Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 10:45 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4493357)
that kind of sucks about being a replacement but what can you do?

I'm going to try my best in this game ^^

Hey Raeko

I highly suggest you skip day one and quickly try to get through two. We have a little more then an hour before EoD

I guess I can't expect you to be fully informed but a passing knowledge of where every sits would be nice. You're a pretty good player all things considered so I have faith you can pull it off

If not you night be lynched

But eh

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4493357)
that kind of sucks about being a replacement but what can you do?

I'm going to try my best in this game ^^

Glad to hear it. You have an hour and fifteen minutes to try your best, because you're still likely the lynch for tonight. Sorry, I know it's shitty since you just got here, but that's the current state of things.

inDheart 11-13-2016 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493359)
Oh, I have a confession to make. I was walking around when I tripped on a rock and banged my head and got a concussion and started hallucinating more trippily than on any hallucinogen and slowly realized that I had the answers to everything in the universe and most of it is fading still like still fading slowly away back into the nothingness that is the knowledge I possess currently which is infinitesimally little compared to the infinite wisdom I had attained at the height of banging my head upon the rock and tripping balls but the point of all this is that I must relate some of this wisdom upon you before I wake up and regain full consciousness and lose all of the infinite knowledge I currently possess.

VTs can have items, and those items are not a part of their role (and will therefore not be revealed upon roleflip.)

this is a "confession"? unless...

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 10:48 PM

Holy shit Tokzic is here

Keep 'em coming Tokzic

inDheart 11-13-2016 10:55 PM

where is like most of the game

did xel pop in just to vote mellon

hi tokzic, hi mellon though

roundbox 11-13-2016 10:56 PM

hmmmmm

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493366)
this is a "confession"? unless...

The confession is that I hit my head on a rock, which might explain a lot of things for some of you. The rest of it is a result of the infinite wisdom I received by living through 13.8 billion years of the universe's existence from the big bang until the present moment watching the formation of the our star from simple dust and gas in a stellar nebula that condenses until eventually becoming our solar system and watching our earth undergo massive bombardment for 500 million years until the moon was formed and massive bombardment stopped and the comets and icy rocks that hit the earth during massive bombardment melted and resulted in water that contained cyanobacteria that thrived in the water and pooped out air and as a result our atmosphere was formed and then evolution happened over billions of years and here we are today watching me impart the wisdom of the ages upon you.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4493360)
I'm very behind on producing content, so I'm just going to rapid-fire a bunch of concise information about a variety of topics for your reading pleasure.

It's not rapid-fire if you don't post again for 15 minutes, which you haven't yet.

I'm excited for your return, but disappointed in the "producing content" so far.

Hell, don't even respond to this, just produce more content.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493369)
hmmmmm

Indeeed.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 11:06 PM

VC, please?

Also everyone VOTE NOW, DON'T WAIT AN HOUR BULLSHITTING AROUND UNTIL 2M BEFORE EOD

mellonxcollie 11-13-2016 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493361)
I highly suggest you skip day one and quickly try to get through two. We have a little more then an hour before EoD

Ye I'm reading as fast as I can. It sucks that it's close to EoD and I don't have a lot of time ;_;

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 11:09 PM

I feel like saying specifically raeko being read scum across the board already is a little bit of a stretch lol. Probably gonna end up voting MML contrary to lots of other people. I still like him a bit better unless andy does a die here at EoD

Tokzic 11-13-2016 11:12 PM

The EoD Antics / XelNya

In short: I'm sad Freezin posted his PM and denied us a Xel flip, because I still really want to see it.

I don't think that Xel reacted to pressure in a towny way at all. His scumhunting felt lacking in substance, and then he just gets despondant after the votes start piling up. I forget who brought this up initially, but "Pikachu vibes" is a very good way of describing his progression in this game: Shitposts > Loose attempts at content > Just straight giving up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492449)
This game frustrates me, and I cannot word things in a way that isn't a goddamned insult.

It's sad really.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492455)
Well aside from V, actually yeah I could see it.

Tokzic? Please. I'm surprised he's even here tbh.
Freezin is like "ayy self pres, roundbox thanks for the good place to park it"
You? Plz.

None of these posts have any CONVICTION. No will to find scum, no emotion. It all just reads as "You're wrong, but I give up, so there".

And when he's leading lynch at the very end of the phase:

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492636)
Lynch me the others are bad choices as of now

... the last thing he has to say is just some delicious WIFOM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492502)
Which you know, I could see this being a particularly note worthy tell. In fact it'd be a damning one. I can see where you come from.

[sic]

If I were actually wolf this game goddamn roundbox, I'm sorry man. You'd have fucking wrecked me. Like dude, holy shit. It's JUST NOW hitting me how damning that sort of reaction is.

I'm gonna flip town guys, but shit, at least I know that if I WAS the scum team I got fucking schooled in the most basic way possible.

You see that glint of like self-deprecation? I got schooled, I'm done trying. Just this constant aura of trembling puppy.

I don't think town Xel shuts down like this. In a game this big, there is a possibility he's telling the truth about being wolf, but I don't think he's town.

roundbox 11-13-2016 11:14 PM

I'm gonna do AA the biggest solid ever and read through his posts
it's VERY clear the scum team wanted him dead (or whoever was holding gun), as there are a total of TWO attempts on his life (one being the success)

I will avenge youuuuuuu

roundbox 11-13-2016 11:14 PM

also I don't like dfr this gaaaaaaaaaaaaame

and I don't like V anymoooooooooooooooooooore

roundbox 11-13-2016 11:15 PM

motherfucker has 217 posts

aaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuugh

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 11:20 PM

Ok Tokzic keep coming

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493379)
it's VERY clear the scum team wanted him dead (or whoever was holding gun), as there are a total of TWO attempts on his life (one being the success)

I will avenge youuuuuuu

Best thing you've posted all game tbh

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493380)
also I don't like dfr this gaaaaaaaaaaaaame

and I don't like V anymoooooooooooooooooooore

Second best thing you posted in game tgh

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493381)
motherfucker has 217 posts

aaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuugh

Read his last 50 or so if you can't do 200.

Honestly I think the answer you seek will be in his last 10

inDheart 11-13-2016 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493379)

I will avenge youuuuuuu

so since i've seen people talking about this gun role and it's not the mafiascum gunsmith, how would it work? someone gives out one-shots to other people, is what i think i saw?

like if this is a normal thing, idk what it's like in a normal game to know what you mean

Tokzic 11-13-2016 11:32 PM

Go Fuck Yourself, Storn

So when I get into this game, I mentioned that the top sore thumb on my first read of the game was Storn, and that I had nothing to substantiate it but gut. Storn told me my gut read was disgusting, and I admitted that I could be wrong, but upon reviewing his posts, my gut was relentlessly confident that it had found a wolf.

Then this post happens.

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492881)
Lyncher eh? Well that's funny cus i was thinking the same thing.

I'd like to talk about tokzic. He seems to fit that inactive thing you're going for with only 23 posts., and more importantly I'd like to talk about his vote on me. Ifor you read back to it, it actually feels quite forced. He just "has a strong gut read" on how woofy I'm being. I can see this being a world where he rolled lyncher and me the lynched, or even simply him being a woof and trying to fake reads on people like me. But even so as he has this strong read on me in the end he goes and votes for xel. He jumps on that wagon for seemingly no reason despite his read on me.

So I'm not sure how a pressure vote 1/3 through the day can sound forced, but Storn thinks it did.

This reads like he's going through a wolf checklist. "Inactive? Hmm, yes, there does seem to be some inactivity. Forced post? I can call this post forced! Weird votes? Uh... yes, there's some votes here, they seem weird!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492882)
Here are the tokzic posts I make reference to in my post

"And here's my references!"

I don't understand what is unclear about my reasoning on my Xel vote. I acknowledged that only Charu agreed with me on Storn while the top wagons were Freezin and Xel. Xel needed more votes to happen, so I threw in for his camp.

If you think my votes had "seemingly no reason" to them you aren't reading my posts properly. But I don't think Storn cares about reading my posts properly as much as trying to paint them red.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493376)
I feel like saying specifically raeko being read scum across the board already is a little bit of a stretch lol. Probably gonna end up voting MML contrary to lots of other people. I still like him a bit better unless andy does a die here at EoD

Gonna end up? You say that at T-45mins? Vote now.
Also, I don't care how much you think he's a wolf, don't vote MML. That wagon isn't going to take off this phase, no matter how much you try, so it'll be a throwaway vote. Throwing away a vote like that is typically a scum tendency, and you're already reading badly enough as it is.

I'm actually okay with lynching DFR if Raeko actually contributes anything townie enough to justify giving her a chance to clear her slot tomorrow.

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 11:34 PM

To be honest unless someone turns up with a gun tomorrow I think it's safe to work under the assumption that it was a one use daykill.

Tokzic 11-13-2016 11:35 PM

I didn't get very far through the list of things I wanna talk about, but I think I've got to catch up on the last 5 pages and figure out what to do with my vote now.

roundbox 11-13-2016 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493384)
so since i've seen people talking about this gun role and it's not the mafiascum gunsmith, how would it work? someone gives out one-shots to other people, is what i think i saw?

like if this is a normal thing, idk what it's like in a normal game to know what you mean

Gunsmith makes gun and sends it to player
other player shoots gun

ONE THING TO CONSIDER:
if we have a gunsmith that sends guns, they know the person they gave it to is SCUMMY

ANOTHER THING TO CONSIDER:
we could just have a scum dude with a day-gun

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493388)

I'm actually okay with lynching DFR if Raeko actually contributes anything townie enough to justify giving her a chance to clear her slot tomorrow.

I rather pick either Andy or Haku tbh.

I mean, DFR is likely scum but I feel so sure of the others

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493389)
To be honest unless someone turns up with a gun tomorrow I think it's safe to work under the assumption that it was a one use daykill.

This was at InDHeart's post btw

andy-o24 11-13-2016 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493376)
I still like him a bit better unless andy does a die here at EoD

Oh, man. That's a great idea.

Leaning Zenith/Mellon because I really didn't like Zenith's play and Mellon has to inherit that unfortunately.

Vendetta never came back after his chicken friend steak. Must have been too tasty. Kind of odd avoidance behavior, but hard for me to conclude scum there. Just not enough to go off of and his original content I liked.

MML town, Xel cleared for me for today, Prec nothing, Haku RIP computer but I need to evaluate him, ShadoW town, Paz I'd be find letting go through, GS came up nicely this day good mix of dicks and analysis, inD I haven't been paying attention to admittedly, dfr is hard to read since he's been defending me, but I don't think he's lynch fodder this day, Tokzic has been absent and his Paz post seems good, I wouldn't mind seeing his further Paz analysis if he goes through.

Wine I don't know what to make of his play, storn I'm maybe most suspicious of, but I need to reread his recent stuff, YoshL was underwhelming today, but I want him through to tomorrow. round doesn't seem to have changed his play too much, but less focus of Xel. He's kinda a tossup for me.

Gonna go Mellonxcollie for now. Could change last minute.

-o24

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493388)
Also, I don't care how much you think he's a wolf, don't vote MML. That wagon isn't going to take off this phase, no matter how much you try, so it'll be a throwaway vote. Throwing away a vote like that is typically a scum tendency, and you're already reading badly enough as it is.

Don't criticize me for not voting and then tell me to not vote. I don't even think there's a clear two wagons. I'm not voting for andy.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493384)

Yes, gunsmiths pick a player every night (or nogift if they want) to give a gun to. That player can then shoot their gun at any time during the following dayphase.
I highly doubt there's a GUNSMITH in that since in this game, though, and reading too much into it won't help us in this EoD.
I don't think there's a gunsmith because OP explicitly says items cannot be acquired or transferred. I think because VTs can have items that don't show up in their roleflip, that AA must've had a bow that he shot that somehow ended up killing him. Either that, or someone else has some sort of day-killing item or role. Again, I really doubt the possibility of a gunsmith.

Tokzic 11-13-2016 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4493327)
mellonxcollie has replaced _Zenith_ effective immediately

this saddens me because i want to play with raeko but from what i remember of zenith that was looking like a wolf slot

rereading things

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493394)
Don't criticize me for not voting and then tell me to not vote. I don't even think there's a clear two wagons. I'm not voting for andy.

I'm telling you not to throw away your vote by voting MML.

What are your thoughts on Zenith? Tokzic? Storn?

Tokzic 11-13-2016 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493365)
Glad to hear it. You have an hour and fifteen minutes to try your best, because you're still likely the lynch for tonight. Sorry, I know it's shitty since you just got here, but that's the current state of things.

DO NOT LIKE THIS POST

There's two votes on Raeko's slot when he makes this post? Feels like he's trying to dictate flow of the game.

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493397)
I'm telling you not to throw away your vote by voting MML.

What are your thoughts on Zenith? Tokzic? Storn?

zenith was null and i don't think talk of meta is indicative of anything, i feel like raeko/mellon needs a better chance to say words. i've liked tokzic's most recent stuff but i haven't had the chance to read too much into it yet. I've already expressed my opinions of storn many times.

you might think i'm throwing away a vote but i really really dislike voting something that i don't actually believe in

roundbox 11-13-2016 11:43 PM

crunch time
Almost finished his shit but I'm just gonna throw it into a big post

BASICALLY:

dfr and andy look the worst from his pov

TWG Ike 11-13-2016 11:45 PM

tokzic (1)- storn
andy (1)- Lar
mellon (4)- Shado, Pazzaz, Xel, andy
V (1)- gold stinger
storn (1)- inDheart
unvote (1)- Haku

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493400)

BASICALLY:

dfr and andy look the worst from his pov

Pretty sure Haku is in there too, but ok.

Are you suggesting we follow AA's lead?

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 11:48 PM

i'm extremely doubtful mellon's gonna get a defense out in time lmao

roundbox 11-13-2016 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491407)
why third party?

Even though he eventually townreads storn, this is a very important thing since storn was pretty concerned with third party as the opposing wolf faction in the boats game

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491751)
also do something instead of complaining about how bad posts are

at least point out which ones are bad

This is @Zenith, raeko's slot

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491803)
the only reason I'd townread gold stinger is because he's playing completely differently from his wolf games, but he's going to have to do more than post 95% dicks

also meta can be changed blah blah

he townreads GS here, might relieve some suspicion

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491822)
"oddly aggressive"

clearly you've forgotten every other game you've played with me

but the way you've worded your post makes it seem like you have a meta read on me, so how does that fit? how does me being more aggressive than normal (from your point of view) translate to me being scum?

another storn case on AA, eventually votes him
like I said, even though he townreads him, storn is starting to shift his wolf meta a bit to do reads like this
he could be wolfing here, imo

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491983)
probably wolfing

read on Vendetta

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492027)
roundbox/xel probably not partners lmao

view on myself/xel (it's true guys)

first reads list:
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492136)
have another exam in 40 min but here's where I'm at atm

1) AragakiAyase
2) storn42 - town lean, storn pushing on me is usually a sign he's town and he actually addressed his unvote (thought he wasn't going to, would've been a red flag) and made another push onto freezin that seems reasonable
3) Yoshl - town lean, aggression seems pretty standard, from what I've seen of his wolf game he struggles more to create coherent arguments and I haven't had problems with what he's said so far
4) juckter1 wineandbread - lol
5) roundbox - null, maybe slight town lean, his alignment feels heavily linked to xel atm
6) MixMasterLar - town lean, posts are ok for now and he did his town tell
7) XelNya - ??? no idea, he had one angry post when roundbox scumread him but eh
8) psychoangel691 Precarious - lol. also noteworthy is that wolf precarious loves mechanics even more than normal, I guess we'll see if that comes out
9) Vendetta21 - idk how to read this guy tbh
10) R.E. Aryxi Hakulyte - null
11) FreezinIce - null, read could go either way, need to look more closely at big post
12) ShadoWolfe - null
13) Pazzaz - lmao
14) Charu - no bad vibes, maybe the slightest of town leans
15) Andy-o24 - town lean, push on me seems rather risky for scum
16) gold stinger - town lean because dicks of all things (yes I'm serious)
17) botchi246 - lol
18) danceflashrevo - null, his tone is *very* weird, but he doesn't feel too off his game. he does feel less inquisitive than usual but I think I have an idea of what's going on with dfr so I'd rather not touch today
19) _Zenith_ - null, he's been very lame this game but he did this last game as town, not going to give a pass for bad behavior though
20) Tokzic - *slight* town lean, I thought his push onto storn and a few of his posts were solid, since then he's poofed

wow that's a lot of nulls and not very many scum leans

least liked players here are DFR and Zenith

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492155)
Zenith idgaf if you don't like the game just play already, your attitude is garbage

same notion as above

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492197)
my vote is on freezinice, I don't think it's a TvT in andy/freezin

since Freezin flipped town, this is something to consider

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492210)
if freezin flips red I'd lynch haku next

makes haku look a little better imo

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492324)
something also to note

I feel like shado has less presence this game, based on last vc he doesn't even have a vote on anyone atm

good hot

FROM AA"S POV TO THIS POINT:
scum/weird -> Zenith, dfr

from my deductions:
storn looks worse, andy even more so

roundbox 11-13-2016 11:49 PM

forgot to add:

towny> GS, YoshL, MML

roundbox 11-13-2016 11:49 PM

I'm feeling dfr atm

give me a second to see if I can get more stuff from AA

mellonxcollie 11-13-2016 11:50 PM

Something about Andy is rubbing me the wrong way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493109)
I seriously doubt if you were a wolf you would let me play this recklessly without even an attempt to intervene. I can think of no world where wolves would let one of their own play like this if they had any intention of winning. It simply doesn't make sense to me that wolves would ever have a member on their team that they felt was expendable this early.

This is a really weird post? It reads as though he is a wolf and using that line of thinking. It reads as though he is thinking of himself as a wolf.

gold stinger is giving me bad vibes just from his tone. It seems like he is short and abrupt

There are a bunch of people that I have no idea about because they haven't posted enough like V, Yoshl and Precarious

I get town vibes from MML, roundbox and DFR

I'm going to go ahead and vote Andy because at this point in time he looks the worst to me. I really wish I had a bit more time but oh well

andy-o24 11-13-2016 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493404)
from my deductions:
storn looks worse, andy even more so

You're actually correct to agree with MML's scum read on me. What I posted with what you all know (which is nothing) about my role is definitely scummy.

With what I know (me being power role town) the logic checked out. It's less of a slip than a trip over my own words and my own assumptions.

-o24

andy-o24 11-13-2016 11:53 PM

That is to say, you don't know what my role is. Not that you don't know anything.

-o24

inDheart 11-13-2016 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493391)
Gunsmith makes gun and sends it to player
other player shoots gun

ONE THING TO CONSIDER:
if we have a gunsmith that sends guns, they know the person they gave it to is SCUMMY

ANOTHER THING TO CONSIDER:
we could just have a scum dude with a day-gun

ok thx

inDheart 11-13-2016 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493408)
You're actually correct to agree with MML's scum read on me. What I posted with what you all know (which is nothing) about my role is definitely scummy.

With what I know (me being power role town) the logic checked out. It's less of a slip than a trip over my own words and my own assumptions.

-o24

don't think i will join andy

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493408)

-o24

IF YOUR CLAIMING HURRY THE FUCK UP AND CLAIM

TWG Ike 11-13-2016 11:54 PM

tokzic (1)- storn
andy (2)- Lar, mellon
mellon (4)- Shado, Pazzaz, Xel, andy
V (1)- gold stinger
storn (1)- inDheart
dfr (1)- roundbox
unvote (1)- Haku

TWG Ike 11-13-2016 11:55 PM

as a reminder

11:59 good
12:00 bad

roundbox 11-13-2016 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493409)
That is to say, you don't know what my role is. Not that you don't know anything.

-o24

I guess I missed this detail??

Tokzic 11-13-2016 11:55 PM

ok so andy is hard-claiming town pr but not explaining what it is huh

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 11:55 PM

Shit. Shiit. Fuckshit.. CFD onto either andy or dfr and force a claim?

RAEKO, you gonna be actively contributing tomorrow? No magical excuses at the last moment that will come up?

Tokzic 11-13-2016 11:56 PM

storn

i still want this to be a thing so badly

andy-o24 11-13-2016 11:56 PM

I don't have information based on my role about certain individual players. Pasting my role PM is a modkill, so suffice it to say I can confirm through my role that certain roles can give items to other players. I did not send the 1-shot vigi.

-o24

mellonxcollie 11-13-2016 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493418)
RAEKO, you gonna be actively contributing tomorrow? No magical excuses at the last moment that will come up?

Nope, I'm ready to play this game

roundbox 11-13-2016 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492537)
nothing dfr has done has particularly leaned me town, and I'm fairly confident in my ability to read him

when he's town it's just apparent and it's not this game

good hot DFR

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492579)
I do not like this

the xelnya vote is fine, but the timing and shadow's overall play have a bad impression

more good hots on Shado

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492580)
can we CFD onto this

shadowolfe

a thing

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492770)
also I think xel cleared himself at EOD, at the very least I don't think I'll consider him today

better for Xel

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492781)
dfr absolutely needs pressure today

everyone join up pls

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492804)
it's strange because haku usually manages to attract a lot of attention to himself regardless of alignment and he's just been passed over this game

yeah he replaced but there was plenty of time left

interesting point, but doesn't take much away from him imo

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492843)
Lmao so you'd potentially scumread me for my posts seeming townie? Ok

shado pressure on AA might actually clear him?

roundbox 11-13-2016 11:57 PM

VOTE DFR

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 11:57 PM

mml

Tokzic 11-13-2016 11:58 PM

kind of perplexed at where roundbox is spending his time right now

YoshL 11-13-2016 11:58 PM

dfr

Pazzaz 11-13-2016 11:58 PM

dfr

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493421)
I don't have information based on my role about certain individual players. Pasting my role PM is a modkill, so suffice it to say I can confirm through my role that certain roles can give items to other players. I did not send the 1-shot vigi.

-o24

Fuck you if you're full of shit you die tomorrow no questions

[twg]DFR[/twgv]

You better be right RB

inDheart 11-13-2016 11:59 PM

dfr

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 11:59 PM

I HAD A GREEN CHECK ON GOLD GET OFF

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493421)

-o24

andy OP says this is impossible.

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 11:59 PM

DFR

roundbox 11-13-2016 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492944)
also worth noting that precarious said this and then nothing lol

PRECARIOUS ON THE downward spiral

actually hasn't done much today

worth noting

"
I'm not feeling good about precarious, V is null, I actually think haku is scummy (will have to go back and dig more), and I'd like to see more definitive conclusions from indheart when he manages to finish catching up
"

hmm maybe not on that earlier haku thought

inDheart 11-13-2016 11:59 PM

shit

andy-o24 11-13-2016 11:59 PM

dfr

Sorry homie.

-o24

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 11:59 PM

CFD ON ANDY NOW
from OP:

"Items: On (Items cannot be passed from one player to another)"

unvote

uh

YoshL 11-13-2016 11:59 PM

melon

Tokzic 11-13-2016 11:59 PM

andy

mellon

TWG Ike 11-14-2016 12:04 AM

my first vc was wrong, my b

I think this is right

tokzic (1)- storn
andy (3)- mellon, shado, tokzic
mellon (3)- Xel, Yoshl, round
V (1)- gold stinger
dfr (4)- Pazzaz, indheart, lar, andy
lar (1)- dfr
unvote (1)- Haku

TWG Ike 11-14-2016 12:05 AM

I'm gonna make sure that's right rq

TWG Ike 11-14-2016 12:07 AM

I believe the above votecount is correct

TWG Ike 11-14-2016 12:09 AM

danceflashrevo has died

danceflashrevo's PM is as follows

danceflashrevo, you are Shinon. You are an exceedingly talented Sniper, and are as full of yourself as you are talented. You left the mercenary company, the Greil Mercenaries, after the death of the leader, Greil. You now work for Daein as a soldier. Your mastery of the bow is unrivaled, and you have the ability to ruin or end the lives of those who go toe to toe with you.
Each day phase, by PMing me, you may fire one of three arrows at other players:
Kills the player it strikes
Makes the player seer red the following night phase
Nullifies the player’s vote the next day phase
You may not fire the arrow that kills another player on d0, and you may not fire the arrow that nullifies a player’s vote if 7 or more people have died. You must fire each arrow once before you may fire an arrow of the same type again.
Players are notified when struck by these arrows, but not of their effects, and the arrow that kills another player will result in a post by the mod with flavor text of “[Player name here] was discovered dead, with a single arrow lodged between their eyes.”
In addition, no more than once during the game, you may make a kill that can be neither tracked or watched.

Not included in initial PM: Shinon has a hated modifier

TWG Ike 11-14-2016 12:10 AM

Night 2 will last 24 hours ending at 11:59 PM Server Time, Monday, November 14th.

Night 2 begins now

TWG Ike 11-14-2016 04:28 PM

theknightsofneeee has replaced Hakulyte, effective immediately

theknightsofneeee will be playing the game using the account TWG Mad Dummy for the time being.

If you intend to vote for this player, if they are still using the account TWG Mad Dummy, vote for Mad Dummy. If they move to the non-temporary account, vote for theknightsofneeee

TWG Ike 11-15-2016 12:00 AM

In the night...

Yoshl has died

Yoshl's Role PM is as follows

Yoshl, you are Shiharam. You are a Wyvern Lord, originally a soldier of Begnion, you defected to Daein after the corruption of the Senate became too much for you or your soldiers to handle. After learning that your daughter had become disgusted with several Daein practices, you have decided to join her side in search of a just lord to serve. Your ability to outmaneuver any person you wish can stop them from performing most actions.
Each night phase, you may send in the name of a player. This player will be prevented from performing most actions.

TWG Ike 11-15-2016 12:00 AM

Day 2 will last 48 hours ending at 11:59 server time Wednesday, November 16th.

Day 2 begins now