Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

_Zenith_ 11-12-2016 07:15 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Stopping there.

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4492858)
Yes you're right but if I choose two townies the chance that one of them would be a wolf target doubles. Even then, there was still a chance that none of them would be chosen.

I see

I buy your claim, only thing that concerns me is that usually bus driver (which is what you've described) is a scum role, but that's not too important I don't think

storn42 11-12-2016 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492874)
I see

I buy your claim, only thing that concerns me is that usually bus driver (which is what you've described) is a scum role, but that's not too important I don't think

Not always though. I once played a game where I had a bus driver save me from a nk.

storn42 11-12-2016 08:14 AM

Phone posting for today and tomorrow, and will be more inactive because as well. ill be able to give my full attention on Monday though.

storn42 11-12-2016 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492799)
not sure why you'd assume there are no extra 3rd parties because there are plenty of 3rd party roles that don't have killing powers

like lyncher, for one

Lyncher eh? Well that's funny cus i was thinking the same thing.

I'd like to talk about tokzic. He seems to fit that inactive thing you're going for with only 23 posts., and more importantly I'd like to talk about his vote on me. Ifor you read back to it, it actually feels quite forced. He just "has a strong gut read" on how woofy I'm being. I can see this being a world where he rolled lyncher and me the lynched, or even simply him being a woof and trying to fake reads on people like me. But even so as he has this strong read on me in the end he goes and votes for xel. He jumps on that wagon for seemingly no reason despite his read on me.

storn42 11-12-2016 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4491440)
Alright AA, I'll make an Actual Post. There's a billion people in this game, so I guess I'll just start going off about whoever stands out:

YoshL is clearly going hard in the paint this game - I like it. His reads are both hot and good, and I find myself agreeing with most of them. I'm hesitant to give him too confident a townread, since YoshL trying hard as either alignment can look similar, but I feel a certain thirst in his scumhunting so far that makes me want to assume he's on my side.

AA said something of note: He questioned why MML was quick to townread me. I found myself nodding to this - I was kind of surprised at how many leans my shitposts resulted in, since I didn't really find them indicative of alignment. Or maybe they were? Is it possible to make towny shitposts? *considers deeply*

Besides YoshL and AA, so far I feel pretty good about Charu, andy, dfr, gold stinger. All giving me that towny vibe. In terms of scummy entrances, I didn't like the first post(s) of Zenith, XelNya, and maybe Freezin? Not sure about Freezin yet.

But my absolute top gutread this game is Storn. My gut is so confident that Storn is a wolf that I'm going to vote for Storn. BOOM. Just like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4492435)
Fuck. I tried to catch up but I ended up just skimming the last 6 pages or so. I need to pass out.

I tried to soft-reset my Storn read but my gut just instantly slammed it back into the red after I read another post. Kind of surprised Charu's the only one who openly agrees with me about Storn so far. I liked his points about Storn acting complacent about the wolfread -there's one post back there that straight up had me feeling like I was a baby being rocked in Storn's arms and it just screams red to me. I'll dig it up later if nobody else brings it up, but I'm interested to see if anyone does.

Looks like the most interesting thing I could do with my vote right now is put it on Xel.

Here are the tokzic posts I make reference to in my post

inDheart 11-12-2016 09:49 AM

hi i'm here

my computer came back to me so i can actually play! they didn't fix anything though so i am kinda susp of it still

reading now

also: hos

Wineandbread 11-12-2016 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4492846)
Ok, I've been thinking about the consequences of what I'm about to say, I hope this provides clarity. I thought about keeping this a secret but I will have to say this before the EOD incase I die so here's the truth.
I couldn't speak D0 but instead I received the ability to switch the positions of two people at the beginning of N1. I switched AragakiAyase and Charu. This is why several people reacted weird, they thought AA was gonna die or atleast not that Charu was gonna die. So if I die as town, AA is confirmed town (or the wolves tried to kill one of their own lol).

TL;DR AragakiAyase IS CONFIRMED TOWN FOR ME

From now on I'm normal townie and will be scumhunting. I'll post my thoughts about everyone later.

