Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

FreezinIce 08-19-2018 02:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Blind is probably my top town, he is perfectly replicating his tone from last game and I am detecting 0 agenda. And I'm not going to male the mistake of mislynching him again lol

Xiz 08-19-2018 02:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Freezin can you give a reads list of everyone, you can only get out of it by changing your profile picture to a dog. The dog crew lost one of its members so there is an open position

FreezinIce 08-19-2018 02:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Everything coming out of xiz is registering as white noise

? ? ? ?

FreezinIce 08-19-2018 02:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643155)
Freezin can you give a reads list of everyone, you can only get out of it by changing your profile picture to a dog. The dog crew lost one of its members so there is an open position

Jade Harley is half dog.

FreezinIce 08-19-2018 02:26 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
A reads list probably isn't coming any time soon, it would probably be tone reads mostly if I tried now

Xiz 08-19-2018 02:28 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
freezin okay

the sun fan 08-19-2018 02:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643150)
In b4 wolf team is precarious/blind/tps actually lol

I do think tps is the most likely syhto killer

the sun fan 08-19-2018 02:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I didn't change my tune. I said that I dont usually play wolf like u said then, and I say it now. Ur either being lazy or terrible or both.

I know uve said things that uve said as both town and wolf, regardless of frequency, and I dont think I would call my behavior at e o d an "overreaction"

the sun fan 08-19-2018 02:46 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
If gradiant does self pressure, I die
If ind votes me like he said he was thinking about, I die
If fgs confidence in her grad vote wavers enough to move to anyone other than dbp, I die, and if it moves to dbp then its 50/50 still

the sun fan 08-19-2018 02:47 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I can't actually believe that I have to argue that saying "I dont know who the wolves are" is a phrase that I can and have said as both alignments

the sun fan 08-19-2018 02:48 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Definitely more as town too like wtf are u on about

FreezinIce 08-19-2018 02:49 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643161)
I didn't change my tune. I said that I dont usually play wolf like u said then, and I say it now. Ur either being lazy or terrible or both.

I know uve said things that uve said as both town and wolf, regardless of frequency, and I dont think I would call my behavior at e o d an "overreaction"

Your full of it dude, I'm tired of your revisionist history.
At eod u said I was full of shit and tried to lynch me when I brought up that point against you. You completely stonewalled me and it took me finding a quote for you to change that to "well I do a lot of things as both town and scum that's not a good point to make. "

And now you're trying to pass that off as your stance all along? Fuck out of here with that shit

the sun fan 08-19-2018 03:03 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643165)
Your full of it dude, I'm tired of your revisionist history.
At eod u said I was full of shit and tried to lynch me when I brought up that point against you. You completely stonewalled me and it took me finding a quote for you to change that to "well I do a lot of things as both town and scum that's not a good point to make. "

And now you're trying to pass that off as your stance all along? Fuck out of here with that shit

Freezing, I have played so many goddamn games of twg.

Cel says I have the biggest heart in the world, but there are people on DM that have taken an oath to never clear me when rude n0 kills happen due to being burned one too many times by me doing that.

There once was someone who told me that I was too polite as a wolf, so I was a huge asshole next wolfgame.

There are many exceptions to rules I've had to perform over the years. Yes, I spoke generally last word. You and I both did because there were like 5 mins left.

But uve come into today talking about how I cannot be town because of a reaction to something that was nonsense.

Would I kill syhto t make the game more bearable to cel? Almost certainly not, but when uve been wolf like 200 times, u have to do weird shit sometimes. When I spoke earlier though, I basically guaranteed it.

Fwiw I didn't know u were voting me because of my reaction more than anything else, that makes this a lot better on ur end.

I will answer in broad strokes when there is no time left. I do stand by being a lot more certain as a wolf. That is my play most of the time.

the sun fan 08-19-2018 03:08 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643152)
Sunfan do you see inD as town because of your thoughts on freezin

What

I see ind as /probably/ town because he didn't vote me last eod when he easily couldve

the sun fan 08-19-2018 03:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Freezin, I had a strong reaction for I think the same reason u did, that is that we couldve died given the wagon formations. Its y I dont say u overreacted.

the sun fan 08-19-2018 03:17 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I appreciate u inviting to focus on other things I prolly should've let u do that instead of posting a large amount of words.

