Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 09:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

ninja'd hardcore
great
oh well at least it's moving in the right direction

inDheart 12-9-2019 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704523)
yeah honestly
I was about to post about how this game just kind of feels like the wolves might be getting buried in postcount or something

i forget if i told you this in a game before, i definitely haven't posted it in this game yet because it's stupid

i have a stupid little checkbox on my mental concept of your wolf game for "the bit of d0 where he leaves for a little while and is loud about it and bumps into all the chandeliers on his way out" and this game passes that

and now i don't know what to do because it's obviously a recurring thought that can overwhelm whatever else you're doing

flashflash account 12-9-2019 09:13 PM

Votes:

Charu -> ShadoWolfe
the sun fan -> Charu
star-crossed -> Charu
inDheart -> Funnygurl555
ShadoWolfe -> Funnygurl555

Charu- 2 (the sun fan, star-crossed, )
Funnygurl555- 1 (inDheart, ShadoWolfe, )
ShadoWolfe- 1 (Charu, )

inDheart 12-9-2019 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704527)
Can anyone with a hard town read on FG explain their reasoning to me, please?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704528)
I've played with town FG. I've played with wolf FG. I'm not saying I have a grip on her wolfgame at all, but I do feel like I know and like her well enough to know when something's off, and something's definitely off.

I've gone back thru her posts and she has a grand total of 6-8 posts related to thoughts on the game depending on your definition of "game-related", and of those three are distinctly opportune posts where she questioned sunfan's post that was already getting pressure, asked me where my head was when I was being mentioned in thread. Her top suspect seems to generally match thread.

It's like a classic case of UTR wolfing. Someone tell me why I'm wrong

Funnygurl

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704529)
ninja'd hardcore
great
oh well at least it's moving in the right direction

you type fast
how's your wpm

the sun fan 12-9-2019 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704530)
i forget if i told you this in a game before, i definitely haven't posted it in this game yet because it's stupid

i have a stupid little checkbox on my mental concept of your wolf game for "the bit of d0 where he leaves for a little while and is loud about it and bumps into all the chandeliers on his way out" and this game passes that

and now i don't know what to do because it's obviously a recurring thought that can overwhelm whatever else you're doing

why do I bump into all the chandeliers I'm not that tall...
I can't tell if this is a town-read or a scum-read

I also kind of figured you would've thought it was wolfy of me to post so many words about why I think Charu is a wolf since I know that was part of your read (and maybe not a bad one)

I would've voted for fg if shado didn't just now

Charu 12-9-2019 09:14 PM

Alright, I just got done with a small Halo session.

My game face is (sort of) on!

star-crossed 12-9-2019 09:15 PM

You know, before right now I was not even sure if FG flipping red would make Shado look better.

Charu 12-9-2019 09:16 PM

Well I mean... Funny did post slank

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704532)
you type fast
how's your wpm

no I typed posts 1 and 2 together after going thru EoD and her ISO and then didn't want the original question to get lost in my own answer to it so I split it and posted it as two posts and then saw you had already voted her and stolen my thunder spark

Charu 12-9-2019 09:16 PM

Why we votin' her? Is it because of lack of posts?

That's probably the correct thing to do, but I dunno fam.

star-crossed 12-9-2019 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704339)
in the last few min of eod i learned that one of my housemates went awol and no one's heard from her

still awol, idk

obv slank cover but i meant to be around

I thought this was mostly about yesterday though.

Charu 12-9-2019 09:17 PM

still awol

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704535)
You know, before right now I was not even sure if FG flipping red would make Shado look better.

I look great FYI

inDheart 12-9-2019 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704533)
why do I bump into all the chandeliers I'm not that tall...
I can't tell if this is a town-read or a scum-read

I also kind of figured you would've thought it was wolfy of me to post so many words about why I think Charu is a wolf since I know that was part of your read (and maybe not a bad one)

I would've voted for fg if shado didn't just now

it is a scum twinge among what is ?probably? just a body-of-work townread otherwise, that probably shouldn't even be indicative of anything, but it's how pattern recognition goes sometimes

i have previously written novels about how you read charu early game but i've also forgotten the entire midsection of those

the sun fan 12-9-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704530)
"the bit of d0 where he leaves for a little while and is loud about it and bumps into all the chandeliers on his way out"

https://youtu.be/GDPhoOmW7WA?t=1526

Charu 12-9-2019 09:22 PM

thesunfan, did you convince Ms. Star to vote with you?

sunfan...

sunfaaaaaaaaan...

inDheart 12-9-2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704542)
still awol

or as the trendy kids say, "a-wall"

but it's as much about the note(s) she left on today

star-crossed 12-9-2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704353)
So with FG, Charu is arguing there is a notable playfulness that has not been the case for her other recent wolf games. And sun fan likes her for...some reason, probably the stupid vintage thing. I cannot speak to that as much since I have not played with her recently. But I would argue that this being a turbo, T-Force being here, mood outside of the game, or who a wolf partner is, could be factors that would muddy that. But I do imagine it can be tiring to be a wolf repeatedly, and that that could make it harder to have a good performance, so I understand that aspect.

Basically her main read is, star isn't being weird and T-Force is still pushing her ---> voting T-Force. She also likes sun fan for the unaligned read with T-Force/Subaru. T-Force pointed out that the push being on T-force specifically kind of muddies things, and I agree. Because while she made an effort to explain clearly what she liked about me, she does not really try to engage with T-Force's info too much. Which is explainable by their rivalry to an extent, but still notable.

Pretty late in the day she comments on this. I will point out, that Charu's big reads list (which I will talk about in another post) was similarly guilty of this, in my opinion. The take seems reasonable enough.

What she is doing fits together logically, but that is relatively easier to do when you are only focusing on a few players and have the least posts. Personality wise, she seems at least somewhat similar to when we were wolves together in the Turbo, albeit she definitely did not go full wolfweab there. Haha.

(Click through to the original post to see quotes)

the sun fan 12-9-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704546)
thesunfan, did you convince Ms. Star to vote with you?

sunfan...

sunfaaaaaaaaan...

why aren't you fighting me with words and are instead fighting me with emotions

its new and the fact that that image is the tiniest bit cute is bothersome

Charu 12-9-2019 09:25 PM

Okay, this might seem bad everyone but...

...I don't have a strong wolf read yet at the end of the second phase.