I'm pretty willing to believe this because you actually didn't post AT ALL d0

However I do think it's a bit odd that you would mention this but preface with saying "before EOD incase I die" because it's quite early into d1.

inDheart 11-12-2016 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4492890)
I'm pretty willing to believe this because you actually didn't post AT ALL d0

However I do think it's a bit odd that you would mention this but preface with saying "before EOD incase I die" because it's quite early into d1.

he's in a weird time zone so he may not necessarily make it to eods, so not worried about that part

Pazzaz 11-12-2016 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4492890)

Well if I didn't respond I would seem pretty suspicious and if I for some reason became a target at EOD my explanation would seem pretty weak if I said it then. If I got hanged, me saying AA is safe wouldn't really have an impact as the wolfs would probably kill him.

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 10:37 AM

@Pazzaz

Do you have reasons to believe AA is really town over being a third party?
(If targeted by wolves)

inDheart 11-12-2016 10:49 AM

up to post #214 have to get laundry

omg there's actually some good shitposting here

#43 this is the first post where i'm like "what even is this post" though, because you know there's like...a player list

#103-#110 not sure if i get the people jumping on MML for his commentary on the vote, but at least AA wanted to talk to him about his townread
like if you're townreading the dude then of course people voting your townread is gonna make you worry
idgi

arbys

#136 yer gonna be in a great mood all day because yer gonna be slappin yer DICKs away with the SlapChop(tm)

#149 lol i know it's spoilered but did you really feel the need to respond to all the thread shitposting and like none of the content? and that's your catch-up?

#182 & #192 see i just get the impression that shitposting isn't in AA's veins like it apparently is in many of ours, and MML's apparent townread was worth questioning as well

like yoshl's vote in #195-#198

#209 then in this follow-up from andy he gives yoshl a townread purely for his aggression? but i do like that he was able to come down from his claim and be like "sorry i did a bad" instead of pushing the bad thing further

#214 is also good from yoshl for keeping pressure

YoshL 11-12-2016 11:13 AM

skim skim

hakulyte is doing actual thinking about the setup, which i really like

agree with aas sentiments that bus driver is usually a sc role, but with the caveat of not being able to talk is lol

aa has been mentioning lyncher quite often, which leads me to believe that he possibly has a target, but in the form of a character name? just speculating on mechanics. i dont think though that given his play so far, hes like, antitown third party, or even a wolf targetted by somwone with kp. he looks super clear, but please remember to reevaluate constantly as the need arises

probably super jumbled cause i just got up lol

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492895)
skim skim

agree with aas sentiments that bus driver is usually a sc role, but with the caveat of not being able to talk is lol

aa has been mentioning lyncher quite often, which leads me to believe that he possibly has a target, but in the form of a character name? just speculating on mechanics. i dont think though that given his play so far, hes like, antitown third party, or even a wolf targetted by somwone with kp. he looks super clear, but please remember to reevaluate constantly as the need arises

probably super jumbled cause i just got up lol

I've mentioned lyncher twice I think, once in response to MML questioning you "slipping" early on, and once in response to storn, but sure

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 12:17 PM

also kinda surprised that V keeps popping in and out without saying anything, idk what to think

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492843)
Lmao so you'd potentially scumread me for my posts seeming townie? Ok

No, I wouldn't. The whole point of the post you quoted is that I wouldn't, which is why I dropped it.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 02:13 PM

Quote:

Ok, I've been thinking about the consequences of what I'm about to say, I hope this provides clarity. I thought about keeping this a secret but I will have to say this before the EOD incase I die so here's the truth.
I couldn't speak D0 but instead I received the ability to switch the positions of two people at the beginning of N1. I switched AragakiAyase and Charu. This is why several people reacted weird, they thought AA was gonna die or atleast not that Charu was gonna die. So if I die as town, AA is confirmed town (or the wolves tried to kill one of their own lol).

From now on I'm normal townie and will be scumhunting. I'll post my thoughts about everyone later.

So you're claiming Bus Driver?

Eh, I can believe this, I suppose. Mainly because I don't expect Pazz to have studied enough roles to know about busdriver, or about post limitations on players. I don't think you should've outted the names of the people you switched, but alright.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492920)

Eh, I can believe this, I suppose. Mainly because I don't expect Pazz to have studied enough roles to know about busdriver, or about post limitations on players. I don't think you should've outted the names of the people you switched, but alright.

Nvm, forgot about wolfchat and coaching for a moment. A claim like this could easily have been orchestrated by an experienced woof.
Idk, back to reading I guess

inDheart 11-12-2016 02:28 PM

up to post #489

#218 uhh why are you defending andy quite this hard, he seems to be capable of posting for himself and he's getting game tips from yoshl so? i think it's the dfr in you

#221 & #222 i know you're dead but...lol

#223 you may want to google a term called "wine in front of me" (and AA says as much in #247 ok)

#230 i'm inclined to disagree on your dfr thought here from that one time recently when he didn't self pres like at all as town, and this post you're quoting in particular feels like it has the same kind of emotion driving it, but that's meta

#234 charu with the occam's razor, though i get the feeling by yoshl moving his vote that he actually agrees with you here.

#243 if it's andy's first time playing ever i doubt he has meta on you *shrug*

charu mindmeld on dfr emotion talk basically

#253 i actually don't remember huge MML thread presence by this point lol. as he posts more when the game gets serious he tends to reveal towniness imo

#260 okay bwuh dfr's dragging this out quite a bit. i don't see dfr/andy as w/w unless there's like a full team of lolwolves who just don't even

#262 but like all of town would have to potato for that to happen

posts are getting samey/treading old ground around here, meh

#269 lmfao, another victim of not reading the player list unless he means dfr

#287 you know at this point i don't think xel shitposting is alignment indicative anymore. zenith read him wolf in twgabout for not shitposting as much (and he was), sunfan read him wolf in the turbo i hosted for being exceedingly normal (and he was), but thing is i thought he did a reasonable amount of shitposting in twgabout? so shitposting is probably a spectrum for him

#301 gold stinger wants the ~DeTaiLz~. don't really like the zenith part because it's a strat to not spill all right away, so you could ask him to explain himself, but him not having reasoning for liking yoshl there right away isn't a bad thing by itself. could be more inquisitive and insightful

and lol, so again given yoshl seemingly backing off and even having said something to that effect by this point, i would think he agrees with you on andy just without saying it. question to yshl on dfr is a good look though

#306 like this vote, storn pretty much slacking even though present

#307 oh gee MML and yoshl bumping heads again, that's never happened in a game ever. like this post less for its content but more because tone sounds like town MML

#312 YUP lmfao it's twgabout all over again

#320 oh ok maybe i'm misunderstanding yoshl's stance then after all if he has to make this post

OOC the sheer amount of double posts yoshl has gotten in this game is pretty much wow

#331 it's easy to be upset about MML's posts. cf. yoshl's posts.

#350 perhaps it's a liiiiiiiiittle early to speculate on the setup but yeah that huge warning about character names being in the rules means it's not a slip

#357 well this is a first for me, seeing a player point out where they shitposted. maybe it's just charu fishing for ~reactions~ but MML's not been remarkably stoic outside of the match of the century

good hot

#378 so this is an interesting point actually because charu had previously posted that he likes yoshl's prodding/aggression just not necessarily the directions it was going in. flipping back on that? i mean i know charu's flipped now but good thing to notice from MML ... oh but #383 kind of undoes this lol

#397 lol i feel like this utter disgust is a recently developed thing from zenith

#399 the :/est of takes

#405 you know i know shado aggros a good bit but this time it's on a target that people don't really have townreads on, so not really tempted to award him any town points for it.

#408-#410 but then after aryxi snap retorts in a way similar to how i did in the W15 it gets a way different response. it's a big difference here because shado was way tilted in that game but this interplay right here comes off as very strange. think there's at least one scum here and based on before i'd favor aryxi for that (and yeah i see he's out now but it's not like his slot changed alignments)

#413 storn a bit bent out of shape by a single scum read?

#416 okay what. has xel been arby'sposting literally just to escape a postcount poe...
not sure how to feel about him dropping the gimmick but i also think having it is nai so switching to seriousposting probably isn't a huge deal
it's just the stated reason is some garbage and there's enough people in this game who know better

#421 interesting that MML wasn't setting you off but maybe you're inured to it by now after several games with him?

#437 also prefer this to AA's reasoning. was it metanet where they wanted to purge the site of Zero Posting Accounts (ZPAs)? if they don't exist already then not likely they will later

#442 part of me is just happy gold stinger has a pulse up to now, and i liked a good bit of that post

lot of inactivity talk that comes off as rather airy to me

#465 kind of sympathetic to zenith's emotion when i have to catch up like this but i'm also glad he seems to get more in gear here

#474 well i would think this has to be taking into account aryxi's posts at the top of the page, no? not that those did much for me either, but they exist and i haven't seen AA interact with those up to now

#480 twtbaw tbh but he was pretty wolfy before. yeah basically #488 is how i feel

okay yeah then freezin happens, so next post will start at #489

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492874)
I see

"Bus Driver has been seen as each alignment and historically is a pro-Town role; however, some moderators consider Bus Driver to be a Negative Utility role in Town hands, since it is more likely to thwart or confuse power roles than help. The pro-Town intent of this role is to attempt to redirect the scum's kill onto a better target." From mafscum

Pazz, I get where you were coming from in using it to investigate towns, but it's more effective if you choose the one town player you think is most likely to die, and then your top scum. If it lands, you'd have a cleared town and a dead scum. It is what it is, though.

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492915)
No, I wouldn't. The whole point of the post you quoted is that I wouldn't, which is why I dropped it.

ok I misunderstood then

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492920)

No, I think it's good that he did because if he's telling the truth then this not only explains the charu kill, but would also help any other town-sided roles who may have used night actions on me/charu to realize that their information is a little bit different

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492926)
No, I think it's good that he did because if he's telling the truth then this not only explains the charu kill, but would also help any other town-sided roles who may have used night actions on me/charu to realize that their information is a little bit different

Ah, I hadn't considered that. You're right, it's probably net positive then.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 02:45 PM

Also holy shitballs batmaninD

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4492923)
#480 twtbaw tbh but he was pretty wolfy before. yeah basically #488 is how i feel

what are you saying here? idk what twtbaw is

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4492818)
Okay I'm not reading the thread yet. Sorry I've been gone, I've worked very hard on a project that's being presented at MIT into the late hours, I'm exhausted blah blah blah excuses I'll save you the sob story. Grill me while I'm gone, I'll respond when I wake up, hopefully feeling refreshed.

forgot about this post

I don't know that there's a lot to "grill" you on right now, I don't think you've done that much since you were originally pressured by yoshl. what concerns me (and this is a selfish read) is that normally I think you project town pretty easily as town, and I haven't felt that this game

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4492172)
@precarious you might wanna unvote just in case sunfan reads through quickly if you don't want your vote on charu

side note I can see how this could be coming from a town perspective, when I saw prec's post I thought the same thing initially

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 02:56 PM

@inDheart:

#405 I'm fine with you not awarding me townpoints, but note that nobody had any reads on aryxi at all at that point. I was the first (potentially excluding YoshL's question that ninja'd me) to push on him.

#408-410 how did he "snap retort" even slightly similarly to you? He said he was tired and that the game and promised a full explanation for all the points I brought up, and apologized for keeping me waiting while noting that this game requires energy he didn't have. He then later disappeared after that interaction and eventually replaced out.

In the game you're referencing, your response was to insult me in three back to back posts, ending with "your reads are always shit so good to see nothing's changed". I'm sorry, but I don't see the similarity here with Aryxi at all, so of course it got a very different response.

inDheart 11-12-2016 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492929)
what are you saying here? idk what twtbaw is

too wolfy to be a wolf

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492932)
@inDheart:

#405 I'm fine with you not awarding me townpoints, but note that nobody had any reads on aryxi at all at that point. I was the first (potentially excluding YoshL's question that ninja'd me) to push on him.

#408-410 how did he "snap retort" even slightly similarly to you? He said he was tired and that the game and promised a full explanation for all the points I brought up, and apologized for keeping me waiting while noting that this game requires energy he didn't have. He then later disappeared after that interaction and eventually replaced out.

In the game you're referencing, your response was to insult me in three back to back posts, ending with "your reads are always shit so good to see nothing's changed". I'm sorry, but I don't see the similarity here with Aryxi at all, so of course it got a very different response.

yoshl had an aryxi read that i remember, but yeah i guess it's not the balance of people, so fair point

aryxi posted about being mislynched again almost right away, which i still think is similar sentiment-wise, just obviously not nearly as high emotion or ad hominem

roundbox 11-12-2016 04:01 PM

For now, we can assume AA is not part of the scum team (based Pazzaz). If we find there are two scum teams then we need to throw this out of the window.
After sleeping on it, MML is probably town?

storn42 11-12-2016 04:09 PM

Forgot to tokzic

storn42 11-12-2016 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4492838)
Ok guys, I'm alive! My role kind of kept me from posting the first day, sorry for not being part of it, I'll post a long post with my thoughts later today.

Assuming this is true. That means you have been able to read the thread. And surely by now you have a reads list you can post, or something of that idea.

TWG Ike 11-12-2016 04:29 PM

lets see how well this thing is working...

TWG Ike 11-12-2016 04:30 PM

Vote Count

Votes from post 1102 to post 1231
Night in 31:30:50

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- Tokzic -- storn42 (6)
  • 1 -- danceflashrevo -- AragakiAyase (29)
  • 16 -- not voting -- _Zenith_ (19), andy-o24 (3), danceflashrevo (1), gold stinger (0), Hakulyte (3), inDheart (5), MixMasterLar (19), Pazzaz (5), Precarious (0), roundbox (2), ShadoWolfe (25), Tokzic (0), Vendetta21 (0), Wineandbread (1), XelNya (1), YoshL (9)

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 04:32 PM

Where is everybody? So many people with single digit posts this phase

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4492583)
I periodically refresh to try to keep up with the thread on this tab, while reading from the beginning on another. There's no way I'll catch up to the thread by EoD, but I am here.

also worth noting that precarious said this and then nothing lol

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 04:39 PM

I feel like a lot of my posts lately are activity related but

Wineandbread 11-12-2016 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492938)
For now, we can assume AA is not part of the scum team (based Pazzaz). If we find there are two scum teams then we need to throw this out of the window.
After sleeping on it, MML is probably town?

I should bring this up now since I guess I'm not sure about double wolf faction mechanics. This would mean each team has their own kill power right? Would they kill each other/are they aware of the other team?

Wineandbread 11-12-2016 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492945)

That TWG Ike guy seems pretty fishy

I think Pazzaz, ind get some passes considering one replaced and the other "couldn't speak d0". I would definitely like Precarious to say something since he's said he would, and Aryxi too. I'd also like to see Tokzic's response to what storn has to say because I had a similar feeling when he "strongly gutread" him but still decided to vote Xel anyway d0

Anyone have a V summoning ritual?

Wineandbread 11-12-2016 04:52 PM

Zenith's string of posts pg 60 are promising for activity. Still a bit defensive about his d0 which is nothing surprising at this point. But if you're gonna call out fluff posts, maybe don't post your own fluff posts.

It seems merely observational and not analytical. I'd like some thoughts from him about the Pazzaz development when he comes back.

inDheart 11-12-2016 05:48 PM

ok i wanna make it to at least page 10 before i have to go

well i said "freezin happens" but that's probably preemptive given how much there is left to go, it's just the post i left off on isn't his greatest

freezin votes AA and that vote does definitely seem like nagl to me, so let's see what people think

#492 & #493 AA doesn't like, understandably. in general there seem to be people in this game who take issue with others' pushes at all, but pushes are what move games, you know?
#495 dfr doesn't like the whole wagon
#497 shado doesn't like, and again is coming off like my high school coaches as everyone's superfriend or something

then #504 just serves to emphasize AA's point lol

charu picks up the trail at #508 after a bit of ambivalence
#513 AA restates a fuller case
AA's #515 & #521 actually strikes me as reminiscent of the CLIX tone wars where freezin was town though... and of course freezin eats that up in #519 heh

oh then this ends in #540. AA looked good going through here but then this feels a little fast to turn away? charu noticed, think that's towny from charu

#544 is an all right MML post if not remarkably groundbreaking, but i wouldn't call dfr's reasons for saying gs is town illegitimate. you quoted them dude, they're there, what you want is evidence. can add MML to the pile of people coming out of the argument above on AA's side though. the amount of support for AA, and comparative lack thereof for freezin, could have wolves just choosing the right side, is what i wanna get at, though AA's base also includes some pretty towny people

#548 you nkow AA's been really good about reminding us that inactives exist, but it's getting to the point where they're least resistance to push for continuing to not show up - like all the actives have to be just towny enough for this to stand up for him. meta read in #550 is good for why juck out of the possible candidates is his top one though.

noting at #562 that roundbox has popped in (right after AA prods??) and voted xel, gonna watch for explanation
i also like how all of us who read/were in the hydra game are still marked by that stupid ending, heh

#568 gs back with a decent post, and what's unique about it is he's the first to really pursue a freezin lead with a vote following AA even though by this point AA's considering flipping that around. he must think there's still something worth seeing there. gs/AA not w/w

#575 oh ok here's a xel reaction already to box voting him. that said is xel an "easy" mislynch by this point especially now that he's in content mode? i would disagree

kayla -> prec i don't even remember kayla posting so nothing to say about her slot besides low content

aryxi -> haku oh boy, going from a scummish read to someone who's all over the place, exciting

#596 box still riding ~reasons~? i mean usually we can see the results of box's work before he votes people so this is somewhat of a switch up from what i understand as his typical game. granted though there is time left in the day, but this and the following exchange seem dodgier than usual, and it doesn't look like MML is just missing something. i mean, if he has, i have too, same with AA in #611 etc

#609 i saw some lyncher talk zooming through today and wanted to mark this as i think it's actually the first mention of lyncher i've seen by anyone. knowing what we know at least it seems a reaosnable speculation

#619 box also has a different stated take on lynching inactives, than most others who have weighed in, but this might be just because he has a scum read in the actives

#629 haku commenting on who he's replacing in on just seems a little tone deaf to me because that kind of deja vu thing he's reiterating has already been disregarded, i would say. he feels the need to self pres or something when shado has just corrected me in the present day about how like he's the only one to make a case on aryxi and one of few to scum read him? haku's usually pretty out there the way i see him and this seems rather focused from the start, but i could be focusing too much on his play in the game that had to get rerolled where we both practically exhaled shitposts that whole day

#645 guh. by this point i think it's been dragged out to the point of ridiculousness

also by this point i have started drinking so we'll see how this goes

#670 lol resetting haku's slot and scum reading it again in the same post

anything to see in freezin's reads in that big post about wolf universals or something that has gamefaqs tags for some reason? wolf reads are storn, gs, maybe zenith for "bad stuff"? but then goes to say inactives should go instead...huh

roundbox calls the post nice, huuuh

#678 by this opint i'm pretty sure xel has directly addressed box 3x and not gotten anything satisfying out of the dude

kind of ignoring shado's drunk posts otherwise but i remember in other games he's readlily kept us updated with his life

#700 oh hey V's here and he has a vocabulary lesson for us - thing is in the game(s?) i've been in with dfr i think he's had a tendency to be more self-absorbed tbh, especially when people want to pressure him. agree with #701 that AA has been town though or at least been able to fly solo

ok acutally MML posts are reading better to me now whaa

V agrees with box but actually gives a reason so there, i remember box and andy clashing on reasons so maybe this would be ok for box? maybe AA agrees as well? starting to feel like it's a meta thing i didn't pick up on

sotrn comes back to basically do self pres but also points at freezin, ok

no surprise in AA's reads really, besides that seems to answer my question about how people are seeing xel - that one reaction post to box's vote. idk it actually feels in character for him to me? i remember him getting bent out of hsape by what seemed to be small things in games before, most of which i remember from twgabout, and though he was a wolf in that game he fooled like everyone

#710 this is one tendency i've seen from yoshl as well, to be mindful of the arguments people could make/are not making against him, so he's in character with himself for that (reiterated in 715 as well)

wow AA is like the inactive enforcer the way it rereads now but i'm guessing he is seeing people in the viewing list and pinging them that way

charu's another one susp of box, but then the logic lands in the next post it looks like:
#727 okay yeah it was a meta argument i didn't see. now the thing with your reticence is like, wihtout really stating what you might expect to see as you didn't here, a reaction test can technically yield anything you can parse into being scummy as you shift expectations. i feel like it would be an excuse to remain in a tunnel, in waiting that long, and that might be what you're doing given we don't have any recent insights into other thoughts you might have.

