Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 08:45 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492999)
Fuck off, how about a reads list
What kind of gamble is voting an inactive anyway?
Is the gamble that you're voting for your partner?

Nah, it's a continuation of my previous posts about trying to lynch inactives.

@ Pazzaz

You're not convincing at all tbh.

danceflashrevo 11-12-2016 08:45 PM

we readin boys im tilt af but we readin

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493014)

bad post, feel forced etc.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493005)
AA and Zenith found a tell about Aryxi that makes him highly likely to be town. I know his alignment because I'm replacing him.

I can confirm that he's right. I don't think he would go as far as creating fake town tells. That doesn't make him confirmed, but that makes him as the top of my town leans.

That "tell" is that he left under pressure, which is part of Aryxi's town meta as of last game. Except, that isn't alignment-indicative. He could have just as easily left under pressure as wolf as he would under town. You're really trying to clear yourself based on being replaced in, and clearing Zenith for noting that town-Aryxi folds under pressure?

If you are town, that's still not a good reason to clear Zenith.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493010)
NOOOOOO, why did he have too die!!!!??? He was the only confirmed town for me and he goes and dies. :(
It's also pretty bad now that this doesn't even prove that I'm town. Why couldn't you have killed me???!!!!

Also what does this mean?

Well going to bed now, will post reads and stuff tomorrow. Still reading through the thread again with all the new info.

Wait I thought in your timezone getting up early was like 8PM here. It's only 9PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493012)
Loved means you need one more vote than normal to be lynched. (VC-1)

So if insta is at 4, you need 5 votes to get instad. If you're at 3 votes and someone else is at 2, kitb occurs. If you're in kitb with someone else, it's not really kitb and the other person dies.

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493014)

Get in here yo

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 09:03 PM

For me; it's between Pazzaz/ShadoWolfe/Andy-o24.

It could be an orchestrated setup with 2 players too, but I don't want to go there today.

danceflashrevo 11-12-2016 09:03 PM

pg. 56 and still salty :)

_Zenith_ 11-12-2016 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493016)
That "tell" is that he left under pressure, which is part of Aryxi's town meta as of last game. Except, that isn't alignment-indicative. He could have just as easily left under pressure as wolf as he would under town. You're really trying to clear yourself based on being replaced in, and clearing Zenith for noting that town-Aryxi folds under pressure?

You are actually very wrong about the tell. I wouldn't even go as far as to assume what the tell is without an explanation from either of us who know and noticed it.

That was bad from you.

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 09:05 PM

Quote:

It's good enough for me. I'm not saying he's "confirmed", just that I'm unlikely to ever vote him this game unless something big happen.

_Zenith_ 11-12-2016 09:07 PM

The tell is the form of which Aryxi defends himself when pressured. He always uses the same manner, style, mannerisms, tone, and almost words when he's town-aligned and being attacked. It's such a bad tell and yet, it's been decisive so many times already for Aryxi that I'm able to say the slot (at that time because I have no idea what Haku is doing right now) was town-aligned.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493018)

It could be an orchestrated setup with 2 players too, but I don't want to go there today.

Why the fuck are you throwing Pazzaz in there? Have you not been keeping up with the thread, Hakulyte?

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4493020)
You are actually very wrong about the tell. I wouldn't even go as far as to assume what the tell is without an explanation from either of us who know and noticed it.

That was bad from you.

Aryxi has never rolled wolf before so he can't have a tell
And Shado basically reported his entire game: "Hey I'm here I'll read oh look pressure byyyyeeee"

Unless you want to convince what you noticed is legit, I'm going to conclude you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Again.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4493022)
The tell is the form of which Aryxi defends himself when pressured. He always uses the same manner, style, mannerisms, tone, and almost words when he's town-aligned and being attacked. It's such a bad tell and yet, it's been decisive so many times already for Aryxi that I'm able to say the slot (at that time because I have no idea what Haku is doing right now) was town-aligned.

Didn't see this.

I'm gonna call that your gut because at best that's what it boils down to.

Again, I don't think he has ever rolled wolf so we don't know if he acts differently, as safe of an assumption as that may seem to you.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 09:12 PM

A couple things to point out now that I've calmed down a little:

AA's shooter is not necessarily one of the people present in the aftermath of the shot. Literally anyone could've PMed sunfan the action at any time, not necessarily one of the people actively viewing thread at the time that the kill was announced.

I'm not pushing Haku because I think he shot AA, I'm pushing Haku because I think Haku is scum and deserves to be pushed, and AA's killing prompted me to do so because it erased any notion I had of "having time to develop reads". I was content to let Haku prove himself on his own before, but I realized after seeing him in thread that the best way to have him prove shit is to pressure him to do so. Still no response to my latest post to you, Haku. You're not helping yourself here.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 09:13 PM

ninja'd, nvm

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493023)
Why the fuck are you throwing Pazzaz in there? Have you not been keeping up with the thread, Hakulyte?

Is there anything that proves he's a confirmed town?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493025)
Still no response to my latest post to you, Haku. You're not helping yourself here.

Zenith covers that pretty well.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 09:16 PM

Quote:

I'm going to go check every turbo he's played in to confirm this right now. Mind pulling up where you and AA referenced this exact tell in this thread? Because I don't recall this occurring.

YoshL 11-12-2016 09:17 PM

Quote:

It's not Pazzaz.

I believe his claim is legit, and he said he bussed 2 players, AA, and Charu - 2 townspeople.

I'm worried right now because the current turn of events was dfr getting pressure from AA and MML (i think, still hav en't reread) and AA getting day vig'd.

I want to say the most likely person to do that is dfr at the moment, but it seems so fucking easy.

Quote:

NOOOOOO, why did he have too die!!!!??? He was the only confirmed town for me and he goes and dies.
It's also pretty bad now that this doesn't even prove that I'm town. Why couldn't you have killed me???!!!!
if only this reaction wasn't god awful forced feeling, i wouldn't be willing to look at pazz

second suspicion falls to shadowolfe for overreaction:

Quote:

Also, look at everyone. There's 17 players left, and we haven't found a single fucking scum. If you're town, you have to be looking at everyone or you're only helping us lose.
I'm not exactly sure why you're adopting such an alarmist point of view.

17/20 players is about equivalent to 11/13 players, or one day phase of a normal 13 person setup assuming 3 wolves. Like, you seem to be blowing the urgency of the situation out of proportion to make it look like you're in a more desperate haze trying to scumhunt, but all you're really doing is not actually reading people. you've said "if you are town" to multiple players like, telling them to play better but not actually scumhunting at all?

final suspicion is haku.
instant fixation onto "gunsmith" throws up major alarm bells, given that according to the OP, items are on. Noting the other reactions that people gave to AA being day-vig'd, literally the only person that seemed to be primed to think of items was Haku, and I'd daresay that it's surprising given the intelligence of mechanical play and setup understanding he's shown in the past

YoshL 11-12-2016 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492987)
omfg there goes our most active poster.

awesome.

so there's guns in this game?

awesome.

i take that back, shadowolfe immediately jumped into the notion of guns

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493028)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4492846)
Ok, I've been thinking about the consequences of what I'm about to say, I hope this provides clarity. I thought about keeping this a secret but I will have to say this before the EOD incase I die so here's the truth.
I couldn't speak D0 but instead I received the ability to switch the positions of two people at the beginning of N1. I switched AragakiAyase and Charu. This is why several people reacted weird, they thought AA was gonna die or atleast not that Charu was gonna die. So if I die as town, AA is confirmed town (or the wolves tried to kill one of their own lol).

TL;DR AragakiAyase IS CONFIRMED TOWN FOR ME

From now on I'm normal townie and will be scumhunting. I'll post my thoughts about everyone later.

Now I know taken at face value it doesn't mean much, but think about it rreeeeaaaallyyy hard and it's very unlikely that Pazz is lying. Give me a scenario where Pazz is lying, wolves still kill Charu for shits and giggles, and someone who was in the dhajddfasfefdf I am trying so fucking hard not to get modkilled for angle shooting right now but seriously put some thought into it: he's really close to being confirmed.

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 09:23 PM

Maybe he's saying the truth, but he's not town aligned?

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4493030)
if only this reaction wasn't god awful forced feeling, i wouldn't be willing to look at pazz

I noticed that but if Clix (was it Clix that Charu was bodyguard?) taught me anything is that you gotta believe the mechanical aspect of the game more then tone/shitty posts.

I think Paz is safely off the table. Or has really big balls.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 09:28 PM

Quote:

If I could adequately describe to you the sense of loss and frustration I felt after having had my post be ninja'd by "AA was found dead", I would. As it is, you'll have to understand that it was beyond words.

Quote:

you've said "if you are town" to multiple players like, telling them to play better but not actually scumhunting at all?

I said "if you're town" to one player, and that was andy. Also, define scumhunting, because I'd argue that that is exactly what my push on Haku constitutes.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493034)

There's no way he has that Bus power and the ability to use arrows/got an item.

Not unless you can gift items somehow, but that's a really unlikely scenario as whoever got that item probably would have used it themselves

And I mean he swapped 2 townfolks. Why would a wolf swap two townfolks? To clear himself?

That's such a far fetched idea and considering you're throwing out excuses without much thought, floundering around trying to clear your name, I'd imagine the likelier story is you did.

Vote stands and will likely stay unless Haku convinces me otherwise.

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 09:40 PM

So, why are you reading me scum? That could be helpful.

Why aren't you considering that Pazzaz could be a possibility?

What does my game looks like to you?

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493037)
There's no way he has that Bus power and the ability to use arrows/got an item.

It's really as simple as "not being able to post d0 (can even lie about d0) + ability to swap targets."
Quote:

Not unless you can gift items somehow, but that's a really unlikely scenario as whoever got that item probably would have used it themselves

Quote:

Items: On (Items cannot be passed from one player to another)
^ You can't gift items.

Quote:

And I mean he swapped 2 townfolks. Why would a wolf swap two townfolks? To clear himself?

That's such a far fetched idea and considering you're throwing out excuses without much thought, floundering around trying to clear your name, I'd imagine the likelier story is you did.

Vote stands and will likely stay unless Haku convinces me otherwise.

Pazzaz being a possibility =/= clearing Haku.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493038)
So, why are you reading me scum? That could be helpful.

At first it was a meta read because you skipped shitposting. I tried ignoring it as you would know if you read any of my post bet hey it persists.

And now that AA is dead you're basically wanting to argue about Paz being a possibility right after I narrowed it down to you and Shado. If you where town trying to solve the game you would probably just agree with me on Shado, but a Wolf Haku would be self-conscience about being the one to name the wolf out of the pile and I can see him wanting to argue to open up the pool, not actually find the wolf.

Add in that AA was considering going over your post again really recently and it all adds up to you probably being the one that did it. Again, you're welcome to prove me wrong although you are doing a bad job of it.

Quote:

Why aren't you considering that Pazzaz could be a possibility?

Because it's so unlikely. There are multiple people who commented on this subject. You would see them if you read the thread.

Quote:

What does my game looks like to you?

Like a wolf who hasn't read the thread that well and is bad at gambits.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493040)
It's really as simple as "not being able to post d0 (can even lie about d0) + ability to swap targets."

Ok. So? Doesn't deter my point on how unlikely I find he had an ability and an item/shot.

Quote:

^ You can't gift items.

Makes my point even stronger

Quote:

Pazzaz being a possibility =/= clearing Haku.

Damn straight it doesn't, but that wasn't my point. Look up Law of Parsimony sometime.

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 09:57 PM

Did you clear andy somehow recently? He was like my main suspect until Shadow jumped in and Pazzaz posted that "NOOOOO" comment thing.

andy-o24 11-12-2016 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493041)
At first it was a meta read because you skipped shitposting.

He subbed in. We were past the shitpost timing, pretty much. He came in, as I recall trying to contribute right off the bat. I don't think this is relevant at all in trying to read Haku, unless you have a serious meta archetype for him.

-o24

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 10:14 PM

Quote:

At first it was a meta read because you skipped shitposting. I tried ignoring it as you would know if you read any of my post bet hey it persists.

And now that AA is dead you're basically wanting to argue about Paz being a possibility right after I narrowed it down to you and Shado. If you where town trying to solve the game you would probably just agree with me on Shado, but a Wolf Haku would be self-conscience about being the one to name the wolf out of the pile and I can see him wanting to argue to open up the pool, not actually find the wolf.

Why would a wolf haku frame himself to make himself look bad to get town read?

Quote:

Add in that AA was considering going over your post again really recently and it all adds up to you probably being the one that did it. Again, you're welcome to prove me wrong although you are doing a bad job of it.

I'm definitely constantly worth revisiting at any phase of the game.

Quote:

Because it's so unlikely. There are multiple people who commented on this subject. You would see them if you read the thread.

I've been more self-conscious about second guessing scenarios since how Turbo VII ended, but telling you that is not really alignment indicative. whatever.

Quote:

Like a wolf who hasn't read the thread that well and is bad at gambits.

That makes sense to me, but I simply don't see how else to express this.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493043)
Did you clear andy somehow recently? He was like my main suspect until Shadow jumped in and Pazzaz posted that "NOOOOO" comment thing.

I never cleared Andy. You should read my reads list.

This attempt at deflection looks poor on you, Haku

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493044)
He subbed in. We were past the shitpost timing, pretty much. He came in, as I recall trying to contribute right off the bat. I don't think this is relevant at all in trying to read Haku, unless you have a serious meta archetype for him.

-o24

You don't know Haku

Every phase for Town Haku is shitposting phase. That or "I give up I suck i'm horrible " phase. So yeah, I guess I do have a serious meta archetype of him.

So ANDY

Should I take the fact you haven't mentioned Haku's current post as you being ok with them?

Should I take the fact that you come on to defend Haku and not try to figure out who actually killed AA as scummy? Oh, before you mention tha he suspected you: Haku does like killing his scum partners off sometimes. A little trick he picked up from Charu.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493045)
Why would a wolf haku frame himself to make himself look bad to get town read?

You're not framing yourself, you are simply trying to keep a larger pool of suspects open.

Quote:

I'm definitely constantly worth revisiting at any phase of the game.

Glad you agree.

Quote:

I've been more self-conscious about second guessing scenarios since how Turbo VII ended, but telling you that is not really alignment indicative. whatever.

TBH I already gave you this excuse doing your entrance.

Quote:

That makes sense to me, but I simply don't see how else to express this.

Fair enough I suppose.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 10:23 PM

Hey Precarious

I see you down there.

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 10:35 PM

Oh yeah, unvote.

I'll come back tomorrow hopefully to get somewhere with this.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 10:37 PM

If you don't have time to respond to me now, I want to pick this up when you get back, Haku

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492965)
idk, he lost his townread for me with the whole coinflip thing and how he seems to not really care about why people say it's bad. sitting at null atm

also indheart the reason I'm the inactive enforcer this game is because I've realized (finally) that more often than not, wolves sit in the inactive players because it's difficult to be comfortable posting a lot as a wolf

also if I look at the more active players, I don't have a solid scumlean on any of them

I think MML/yoshl are pretty towny
xel semi cleared himself with post 1092 or something, where he said to lynch him instead of freezing
shadowolfe I *thought* was scummy, now I'm kind of null on him, wouldn't lynch today though

and now is where it gets murky, dfr has not done anything this game that makes me townread him
roundbox had his push on xel which seemed fine, if annoying because he took forever to make a concrete case, but I'm also not particularly townreading him
storn/gs I actually have townleans on, storn moreso than gs

then there's zenith/andy who are null, and the clusterfuck of inactives who I think have at least 2 scum

I'm hesitant to meta juckter's slot off of inactivity because of wineandbread, and wnb's content has seemed ok to me. pazzaz I also believe, I think he's more likely town than not, but this read depends a lot on whether or not he follows through with the large post with thoughts that he promised and what it contains

I'm not feeling good about precarious, V is null, I actually think haku is scummy (will have to go back and dig more), and I'd like to see more definitive conclusions from indheart when he manages to finish catching up

so tldr

the top actives seem towny-null for me (really just shado who is null), and the inactives are a lot of ???/scum

which is why I KEEP pushing them but it's hard when nothing seems to gain traction

The only person who AA was scumreading before his death was Haku, and maybe Roundbox & Andy. Everyone else is just null or on the greener side of the fence.

It really looks like Haku got antsy and decided to take the shot, hoping that if his reactions to it seemed good it'll clear him for the rest of us. For someone who's on vacation that shot was very accommodating for his time, as he was here when it happened and had enough time to sit around and respond for like an hour or so (more so actually, not sure how long exactly)

Everytime I try to think about another killer my mind goes back to Haku.

danceflashrevo 11-12-2016 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492782)
Freaking why? Please explain this. The timing is really bad for this vote considering the timestamp and wagons that where going on. You're normally a champion of picking between ongoing wagons tbh

I think it's really funny that you're skeptical of him over the same reason he was skeptical of wolfe.

At the time of writing this I'm curious if Pazzaz has some sort of silenced role, or someones constantly silencing him. (p57)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492812)
2 - He was on Andy's nuts the last leg their after that "I'll toss a coin" post.
What's interesting is that, Andy being a new player, I can totally see Wolf Andy thinking he's been caught and trying to get rid of the only player who noticed. And fast!

Then again I can see someone more experience seeing that situation and thinking Ah yes easy framin' boys

Wolf Andy killing Charu over the 3/4 other people that pinged him out for it is kinda silly IMO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492831)
Hi Haku. I hope you're enjoying your vacation!
How're things going? Doing well? Internet speeds alright? Tired of rolling wolf yet?

This reads very weird to me, because he kinda means it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4492836)
Here's some spicy WIFOM for you:
Charu attacked my weak EOD play, calling me a wolf.
Wolves know I'm town, so getting other town to lynch me saves a wolf through this next phase.
To convince the town I'm a wolf, they kill Charu who was the only one really suspecting I am a wolf, in an attempt to show Charu was onto a wolf read.

Mm, not wrong about that spicy WIFOM.

Pg. 59, oh hey I was kinda right lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492840)
Hold on a minute

If we're going to talk about roles that prevent you from being active in a game that is very dependent of interactions and activity you are going to have to sale that a little harder then that.

I don't think that's far at all from being logical. I mean there's already a silencer role, plus being inactive d0 is like the best phase to be inactive in. Considering we didn't even cfd to a different inactive. I would classify freezin from not being inactive after all the posting in the last 24-36 hours of the phase. So literally all inactives survived. This is bad reasoning imo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492881)
Lyncher eh? Well that's funny cus i was thinking the same thing.

I'd like to talk about tokzic. He seems to fit that inactive thing you're going for with only 23 posts., and more importantly I'd like to talk about his vote on me. Ifor you read back to it, it actually feels quite forced. He just "has a strong gut read" on how woofy I'm being. I can see this being a world where he rolled lyncher and me the lynched, or even simply him being a woof and trying to fake reads on people like me. But even so as he has this strong read on me in the end he goes and votes for xel. He jumps on that wagon for seemingly no reason despite his read on me.

I like this post a lot. +1 town point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492924)
"Bus Driver has been seen as each alignment and historically is a pro-Town role; however, some moderators consider Bus Driver to be a Negative Utility role in Town hands, since it is more likely to thwart or confuse power roles than help. The pro-Town intent of this role is to attempt to redirect the scum's kill onto a better target." From mafscum

I feel like we're kinda almost angleshooting this whole is bus driver a town or scum role. Can we drop it? Like... this quote alone should make everyone think "yeah guys this is a garbage thing to be devoting time to". And I hope that's what people say because I'm still catching up teehee.

==Panda Express Break==

Reading through, storns followthrough vote on tokzic makes me feel better on him too. He's acting on it, not just bringing it up and seeing what others think about it.

Obligatory let's talk about Haku meta concerning MML's post at top of p63, Haku basically has no meta. He changes it every game practically and I wouldn't be surprised if he drastically changed his meta from the last turbo to this game to the next game ad nauseam. (also what's Jones Soda)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492994)
"Nice timing."?
Really?
The same could be said of you and Zenith, materializing out of nowhere moments before the kill came in.

I wasn't sure of you before this, and I was hoping you'd post more because voting you just based on meta alone was weak, but I'm not waiting any longer.
Hakulyte

Either I missed every single @haku shadow post or this materialized super quickly.

Quote:

What all possible roles could do this? I never played a game where that was a thing

Quite a few, I'm kinda shocked that you haven't.

Quote:

What kind of gamble is voting an inactive anyway? Is the gamble that you're voting for your partner?
Idk maybe the fact that it's an inactive? And that second part tacked on kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Quote:

You uh

You got anything to say about our top town dying in the middle of the fucking day like that?

You should explain that to me.
This part feels like he's fishing. You could argue that any reaction or response is wolfy, at least in my experience so idk this post feels kinda garbagey.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493001)
Guys I am legit triggered I didn't fucking expect a role that kills in the fucking daytime

Was this pun intentional?

==NOTE OMG THIS JUST IN MICHIGAN AND WASHINGTON LOSE AS WELL CLEMSONS NOT IN SUCH A BAD SPOT ANYMORE THE SALT IS GONE BABY==

*ahem*

Note about the screenshot at the time of the shooting, is the plus beside shadow indicative of invisible? Because that's pretty lol. Feels angleshooty though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493010)

Why wouldn't it? I'm not really sure about how the role flipping would work. Would any outcome ever really clear you? I still believe your claim and all but, idk maybe someone could explain it to me.

Quote:

For me; it's between Pazzaz/ShadoWolfe/Andy-o24

pazzaz? huh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493028)

Certainly a good case for one, good enough for you to not have that concern aorn lmao

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493034)

Here's where I would go to likely hood of alignment about the role. The whole silence thing. I think it's a lot more shitty for a wolf to be silenced than a townie. It has so much more impact on the game.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 10:48 PM

You been sitting there for awhile, Andy. You have a response to me yet?

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 10:55 PM

Welcome back DFR

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493057)
Obligatory let's talk about Haku meta concerning MML's post at top of p63, Haku basically has no meta. He changes it every game practically and I wouldn't be surprised if he drastically changed his meta from the last turbo to this game to the next game ad nauseam. (also what's Jones Soda)

First off, that's bullshit and you know it. He's piss easy to read. Hell I've done it before. I gave him a pass because of Turbo VII and the likelihood that he would change it, but he has done nothing but play bad. Read my latest post regarding Haku.

Second off, Jones Soda is the best. I got theblue bubblegum flavor

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 10:56 PM

DFR before you go I would like a full on reads list please.

andy-o24 11-12-2016 11:08 PM

Haven't really taken the time to read Haku yet, MML. That'll come eventually. This game is mentally exhausting.

-o24

danceflashrevo 11-12-2016 11:11 PM

Quote:

First off, that's bullshit and you know it. He's piss easy to read.
I disagree but good for you I guess. @ soda: that looks really neat is it regional because I've never seen it o: @ reads: yeah d/w i'm still awake for the night. i need dinner #2 anyways because they had no rice and not much orange chicken left at panda ;;

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493061)
Haven't really taken the time to read Haku yet, MML. That'll come eventually. This game is mentally exhausting.

-o24

Have you not been following the thread?
Did you seriously go up to bat for someone you hadn't "taken the time to read" yet?

Game is really exhausting though. Wouldn't be satisfying if it wasn't.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493062)
I disagree but good for you I guess. @ soda: that looks really neat is it regional because I've never seen it o: @ reads: yeah d/w i'm still awake for the night. i need dinner #2 anyways because they had no rice and not much orange chicken left at panda ;;

It's all up and down the East Coast for sure. Past that, I don't know. It is a small company

I look forward to a reads list. Meanwhile I am going to step away from the game for awhile.

andy-o24 11-12-2016 11:28 PM

If I hadn't been following the thread, I wouldn't have known Haku started posting with analysis instead of shitposts. What I meant was I hadn't really considered how to read Haku yet (scum, null, town). Classify is maybe better than read here?

-o24

danceflashrevo 11-12-2016 11:48 PM

Still rocking irrelevant stuff but I live in upstate South Carolina but haven't seen it :/

Precarious 11-13-2016 12:14 AM

Okay, finally caught up. I probably shouldn't have subbed in, because I started a new job this past week and my schedule has kind of been wrecked, but I'll make do. There's a lot of stuff that's happened today so far that's worth commenting on; I'll be posting on several things that caught my attention.

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 12:33 AM

2) storn42 - Town.
3) Yoshl - The argument that I had with him was purely play style. I don't think he's indicative of anything from that. His actions in this game have seemed very townie because of the intent in the posts. He projects it very well.
4) wineandbread - I've liked his tone and his posts #901 and #1239. They seem pretty good, especially the second one. However he's been quieter than I would've expected but I'd still give him a pass. Town.
5) roundbox - Null. Quiet.
6) MixMasterLar - I feel like you might be scummy because of #1269. Your interactions with both andy and haku were poor in my opinion. The one to haku because you jumped so quickly to "is the gamble that you're voting for your partner?" and to andy because I feel like he's fishing for a newer player to say something that he might not perceive as scummy and then everyone jumps on his ass for it. Plus I feel like your reaction was a little exaggerated to the fact that AA died. Then I think about aggression but I feel like you're pretty outgoing in general so I wouldn't be shocked if this was your wolf game.
7) XelNya - His EoD was pretty good, he definitely gets a pass for now.
8) Precarious - Null. Quiet.
9) Vendetta21 - Null. Quiet.
10) Hakulyte - Null because I can't read you. Initially I town read you but your most recent interactions and posts have been kinda awkward in my opinion. One thing sticking out to me being the Pazzaz thing, but I could understand why you might perceive the roll to be potentially scum.
12) ShadoWolfe - Voices initial concern on haku on #1167 but brushes it off as a sleepy haku. I really don't like the progression here though. Then the tipping point for him to finally vote comes on when Haku said nice timing. I feel like there must've been a better post to do that on? Idk it just reads very weird and not town to me.
13) Pazzaz - Town. I believe his claim, and I believe he's town sided.
15) Andy-o24 - Was town for d0, then now he's posting kinda strangely, such as the WIFOM post #1169. However, through his and MML's interactions I don't think it's w/w and it's more probable in my mind for mml to be the wolf.
16) gold stinger - Town, I liked his reads list, nothing has made me change my initial belief of him being town.
17) inDheart - Null because he's still catching up. I don't really think any of his interactions have been indicative of anything but once he catches up I'm sure I'll have a better impression.
19) _Zenith_ - Null. Haven't seen to much to decide yet.
20) Tokzic - Null. Quiet.

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 12:33 AM

Ew that was formatted like garbage mb lol

andy-o24 11-13-2016 12:35 AM

> Go Advanced
> Preview Post
> Good. Hot.
> ????
> Profit

-o24

Precarious 11-13-2016 12:36 AM

Quote:

Ok, I've been thinking about the consequences of what I'm about to say, I hope this provides clarity. I thought about keeping this a secret but I will have to say this before the EOD incase I die so here's the truth.
I couldn't speak D0 but instead I received the ability to switch the positions of two people at the beginning of N1. I switched AragakiAyase and Charu. This is why several people reacted weird, they thought AA was gonna die or atleast not that Charu was gonna die. So if I die as town, AA is confirmed town (or the wolves tried to kill one of their own lol).

From now on I'm normal townie and will be scumhunting. I'll post my thoughts about everyone later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4492849)
No not really, that was not why I chose him. Yes, choosing a scum and a townie and the scum then dying would have been good but the chances for that happening would be pretty low. If I choose two people who are probably townies, if one of them die then I'll know the other is a townie too. I didn't want to throw my ability way and have it not affecting anything.

Not enough attention has been paid to this. I mean, people are using this as a basis to semi-clear Paz, but his initial point raised a topic that's worth investigating further.

Quote:

This is why several people reacted weird, they thought AA was gonna die or atleast not that Charu was gonna die.

First off, this is stated way too definitively; if Pazzaz's role is (was) really to switch effects on N1, he shouldn't actually know this. But assuming it's just awkwardly phrased and it's just what he thinks, it instead raises an important point. There were several people who were really surprised that Charu was nightkilled--if this was because Charu died when AA was targeted (and this is reinforced by the daykill today), then that surprise is fundamentally suspicious, because it links those people to the kill. Lots of people get nightkilled for a variety of reasons, so the outcry makes more sense if those people knew Charu shouldn't have died. But the only people that could know that are are the killers themselves, Pazzaz, and potentially a watcher-type role if that exists in this game.

Having said that, there are a few problems with Pazzaz's logic, and I'm a little uncomfortable with how readily people have cleared him (although I lean toward him being town, since claim gambits tend to blow up, it's not really definitive imo). Basically, his town-town plan doesn't make a lot of sense. By his own claim, as far as I can tell, his role was enforced silence on D0 in exchange for being able to switch night effects on two players on N1. This doesn't give him any special insights or investigative information, so his plan suffers from the following problems:

Multiple people seemed to be town-reading AA strongly. This would have made AA a more likely night protection (again assuming that power exists in this game, but a doctor-type role is super standard) target. It's also not that unlikely that someone other than AA could have been targeted for a nightkill; while town reads might have made him the most likely target, the field overall still seems more likely. Pazzaz's logic seems to assume that AA (or perhaps Charu) would have been targeted, and while that's somewhat reasonable, it runs into the problem of why he chose Charu as the other player. This was supposedly so that the town-town effect would provide him with some information, but he only gets information if one of them dies. If that's the case, why not choose a potential wolf to receive the transferred deathblow? The payoff only makes sense if one expects Charu to be targeted (which would transfer death to AA), obtaining an unconfirmable town read at the expense of potentially killing a wolf. In any TWG/mafia game, town are always going to outnumber its antagonists to start. That's the basic premise of the game. As such, individual town reads aren't super useful (especially early on) in comparison to wolf reads or wolf kills. But his language choice acts as if getting a town clear was fait accompli, which again assumes information he shouldn't have.

In spite of the above, I'm still leaning town on Pazzaz, since claim gambits tend to blow up sooner or later, and his hasn't so far. But one way or another, the mechanics of his situation demand further consideration (especially since his roleclaim entailed a D0 post restriction, which if true suggests other posting modifiers may be in effect now or later).

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 12:54 AM

Quote:

That was bad from you.

Quote:

Okay, Zenith and Haku, I've gone through every game Aryxi has ever played (thankfully he's a new player), hoping that you were right and that Aryxi would have a magic tell that would clear him, and therefore Haku, as town.

I ended up being disappointed, because there's nothing consistent in his responses that would justify your assertion that "He always uses the same manner, style, mannerisms, tone, and almost words when he's town-aligned and being attacked. It's such a bad tell and yet, it's been decisive so many times already for Aryxi that I'm able to say the slot (at that time because I have no idea what Haku is doing right now) was town-aligned."

Therefore, respectfully, I have to conclude that you were grossly exaggerating his "tell". Like I told Haku, the main similarity between this game and any of his town games is just the fact that he gave up and left after a push on him in both this game and the last game. When I said that to Haku, you said I was wrong about the "tell" and that I should have asked one of the two people who saw it. I Since you didn't respond to my request that you pull up where AA originally mentioned the "tell", I'm going to go find it now myself. I hope you weren't lying about AA, because if his version of the tell is the same as mine then you will have my vote for lying and putting words in his mouth.

List of Aryxi's responses to attacks:

Turbo 4 (aka Aryxi's first game):
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4475379)
DaBackpack
rude

Turbo 5:
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4481054)
If you could elaborate on why you think I'm a wolf that'd be cool

Turbo 6:
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4487808)
Huh?? Why do you dislike me? I was going to vote haku just out on a hunch but got preoccupied and i ended up missing eod

Turbo 7:

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4489349)
Nice meme but it's a lame one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4489356)
There's nothing that sticks out to me in said chaos for me to try to pick something out, which is why I didn't say anything. If there is nothing that sticks out to me then it is unnecessary to say anything at all. Nice meme.

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4489446)
Eh, i'm going to get lynched d0 again so Ima just leave for the night. Night all.

This game:
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4491678)
Another mislynch if more votes are placed on me but whatever mang

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4491682)
Sorry to keep you in hold homie but i promise to have a full detailed post explaining my reasons for the previous posts. I need just need some rest and after I'm off tomorrow I'll have my post up as promised. This game requires alot of energy i don't normally have :(

He responds as differently as you could expect from the same person. Nothing in his "style" or "mannerisms" is identical. So much for that. On a different note, I never realized how little Aryxi posts in this games. Finding these was easier than I thought. If anyone wants to confirm that these were, in fact, his responses and that I'm not nitpicking or altering them at all, please simply click on the arrow next to the relevant quote and read the context.

Precarious 11-13-2016 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4492986)
AragakiAyase was discovered dead, with a single arrow lodged between their eyes.

AragakiAyase's Role PM is as follows:

AragakiAyase, you are Rolf. You are a child who has joined the Greil Mercenaries as a budding Archer. Your inexperience often shows, both in camp as well as on the battlefield.
You are too young to know much, and are vanilla town.
Not included in initial PM: Rolf has a Loved Modifier.

Several things here. Does "Not included in initial PM" mean AA was unaware of his own modifier? If this is the case, then there may be personal and global effects that we're not aware of. Not much that can be done about that, but it's worth keeping in the back of our minds.

More to the point: it's highly likely that AA was killed by a wolf (although this speaks to the inexperience of the wolves if so; a wolf daykill is more dangerous if saved, as it can collapse a LYLO situation into an instant loss). Now, while dayvig roles are fairly common (at least in other mafia communities, I can't speak for custom here), wolf daykills are much rarer, and anonymous wolf daykills are unheard of (precisely because they're so powerful and balance-breaking). That suggests that an item was used, and as has been pointed out, item sharing and corpse looting are not in effect. It's possible that this was planned, then, but given the Paz claim, it's likely that the wolves were caught off guard by the lack of an AA death. That means AA's content on both days (but especially today) probably points to a wolf or wolves.

There is one other possibility, though. Can a vanilla town player still have an item? It's worth noting that AA was an archer, and died via an arrow shot. I would argue it's possible that he was otherwise vanilla, but possessed a shot that somehow was reflected back at him, either by item or ability (I'm not familiar enough with FE to identify a cross-mechanic for this--a physical shield? A reflect spell?).

storn42 11-13-2016 01:19 AM

I dont think the idea of a gunsmith is that far off... if I'm remembering correctly the gunsmith gives someone a gun and that person got to shoot someone ant any point in time. That means if we have a gunsmith claim we know that the person he gave the gun to is likely a woof. So here is my crazy plan. The gunsmith claims, we lynch the gunsmith after he tells us who the woof he gave the gun to is.

Btw this plan is probably overtly stupid in some way so you know.

Precarious 11-13-2016 01:25 AM

Quick gut reads:

YoshL is town. His play is both thoughtfully aggressive and actually considers the game. The latter is hard to do honestly if you're playing an aggressive wolf.

Andy feels wolfish to me. Way too many red flags, and his tone/style of play seems to jump around too much.

Shadow is town, if only because I have trouble imagining a wolf pouring through that many older games.

Zodiac feels town. Weird absence early, but his play since appearing reminds me too much of his previous game.

Xel seems town after EoD.

One of Haku and MML is a probably a wolf, given the antagonism, although a town-town fight is possible.

DFR is likely a wolf, given the weird game to this point and AA dying soon after pushing for DFR pressure.

Better reads based off of more than instinct will come after I get some sleep.

Precarious 11-13-2016 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4493084)
I dont think the idea of a gunsmith is that far off... if I'm remembering correctly the gunsmith gives someone a gun and that person got to shoot someone ant any point in time. That means if we have a gunsmith claim we know that the person he gave the gun to is likely a woof. So here is my crazy plan. The gunsmith claims, we lynch the gunsmith after he tells us who the woof he gave the gun to is.

A gunsmith/gift giver/whatever type role seems like it would clash with the (Items cannot be passed from one player to another) clarification in the OP, although it's possible that just refers to starting items and not to gifted items if a such a role exists.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 01:32 AM

OH!

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491805)
Might as well say it now but Aryxi had a tell.

It was bad mind you, but it was still a tell.

Too lazy to bring up the post right now but I'll fish for it later; had something to do with being a defeatist and rolling with some accusation or another that usually signs him as a poor VT or something. This might not make sense but there's something I remember from earlier while skimming.

^^^^^^^makes no mention of identical posting styles in Aryxi, mentions the tell as being that Aryxi "rolls" when accused.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
This was AA's response on Aryxi's tell (being a defeatist who rolls with some accusation on him):
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491806)
I saw that too but I don't want to encourage that behavior, I want him to give reads/respond to pressure on him

My response on his tell (this is all after he gave up, then promised to address my points when I told him not to give up and leave, but before he actually replaced out):
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491832)
On Aryxi, yeah I saw that "tell" but didnt really buy into it too much because he's definitely aware of his response to pressure as town, because he pulled that shit just last game. I think it'd be just as easy for him to do it as wolf as town, because of how recent it was that he last did it and given that it's unlikely to have slipped his after how much he was lambasted for it. Either way, he did promise to come back and explain where he was coming from, so I'm curious to see how that plays out.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
fast forward to present day
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493005)
AA and Zenith found a tell about Aryxi that makes him highly likely to be town. I know his alignment because I'm replacing him.

I can confirm that he's right. I don't think he would go as far as creating fake town tells. That doesn't make him confirmed, but that makes him as the top of my town leans.

Quote:

vvvvvvvvvvvvv
Quote:

That was bad from you.

Uhm, what?! So aside from me being one of the ones who "know and noticed it", my post about the "tell" is more similar to your initial stance on it then your own!
vvvvvvvvv
Quote:

......???????
How is this congruent with your initial post about the tell? You're literally changing it up after saying I was wrong. Why? And why do this all to defend Haku?
Also, why is this your only real contribution today?
I re-examined your posts for today and your comeback to thread was mostly filled with reactionary observations, rather than any actual digging. I'm really not liking you now, because you seem to only chime in when you can without actually scumhunting, which reads to me as a wolf trying to look like he's contributing without actually doing any hunting.

Zenith.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4493080)
Can a vanilla town player still have an item? It's worth noting that AA was an archer, and died via an arrow shot. I would argue it's possible that he was otherwise vanilla, but possessed a shot that somehow was reflected back at him, either by item or ability (I'm not familiar enough with FE to identify a cross-mechanic for this--a physical shield? A reflect spell?).

^this is actually a really good question and observation. I had thought about AA's role being a novice archer that always messes up, and noticed that he got hit with an arrow, so I was wondering if he somehow shot himself, but it says he's vanilla town so I dropped it. If a vanilla town player can have an item, then this would be a good explanation for the shot and its timing. I assume if there are shootable items, then there are probably also be items that reflect shots back onto the shooter. I wonder if sunfan would answer this for us.

@TWG Ike, you said that no roles will flip as something other than what they are. Can a role that flips as vanilla town still possess an item?

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 01:43 AM

Quote:

Explain to me why we would lynch the gunsmith after he tells us who the woof he gunned is? Why wouldn't we lynch the woof directly?

Other than that, this plan is actually pretty good. If there's a gunsmith, I agree that they should out the name of the person they gunned.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493092)
Explain to me why we would lynch the gunsmith after he tells us who the woof he gunned is? Why wouldn't we lynch the woof directly?

Other than that, this plan is actually pretty good. If there's a gunsmith, I agree that they should out the name of the person they gunned.

Actually, I take this back. If a wolf fakeclaims, and we kill the person they said they gunned, then we'd lose a phase that we could've lynched in, as well as the nightkill victim(s), all for one guaranteed wolf the next phase. I don't think that trade is really worth it.

If there's a gunsmith, please don't claim

Hakulyte 11-13-2016 02:04 AM

Well, you did it Shadow, I don't understand where you're going anymore.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493095)

What don't you understand?

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493065)
If I hadn't been following the thread, I wouldn't have known Haku started posting with analysis instead of shitposts. What I meant was I hadn't really considered how to read Haku yet (scum, null, town). Classify is maybe better than read here?

-o24

Fair enough.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493067)
Still rocking irrelevant stuff but I live in upstate South Carolina but haven't seen it :/

Huh. I'm in Florida but was pretty sure it was an entire East Coast thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493071)
2) storn42 - Town.

Care to explain that one a little better?

Quote:

6) MixMasterLar - I feel like you might be scummy because of #1269. Your interactions with both andy and haku were poor in my opinion. The one to haku because you jumped so quickly to "is the gamble that you're voting for your partner?" and to andy because I feel like he's fishing for a newer player to say something that he might not perceive as scummy and then everyone jumps on his ass for it. Plus I feel like your reaction was a little exaggerated to the fact that AA died. Then I think about aggression but I feel like you're pretty outgoing in general so I wouldn't be shocked if this was your wolf game.

Because you didn't bother, here's post #1269 for reference:

Quote:

Wait fucking what

In the middle of the day fucking what

That's garbage. What a load of shitfuck

What all possible roles could do this? I never played a game where that was a thing

Fuck off, how about a reads list
What kind of gamble is voting an inactive anyway?
Is the gamble that you're voting for your partner?

You uh

You got anything to say about our top town dying in the middle of the fucking day like that?

You should explain that to me.

Now, I don't know why you are latching onto the gamble point. Haku brought up that voting V is a gamble himself, even though it's just voting for an inactive. The only reason I could think of that it could be a gamble is if he's voting his partner. So I called him out. He didn't give me a very good response.

Andy on the other hand has way too many weird posts to let alone. I've covered Andy pretty intensely already and would expect you to already be familiar with why I think he's scum, but you defend him largely on the grounds that it looks like I'm picking on the new guy. I could give you this as a fair enough point (picking on the new guy can be kind of a dick move) except that I bet you can't defend what Andy's actually been posting

Go ahead, quote and explain some of his posts today. Start with the cointoss and work your way up. Defend that shit.

Assuming you can't (I don't believe you can any better then Andy already has) then you're going to have to realize that when you play TWG that bad you deserve to get called the fuck out. If me calling people out makes me scummy in your eyes then you probably should redefine what "scum" means to yourself.

As for AA dying, I legit have never been in or even read a game where that was a thing. I in no situation thought people could die in the middle of the day and it was really fucking jarring.

Quote:

10) Hakulyte - Null because I can't read you. Initially I town read you but your most recent interactions and posts have been kinda awkward in my opinion. One thing sticking out to me being the Pazzaz thing, but I could understand why you might perceive the roll to be potentially scum.

Why did you read him town in the beginning again?

Quote:

15) Andy-o24 - Was town for d0, then now he's posting kinda strangely, such as the WIFOM post #1169. However, through his and MML's interactions I don't think it's w/w and it's more probable in my mind for mml to be the wolf.

You seriously think I am more scummy then Andy?

Again, you're welcome to defend him with more then "Lar picks on new guy" any minute you are ready to.

Quote:

16) gold stinger - Town, I liked his reads list, nothing has made me change my initial belief of him being town.

Nothing has changed your belief because NoThING IS THERE HE STOPPED POSTING YOU IdIOT

Quote:

19) _Zenith_ - Null. Haven't seen to much to decide yet.

Should totally check out the work Shado has since done. I think he makes a decent case on Zenith although up to this point I had him in my town pile.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493079)

Okay, Zenith and Haku, I've gone through every game Aryxi has ever played (thankfully he's a new player), hoping that you were right and that Aryxi would have a magic tell that would clear him, and therefore Haku, as town.

I ended up being disappointed, because there's nothing consistent in his responses that would justify your assertion that "He always uses the same manner, style, mannerisms, tone, and almost words when he's town-aligned and being attacked. It's such a bad tell and yet, it's been decisive so many times already for Aryxi that I'm able to say the slot (at that time because I have no idea what Haku is doing right now) was town-aligned."

Therefore, respectfully, I have to conclude that you were grossly exaggerating his "tell". Like I told Haku, the main similarity between this game and any of his town games is just the fact that he gave up and left after a push on him in both this game and the last game. When I said that to Haku, you said I was wrong about the "tell" and that I should have asked one of the two people who saw it. I Since you didn't respond to my request that you pull up where AA originally mentioned the "tell", I'm going to go find it now myself. I hope you weren't lying about AA, because if his version of the tell is the same as mine then you will have my vote for lying and putting words in his mouth.

List of Aryxi's responses to attacks:

Turbo 4 (aka Aryxi's first game):

Turbo 5:

Turbo 6:

Turbo 7:

This game:

He responds as differently as you could expect from the same person. Nothing in his "style" or "mannerisms" is identical. So much for that. On a different note, I never realized how little Aryxi posts in this games. Finding these was easier than I thought. If anyone wants to confirm that these were, in fact, his responses and that I'm not nitpicking or altering them at all, please simply click on the arrow next to the relevant quote and read the context.

Hella work on this, Shado.

Ball's in your court Zenith and Haku. You guys have a response? Because it looks like y'all don't have a leg to stand on to me.

Quote:

There is one other possibility, though. Can a vanilla town player still have an item? It's worth noting that AA was an archer, and died via an arrow shot. I would argue it's possible that he was otherwise vanilla, but possessed a shot that somehow was reflected back at him, either by item or ability (I'm not familiar enough with FE to identify a cross-mechanic for this--a physical shield? A reflect spell?).

I have this nagging suspicion that AA would not have taken a shot at that time under those circumstances. Town AA would save the shot until he was really sure he could trust a large group, then out and try to have people agree who to kill.

I mean it's never come up but that's what I picture him wanting to do, having played with him in almost every game I've done.

I think the timing of the kill is super telling. For every suspect ask yourself "why now?"; there is no one AA should have felt he needed to kill right then that warranted him taking a shot and having it bounce back in his face.

Quote:

No Gunsmith is going to want to claim after reading that you'll lynch him.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493094)
If there's a gunsmith, please don't claim

What, does he continue to make fucking guns every phase?

....that'll fucking be a mess if so.

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 02:41 AM

JUST SO THIS ISN'T MISSED

Quote:

DFR SAID THIS. THIS WAS A THING THAT WAS SAID.

I swear I have way too many strong scum reads now. I don't know who to fucking vote for.

andy-o24 11-13-2016 02:43 AM

You gonna vote me or what, MML? This is getting silly.

-o24

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493095)

Put simply, he says you and Zenith are full of shit

Hakulyte 11-13-2016 02:45 AM

1. Anything that counts as a day kill power could have killed AA.
2. Zenith's alignment (for me) is based on me assuming that his tell is true.

Feel free to push him tbh. I just have so many wolves vs town that having him as well here makes little sense.

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493101)
You gonna vote me or what, MML? This is getting silly.

-o24

No seriously, you have anything to say about anything else I've said at all?

andy-o24 11-13-2016 02:49 AM

I just want to see my name in lights~

-o24

XelNya 11-13-2016 02:51 AM

Well that's interesting.

I'm catching up right now, was with the girlfriend / good friend all day.

XelNya 11-13-2016 02:51 AM

That said I'm only on pg 59 so it'll be a bit.

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493105)
I just want to see my name in lights~

-o24

Not sure if doing the Haku or has some type of deal where he can do shit when he's voted.

Like seriously you look scum as fuck right now. I have many hours to which to vote you, though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493106)
Well that's interesting.

I'm catching up right now, was with the girlfriend / good friend all day.

If she was your girlfriend and then your good friend

I am so sorry, bro.

andy-o24 11-13-2016 03:06 AM

If you're so sure I'm a wolf, then I can definitely clear you as town. I seriously doubt if you were a wolf you would let me play this recklessly without even an attempt to intervene. I can think of no world where wolves would let one of their own play like this if they had any intention of winning. It simply doesn't make sense to me that wolves would ever have a member on their team that they felt was expendable this early. There would have to be some obscene edge case win condition for that to ever be viable, or an excessive over confidence in the other wolf players.

-o24

XelNya 11-13-2016 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493108)
If she was your girlfriend and then your good friend

I am so sorry, bro.

No as in my girlfriend AND a good friend.

I also cooked tacos for the first time by myself. They had little to no taste, but ayyyyyyy.

Yes I am admitting my inability to cook more beyond easy as shit food.

XelNya 11-13-2016 03:29 AM

... I should have checked the thread sooner wtf.

tho greggles forgot to add AA to the dead list in the first post, so I'd have missed it anyways.

PS: I love the role flips in the 2nd post I just noticed.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493103)
2. Zenith's alignment (for me) is based on me assuming that his tell is true.

I'm going to try to not read that as a slip. Okay, we're going to assume town Haku. I'm going to try to make this easy for you:

Town Haku knows (not assumes) that the tell is "true" in the sense that Aryxi didn't lie about "another mislynch but whatever mang". Therefore, Aryxi didn't flop this game knowing that it was his town meta based on Turbo7.

Town Haku doesn't know Zenith's intention in initially bringing up the "Aryxi defeatist" meta, but town Haku believes him to be town, because why would a wolf declare town to be town. Town Haku then declares Zenith to be top town (somehow) for "discovering the tell" in the first place.

I then disagree with town Haku, telling him he shouldn't clear someone based on a tell that is wifom at best because Aryxi would know that he flopped last game, and could easily flop this game to try to clear the slot. I say that even if Haku was indeed town Haku, Zenith's initial tell does not clear him (because wolves will always have to say someone is town in their reads list, so him calling Aryxi town based on that tell is nothing special).

Zenith then appears, declaring my understanding of the tell to be "very wrong", despite my stated understanding of it to be nearly identical to his initial "tell" post. He then outlines a very different tell than the one he had mentioned earlier in thread, and says that AA had the same tell. He says this tell is so consistent, and so accurate, that one can safely declare your slot town.

Okay, now that we've established what happened with the assumption that Haku is town, I have a few questions.

Why would Zenith go as far in defending the tell as to declare my understanding of it to be "very wrong", and change it in the next post? (1)

Why would Zenith try to fabricate a tell in order to declare Hakulyte's slot town? (2)

Why would Zenith invoke AA's name in the fabrication of his new tell, and say that I shouldn't assume anything about the tell if I didn't ask either of the people who "know it and noticed it", despite AA being dead and unable to clarify even if I were to ask? (3)

I do want to hear your answers (and Zenith's!), but here's what I'm thinking:

Because the tell was being used to clear him and read him top town, so if the tell was thrown away, then him being townread would get thrown away. Considering he hasn't posted much else of importance, that would be a big loss. This holds true whether town or wolf, though I don't know why a town would lie about a read in an attempt to look better(1)

If Haku/Zenith are both scum, then this would obviously be to try to cover for his partner. If Haku is town, then Zenith could be trying to pocket him. If Zenith is town, then he fucked up royally by changing his read and exaggerating about Aryxi to that extent, and should be ashamed. (2)

Using AA's name on his new read while berating me for misunderstanding instantly gave his post legitimacy, considering that AA was consistently top town for most and had just flipped green. Even for me, who had commented on the tell as it was occurring (and tried to stop Aryxi from folding under pressure), his post made me think that I somehow had gotten the tell all wrong. It was only MML's mislynch of me from a few games ago (based on an easily fact-checkable claim that I was a liar) that made me realize that town often fails to factcheck simple things, so I had to go check Aryxi for the magic tell. Interestingly enough, if Zenith had never added AA to his tell, I wouldn't have gone back to check AA's version of it and wouldn't have found how drastically different Zenith's two versions of the "tell" were.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493103)
Feel free to push him tbh. I just have so many wolves vs town that having him as well here makes little sense.

Thanks for the permission. More importantly, who are your "so many wolves vs towns"?
Please answer this ASAP^

XelNya 11-13-2016 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492776)
Also a Charu nk makes no sense to me. AA was strongest town for most, and Charu didnt seem like he was blue. He was playing totally normal

Charu NK makes a lot of sense. Sometimes aiming for a top town if you're not role hunting isn't the best because what if they got a read of Charu acting a certain way under the suspect of third party? Normally I'd agree with this line of thought but Charu is Charu and reading him is bull shit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492778)
Oh, and now that we're past D0, I'd like Zenith to know that his "I hate d0 bullshit" excuse for not doing shit won't fly anymore.

No matter how much you hate D0 you fucking post even if it's meanial nonsense.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492780)
mindmeld, a good sign hopefully

I dunno if I am the only one who absolutely cannot read charu for shit. Is it just me?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492782)
Only one nightkill? and it's fucking Charu?

So it looks like that A: there probably isn't a third party and B: Charu was right about somebody.

Right before the day started I was re-reading EoD and saw that Charu said that. It blew my mind and I wish I would have called him out for it sooner.

That said, he was VT, so I have no earthly idea what he was thinking there.

I would love to hear an explanation for this

It's shitty that he got modkilled for only copying a part of his PM.

I mean, rules are rules and I mean no disrespect to Sunfan, but wow. I don't really know how to feel about that.

Having been at EoD and knowing how fast and lose it was, I doubt a scum Xel threw this out there to look more towny super last second. As far as I care Xel can be welcomed into the Strong Town Pile of Town People.

This makes those who where pushing super hard early on super suspect.

Freaking why? Please explain this. The timing is really bad for this vote considering the timestamp and wagons that where going on. You're normally a champion of picking between ongoing wagons tbh

Hold on, am I missing a post or wheren't you the one that was copying YoshL?
Although I want to hear both of you give a reason to switch last second.

On lack of third party:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4490564)
Cardflips: On, full role flips w/ accompanying Role PM. (If the PM has the names of other players, these names will be redacted, as well as any private chats)
KitB: On
Phantoms: Off
Insta: On
OOTC: Off, any private chats will be able to converse during the night and day phases.
No-lynch: On
No-kill: On
Nighttalk: Off (Excepting private chats)
# of posts that must be met each phase: Off
24 hour pregame confirmation phase: On
Items: On (Items cannot be passed from one player to another)
Corpselooting: Off

I bolded it for you.

I kinda get why Yoshl voted you but a solid explanation would be gr8.

It depends how you interpret the rules, and tbh copy pasting any part of your PM is against the rules, so yeah. It SUCKS but tbh I don't know if the last minute vote swaps would have had an impact. But it sucks, and I do wish I had gotten the hammer because being vanilla town losing the PR is totally worse.

Gonna have to disagree with you on lumping me hard town for a reason Charu himself stated. I have made a post like that, in hopes of preventing mayhem before, knowing it can earn me town points would make that gamble worth it because the rest of you could flop to a prominent AFK.

That's me speculating on it, and don't lean me for this. I just think you should adjust your read and let me earn it. I played a CRAP day zero.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492791)
like I said, I saw pazzaz check in 2-3 times for 30~ min and not post anything which is pretty wolfy

Lemmie confirm this for my own sake but are you saying it's wolfy because of popping in saying "this is fine" an dwatching, or because it's a tell? (Just in case here.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492799)
not sure why you'd assume there are no extra 3rd parties because there are plenty of 3rd party roles that don't have killing powers

like lyncher, for one

Ayy. I didn't really know that tbh. But even then, no-kill is on, and frankly maying using it early isn't in their best interest? Either that or they have to meet a requirement to get their power. I recall that being in a past game.

Tldr: I'd be really impressed if there was no third party, but I think wolf hunting is more important atm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492802)
did anyone besides me actually discuss haku?

I recall making a mention I didn't want to lynch him, and the reasoning why is that he's not doing his usual implosion. So I wanna watch it play out more but it's not a bad sit back either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492804)
it's strange because haku usually manages to attract a lot of attention to himself regardless of alignment and he's just been passed over this game

yeah he replaced but there was plenty of time left

Do you think scum Haku would have finally started learning from his mistakes and start acting this way as a method of prevention to himself? (Pardon if that's worded POORLY. It might be.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492807)
1: I like YoshL a little better now. Seems like he's calmed down and is trying.
2: Fuck those players too, but they each at least have one post or more IIRC.

I personally think a nonaggro yoshl is more frightening than one reaming my ass hole with a ten foot pole.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492809)
Pretty sure I pointed out I thought I saw Haku's wolftell on the same page he first posted in.

Pretty sure I was the only one going at YoshL for awhile

Pretty sure I was the first one (or really early) to scumread DFR, and the first to vote for him.

Pretty sure I was one of the first to call out Freezin's big post as garbage

Pretty sure you're full of shit.

Would you reference the post with Haku's wolf tell for me please? (I'm lazy.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492812)
OK

1 - Charu has too many post for what little he actually was saying most of the time

2 - He was on Andy's nuts the last leg their after that "I'll toss a coin" post.
What's interesting is that, Andy being a new player, I can totally see Wolf Andy thinking he's been caught and trying to get rid of the only player who noticed. And fast!

Then again I can see someone more experience seeing that situation and thinking Ah yes easy framin' boys

Whole thing stinks. I do want to see more Andy posts though.

Also HEY V YOU GONNA PLAY NOW?

I can agree with this perspective, but I don't recall Andy and Charu having any interactions too hard outside of that. Am I misremembering?

Goddamn it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492824)
Hey Xel, Haku

How have you guys been?

Just hangin' out for the last 20 minutes I see

Must be nice over there where y'all at.

Was prob less than 20 minutes, but seeing you nit pick the who is here is a plus, not one I'd usually assign.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4492828)
I'll catch up on the thread when I get to work in about an hour. Charu seems weird though, I agree.

-o24

Interesting that you'd phrase it as "charu seems weird" instead of say "why charu?" or what have you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492829)
I think you guys should discuss about creating a lynch pool of inactives and use these interactions as a mean to continue the game in the right direction.

While that true, I think it's a bad idea to keep ignoring them "hoping they will eventually get active". It's also giving you all the chance to see what the others think about it.

I disagree with inactives. We need to compile a pool based on Charu / Freezin' interactions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492830)
Also, a "follow the vote" could be interesting for tracking purposes.

A follow the vote with the CFD attempted at EoD isn't a logical choice right now I feel. Maybe I'm missing something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4492838)
Ok guys, I'm alive! My role kind of kept me from posting the first day, sorry for not being part of it, I'll post a long post with my thoughts later today.

That's VERY interesting... Can't say I trust you on this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4492836)
So, I was moved to a new area, there was a super drunk dude who made a run for it, but I think we've caught him, and there is this handicapped scanner thing for opening doors that is beeping randomly and University Police don't know how to stop it. Fun night.

Here's some spicy WIFOM for you:
Charu attacked my weak EOD play, calling me a wolf.
Wolves know I'm town, so getting other town to lynch me saves a wolf through this next phase.
To convince the town I'm a wolf, they kill Charu who was the only one really suspecting I am a wolf, in an attempt to show Charu was onto a wolf read.

As for the coin flip thing: I was really at a toss-up between who I thought was most scummy, Xel or Freezin. I didn't actually flip the coin. I felt Freezin's attempts to admonish himself from our scrutiny were heartfelt and Xel I didn't get the same read from. Therefore, vote on Xel.

-o24

Yes however, the wolves are focused on role hunting rather than framing you. It's a really weird thing you'd jump to this defense, maybe because you're new, but I try my best to not use that assumption to justify anything. However, if the wolves really wanted to frame someone, why not kill say, Yoshl or roundbox.

Roundbox would have been a MUCH better choice for such a tact.

Quote:

Alright, that's an interesting role...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4492849)
No not really, that was not why I chose him. Yes, choosing a scum and a townie and the scum then dying would have been good but the chances for that happening would be pretty low. If I choose two people who are probably townies, if one of them die then I'll know the other is a townie too. I didn't want to throw my ability way and have it not affecting anything.

Alright I got you. That's a great tactic of sorts.

Not sure if it's fair to ask TWG_Ike would him sharing if he did the switch during the night or the day be allowed?

Note: DO NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION PAZZAZ UNLESS HE CLEARS YOU TO DO SO PLZ PLZ PLZ

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492855)
I don't really follow

if you pick a townie and a scum, and the townie is targeted but the scum ends up dying, don't you get a similar result of the townie being pseudo confirmed? I think your claim is believable but just trying to make sense of this

Get the fuck out my head.

The string of Zenith's posts now, don't impress me in the least.

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492881)
I'd like to talk about tokzic. He seems to fit that inactive thing you're going for with only 23 posts., and more importantly I'd like to talk about his vote on me. Ifor you read back to it, it actually feels quite forced. He just "has a strong gut read" on how woofy I'm being. I can see this being a world where he rolled lyncher and me the lynched, or even simply him being a woof and trying to fake reads on people like me. But even so as he has this strong read on me in the end he goes and votes for xel. He jumps on that wagon for seemingly no reason despite his read on me.