Idk. I think ur reaction seems kinda townie.

the sun fan 08-19-2018 03:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643167)
What

I see ind as /probably/ town because he didn't vote me last eod when he easily couldve

This also makes sense given he attempted to vote freezin with me and I think it's a point in his favor

FreezinIce 08-19-2018 03:20 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Hmmm.

I guess I can make do with my promise to drop it for now.

Celirra 08-19-2018 03:33 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Sunfan feels very different than his recent games

the sun fan 08-19-2018 03:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643172)
Sunfan feels very different than his recent games

its more that I felt familiar in those, I think

I am trying to be a little bit more like what I want to be like this game

wordsing at Freezin is the opposite direction I want to be going tho

Celirra 08-19-2018 03:45 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643173)
its more that I felt familiar in those, I think

I am trying to be a little bit more like what I want to be like this game

wordsing at Freezin is the opposite direction I want to be going tho

Issue I have with this is it relies on a ton of assumptions and I'm sure you realize that, and I assume you know why its sketch
This basically reads as you attempting to give yourself an alibi for any tone based reads

the sun fan 08-19-2018 03:47 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643174)
Issue I have with this is it relies on a ton of assumptions and I'm sure you realize that, and I assume you know why its sketch
This basically reads as you attempting to give yourself an alibi for any tone based reads

I know, its one of the "phrases wolves often say"

I regret last game and don't want to repeat it, so that might account for some of it

I do think that you can read me town based on some other things though

the sun fan 08-19-2018 03:48 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I think its clear that I've at least been thinking about the game

I think my inD read is pretty developed
I've brought up stuff no one has mentioned like the syhto kill potentially pointing to TPS being a wolf
I think my development on Syhto makes a lot of sense

stuff like that

the sun fan 08-19-2018 03:50 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I think most of the reads I have right now are good too, after moving freezin back to "dunno"

the only thing I feel like I have a not-small chance to be wrong on is the DBP-wolf read

Celirra 08-19-2018 03:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
My biggest worry is that the biggest person not sketching me out this game is xiz
That shouldn't happen

Celirra 08-19-2018 03:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643179)
I think its clear that I've at least been thinking about the game

I think my inD read is pretty developed
I've brought up stuff no one has mentioned like the syhto kill potentially pointing to TPS being a wolf
I think my development on Syhto makes a lot of sense

stuff like that

Self analysis is usually iffy but this is ok? but I dont really like the example you used
Maybe because I didnt get that point

Celirra 08-19-2018 03:55 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
You're right though, I read you town for a lot of things except the differentness of your aura

the sun fan 08-19-2018 04:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643183)
Self analysis is usually iffy but this is ok? but I dont really like the example you used
Maybe because I didnt get that point

which example(s)?

Celirra 08-19-2018 04:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643187)
which example(s)?

The tips one

Tps222 08-19-2018 04:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Despite sunfan repeatedly calling me out all game I still think he's one of the most townie.

and I think [vote]freezn[/vote] is the least townie. Posts like this don't sit well with me:
Quote:

Originally Posted by freezin
Blind is probably my top town, he is perfectly replicating his tone from last game and I am detecting 0 agenda. And I'm not going to male the mistake of mislynching him again lol


Tps222 08-19-2018 04:26 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
i dont know how the vote tag works I guess

freezn

DaBackpack 08-19-2018 04:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643181)
I think most of the reads I have right now are good too, after moving freezin back to "dunno"

the only thing I feel like I have a not-small chance to be wrong on is the DBP-wolf read

I'll give you a townread if you give me a townread

DaBackpack 08-19-2018 04:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I'll give you a townread anyway but still

YoshL 08-19-2018 05:02 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Votes from post 1214 to post 1393
Night in 29:59:07

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- FreezinIce -- the sun fan (36), Xiz (42), Tps222 (2)
  • 1 -- Precarious -- Celirra (21)
  • 1 -- Celirra -- blindreper1179 (5)
  • 1 -- unvote -- FreezinIce (12)
  • 5 -- not voting -- DaBackpack (13), Funnygurl555 (18), inDheart (11), Precarious (0), who_cares973 (18)

blindreper1179 08-19-2018 05:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4643132)
???????????????????????????????????

You had one reason to lynch gradiant, but you didn't give reasons not to. You took one thing you didn't like and went gung ho on him.

blindreper1179 08-19-2018 05:32 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643138)
Her voting logic at the end of d1 was huge especially how much it ties in to gradiant first of all, do you really see all of it as just blah?

Yes i do. It might be in hindsight, i didn't get to read it before the flip.

blindreper1179 08-19-2018 05:34 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643150)
In b4 wolf team is precarious/blind/tps actually lol

You can at most be right on two of those.

blindreper1179 08-19-2018 05:35 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643156)
Everything coming out of xiz is registering as white noise

? ? ? ?

Mostly. It's like he's that porn channel you tried to watch as a kid and sometimes you'd see something relevant like a boob but most of it was static.

blindreper1179 08-19-2018 05:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643166)
Freezing, I have played so many goddamn games of twg.

Cel says I have the biggest heart in the world, but there are people on DM that have taken an oath to never clear me when rude n0 kills happen due to being burned one too many times by me doing that.

There once was someone who told me that I was too polite as a wolf, so I was a huge asshole next wolfgame.

There are many exceptions to rules I've had to perform over the years. Yes, I spoke generally last word. You and I both did because there were like 5 mins left.

But uve come into today talking about how I cannot be town because of a reaction to something that was nonsense.

Would I kill syhto t make the game more bearable to cel? Almost certainly not, but when uve been wolf like 200 times, u have to do weird shit sometimes. When I spoke earlier though, I basically guaranteed it.

Fwiw I didn't know u were voting me because of my reaction more than anything else, that makes this a lot better on ur end.

I will answer in broad strokes when there is no time left. I do stand by being a lot more certain as a wolf. That is my play most of the time.

Self meta self meta self meta self meta

blindreper1179 08-19-2018 05:41 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643179)
I think its clear that I've at least been thinking about the game

I think my inD read is pretty developed
I've brought up stuff no one has mentioned like the syhto kill potentially pointing to TPS being a wolf
I think my development on Syhto makes a lot of sense

stuff like that

If you think tps did the kill, what is the reasoning? Pr hunting? Safe kill? Fear kill?

blindreper1179 08-19-2018 05:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643182)
My biggest worry is that the biggest person not sketching me out this game is xiz
That shouldn't happen

Can you not rely on meta.


=P

Celirra 08-19-2018 05:49 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4643212)
Can you not rely on meta.


=P

wow

the sun fan 08-19-2018 06:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4643211)
If you think tps did the kill, what is the reasoning? Pr hunting? Safe kill? Fear kill?

because syhto knows him kill

the sun fan 08-19-2018 06:43 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
i've been meaning to go back and read DBP's eod that Xiz keeps talking about cuz I really didn't see any similarities in real time

Celirra 08-19-2018 06:45 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
ind/sunfan w/w?

Xiz 08-19-2018 07:03 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
afk for a while

Precarious 08-19-2018 07:03 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Okay, I'm free from my real life obligation now. Catching up.

inDheart 08-19-2018 08:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643220)
ind/sunfan w/w?

i don't believe you believe this

Funnygurl555 08-19-2018 09:01 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4643223)
Okay, I'm free from my real life obligation now. Catching up.

congrats

inDheart 08-19-2018 09:02 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4643195)
Despite sunfan repeatedly calling me out all game I still think he's one of the most townie.

and I think [vote]freezn[/vote] is the least townie. Posts like this don't sit well with me:

can you tell me why that one doesn't sit well with you

blindreper1179 08-19-2018 09:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4643223)
Okay, I'm free from my real life obligation now. Catching up.

I gave you time, but this is wolf posting 101 without any posting afterwords.

inDheart 08-19-2018 09:27 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642729)
alright so

I'm fine with indheart for now

sunfan is fine

Precarious I actually like this game

Syhto is 50/50 which are good odds and we do have some interactions with her

Xiz looks alright

no opinion on WC or Celery actually

let me revisit gradiant

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642741)
what made you say this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642753)
I don't want to get bogged down in details but did you expect her to come back later at some point? (you said "for quite a while")

did she come back in the previous game?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642767)
I still think this is a little weird because the question asked by Syhto was "who hasn't posted yet?" and you respond with "I don't think <this player> will post anytime soon"... which is kind of like taking accountability for somebody you aren't affiliated with (if you're town)

it's just a little weird but not enough by itself

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642774)
this is consistent with what you've said

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642788)
three soft defenses of celery

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642793)
Three soft defenses of Celery despite never having stated a town read on Celery prior

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642796)
Gradiant, do you actually think Celery is town?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642798)
it's suspicious to defend him like that without interacting with him or formulating an actual read on him

for the record, those three posts you mentioned were the only ones mentioning Celirra.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642800)
I need to see if Gradiant ever replied to Cleery at all this game

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642811)
This is the only meaningful post where he interacts with Celery

Gradiant

Celery and Gradiant have not interacted at all this phase and yet Gradiant is there to defend Celery when he gets a bit of heat

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642820)
OK the middle one was not a defense, but I think my point still stands

Gradiant is very cognizant of Celery's presence this phase so far, and ultimately I think the other posts act as defenses for him, despite him never directly reacting to anything Celery does (by directly engaging him for example)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642823)
Normally I'm wary of lynching someone over potential connections but this is the best lead I have atm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642827)
I know but it's just weird

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642830)
@everyone even if gradiant doesn't die remember what I've been saying

if grad or cel flip wolf, look at the other

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642854)
possibly 1 in grad/funny

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642872)
I know this reasoning is unorthodox but it's still my best guess this phase



dbp

lolyou if you think this is a good case, blind or anyone

"no opinion" on celirra, yet gradiant has to be defending him while also not having a read on him

"three soft defenses of celery", one of which is a soft attack, and you can tell he's aware of tps' posts in other posts of his

if he gave a shit about gradi's reads today in the legacy he asked for, he'd actually go read why gradi had those reads and judge for himself

he stated the gradiant scumread early for reactions and then "forgot" what it was about before, you know, he could actually say what it was about, but then wound up with no wolves later and had to go find one again

there's no internal/background towny process going on here because he's a wolf

inDheart 08-19-2018 09:28 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
funny,

can you expand on your 4 answers to gradiant now that we do have the time

inDheart 08-19-2018 09:29 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
don't think i want to lynch freezin

inDheart 08-19-2018 09:32 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643217)
because syhto knows him kill

something something personality/one-person-type kill

been thinking it over and don't think you likely make that nk, or if you do, it'd be decided over your head on the grounds of "kill people you can't lynch" when a lynch almost happened

YoshL 08-19-2018 09:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Votes from post 1214 to post 1415
Night in 25:24:25

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- FreezinIce -- the sun fan (38), Xiz (43), Tps222 (2)
  • 1 -- Precarious -- Celirra (23)
  • 1 -- DaBackpack -- inDheart (17)
  • 1 -- Celirra -- blindreper1179 (13)
  • 1 -- unvote -- FreezinIce (12)
  • 4 -- not voting -- DaBackpack (13), Funnygurl555 (19), Precarious (1), who_cares973 (18)

inDheart 08-19-2018 09:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
hey blind who are prec's partners

blindreper1179 08-19-2018 09:47 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643251)
hey blind who are prec's partners

DBP and ????

the sun fan 08-19-2018 10:35 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I think I have the same problem cel is having with townreading me
I just like
for whatever reason
can't push inD fully into town
and it is p much his "aura" like cel said

blindreper1179 08-19-2018 10:47 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
the sun fan

the sun fan 08-19-2018 10:51 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4643264)
the sun fan

bit out of the blue

the sun fan 08-19-2018 11:02 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
ok yeah I think I'm gonna have to hit Xiz with a "strongly disagree" wrt DBP's EOD emotion being an exact copy of the last game

really don't see the similarities at all

blindreper1179 08-19-2018 11:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643265)
bit out of the blue

I understand you're not sure whether to place people here or there. But the iteration of it in the thread seems like drilling. I don't like it.

the sun fan 08-19-2018 11:15 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4643267)
I understand you're not sure whether to place people here or there. But the iteration of it in the thread seems like drilling. I don't like it.

...what?

the sun fan 08-19-2018 11:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4639797)
you fucking dipshits

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4639799)
what the fuck is wrong with you

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4639802)
get off of me

from the turbo, when DBP was one vote away from potentially dying

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642856)
xiz wtf are you doing

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642872)
I know this reasoning is unorthodox but it's still my best guess this phase

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642880)
ok thank you

from this game, when DBP was one vote away from potentially dying

yeah I'm really not seeing it Xiz

blindreper1179 08-19-2018 11:34 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643268)
...what?

it·er·a·tion
ˌidəˈrāSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
the repetition of a process or utterance.


drill1
dril/Submit
verb
cause (someone) to learn something by repeating it regularly.

Funnygurl555 08-19-2018 11:52 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643247)
funny,

can you expand on your 4 answers to gradiant now that we do have the time

do you mean this

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642835)
1) explain why the phrasing was giving you a 'weird vibe'

2) already explained that it seemed at first that that was the reason you thought people were scumreading him, which was cleared up.

3) because tps had implied the same thing, which i also explained. If you were using people talking about sunfan mentioning tps as a means to lean some people, you would've seen tps' thoughts on that as well.

4) No, you said that me asking you for the reason why you thought i was scum felt off to you.

if so, i think i've already answered #1

the other ones aren't questions though, so i don't get what you want.

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 03:10 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643269)
from the turbo, when DBP was one vote away from potentially dying







from this game, when DBP was one vote away from potentially dying

yeah I'm really not seeing it Xiz

I wasn't in danger of dying yesterday, in the previous game I was in danger of dying because three votes came up rapidly in a CFD

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 03:16 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4643107)
Im agreeing with you on dbp. Although his push towards gradiant had a good theory, i think he put too much into it.

I believed what I found

The alternative was lynching between freezin and sunfan and I still think Gradiant was the best choice there

I think it's ridiculous that you think I put too much work into pushing a specific read. If you think this then you also would have to believe I was attempting to divert a lynch from somebody else (probably freezin or sunfan).

Or, as somebody else said, you would have to think that I was deliberately making a "wow" read because that's my tendency on D0. If this is the case then you have to ask yourself if you think I didn't actually believe in what I was saying at the time.

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 03:22 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643245)


































dbp

lolyou if you think this is a good case, blind or anyone

"no opinion" on celirra, yet gradiant has to be defending him while also not having a read on him

"three soft defenses of celery", one of which is a soft attack, and you can tell he's aware of tps' posts in other posts of his

if he gave a shit about gradi's reads today in the legacy he asked for, he'd actually go read why gradi had those reads and judge for himself

he stated the gradiant scumread early for reactions and then "forgot" what it was about before, you know, he could actually say what it was about, but then wound up with no wolves later and had to go find one again

there's no internal/background towny process going on here because he's a wolf

I did think it was a good case

It's bizarre to me to have specific feelings only in reaction to other people talking about him

I thought his opinion on Celery would more naturally manifest itself throughout the thread but it didn't. If you literally go into his ISO and ctrl+F "Celirra" then you find opinions about Celirra only in the context of other people bringing Celirra's name up.

This read to me as the classic wolf strategy of "don't talk to your partners unless you have to" because doing so creates interactions in the case one of them flips. I thought Gradiant was invoking this while also doing his best to keep Celirra off of people's minds in general.

Regarding the second post I quoted, you are right, I misinterpreted it but I discarded that conflicting evidence because it was too late to reevaluate the fuller context.

I did actually forget why I toneread Gradiant wolf the first time around because I couldn't really rederive it when I tried again. It wasn't until I was getting town reads on other people that I decided to revisit with a blind eye and try to learn something. That is when I kept consistently noticing the Celirra pattern.

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 03:27 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
1. Funnygurl555
2. inDheart
3. Celirra
4. who_cares973
6. dabackpack
7. Xiz
8. Anti-Pearl FreezinIce
9. blindreper1179
10. Tps222

Right now I have indheart, sunfan, and Precarious town

I didn't think Freezin was a wolf yesterday because of how ridiculously suicidal it would have been for him forcing a thunderdome with sunfan, despite Freezin's consistently shitty play yesterday, unless he actually believed that sunfan was a wolf and was willing to die for it.

But the question I should be asking is if this is within Freezin's wolf range

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 03:28 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
The answer is "I don't really know" so I'll have to judge him on his presence this day phase

Celirra 08-20-2018 07:42 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I think I'm ok with not lunching dbp for now

Celirra 08-20-2018 08:01 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Funnily #1429 made me wolfread dbp more, but then #1430's thought pattern was really good with me

the sun fan 08-20-2018 09:19 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4643278)
But the question I should be asking is if this is within Freezin's wolf range

ChAoS

Celirra 08-20-2018 09:34 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Why is freezin being defaulted to by a bunch of you schmucks

the sun fan 08-20-2018 09:52 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4643270)
it·er·a·tion
ˌidəˈrāSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
the repetition of a process or utterance.


drill1
dril/Submit
verb
cause (someone) to learn something by repeating it regularly.

Ok uh.
Let's say I am doing this
Why is it wolfy?

the sun fan 08-20-2018 09:53 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643288)
Why is freezin being defaulted to by a bunch of you schmucks

well, it's in his range

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:35 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643290)
well, it's in his range

I dont even know what this means tbh

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 10:38 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643287)
ChAoS

Never underestimate the chaos meta.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution