celery am I a wolf

Probably not but I'm not locking you town either eh

who_cares973 08-20-2018 01:50 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Celery confirmed wolf

inDheart 08-20-2018 01:52 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4643277)
I did think it was a good case

It's bizarre to me to have specific feelings only in reaction to other people talking about him

I thought his opinion on Celery would more naturally manifest itself throughout the thread but it didn't. If you literally go into his ISO and ctrl+F "Celirra" then you find opinions about Celirra only in the context of other people bringing Celirra's name up.

This read to me as the classic wolf strategy of "don't talk to your partners unless you have to" because doing so creates interactions in the case one of them flips. I thought Gradiant was invoking this while also doing his best to keep Celirra off of people's minds in general.

Regarding the second post I quoted, you are right, I misinterpreted it but I discarded that conflicting evidence because it was too late to reevaluate the fuller context.

I did actually forget why I toneread Gradiant wolf the first time around because I couldn't really rederive it when I tried again. It wasn't until I was getting town reads on other people that I decided to revisit with a blind eye and try to learn something. That is when I kept consistently noticing the Celirra pattern.

gradiant isn't unique in his treatment of cel though. like, you focusing on the two of them specifically in your case is bugging me. reading his ISO pretty quickly he only gives two affirmative townreads, on xiz and you, ends up retracting the one on you. most others are a joke

and comparing to how he treats some other unnamed people, take a look at what he says/does about syhto, for instance. similar arm's length holding; makes a post about her not having played in a long time so he has no meta basis to say much, and she's not one of his wolf leans. fits the same type of read pattern; would be a decent match for your theory other than it creates a sort of burgeoning wolf team where gradi's soft defending both

so i'm like, why not talk about how he's reading syhto?

also given perfect blowjob, which has been talked about here a couple times, i think he'd be relatively unafraid to touch his partners and would know to try to interact with them; don't think it would just slip his mind. he's proven he can play to outs, and can very likely do better than the "classic" strat

perhaps it's an effect of what time you managed to come back around, but the read you developed came together in a rush. so i'm factoring that in now, just...it's also back onto gradi, who you'd prior stated a wolf lean on, and in that sense feels "easy"

inDheart 08-20-2018 02:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4643278)
1. Funnygurl555
2. inDheart
3. Celirra
4. who_cares973
6. dabackpack
7. Xiz
8. Anti-Pearl FreezinIce
9. blindreper1179
10. Tps222

Right now I have indheart, sunfan, and Precarious town

I didn't think Freezin was a wolf yesterday because of how ridiculously suicidal it would have been for him forcing a thunderdome with sunfan, despite Freezin's consistently shitty play yesterday, unless he actually believed that sunfan was a wolf and was willing to die for it.

But the question I should be asking is if this is within Freezin's wolf range

re: freezin, imo yes

his eod play and play coming into today is, to describe harsher than it really is, "pick someone and tunnel them irrevocably", and him not reading anything makes it hard to challenge him on because it's not like he would give much evidence beyond a shrug emoji and requoting what he posted for how he felt at the time. the overall strat in the first line there is something he does as town, but the second bit, poking at him about it, is usually how i get a read on him and that's not viable here

i think he cares more about eod as town, and he has slightly more glimmers of that coming into today, e.g. asking why i voted him

but i also think he'd be the type to attempt to replicate his town play as a wolf, though, and that's why i think it's in his range, because it's just...worse than some times he's been town

inDheart 08-20-2018 02:03 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643284)
Funnily #1429 made me wolfread dbp more, but then #1430's thought pattern was really good with me

he's right that it's an extremely LOUD move to divert the lynch

i think he's made some rather LOUD plays that would put him on specific teams rather than with just anyone so that's why i've been eeeeh

the sun fan 08-20-2018 02:04 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643335)
I had an epiphany that sunfan could never be an elephant

celirra
Just got voted by an elephant

Celirra 08-20-2018 02:07 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I'm not a peanut though
Elephants eat peanuts right

the sun fan 08-20-2018 02:08 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643352)
I'm not a peanut though
Elephants eat peanuts right

BITCH I will not be charmed

inDheart 08-20-2018 02:08 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4643322)
You're so full of shit lmao. You and DBP are riding this same logic wave with indheart. I am convinced that 2/3 of you are wolves, and that there is a concerted effort to going against either myself or Sunfan right now without any merit aside from vague feelings.

I'm comfortable leaving my vote on you until EoD at this point.

this continues a streak of

extremely self-centered posting

if you could respond to me at any point that'd be greaaaat. ctrl+F your name for what i asked you, because i'd like to understand what you mean in your earlier posts, and i don't currently

inDheart 08-20-2018 02:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
cel why are sunfan and i w/w maybe

Celirra 08-20-2018 02:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
fuck these goddamn peanuts

Celirra 08-20-2018 02:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I forget, but I think I said that because you laid the ground by saying it wouldn't be a uh... whatever the term is for a kill that's made to implicate someone, and then sunfan implicates tps

inDheart 08-20-2018 02:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
getting a dece feeling from blind showing up more this phase

after the thread cleared him a bunch, he doesn't read like he's posting to post or just to maintain that image

the sun fan 08-20-2018 02:18 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643357)
I forget, but I think I said that because you laid the ground by saying it wouldn't be a uh... whatever the term is for a kill that's made to implicate someone, and then sunfan implicates tps

No one ever makes a nightkill to frame the lowest poster; they do just lynch the lowest poster for being the lowest poster

Funnygurl555 08-20-2018 02:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
xiz...................................

what possessed you to do this?


inDheart 08-20-2018 02:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643357)
I forget, but I think I said that because you laid the ground by saying it wouldn't be a uh... whatever the term is for a kill that's made to implicate someone, and then sunfan implicates tps

oh but we like

have opposite opinions on that, so it'd be a bit of a show, no? i talked to him directly about it after he brought up the "syhto knows tps" bit

Celirra 08-20-2018 02:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643360)
No one ever makes a nightkill to frame the lowest poster; they do just lynch the lowest poster for being the lowest poster

It may not be to frame the lowest poster but if its sound enough it could still be used to ones advantage I assume

Funnygurl555 08-20-2018 02:22 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643337)
you at least wanted to say something to #4 but you said no time

do you wanna say something about it now

gradiant was saying that i was contradicting myself. i said i was voting keeping my votes on him for the questions he asked. he took it to mean that i thought that asking questions about why i voted for him was wolfy.

like, i kept trying to say it wasn't the action itself but the way he went around it.

the sun fan 08-20-2018 02:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I've had enough of you, CHEATBAR

People who make lunches based off of "the nightkill was a frame job" have read too much Christie.

Celirra 08-20-2018 02:24 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643363)
oh but we like

have opposite opinions on that, so it'd be a bit of a show, no? i talked to him directly about it after he brought up the "syhto knows tps" bit

Maybe but I also think that's a bit of a simple out; the way I look at it its planting a seed then patting it on the head a bit

Celirra 08-20-2018 02:24 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Cognitive dissonance btw

inDheart 08-20-2018 02:33 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4642722)
Votes from post 5 to post 1051
Night in 0:36:49

---

if a bomb blew up and killed the nonvoters here how many wolves would that be

same question again but for the unvoters

Celirra 08-20-2018 02:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643369)
if a bomb blew up and killed the nonvoters here how many wolves would that be

same question again but for the unvoters

Anywhere between 0 and 6

inDheart 08-20-2018 02:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643367)
Maybe but I also think that's a bit of a simple out; the way I look at it its planting a seed then patting it on the head a bit

but how else do i tell the seed that it's been a good seed

either way i think there are other things that make us not wolves together, like i don't just stick him at the bottom of a reads list at a crucial time when we don't have any wagons and then watch for a reaction from him and have to explain to him what the list means (and same goes for me/dbp)

like you're basically saying yes it's a show, but it's been a pretty long show as is where i would have almost lost a bud, and i'm just imagining the wolfchat were greg would be absolutely fuming at me for my read while having to phone post back to me in thread. not that he'd say it outright but i'm sure he'd find a way to convey it

Celirra 08-20-2018 02:45 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643371)
but how else do i tell the seed that it's been a good seed

either way i think there are other things that make us not wolves together, like i don't just stick him at the bottom of a reads list at a crucial time when we don't have any wagons and then watch for a reaction from him and have to explain to him what the list means (and same goes for me/dbp)

like you're basically saying yes it's a show, but it's been a pretty long show as is where i would have almost lost a bud, and i'm just imagining the wolfchat were greg would be absolutely fuming at me for my read while having to phone post back to me in thread. not that he'd say it outright but i'm sure he'd find a way to convey it

I think this is pretty wifom-y, and whether well intentioned or not some of the stuff mentioned here (wolf hat mention, assuming his feelings, etc) doesnt sit well with me as arguments or points, but that's just me

I'm not writing off the idea, but if anything it helps clears sunfan but not you necessarily

the sun fan 08-20-2018 03:45 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Celery a woof btw

Celirra 08-20-2018 03:50 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I'm just a peanut

Celirra 08-20-2018 03:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Wait I got my analogy backwards
You also cant lunch peanuts though because they're not filling or nutritious enough

inDheart 08-20-2018 03:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642706)
i actually don't want to lynch sunfan this phase because people kept weakly bringing up how he kept talking about tps and that was shady to me. just a heads up to y'all

he isn't a townie town to me though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642709)
Is that the only thing you think people would think he's bad for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642714)
no. that's not what i was trying to get at

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642716)
gradiant

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642718)
ok, i see. So you share views with tps?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642720)
lol honestly i dont remember anything tps has posted.

my vote is staying on you i'm getting a weird vibe from these questions. i don't know what you're trying to get at.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642733)
tps said there was a wolf in the group of people that brought up sunfan mentioning tps twice.

What I was getting at is that that mentioning isn't the only reason people would be scumreading him. That post you made looked like you thought it was, because that shit about him was the only thing you mentioned.

And what questions exactly are you referring to?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642735)
Like give me a multiquote list of all the questions that gave you a 'weird vibe'

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642744)
ohhhhhhhh. then yeah, i agree w/ tps here. well, not that there's definitely a wolf, but you know what i'm trying to get that.



i'm aware it's not the only reason people are scumreading him. that doesn't make using that piece of evidence weird though.



you asked me two q's before this one

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642749)
oh

HELL YEAH TIME TO LEARN THE MULTIQUOTE FEATURE

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642755)
ok i still don't know how this works

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642759)
I DID IT

these two q's were weird

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642761)
Go through all the posts that gave you a vibe and hit the button to the right of the main quote button.when at the last post you want, hit the main quote button.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642763)
really? lmfao

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642764)
beat u to it mwahahaha

why did you care about me quoting the questions, though?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642768)
yeah. i care a lot about tone and figuring out people's perspectives when playing twg.

this felt off to me

along with wanting to figure out what questions were giving weird vibes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642769)
Because i want to see reasoning for votes and the only reasoning you gave is a 'vibe' which i think is a load of shit

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642771)
Me asking you what questions were weird felt off to you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642775)
i initially voted you for liking that sunfan vote from who cares. then i kept it after talking to you for a bit



yeah. why do you care?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642777)
funnygurl

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642779)
let it be known that you're not supposed to ask people why they have a vote on you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642780)
iirc this is how things went back in the day too xD i think i had a perma wolf read on you

you were pretty good at figuring out when i was a wolf though

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642786)
it's not a funny thing to emoji about. You are using me asking for reasoning for a vote as a means to keep that vote. like wtf

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642795)
not quite.

ehhhh, sorry though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642803)
Contradiction

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642814)
it wasn't that you were asking questions in and of itself. it was the questions you chose to ask and how you phrased them.

i don't get why you told me that people had other reasons for thinking sunfan was scummy

i don't know why you asked me if i agreed with tps

i think asking me why i voted the way i did would have sufficed. i did leave a naked vote, and it's nai to ask about that really.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642818)
you're voting me for omgus now.

even if i were contradicting myself, what does that mean gradiant?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642821)
does this mean i'm wolfy or just bad at twg. after a full phase, why does this warrant a vote on me?

why aren't you voting for sunfan? or... other people who have been posting throughout the day

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642835)
1) explain why the phrasing was giving you a 'weird vibe'

2) already explained that it seemed at first that that was the reason you thought people were scumreading him, which was cleared up.

3) because tps had implied the same thing, which i also explained. If you were using people talking about sunfan mentioning tps as a means to lean some people, you would've seen tps' thoughts on that as well.

4) No, you said that me asking you for the reason why you thought i was scum felt off to you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642848)
ok for 4), there's not enough time, but i clarified what i meant gradiant. no need to argue w/ me over what i mean

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642849)
people apparently are okay with funnygurl doing all that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642858)
bullshit

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642864)
wonder who's gonna die

@gradiant ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



ok i'm reading this one more time

they talk past each other in the early bits of the exchange. funny's calling sunfan not a towny town but a bad vote bc of how other people are talking about him, so the main point of that post isn't really the read on sunfan

the bit about tps' posts is right - fg does agree with tps, but apparently without having read his posts

bolded are the questions she picked out as "weird vibe"

i still don't understand the contradiction gradi identified. the two things he bolded in the post where he did that are consistent. someone please tell me if you actually get it bc i don't

"i think asking me why i voted the way i did would have sufficed. i did leave a naked vote, and it's nai to ask about that really."
phrase that sticks out to me bc gradi doesn't need to ask why the vote when she already explained it some by saying "my vote is staying on you i'm getting a weird vibe from these questions. i don't know what you're trying to get at." gradi's follow-up was "what questions do you mean" and then the whole thing happens. like, from that, is he supposed to divine that that's not the original reason for your vote? he at least wanted to pursue the part of your case he knew about

don't like the further responses after this, like "even if i were contradicting myself" (i can't even see the contradiction; why assume it's there?) and "why aren't you voting for sunfan"

the interaction went bad almost from the start and it fed into their votes on each other

the tone that accompanies them has a sense of stubborn expectation of what she wanted her vote to do and be. there's a hint of wolf in the "sorry" i think, like knowing gradi's town and being apologetic for the apparent tunnel and not wanting to move, but it's not much

guess there's something to be said as well for how little suspicion she's gotten this game, which is ???. someone with a more confident townread please talk to me

inDheart 08-20-2018 04:05 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
today feels slow when there's 11 players and we're behind. there shouldn't even be complacency to set in

(he says, having missed quite a bit of the first half himself)

Funnygurl555 08-20-2018 04:07 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
maybe people feel bad since i died d0 the last two games

i'm town though. it would be hella lit if i weren't mislynched for a third straight game for being bad y'all

Funnygurl555 08-20-2018 04:09 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
your posts reeks of hindsight bias by the way. like, c'mon, even xiz didn't know where gradiant was getting at when he asked me if i agreed with tps.

the sun fan 08-20-2018 04:09 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I think funny is town because she told me she is town, inD
its not much more complicated than that and it usually isn't

Funnygurl555 08-20-2018 04:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
how the hell does this game have 75 pages??

Funnygurl555 08-20-2018 04:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
thanks for having my back sunfan

the sun fan 08-20-2018 04:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
ok I lied its a little more complicated than that
she's done a good job of being in the townie mindset, she's evaluating from a non-neutral perspective, specifically from a townie one imo

the sun fan 08-20-2018 04:11 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643385)
how the hell does this game have 75 pages??

61 of them are the first phase lmao

inDheart 08-20-2018 04:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643383)
your posts reeks of hindsight bias by the way. like, c'mon, even xiz didn't know where gradiant was getting at when he asked me if i agreed with tps.

when i say "right" there i just mean "factually accurate", has nothing to do with how gradiant flipped

i don't care for that element of his read

inDheart 08-20-2018 04:18 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643384)
I think funny is town because she told me she is town, inD
its not much more complicated than that and it usually isn't

i'm sure you know this is like, brutally unhelpful

are you saying there's like an entitlement type thing there like you should be reading her correctly

i can't really type that and make it not sound like crap but it's the ooze i get off some of her posts like that one to you

the sun fan 08-20-2018 04:18 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643387)
ok I lied its a little more complicated than that
she's done a good job of being in the townie mindset, she's evaluating from a non-neutral perspective, specifically from a townie one imo

ok this point is very poorly worded
she's not just reacting to things, I think she is reacting to things from a townie mindset

Xiz 08-20-2018 04:20 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
hi

Celirra 08-20-2018 04:20 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I for one dont support having the backs of potential wolves

Xiz 08-20-2018 04:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643362)
xiz...................................

what possessed you to do this?


ffr was a different time back then lol

Xiz 08-20-2018 04:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643324)
Meh

I guess I can see this being legit, reminds me of a move charu pulled a while ago

What are your thoughts on indheart and funny specifically?

Never got around to this

I think funny is a wolf, but i don't know why. I feel like the things i've been trying to pin on her don't make sense fully but really funny's play this game hasn't made much sense either. I'm not sure she believes her reads.

InD hasn't said anything super significant to me, I know he thought i was a wolf at one point but I forgot why, and at least he is talking so I gotta iso him. I skimmed his recent post where he went back and looked at gradiant so i'll look at that. Gimmi a bit.

With such little activity im worried we are going in a wrong direction also but i don't know how yet.

Xiz 08-20-2018 04:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643379)
i still don't understand the contradiction gradi identified. the two things he bolded in the post where he did that are consistent. someone please tell me if you actually get it bc i don't

"i think asking me why i voted the way i did would have sufficed. i did leave a naked vote, and it's nai to ask about that really."
phrase that sticks out to me bc gradi doesn't need to ask why the vote when she already explained it some by saying "my vote is staying on you i'm getting a weird vibe from these questions. i don't know what you're trying to get at." gradi's follow-up was "what questions do you mean" and then the whole thing happens. like, from that, is he supposed to divine that that's not the original reason for your vote? he at least wanted to pursue the part of your case he knew about

don't like the further responses after this, like "even if i were contradicting myself" (i can't even see the contradiction; why assume it's there?) and "why aren't you voting for sunfan"

the interaction went bad almost from the start and it fed into their votes on each other

the tone that accompanies them has a sense of stubborn expectation of what she wanted her vote to do and be. there's a hint of wolf in the "sorry" i think, like knowing gradi's town and being apologetic for the apparent tunnel and not wanting to move, but it's not much

guess there's something to be said as well for how little suspicion she's gotten this game, which is ???. someone with a more confident townread please talk to me

I think you took something similar about something i said about funny and actually made it readable lol. While i was talking about funny's voting logic, you bring up a different point about it.

Xiz 08-20-2018 04:47 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4642882)
Votes from post 5 to post 1208
It is night

---
Final vote count, if you see anything wrong about this, please tell me privately

Gradiants wolf reads were dbp, funny, sun, and ind at the end, so pretty much the entire wagon on him and ind, who was on freezin. I'm surprised nobody picked up on that yet.

I don't think I like the case on DBP that sunfan and ind both did, even though it follows gradian't vote. I wonder like, if they tried to to build momentum there but it was so early in the day it feels more like one of sun/ind are paired with dbp there if dbp is a wolf... they could bus since it's early in the day since there would be a lot of time to hop off, and thats something sunfan does but from how dead the phase has been I don't believe this

YoshL 08-20-2018 04:48 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Votes from post 1214 to post 1511
Night in 6:12:56

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 2 -- FreezinIce -- Xiz (54), Tps222 (3)
  • 1 -- Precarious -- Celirra (45)
  • 1 -- DaBackpack -- inDheart (32)
  • 1 -- the sun fan -- blindreper1179 (18)
  • 1 -- Celirra -- the sun fan (58)
  • 1 -- unvote -- FreezinIce (19)
  • 4 -- not voting -- DaBackpack (18), Funnygurl555 (26), Precarious (1), who_cares973 (20)

Xiz 08-20-2018 04:50 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
i wonder how dirty the wagons are if sunfan is town here

Xiz 08-20-2018 04:52 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
if sun is a wolf i can see funny being more of a partner here, im taking the whole 'i got your back funny' between the two without any merit but i believe funny to be more of a wolf then greg

Xiz 08-20-2018 04:59 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
hey greg what do you think of blind since hes voting you

im thinking of voting you with him

the sun fan 08-20-2018 05:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643400)
i wonder how dirty the wagons are if sunfan is town here

tbh I don't think its incredibly filthy, given that its just how the first phase goes most of the time

the sun fan 08-20-2018 05:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643401)
if sun is a wolf i can see funny being more of a partner here, im taking the whole 'i got your back funny' between the two without any merit but i believe funny to be more of a wolf then greg

dog if you think that there's anything going on between her and I that isn't par for the course then you've missed years of her and I playing together

the sun fan 08-20-2018 05:18 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643402)
hey greg what do you think of blind since hes voting you

im thinking of voting you with him

people keep talking about how they find blind to be pretty similar to previous games and tbh he feels pretty similar to me most of the time

his reasons here are like... a little loose and I suppose that's slightly more indicative of blind!town than anything else (see his read on precarious taking a century to post something being wolfy) but that's mostly making something up for him I don't really know on him

I'm town so don't vote me thanks

inDheart 08-20-2018 05:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
@freezin
i decided i wanna dance after all

run me through what you were thinkin at eod

also you made this comment to syhto earlier:

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4642245)
Lol syhto that move is straight from my playbook

which never got picked up again?

inDheart 08-20-2018 05:26 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4643206)
You had one reason to lynch gradiant, but you didn't give reasons not to. You took one thing you didn't like and went gung ho on him.

he should give reasons not to lynch gradi if he wants to lynch gradi?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution