Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:51 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

The only thing that could make my day any better, is if YoshL posted in this thread with just 'butts.' in it.

inDheart 11-13-2016 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492790)
mml didn't refresh soon enough

mindmeld with him on the strangeness of only 1 N0 death, but assuming/asserting there's no third party at this point is stupid

also asserting that "charu is right about someone" is about as base and general as you can get. Also note that you're shoving a "wolves obviously killed charu because he was putting pressure in the right places" reasoning up there.

both of those possibilities are shit and it'd be nice if you didn't operate under either of those assumptions. They're possibilities, yes, but nowhere near as substantial as you're making them out to be

like this post

i don't like it when people set work out for other people like he did

it's MML's lead, it's his to pursue with those assumptions as long as he knows they're there

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:56 PM

Do it YoshL I dare you, fight the TWG system of posting nothing but sensical, high quality, thoughtful posts, and post a single post with just 'butts.' in it.

YoshL 11-13-2016 05:56 PM

butts.

inDheart 11-13-2016 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492804)
it's strange because haku usually manages to attract a lot of attention to himself regardless of alignment and he's just been passed over this game

yeah he replaced but there was plenty of time left

imo he usually is a significant poster even when he tries not to be and i just didn't feel that this time, but he's also laid the groundwork to slack because of his vacation

so continued ??? pretty much, might deserve actually a harder look at what he has given us

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:56 PM

HE DID IT THE M A D M A N

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:00 PM

siggying like fuc I don't even care

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492815)
This is a faulty assumption because it negates the existence of an entire wolfteam would have had input into "Andy's decision".

Is that what you thought when you saw it, Lar?

just wanna remind since i haven't seen it so far that xiz's vote was not actually a coin flip even as mad as people got over it

Hakulyte 11-13-2016 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493253)
imo he usually is a significant poster even when he tries not to be and i just didn't feel that this time, but he's also laid the groundwork to slack because of his vacation

so continued ??? pretty much, might deserve actually a harder look at what he has given us

I'm getting my butt kicked at a SSBM tournament right now. :v

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493150)
So my thought about the game is this:

Generally d0 was a shitfest. Freeze was acting silly, I don't blame anyone who voted for him. I'm trying to find people who acted suspicious but basically everyone acted like the confirmed towns. If you look at the people who posted a lot, like charu and AA, they are now confirmed town. The wolves didn't really need to say much (I think) to get what they wanted.
I also don't like how so many people justify peoples dumb actions with "they always act dumb". It's avoiding the issue and not helping at all. Everyone should try and be as clear as possible and help town. The only one who would act weird is a wolf in my eyes (like zenith).

Uhm, no. You're basing far too much on normality that doesn't exist. Everyone is inherently different, so acting as clear as possible and helping town will be interpreted differently for each person. Also, people with different roles often DON'T WANT TO BE TOO UNIVERSALLY CLEARED, because then they get nightkilled just for being too townread. You shouldn't be reading people based on how you think the ideal town would act, but on how each one of them would act if they were town.
Plus, if every town just "acted as clear as possible to help town", then every wolf would also "act as clear as possible to help town" and we'd end up in the same situation but without accounting for individual motivations.

Reads:

storn42 - neutral - doesn't seem scum but I don't really like him. He doesn't post much and also; don't use white text in posts. It's really weird.
Yoshl - town - mainly gut feeling, been pretty active and acted a lot like the confirmed townies.
wineandbread - seems pretty town, doesn't post much but when he does it's quality.
roundbox - neutral - He is acting pretty weird but not enough for me say scum.
MixMasterLar - town - Seems to be calling out stupid stuff and his posts generally make sence to me.
XelNya - scum - All he does is act aggressive and belittle everyone instead of using arguments and being productive. He also seemed to avoid his accusations by pretty much just saying "guess you're killing a townie then", felt like a cop-out
Also, I don't even know what arbys is
Precarious - neutral - please post more
Vendetta21 - neutral - please post more
Hakulyte - scum - seems really suspicious of me for almost no reason. I would be happy if you could explain more.
ShadoWolfe - town - not sure what to say, don't really have any strong feelings about him. Seems good for the most part.
Andy-o24 - neutral - Hard to say anything about him. Seems pretty nice.
gold stinger - town - dicks all the way in the beginning, but his serious posts have been really good.
inDheart - neutral - Reading youre stream of thoughts is pretty annoying, I hope you actually write what you think of each person.
danceflashrevo - neutral/scum - doesn't really respond enough to all the accusations that people throw against him. I really hope he responds with more later today.
_Zenith_ - scum - childish; I didn't like how he acted during d0. He improved a little now but still _Zenith_. Answer the call.
Tokzic - scum - gut feeling, also please post more

Biggest suspect: Zenith
I really wish everyone would be more active (inb4 "you didn't post anything on d0")
[/quote]

See above ^. Your reads are based on your opinions on their personality. If you don't like someone, that doesn't actually mean that they're scum. You called Xel scum because he's too aggressive, but oftentimes aggression is a useful tool for town. You called Zenith scum because he's "childish", but that wouldn't be alignment indicative even if it were true. You called Haku scum for calling you scum.

Sorry, but these reads are pretty terrible because reads shouldn't be entirely based on your judgment of a person's personality.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 06:12 PM

Whoops, fucked up formatting.

In my previous post quoting pazzazz, the section from "reads:" up until "[/quote]" were his words, not mine lol

Hakulyte 11-13-2016 06:13 PM

Huh, I won't be able to post until the end of the entire game. I just fried my laptop battery and I don't have a backup for that.

bye and gl.

Sorry for unbelievable explanation.

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4492860)
Agreeing with this sentiment.

oh yeah speaking of other people passing work along though, we have this

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493251)
fight the TWG system of posting nothing but sensical, high quality, thoughtful posts, and post a single post with just 'butts.' in it.

dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks in butts dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts in butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks in dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts in dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks in butts in butts in dicks in dicks

andy-o24 11-13-2016 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493240)
This is a part of your really big post, which I liked. I was leaning you scum, but this brought you back to null (slight town-lean overall when accounting for this being your first game). One question though, when you addressed DFR, what does "I think I've sudoku'd" mean?

Well, MML is firmly implanted in my snatch about that wolf/anti-wolf logic "slip" in 1352 and that may very well be the nail in my coffin depending how hard he wants to push a lynch on me. I pretty much just don't want dfr to dig himself a hole just because I'm new and making mistakes. I said early on I didn't want to use my inexperience as an excuse for bad plays, and I'm not trying to. Ultimately it's up to me to defend myself and dfr shouldn't risk his position in the game over me.

Also, just in case you were only asking why I used sudoku instead of...well anything else, I think it's from seppuku, a ritualistic suicide. Instead of saying the word seppuku, people will use sudoku kinda as a joke. I debated whether to add that, and welp, there it is.

-o24

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:16 PM

I agree, dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks in butts dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts in butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks in dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts in dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks in butts

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492881)
Lyncher eh? Well that's funny cus i was thinking the same thing.

I'd like to talk about tokzic. He seems to fit that inactive thing you're going for with only 23 posts., and more importantly I'd like to talk about his vote on me. Ifor you read back to it, it actually feels quite forced. He just "has a strong gut read" on how woofy I'm being. I can see this being a world where he rolled lyncher and me the lynched, or even simply him being a woof and trying to fake reads on people like me. But even so as he has this strong read on me in the end he goes and votes for xel. He jumps on that wagon for seemingly no reason despite his read on me.

still trying to reconcile this with you not really worrying about being read wolf, because it seems like this vote got to you right from the start when you called it the grossest of gut reads

tbf though i'm reading that sentiment through a charu filter

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493261)
Huh, I won't be able to post until the end of the entire game. I just fried my laptop battery and I don't have a backup for that.

bye and gl.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that! Really leaves us with our dicks in our hands, though.

@TWG Ike I'd like to request a replacement here if possible

andy-o24 11-13-2016 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493261)

bye and gl.

Also, lol wut. This is odd. Does Haku normally drop excuses like this? What about phone posting? Should we follow through on scummy Haku reads because of this? Seems like a shitty way to go, but if we don't find a better candidate is this a safe lynch?

-o24

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492927)
Ah, I hadn't considered that. You're right, it's probably net positive then.

the fact that it's not the optimal play per se lends some truth to it for me, and as has been said it's good to know

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493265)
Well, MML is firmly implanted in my snatch about that wolf/anti-wolf logic "slip" in 1352 and that may very well be the nail in my coffin depending how hard he wants to push a lynch on me. I pretty much just don't want dfr to dig himself a hole just because I'm new and making mistakes. I said early on I didn't want to use my inexperience as an excuse for bad plays, and I'm not trying to. Ultimately it's up to me to defend myself and dfr shouldn't risk his position in the game over me.

Also, just in case you were only asking why I used sudoku instead of...well anything else, I think it's from seppuku, a ritualistic suicide. Instead of saying the word seppuku, people will use sudoku kinda as a joke. I debated whether to add that, and welp, there it is.

-o24

Ah, I thought you might be making a seppuku joke, but then getting "Sudoku" is a good thing in Sudoku, so I was confused.
Also, you have a snatch? I thought you were a dude, dude.

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492975)
Lol yeah I'm afraid of that about inactives, but it could also be good wolves in my towns/nulls that have fooled me.

If I were a wolf I would be pushing someone. There's always bullshit to find and push on if that were the case. Instead, I'm stuck just halfheartedly rereading people while internally screaming at this game.

you seem more reserved this game than i am used to seeing you as, which is weird because it seems like things have definitely happened in the game

feh

that and you going something like "it's so easy to overturn my scumread on you, just post some thoughts!" to aryxi was a little odd imo

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4492986)
AragakiAyase was discovered dead, with a single arrow lodged between their eyes.

AragakiAyase's Role PM is as follows:

AragakiAyase, you are Rolf. You are a child who has joined the Greil Mercenaries as a budding Archer. Your inexperience often shows, both in camp as well as on the battlefield.
You are too young to know much, and are vanilla town.
Not included in initial PM: Rolf has a Loved Modifier.

oh

well shit

andy-o24 11-13-2016 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493271)
Also, you have a snatch? I thought you were a dude, dude.

I have whatever you want me to have, bby.

-o24

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493276)
I have whatever you want me to have, bby.

-o24

o24bby. You play leftscroll too? I thought I was the only one. We need to get married like, right now. I want to have your bbys! wait, no! I want you to have my bbys! oh, who cares, we're having bbys! Marry me? <3

~dicks dicks dicks in butts butts butts on dicks dicks dicks in butts

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493010)
NOOOOOO, why did he have too die!!!!??? He was the only confirmed town for me and he goes and dies. :(
It's also pretty bad now that this doesn't even prove that I'm town. Why couldn't you have killed me???!!!!

Also what does this mean?

Well going to bed now, will post reads and stuff tomorrow. Still reading through the thread again with all the new info.

i'm not sure that your claim is jeopardized by this though? unless you're doing some incredible team choreographing here but then i don't think you'd put yourself out here like that

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:48 PM

thread needs to be renamed to TWG CLX If Emblems was dicks dicks dicks Game Thread

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 06:51 PM

I'll get to the rest but I saw this and I need to respond

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493212)

Wrong. I am not wolf, and if I were and you were also wolf, you would have stopped me from playing recklessly. If anything we are both town. I know one of us is definitely town.

Quote:

I am well aware wolves know who their fellow wolves are.

Quote:

if I were and you were also wolf, you would have stopped me from playing recklessly.

Quote:

Quote:

if I were and you were also wolf, you would have stopped me

Quote:

Quote:

if I were and you were also wolf, you would have stopped me

Quote:

ANDY'S REASONING TO CLEAR ME LADIES AND GENTS

You know what, fuck it. I may die because you really do have a power that goes off if someone votes you but fuck it

[twgv]Andy[/twg]

If you're not scumreading Andy right now you're garbage

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493013)
Nah, it's a continuation of my previous posts about trying to lynch inactives.

@ Pazzaz

You're not convincing at all tbh.

?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4493030)
final suspicion is haku.
instant fixation onto "gunsmith" throws up major alarm bells, given that according to the OP, items are on. Noting the other reactions that people gave to AA being day-vig'd, literally the only person that seemed to be primed to think of items was Haku, and I'd daresay that it's surprising given the intelligence of mechanical play and setup understanding he's shown in the past

isn't "gunsmith" the wrong thing to be fixated on though, because i think that's the wrong role for that?

also, what level of intelligence he's shown in the past are you indicating here?

andy-o24 11-13-2016 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493281)
[twgv]Andy[/twg]

You may want to fix that tag, big boi. Feel better?

-o24

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493283)
isn't "gunsmith" the wrong thing to be fixated on though, because i think that's the wrong role for that?

reading more it appears people are talking about something different from the mafiascum role, ok

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493211)
I seriously think it was a good idea. Imagine if what I did made no difference? I would be sitting here with 0 posts and a weak explanation and a town would still have died. Now, by doubling the chances that I would actually do a something and that then happening, the fact that I didn't post for an entire day is explained. I don't really have more to say about this but I hope that all of you understand my reasoning.

I....I don't know I get it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493211)
And I don't live in Italy I live in Sweden uncultered american , but nice guess the timezone is the same. It's 23:26 for me right now. I'll go to bed now and I'll wake up before EOD and check everything out, vote, etc.

Huh. ok.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493213)
I guess my wording wasn't clear, MML. I was saying that GS had a scumread on me as well, not that he was townie like you.

Oh ok, gotcha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493214)
Haku I cannot be fucked to read his shit

What the hell? Haku is very likely scum this game you can't just ignore him.
Play or replace out man, I don't care which

Quote:

Andy because he is a noob making constant bad mistakes and it's representative of my first game as town

Where you a wolf your first game?

Quote:

MML because ya format your posts like shit and makes me think you're responding to every little thing to cover ur ass

Scumread solely because of how I always try to format my post in every game?

I mean, I guess with your post history this game I shouldn't be shocked.

Ther is no fool this game but I can accept the rest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4493224)
Hello I am back!!

Gonna eat dinner then get caught up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493240)
This is a part of your really big post, which I liked. I was leaning you scum, but this brought you back to null (slight town-lean overall when accounting for this being your first game)

Uh, why?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe;4493247
Not saying you [B
[XEL][/b] have to be one here, just saying you can't really point at anything and say "look, I'm town!" now. Just keep playing the damn game and prove it.

100% starting to agree with this.

When pretty damn clear towns start to slack off that's a sign that we're fucked

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493250)
like this post

i don't like it when people set work out for other people like he did

it's MML's lead, it's his to pursue with those assumptions as long as he knows they're there

Did I dump a heavy workload on someone or...something? Care to quote where I did this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493269)
Also, lol wut. This is odd. Does Haku normally drop excuses like this? What about phone posting? Should we follow through on scummy Haku reads because of this? Seems like a shitty way to go, but if we don't find a better candidate is this a safe lynch?

-o24

Oh we have plenty of candidates

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493284)
You may want to fix that tag, big boi. Feel better?

-o24

Thanks Andy, you aggravating asshat

roundbox 11-13-2016 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493230)
Can you be more specific? I think there are some glaring differences from this game to my previous one.

@Shadowolfe
reposting

andy-o24 11-13-2016 07:24 PM

You're welcome, MML.

-o24

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493273)
you seem more reserved this game than i am used to seeing you as, which is weird because it seems like things have definitely happened in the game

feh

that and you going something like "it's so easy to overturn my scumread on you, just post some thoughts!" to aryxi was a little odd imo

I said that to Aryxi because he looked to be in danger of leaving and never coming back, like he did last game. Whether wolf or town, if he disappeared, my push on him would have resulted in a net-negative outcome because he wouldn't be able to generate any more information. So, I chose to ease the pressure a bit (even though it was only one vote lol) and let him get back to me in his own time.

As for my being more reserved, there's multiple reasons for that. This isn't a turbo, so I don't feel rushed and don't have to hurry and push on weak slips as hard or as fast (ohbby). Also, I was 0 for two last game in terms of reads, despite being cleared. It was a turbo, so I'm trying not to dwell on it too much because turbo reads are always rushed, but I try to up my game every game and I realized I was starting to get lazy in my reading, and that meant my reads would get neglected too. Lastly, I haven't been nearly as stressed as normal this game, because I haven't been working as much or dealing with an insane schedule (hence why I was able to put like 10 hours into this game yesterday). All combined, I feel calmer and sharper lol and it reflects in my posting. I don't have anything to stress over, just analyze and post. I'll die when I die, so I should make my presence count for town while I can. If being too townread gets me killed, so be it, but hopefully my interactions will be worth something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493283)
also, what level of intelligence he's shown in the past are you indicating here?

He was insinuating none, which is both rude to Haku and untrue.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493288)
@Shadowolfe
reposting

I didn't notice any glaring differences. I had your post history up for both games and both your tone and playstyle seemed really similar. Few posts (especially earlier in the game), mainly touching on things that stood out for you. You'd briefly give your thoughts, and then fade out into the obscurity from which you emerged.

What are these "glaring differences"?

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493289)
You're welcome, MML.

-o24

Wow, you're going to ignore a proposal from a fellow leftscroller?

Fucking A, you're really just gonna do me like that?

I take it back. I want nothing to do with you, your hand in marriage, your babies, or anything else of yours.

</3

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493245)
Back from event
2-0 by wings lel

I actually didn't notice this which I why I self voted, had I known I would have simply unvoted

ok but

if you self vote, that means you literally have no better leads of where to go at eod

incredibly safe play is susp

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493281)
I'll get to the rest but I saw this and I need to respond

ANDY'S REASONING TO CLEAR ME LADIES AND GENTS

You know what, fuck it. I may die because you really do have a power that goes off if someone votes you but fuck it

[twgv]Andy[/twg]

If you're not scumreading Andy right now you're garbage

lmfao

that reasoning is indeed hilarious, probably missed it because andy's post is so broken up

gold stinger 11-13-2016 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493286)
What the hell? Haku is very likely scum this game you can't just ignore him.
Play or replace out man, I don't care which

MML confirmed can't handle my dank d1 maymays

Quote:

Where you a wolf your first game?

I was wolf my first game but it's definitely how I would have played if I was town :) Don't you think that even now, my game is somewhat reminiscient to Andy's? You see how packed to shit it is when I don't give a shit about thinking of what I say?

Quote:

Scumread solely because of how I always try to format my post in every game?

Hey man I told you that ya weren't going to like it because it was shit.

roundbox 11-13-2016 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493292)
I didn't notice any glaring differences. I had your post history up for both games and both your tone and playstyle seemed really similar. Few posts (especially earlier in the game), mainly touching on things that stood out for you. You'd briefly give your thoughts, and then fade out into the obscurity from which you emerged.

What are these "glaring differences"?

Uh, probably the substance of my posts?

Compare what I did last day phase to posts like this and TELL me there's no glaring difference:
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4482985)
dfr AKA best vengeful LTWG player

commentary, not a read. rip u

what does this mean? give me a read
he reads xel later in this post and says he likes his tone without examples

need evidence dawg. not even a slight wolf on precarious??

why

"tell me why you're weird"
come on DFR, you can do better than this

does this mean you like him, or?? you have him as null in your reads and don't really make any commentary as to why he's null, even with this aggressive thing

WHY? Citation missing

WHY? Citation missing

I appreciate the pressure vote here, but this made me laugh pretty hard. No, being quiet is not my wolf meta, as far as I know.

well, yeah, it WOULD be bad. it'd be different if I was in thread making baby posts instead of saying "I'll get caught up when I have time", which would fall in line more with the "quiet" meta you considered

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't get this last line of reasoning, mostly because you make a very neutral response saying "yeah he's town for randomly defending this guy. he could be a wolf, but he's probably not because (oh I don't have a reason why he couldn't be a wolf for doing this)"

<MINDMELD>
I know I'm not on xelnya yet, but this is exactly what I'm thinking

dfr, you're looking rather SUSPICIOUS!!

roundbox 11-13-2016 07:42 PM

Like I said to GS, my posts were intentionally circular in logic and cited zero evidence. It was a different, new gimmick I was trying to do to go for the more emotional read.

I forget who it was that said my push on Xelnya was suspicious since it's somewhat agreed upon he's towny now (I think it was MML), but come on dude, can I be wrong once in awhile? It was a d0 read, punk!!

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:42 PM

Quote:

Did I dump a heavy workload on someone or...something? Care to quote where I did this?

this thing:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492782)
Only one nightkill? and it's fucking Charu?

So it looks like that A: there probably isn't a third party and B: Charu was right about somebody.

because it reads like an unfunded mandate, you didn't go look yourself to see who charu might be right about

andy-o24 11-13-2016 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493293)
Wow, you're going to ignore a proposal from a fellow leftscroller?

Fucking A, you're really just gonna do me like that?

I take it back. I want nothing to do with you, your hand in marriage, your babies, or anything else of yours.

</3

</3

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493290)
I said that to Aryxi because he looked to be in danger of leaving and never coming back, like he did last game. Whether wolf or town, if he disappeared, my push on him would have resulted in a net-negative outcome because he wouldn't be able to generate any more information. So, I chose to ease the pressure a bit (even though it was only one vote lol) and let him get back to me in his own time.

As for my being more reserved, there's multiple reasons for that. This isn't a turbo, so I don't feel rushed and don't have to hurry and push on weak slips as hard or as fast (ohbby). Also, I was 0 for two last game in terms of reads, despite being cleared. It was a turbo, so I'm trying not to dwell on it too much because turbo reads are always rushed, but I try to up my game every game and I realized I was starting to get lazy in my reading, and that meant my reads would get neglected too. Lastly, I haven't been nearly as stressed as normal this game, because I haven't been working as much or dealing with an insane schedule (hence why I was able to put like 10 hours into this game yesterday). All combined, I feel calmer and sharper lol and it reflects in my posting. I don't have anything to stress over, just analyze and post. I'll die when I die, so I should make my presence count for town while I can. If being too townread gets me killed, so be it, but hopefully my interactions will be worth something.

He was insinuating none, which is both rude to Haku and untrue.

you got better as i caught up on today

also thanks

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493299)
Like I said to GS, my posts were intentionally circular in logic and cited zero evidence. It was a different, new gimmick I was trying to do to go for the more emotional read.

I forget who it was that said my push on Xelnya was suspicious since it's somewhat agreed upon he's towny now (I think it was MML), but come on dude, can I be wrong once in awhile? It was a d0 read, punk!!

i just know you two aren't w/w

it's easy to back off when you see a pseudo clear and it already got pointed out, and yeah your gameplay has pretty marked differences

what i odn't get is just never revisiting your reasoning yesterday, or actually just continuing to see him as scummier, given that to me it didn't look like you started with a reason when you voted xel

idk your dramatic differences are all WEIRD and i don't like change

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493297)
MML confirmed can't handle my dank d1 maymays

I was wolf my first game but it's definitely how I would have played if I was town :) Don't you think that even now, my game is somewhat reminiscient to Andy's? You see how packed to shit it is when I don't give a shit about thinking of what I say?

Hey man I told you that ya weren't going to like it because it was shit.

So would you have acted the way Andy has for the last, let's say 10 of his posts, in his situation as town?

Because I really do think better of you then that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493300)
this thing:

because it reads like an unfunded mandate, you didn't go look yourself to see who charu might be right about

Ah man I guess I didn't go do that myself and OH WAIT YES I FUCKING DID LOOK

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492812)
OK

1 - Charu has too many post for what little he actually was saying most of the time

2 - He was on Andy's nuts the last leg their after that "I'll toss a coin" post.
What's interesting is that, Andy being a new player, I can totally see Wolf Andy thinking he's been caught and trying to get rid of the only player who noticed. And fast!

Then again I can see someone more experience seeing that situation and thinking Ah yes easy framin' boys

Whole thing stinks. I do want to see more Andy posts though.

Also HEY V YOU GONNA PLAY NOW?

Yeah. I mean I did it a little later but I didn't ask anyone to do it, I did it myself after I was caught up

gold stinger 11-13-2016 07:57 PM