I was intrigued by the swap to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492938)
For now, we can assume AA is not part of the scum team (based Pazzaz). If we find there are two scum teams then we need to throw this out of the window.
After sleeping on it, MML is probably town?

Good news is that since there is a lack of counter claim or soft counterclaim we can yay sit tight with having two cleared towns for easier reads.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4492948)
Zenith's string of posts pg 60 are promising for activity. Still a bit defensive about his d0 which is nothing surprising at this point. But if you're gonna call out fluff posts, maybe don't post your own fluff posts.

It seems merely observational and not analytical. I'd like some thoughts from him about the Pazzaz development when he comes back.

Zenith's post string honestly just shows a lack of true fucks given for the game. They go into a cold hard void waiting to embrace us all.
Arbys.

Indheart mind melds with me a bit on Yoshl. It's gud to know I am not the only one. InD is sittin in that dank town pile though

which atm is

pazzaz
AA
indheart
I wanna lump yoshl here too, but I wanna see a little more play out. I'm only on 63 though as of writing this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492962)
NO ONE SEEMS TO THINK ANDY IS A LITTLE SUSPICIOUS?

....alright then

I think it's more people are tying up other options first and using the day to full effect.

Not a single smart person I think would keep andy off the table right now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492968)
Where I stand right now.

A Ayase
- Mentioned mutiple times he seems towny, pretty cleared by Paz
Xel - That post from EoD, and the fact that his wagon started simply because Roundbox can't be bothered to do work before voting anyway, makes me feel good about him. He had a shit d0 but hoping that'll change this phase.
Pazzaz - is probably telling the truth and following that logic he's town.

-
YoshL - Seems alright. We mindmelded for awhile and he makes solid points most of the time. His game got hella better this phase.
Zenith is probably is town because he's always a little bitch when he's town. Glad to see he's at least considering solving the game.

-
Storn could really post more, but he isn't what I would consider an inactive.
WiB Is just now coming back into the game. Keep posting, bub
Precarious needs to make a comeback. Did he ever do a solid post? A reads list? Do I not remember them?
Shadowolfe is always hard for me to read. He hasn't totally lost his shit at me this game which is nice, albeit out of chararcter for him. I could see him being scum but there isn't a strong reason to believe it right now.
InDHeart is playing recap episode. I like this considering how far behind he was, but I want to see more before placing him

-
V needs to fucking post
Gold Stinger needs to fucking post
Tokzic needs to fucking post

-
Haku is probably a wolf, but the vacation story checks out so I am hesitant to paint him red.
Andy's post still doesn't look right to me, guys. No one else sees it, so maybe he is horribly misplaced on this list. But he's awfully wise about some things and not about others, and that rubs me the wrong way.

-
Roundbox's only real contribution is starting a bullshit wagon on Xel, who as it turns out is probably town. Had he bounced back and tried something else he wouldn't be this far down, but that's it. In near 100 hours that is it.
danceflashrevo Never made me feel better about him, I don't see alot of new post that strike me as good, and I agree with AA that he isn't projecting town like he normally does. I had him down here mid-d0 and he's still down here.

I can agree with your completely town pile. I'd add a name to it though.
I disagree with Zenith being anywhere but null or scum. Considering solving the game & solving the game & trying are two HIGHLY different things. But I'm tunneling hard tbh, so take what cha want outta it.
I'd like to see storn drop a reads list :D
wnb I can agree waitin a bit more on
precarious meh.
Admittedly shado feels off, but I can't tell if it's a he seems more calm, or if it's a "he's fishy"
I think the recap is a good thing as he's offering new insight and a lot of it is GOOD SHIT.

Agree on latter half, save for dfr / roundbox.

So in short mine'd look like

Pazzaz
AA <- Towns
Indheart

Yoshl
WnB <- town lean
RB

Haku
v
GS <- Type:Null
Tokzic
DFR

Zenith <- Would lynch atm
Andy

reads subject to change*

Let me explain the roundbox read though.

I was being an obnoxious FUCK in the game by refusing to do more than shitpost. Roundbox formulating a shit wagon on me and looking for my tell can sure be wolfy because if he can incite the reaction he wants, it's an easy mislynch. HOWEVER, I don't think round would do that in this time in the game if he was scum because an easier wagon on freezin was there. A wolf could just ride the wagon or pick on an afk like I was doing. I feel Roundbox was trying to clean up a potential mess for town.

If that makes any sense.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492987)
omfg there goes our most active poster.

awesome.

so there's guns in this game?

awesome.

**** **** *** ****** TITS.

... We knew it couldn't be that easy with items on.

BUT THE ITEM GIVER SHOULD PROBABLY NOT CLAIM YET IF YOU ARE TOWN.

Worth noting that modifyer there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493001)
Guys I am legit triggered I didn't fucking expect a role that kills in the fucking daytime

What's it called... Modified voodoo maybe?

Quote:

It's not Pazzaz.

I believe his claim is legit, and he said he bussed 2 players, AA, and Charu - 2 townspeople.

I'm worried right now because the current turn of events was dfr getting pressure from AA and MML (i think, still hav en't reread) and AA getting day vig'd.

I want to say the most likely person to do that is dfr at the moment, but it seems so fucking easy.

17/20 players is about equivalent to 11/13 players, or one day phase of a normal 13 person setup assuming 3 wolves. Like, you seem to be blowing the urgency of the situation out of proportion to make it look like you're in a more desperate haze trying to scumhunt, but all you're really doing is not actually reading people. you've said "if you are town" to multiple players like, telling them to play better but not actually scumhunting at all?

final suspicion is haku.
instant fixation onto "gunsmith" throws up major alarm bells, given that according to the OP, items are on. Noting the other reactions that people gave to AA being day-vig'd, literally the only person that seemed to be primed to think of items was Haku, and I'd daresay that it's surprising given the intelligence of mechanical play and setup understanding he's shown in the past

Jesus fuck yoshl do all the work for us why don't you o.o

Quote:

Several things here. Does "Not included in initial PM" mean AA was unaware of his own modifier? If this is the case, then there may be personal and global effects that we're not aware of. Not much that can be done about that, but it's worth keeping in the back of our minds.

More to the point: it's highly likely that AA was killed by a wolf (although this speaks to the inexperience of the wolves if so; a wolf daykill is more dangerous if saved, as it can collapse a LYLO situation into an instant loss). Now, while dayvig roles are fairly common (at least in other mafia communities, I can't speak for custom here), wolf daykills are much rarer, and anonymous wolf daykills are unheard of (precisely because they're so powerful and balance-breaking). That suggests that an item was used, and as has been pointed out, item sharing and corpse looting are not in effect. It's possible that this was planned, then, but given the Paz claim, it's likely that the wolves were caught off guard by the lack of an AA death. That means AA's content on both days (but especially today) probably points to a wolf or wolves.

I was considering it but given the game theme I think "arrow" is used because archers are a thing in FE but I don't think a person with say a musket is. I think it's just flavor text based on game theme.

tldr: who do we think would:

A: Make an AA night kill originally? B: AND make the Charu kill in case of Pazzazz nonsense.
C: Who has highest odds of selecting to shoot during the day on AA? D: Do we still trust Pazzazz's claim?

Compile and form a lynch pool and we could prob go from there I think?

XelNya 11-13-2016 03:45 AM

Modifyer.

MOD

I

FY

ER

I speel gud

YoshL 11-13-2016 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493112)
Thanks for the permission. More importantly, who are your "so many wolves vs towns"?
Please answer this ASAP^

this is actually important, given that a lot of people this game have had quite the opposite problem, i know like, aa, shado and i included

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493109)
If you're so sure I'm a wolf, then I can definitely clear you as town. I seriously doubt if you were a wolf you would let me play this recklessly without even an attempt to intervene.

.....what? If he were a wolf, he wouldn't let you play recklessly? Did you just admit to being a wolf? Is this going to become a classic example of a slip? You realize if he a were a wolf, and you were town, he would have no reason to intervene? oh my god, you really did just admit to being a wolf.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493109)
I can think of no world where wolves would let one of their own play like this if they had any intention of winning. It simply doesn't make sense to me that wolves would ever have a member on their team that they felt was expendable this early. There would have to be some obscene edge case win condition for that to ever be viable, or an excessive over confidence in the other wolf players.

I am very much okay with an andy lynch today. Hell, it looks like it might even be more promising than the Zenith lynch, depending on Zenith's responses.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493114)
Modifyer.

MOD

I

FY

ER

I speel gud

Is the reason there's so many questions to AA in your post because you didn't notice before typing it all up?
If that's the case, do you typically write up a big post like that and then copy it and shitpost a little before pasting and posting it?
I ask obviously because you noted that AA was dead before posting that larger post.