Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

flashflash account 12-9-2019 10:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Funnygurl has died. They were...

Red.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends in roughly 12 hours, at 10:00 AM Central/Server time.

Funnygurl555 12-10-2019 11:09 AM

inDheart has died. They were...

Green.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends in roughly 12 hours, at 10:00 PM Central/Server time.

ok pce fam

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 11:24 AM

RIP.

I'ma reread FG on my first break to see if there's any other w/w tidbits she left but aorn my thoughts still land on sunfan.

Xel I'ma need to see more from you today in terms of your thoughts on a game solution please and thank you

As an aside, I hope ffa is alright cause the hour delay is worrying me.

K see y'all in an hour or two

inDheart 12-10-2019 11:36 AM

the sun fan 12-10-2019 11:40 AM

p sure its charu

not sure I can even lynch star for that eod
xel /probably/ isn't going to vote for his partner like that
kinda don't think that fg puts her partner in her scumreads like she put shado in and it really, really doesn't feel like town was just winning THAT hard yesterday

the sun fan 12-10-2019 11:45 AM

ever lynch star*

Charu 12-10-2019 11:53 AM

I was actually expecting star to get kill there

Charu 12-10-2019 11:55 AM

Anyways, I know the drill. I'm pretty much prime candidate for a lynch, so I hope y'all don't become complacent because the game ain't ending with my death. That's what happened last time when I decided to TWG hard.

XelNya 12-10-2019 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704664)
RIP.

I'ma reread FG on my first break to see if there's any other w/w tidbits she left but aorn my thoughts still land on sunfan.

Xel I'ma need to see more from you today in terms of your thoughts on a game solution please and thank you

As an aside, I hope ffa is alright cause the hour delay is worrying me.

K see y'all in an hour or two

Ay dude you didn't pay attention to my d0 at all

I tried to cfd her on d0 if you think i'm a wolf potential, you need your head checked

I don't need to explain shit

XelNya 12-10-2019 12:16 PM

Also thanks scum player ind was one of my worst reads so thanks for solving that for me

XelNya 12-10-2019 12:24 PM

Also gonna publically announce I think I am down to watch sunfam and charu dome it out

I find star being a wolf less likely rn but that may change on a reread when i get home

Charu 12-10-2019 12:45 PM

What, you think thesunfan is the last wolf if I'm not the wolf?

star-crossed 12-10-2019 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704202)
I won't f5 over and over to spam it but like
I am about as strongly against an fg lynch as I can be for today

Quote:

Quote:

I am not saying you have to be perfect, but FG is someone that you have at least claimed to understand well, while also having been burnt by her before somewhat recently. If you are a wolf, you were absolutely playing your agenda end of day 0. Otherwise, the story here is that wolves pretty much got lucky that you were defending her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704462)

fg its just feels, same as it ever was. Her intermittent posts really do a good job of holding me over and she could easily jump up to where Xel is, if not higher, if she does one of like 5 things.

Translation: "I really really want FG to be town and I am giving her every excuse to be one of my best reads if she just shows up, even though the last time I was talking about her I did not like her interaction with me and had questions, somehow this did not even get a mention in my read wall, but I have plenty of time to talk about how Shado doesn't smell like almonds"

Meanwhile, you make this whole song and dance of trying to divine if I am wolfy from the amount of words in my posts or something. Which feels by comparison, that even though I am technically higher in your reads, I am the one you prefer to have people's attention on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704621)
I think I'm going to let it ride and eat popcorn

Then at the end you pretend not to care what happens, even though you previously had a very strong preference for Charu, and a slight preference for Shado over FG. For reasons I will need you to explain.

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 12:53 PM

Hey star how ya feeling today?

star-crossed 12-10-2019 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704676)
Hey star how ya feeling today?

I'm OK. I think this is going to be the first day of the game that I actually enjoy. How about you?

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704678)
I'm OK. I think this is going to be the first day of the game that I actually enjoy. How about you?

Glad to hear it. Yesterday seemed rough with how hard on yourself you were being. Any idea what brought that all on?

I'm good, thanks for asking. Just glad my spark wasn't leading me in the wrong direction ;)

Charu 12-10-2019 01:04 PM

...Y'know, if thesunfan is wolf, this lead up actually makes absolute sense.

Something just clicked in my head after I read star's post. I don't know if he actually read Poptart as a hider if he is wolfing, but I do know that thesunfan is one of those folks who likes to put meta plays into the forefront when he's wolfing.

I already mentioned in my last reads that thesunfan is reminding me of a moment back at Mafia Universe during a hydra. I think he was hydraing on AA, but it's been such a long time that I don't really recall what the beef was ever about. I just know it had to do something with a meta read or something.

But star just brought up a very good series of posts that showcase something that thesunfan NEVER EVER does as a wolf. He will NEVER BUS. No matter the circumstances.

...It's odd, he's using meta and now I'm using a meta read, but I promise you that he has stated this as a fact in the many times he's played this game. He simply doesn't bus, it's not in his playstyle and he will tell you this 100% of the time.

The fact he wasn't going all in on his own meta read against me about me randomly killing someone for the sake of randomness makes me think he hit a dead end with that call out.

Oh my god...

star-crossed 12-10-2019 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704680)
...Y'know, if thesunfan is wolf, this lead up actually makes absolute sense.

Something just clicked in my head after I read star's post. I don't know if he actually read Poptart as a hider if he is wolfing, but I do know that thesunfan is one of those folks who likes to put meta plays into the forefront when he's wolfing.

I already mentioned in my last reads that thesunfan is reminding me of a moment back at Mafia Universe during a hydra. I think he was hydraing on AA, but it's been such a long time that I don't really recall what the beef was ever about. I just know it had to do something with a meta read or something.

But star just brought up a very good series of posts that showcase something that thesunfan NEVER EVER does as a wolf. He will NEVER BUS. No matter the circumstances.

...It's odd, he's using meta and now I'm using a meta read, but I promise you that he has stated this as a fact in the many times he's played this game. He simply doesn't bus, it's not in his playstyle and he will tell you this 100% of the time.

The fact he wasn't going all in on his own meta read against me about me randomly killing someone for the sake of randomness makes me think he hit a dead end with that call out.

Oh my god...

You just reminded me of something else I was thinking about last night. I see the fact that sun fan is clearly most familiar with Subaru's meta from the way he gave reads on Subaru, as possibly connected to him being able to most easily figure out he could be the hider.

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 01:12 PM

Part of me wants yell out in joy that you guys are finally seeing what I've been saying, but a larger part is not liking the sudden unity on sunfan in a phase I think its crucial to reassess in.

star-crossed 12-10-2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704682)
Part of me wants yell out in joy that you guys are finally seeing what I've been saying, but a larger part is not liking the sudden unity on sunfan in a phase I think its crucial to reassess in.

Oh I'm reassessing everything, this is just my starting place.