Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

Charu 12-9-2019 03:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Watch one of the wolves be one of the two actively changing their reads and explaining what's going on in there head as clear as they could.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 03:46 PM

Y xel screaming town 4 u charu

And u know that I love you more than shado does

Do u think panic is a sign of star's wolf game or something?
Same 4 ind

Charu 12-9-2019 03:46 PM

star-crossed 12-9-2019 03:47 PM

The person I feel best about currently is actually InD, based on the level of complexity of his thoughts and interactions. Read development on FG and T-Force seems very genuine. High engagement in the last hour of day (22 posts). The bird comparisons.

I think I lean toward Shado's play at the end of the day making more sense from a Vanilla Human acting alone though I need to dig deeper into it.

47 posts from Xel in 12 hours is insane. Do I need to make sure this is not a blind spot still, yes.

But ^ is who I am least inclined to vote currently.

sun fan's reads seem really aligned with the game state so far and I think that reduces the number of people he can sensibly be a wolf with if that makes sense.

Charu 12-9-2019 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704413)
Y xel screaming town 4 u charu

And u know that I love you more than shado does

Do u think panic is a sign of star's wolf game or something?
Same 4 ind

Just the way Xel posted, and then just sprouted a reads list without being asked or even being in the center of attention

Like what the heck?

Also, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

inDheart no, his wolf is super calm no matter what so I don't think I can just lump him from just glancing at his posts. I'd probably have to actually read hard and make some trouble for him to start sweating. He's just that type of player though, wolf or not.

star though, probably tbh.

inDheart 12-9-2019 04:11 PM

i totally thought xel said somewhere he might try to play more of the game instead of just picking at people but now i can't find it. i think it was before this game

dunno how i feel about patting him on the back because just getting a list of colored names out, without much comment to it because he wants people to ~discuss~, is not exactly the level he'd go to if prodded in longer games, it's like...the passable-for-d0 standard

if im honest i thought him being around more could be trying to stay out of lynch candidacy as the hider

my memory of his wolf games is weirded by him not really liking to play games he's losing, which here he's doing better than

inDheart 12-9-2019 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704408)
Not for star's eyes only people on the NA side of the Atlantic are allowed to view

star seems less town to me today

I cant put my finger on it and I am guilty of not reading everything super deeply yet, so maybe that will change, but I think its noteworthy

tell me more

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704409)
shado what's your headspace rn

mood

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704410)
If I take the folks out that I think are actually viable voting candidates I am left with...

Funnygurl555
ShadoWolfe
thesunfan

Funny because, as slap happy as she is, she hasn't done anything significant to show what she's thinking besides her take on shadow (and currently thesunfan). YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, I'M WARY OF YOU

Shadow because, well I just don't trust him. You know when you're walking around campus or your work place and you see a student/customer that just gives you bad vibes? That's what I'm getting from Shadow, even though he's being friendly. I think it has to do with his non-chalant callouts to those that have called him out already.

thesunfan because he's using this kill as a means to frame me for... dumb crud? No clue, he seems to have gotten a "AHA, GOTCHA" mindset. I don't recall ever making random kills before in the last, err............... idk games ago, but I certainly actually think about kills and don't just point at a random and hope the best. I only do that when there's no thinking involved though, dohoho.

what is a "viable voting candidate"

star-crossed 12-9-2019 04:47 PM

While I was driving I was pondering the nightkill situation. From the article FFA posted I understand it to be that both targets die.

So unless the wolves did the meme play of roleblocking themselves, Subaru was actually picked for the kill.

Funnygurl, Shado, Charu, Xel were all neutral to negative on Subaru. Sun fan called him "lock town". InD and I had him as top 2 town reads, but InD tried to hint he would be hiding with Sun fan. Which leaves Sun fan and I as the most likely people who wolves may hope are hiding behind Subaru if Subaru is not the hider. (If the hider's goal is to pick a town person who is not going to die.)

I do not really see this as implicating anybody in particular but Subaru seems like a better kill for teams sun fan is not on. Since he probably should be blocking InD.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 04:56 PM

alright, finally finished with the last final that I am going to both with seriously studying for

gonna read everything and hopefully make at least one person laugh other than myself

inDheart 12-9-2019 05:08 PM

last hour stuff

shado seems extremely loose and maybe that's what i don't like. it's one thing to not know what to do/have trouble with d0, it's another to give it a try anyway and take it semi-seriously. people can funpost, i just wasn't getting the sense that things were solidifying until i started talking to him directly more, and then self pres kind of gave him an out to having a read at eod. star sees this

still like charu trying to engage with subaru. don't like his reads as much since it's like he's closing off any other curiosity he could have about the game, when he just told me he had like 4 reads, but it does track with him saying he doesn't know who a wolf is by then and trying to find one

funny saying the vc sux is another point of attentiveness to who gets lynched

enjoy xel asking funny to widen net actually if trevor wasn't an option

track this post from star forward to today and i think the processes are pretty similar. boy this is tough

top half of page 5 is all varying degrees of floaty; in terms of floatiness perhaps charu > xel> shado > fg?

was interesting that i swayed charu in 342, i suppose; following people is weird when you have so many towns but like also he knows i don't share that read so i still don't know what to think

people focus up more after this; shado and star are not entirely lynch focused yet bc of their convo but then shado just kinda has a subaru suspicion appear. funny fencesits but comments on subaru's reads. xel says she's "crowd surfing" which is rather apt. like besides the meta reasons that get shouted at bottom of page, she seems like a fiiine wagon candidate which xel and i get on for here

@xel #425, how are thoughts on the things you had going on with funny yesterday shaping up?

i feel like this didn't change too much for me other than maybe i shouldn't call fg a great blue heron and shado is still just kinda...there. i forgot to tune back into sunfan's posts and i'm wondering whether the absence was semi-strategic, though initially i definitely came away with the impression that he was using the last couple minutes ~well and wanting to be on A Wagon

inDheart 12-9-2019 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704433)
While I was driving I was pondering the nightkill situation. From the article FFA posted I understand it to be that both targets die.

So unless the wolves did the meme play of roleblocking themselves, Subaru was actually picked for the kill.

Funnygurl, Shado, Charu, Xel were all neutral to negative on Subaru. Sun fan called him "lock town". InD and I had him as top 2 town reads, but InD tried to hint he would be hiding with Sun fan. Which leaves Sun fan and I as the most likely people who wolves may hope are hiding behind Subaru if Subaru is not the hider. (If the hider's goal is to pick a town person who is not going to die.)

I do not really see this as implicating anybody in particular but Subaru seems like a better kill for teams sun fan is not on. Since he probably should be blocking InD.

the three people being you/me/sunfan means we recreated that same triad i guess

i don't think sunfan necessarily doesn't kill subaru; i think i could possibly have let slip that i'm not the hider in some other way, so he doesn't have to think about it. i do think he'd be one of the most attuned to looking for info like that in the playerlist, but unsure how much his irl would limit how hard he looks

XelNya 12-9-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704416)
Just the way Xel posted, and then just sprouted a reads list without being asked or even being in the center of attention

Like what the heck?

Also, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

inDheart no, his wolf is super calm no matter what so I don't think I can just lump him from just glancing at his posts. I'd probably have to actually read hard and make some trouble for him to start sweating. He's just that type of player though, wolf or not.

star though, probably tbh.

Ok i like this post but i'm gonna add to it to my own detrimit

My last post of yesterday has the statment that i lied about a part of my list (fg being green)

Does thst change anything about your response to sunfan

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704433)

How what

star-crossed 12-9-2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704439)

How what

Be more specific please

the sun fan 12-9-2019 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703971)
If I wanted to pocket you I would probably try to be funny or something

probably never wolf w/ xel imo

star-crossed 12-9-2019 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704438)
the three people being you/me/sunfan means we recreated that same triad i guess

i don't think sunfan necessarily doesn't kill subaru; i think i could possibly have let slip that i'm not the hider in some other way, so he doesn't have to think about it. i do think he'd be one of the most attuned to looking for info like that in the playerlist, but unsure how much his irl would limit how hard he looks

That is probably fair. And I am not saying it is impossible a team with him would not find Subaru likely enough a hider to go for it. But it is still less of a "safe" option for sun, than others.

star-crossed 12-9-2019 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704443)
probably never wolf w/ xel imo

That of all messages is where you decided that? Lol

the sun fan 12-9-2019 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704445)
That of all messages is where you decided that? Lol

...yes?
I am not really looking for not w/w, it just kind of got to me and I knew I was going to forget it otherwise

is it that laughable?

inDheart 12-9-2019 05:49 PM

unavailable for a while but should be able to come back

sorry for leaving on fencesitting, i think i just need to see things happen after not getting very far

the sun fan 12-9-2019 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704112)
the sun fan, I'm proud of myself.

I'm not reading you wolf.

I hope you're not a wolf.

PS, I wish I could be partners with you still as a wolf.

listen here you little bitch I'll have you know that I graduated at the top of

XelNya 12-9-2019 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704448)
...yes?
I am not really looking for not w/w, it just kind of got to me and I knew I was going to forget it otherwise

is it that laughable?

Sunfan confirmed funniest joke all game