Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 01:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704336)
(2) that I was having an internal conflict with the fact that I sussed Funny, but thought she was afk. And then even when she wasn't in the last few minutes I kind of thought the more late wagons we have, the more likely we are to out the Hider without being that much more likely to hit a wolf.

in the last few min of eod i learned that one of my housemates went awol and no one's heard from her

still awol, idk

obv slank cover but i meant to be around

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 01:34 PM

charu seems fine to me rn. sunfan's tinfoiling. i don't like it

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 01:35 PM

shado's usually a likable player to me and i aint there w/ him yet. 'tis weird

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 01:35 PM

sunfan you srs w/ the charu thing

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 01:36 PM

unvote nah sunfan saved my ass last phase prolly shouldn't

star-crossed 12-9-2019 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704003)
Can you answer the question first?
Cause tbh I'm not loving that you wanna shade me after reading my question without even answering the question

Also Shado, I just wanted to say, I never saw this message yesterday. I saw the first question, and was just kind of like, I already addressed it so he will see it when he gets there and then I will see if he still has questions. But it puts more context to why things were getting prickly. Which I am sorry for my part in. I may have been biased by being tired of having the entire day be about my question to Subaru, but to me it seemed like an easy enough thing for you to pretend to solve around as a wolf. None of your posts at the time really showed ... a spark I guess, is why I was trying to warn you that I needed more from you in order to not want to hang you. But I did not phrase it that warmly.

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704341)
shado's usually a likable player to me and i aint there w/ him yet. 'tis weird

Rood. I think it's cause our only interaction this game was me calling you unfunny and not a gurl.

More seriously tho,
Would you say I'm normally *less* likeable as a wolf?

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704345)
Rood. I think it's cause our only interaction this game was me calling you unfunny and not a gurl.

More seriously tho,
Would you say I'm normally *less* likeable as a wolf?

tbh no you seem about the same bc you're a hard wolf to spot, 'least for me

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704344)
Also Shado, I just wanted to say, I never saw this message yesterday. I saw the first question, and was just kind of like, I already addressed it so he will see it when he gets there and then I will see if he still has questions. But it puts more context to why things were getting prickly. Which I am sorry for my part in. I may have been biased by being tired of having the entire day be about my question to Subaru, but to me it seemed like an easy enough thing for you to pretend to solve around as a wolf. None of your posts at the time really showed ... a spark I guess, is why I was trying to warn you that I needed more from you in order to not want to hang you. But I did not phrase it that warmly.

You're fine. You said as much yesterday so I knew what you wanted from me, I'm just never been magical enough to produce deep conclusions from shallow D0 drivel and likely never will be. It's fine tho, aint the first time my weak D0s get me (nearly) mislynched.

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704347)
tbh no you seem about the same bc you're a hard wolf to spot, 'least for me

K good cause I was gonna sayyy
Hahaha last game we were getting on magnificently and I was the Villian in Chief

inDheart 12-9-2019 01:53 PM

starting laptop up

im dispensing w my own doomsday scenario rn bc now im convinced sunfan would just block me if that was the road he was going and not out himself, no matter how much he's tickled by the idea of d1 mylo

not saying hes not a wolf but hes probably not because of me reasons at least

inDheart 12-9-2019 01:55 PM

fg is a great blue heron
sunfan/charu are rival hummingbirds
star is a flamingo who is not overly pink
xel is an albatross
shado is a laughing gull

star-crossed 12-9-2019 01:56 PM

So with FG, Charu is arguing there is a notable playfulness that has not been the case for her other recent wolf games. And sun fan likes her for...some reason, probably the stupid vintage thing. I cannot speak to that as much since I have not played with her recently. But I would argue that this being a turbo, T-Force being here, mood outside of the game, or who a wolf partner is, could be factors that would muddy that. But I do imagine it can be tiring to be a wolf repeatedly, and that that could make it harder to have a good performance, so I understand that aspect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704013)
i could jump on board with your star-crossed read xel, 'cause the one time she rolled wolf y'all jumped on her (i was her wolf buddy it was a hard watch), and that isn't happening rn. she seems comfortable

Basically her main read is, star isn't being weird and T-Force is still pushing her ---> voting T-Force. She also likes sun fan for the unaligned read with T-Force/Subaru. T-Force pointed out that the push being on T-force specifically kind of muddies things, and I agree. Because while she made an effort to explain clearly what she liked about me, she does not really try to engage with T-Force's info too much. Which is explainable by their rivalry to an extent, but still notable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704186)
haha

fr i dont think subaru has a wolf read, unless it's star. that's a red flag since he bothered to put in a reads list

but also this is an lhf read and not something i'm prodding into d0. good to keep in mind though

Pretty late in the day she comments on this. I will point out, that Charu's big reads list (which I will talk about in another post) was similarly guilty of this, in my opinion. The take seems reasonable enough.

What she is doing fits together logically, but that is relatively easier to do when you are only focusing on a few players and have the least posts. Personality wise, she seems at least somewhat similar to when we were wolves together in the Turbo, albeit she definitely did not go full wolfweab there. Haha.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704352)
fg is a great blue heron
sunfan/charu are rival hummingbirds
star is a flamingo who is not overly pink
xel is an albatross
shado is a laughing gull

I'd swap Shado and Xel, and probably just change Shado to something more boring like a male cardinal.
I don't get the fg one though.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 02:01 PM

I want to sink my teeth in more, I know there's some goodish stuff like star's interpretation of Shado's EOD and I promise I'll get around to that stuff, just bug me later

but I really want to shitpost more

inDheart 12-9-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704356)
I'd swap Shado and Xel, and probably just change Shado to something more boring like a male cardinal.
I don't get the fg one though.

i just wanted a bird i like bc i think she is pretty town atm, majestically so

star-crossed 12-9-2019 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704360)
i just wanted a bird i like bc i think she is pretty town atm, majestically so

Can you help me see what you see?

inDheart 12-9-2019 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704204)
i'm pretty sure if people wanted to lynch him d0 he'd be a wagon

i really, really like this post - it's a level of caring/awareness about the lynch idt was present to the thread in the last game

also energy level things. i can see her get hyped for wolf rands but then the hype doesn't carry over into actual gameplay much. here it still feels real. it's also not like she's just rolled over coming into today after getting the mislynch she kind of wanted. somehow i don't think being ahead in the game actually ever energizes her

the sun fan 12-9-2019 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704365)
Can you help me see what you see?

what happened to Toy Story pig?

flashflash account 12-9-2019 02:33 PM

since there are some confusions, the variation of Weak Hider being used is explained here:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Hider