Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 11:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

FFA didn't want a mass claim. I'm the one who wanted one.

leetic 04-30-2020 11:51 PM

If jessie was a godfather, the one cop already used his shot and other cops would be unlikely.
If jessie was rolecop, most of the roles should already be known by the wolf team
If jessie was a roleblocker, that's only really useful if there is an SK

I don't really see why any of these are good enough to risk losing thread presence

leetic 04-30-2020 11:53 PM

I guess the main thing I can't wrap my head around is why any wolf team would resort to desperate measures when they were in a very comfortable position in the start of D3. It all seems like it would be a needless risk.

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728581)
If jessie was a godfather, the one cop already used his shot and other cops would be unlikely.
If jessie was rolecop, most of the roles should already be known by the wolf team

I don't really see why any of these are good enough to risk losing thread presence

Fuck if I know. They might know something we don't. I'm just spitballing here

Maybe it's not jessie, but someone like dusk or bolth

leetic 04-30-2020 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728583)
Fuck if I know. They might know something we don't. I'm just spitballing here

Maybe it's not jessie, but someone like dusk or bolth

But why would they do such a thing to divert the lynch in the first place? They didn't need any such tactics to take down psycho or Xiz.

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728584)
But why would they do such a thing to divert the lynch in the first place? They didn't need any such tactics to take down psycho or Xiz.

bro I dunno, all I have are the facts that he's lying

the other thing I brought up yesterday is that he thought he could weasel out of it tomorrow after I'm mislynched.

remember when he didnt actually wanna hardclaim cop? that's because he wanted plausible deniability for when I flipped town. but I forced him to actually claim so that he cant weasel out of it. now that he's actually claimed he is just delaying his demise.

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728584)

I mean multiple people expressed wanting to investigate Jessie and have her do more and FFA did try his damn best to reflect it to DBP, normally a player who doesnt show for most of the phase, without hardclaiming

Funny was the nightkill, someone who's entire scum list was "totally Jessie"

Like this accusation that DBP has isnt coming from no where

MixMasterLar 05-1-2020 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728580)
FFA didn't want a mass claim. I'm the one who wanted one.

I dont wanna spend time at this moment looking back but I'm pretty sure there was a point he agreed with you.

I know he was for it eventually happening in the event we kept Xiz alive. Pretty sure he mentioned it after

DaBackpack 05-1-2020 12:02 AM

Remember that FFA almost got me instalynched and even then he never ACTUALLY claimed cop.

He was totally willing to "pretend to be cop" to get me lynched, but then say "lol I never actually hard claimed cop!" as a way to cover his ass.

This man was also willing to let Xiz live until the end of the game because "I told you he was a wolf!! let's lynch him"

He has a history of making plans to set up advantageous LYLO/MYLOs

Bolth mannn 05-1-2020 12:03 AM

Dbp, I don’t understand why you chose to holster? Did you really have no suspicions?

leetic 05-1-2020 12:04 AM

Am I the only one who's a little weirded out by Haku's behavior? They are watching what's going on but not meaningfully engaging with the discussion

MixMasterLar 05-1-2020 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728590)
Am I the only one who's a little weirded out by Haku's behavior? They are watching what's going on but not meaningfully engaging with the discussion

Youre not.
But he does it as both alignments.

Him coming to defend FFA but not stating he's voting along side him feels very middle of the road even for him tho

DaBackpack 05-1-2020 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728589)
Dbp, I don’t understand why you chose to holster? Did you really have no suspicions?

Because it's mechanically correct to holster in early game, especially in C9++ setups

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Roleblocker

I think there was a mafia universe thread about it but this wiki page describes it too

leetic 05-1-2020 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728586)
I mean multiple people expressed wanting to investigate Jessie and have her do more and FFA did try his damn best to reflect it to DBP, normally a player who doesnt show for most of the phase, without hardclaiming

Funny was the nightkill, someone who's entire scum list was "totally Jessie"

Like this accusation that DBP has isnt coming from no where

The FG kill is pure WIFOM, she could have been shot because jessie was scared or to make jessie look bad. The jessie wagon also only really gained traction after DBP's wagon nearly insta'd. I still think this "Mikey did it to save jessie" brings up more questions than it solves

DaBackpack 05-1-2020 12:08 AM

town roleblocker has the highest chance of hitting a town PR in the first night. it becomes more useful the further along it is. after leetic claimed and xiz flipped, it felt safer to actually use to stop a NK

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728590)

I'm not quite sure myself what's the most meaningful way to engage this.

leetic 05-1-2020 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728595)
I'm not quite sure myself what's the most meaningful way to engage this.

Who do you think is more likely to be telling the truth? If Mikey is telling the truth, who's the third scum? If Mikey is not telling the truth, who are his partners?

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728596)
Who do you think is more likely to be telling the truth? If Mikey is telling the truth, who's the third scum? If Mikey is not telling the truth, who are his partners?

I'd need more Jessie/Duskfall/ShadoWolfe content at this point before getting into this.

leetic 05-1-2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728598)
I'd need more Jessie/Duskfall/ShadoWolfe content at this point before getting into this.

Lame

flashflash account 05-1-2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728581)

(it's not)