#728 precarious way behind and congrats you're the third person to not read the player list and also miss posts like there's no marth (i was pretty sure that was pointed out on the same page, maybe not that tokzic knows though)

#735 yet another person, wab, coming in with another take on xel, which is he's scum for shitposting? no vote though but he's admittedly not caught up

#739 so i guess one question i have about this anon game is: was it recognizable that xel was pikachu during the game? that's something to research

#742 thus far i don't think i've seen haku scum read anyone besides maaaybe shado, and saying freez is "projecting wolf" is silly

#766 ok no. i don't like seeing people try to ride their meta. show us why, in this game, right now, that lynching you is a bad idea

#806 so here's haku with an original thing on freezin and how his game is not like CLIX: his reads aren't like his known town game, even though it's been said his tone is. +1 because it's probably easy to scumread freezin by now but hard to do from a new perspective. the one thing devaluing this is that post in CLIX was literally last minute but this still has merit.

k i'm just glazing over the posts now so i'm gonna stop for now, just not too much struck me as i went through the first part of page 11 but also beverage

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 06:59 PM

Quote:

Super late and super predictable, but I believe Pazzaz. For one, that possible angleshooting quip I had ahem, that gut feeling is 100% explained, and the Charu kill makes hella sense now.

And it isn't like he cleared my top scum. I don't see a reason not to take him at his word.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4492850)
Alright so I have no idea when these phases start and end so don't mind me.

Just read what I missed from EoD post, going to catch up just from there for now and try to do some isolations later if I have the dedication to sit through it all.

You can do it

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492855)
I don't really follow

if you pick a townie and a scum, and the townie is targeted but the scum ends up dying, don't you get a similar result of the townie being pseudo confirmed? I think your claim is believable but just trying to make sense of this

I think Pazzaz answered this, but I took it as he didn't have a strong scumlean to do this with.

Which I want to point out, is garbage btw. I buy you're probably town but you should have been reading the thread and you should have been keeping up with your own list. I'm thankful for clearing a town that most of us cleared already but unless you seriously thought Charu was scum there was work you could have accomplished to have made this situation better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4492859)
My comments in bold above.

That first line of logic goes no where and is offset by Pazzaz's claim anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4492867)
K E K

Did you see my response to Shado regarding this? It was so good he pretended to have not even seen it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492881)
Lyncher eh? Well that's funny cus i was thinking the same thing.

I'd like to talk about tokzic. He seems to fit that inactive thing you're going for with only 23 posts., and more importantly I'd like to talk about his vote on me. Ifor you read back to it, it actually feels quite forced. He just "has a strong gut read" on how woofy I'm being. I can see this being a world where he rolled lyncher and me the lynched, or even simply him being a woof and trying to fake reads on people like me. But even so as he has this strong read on me in the end he goes and votes for xel. He jumps on that wagon for seemingly no reason despite his read on me.

Tokzic has 23 post? Could have fooled me.
I have too many scumleans to feel that going after Tokzic right now is worth the effort, but I can't defend him by any means.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4492892)
Well if I didn't respond I would seem pretty suspicious and if I for some reason became a target at EOD my explanation would seem pretty weak if I said it then. If I got hanged, me saying AA is safe wouldn't really have an impact as the wolfs would probably kill him.

Good thinking on Paz's part. Post seems pure. I'm pretty ok with removing him from the table.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492895)

A nonshitposting Haku is probably a scum Haku, though. Unless you disagree.
I want to disagree, I really really do want to believe he's drastically changing his meta after Turbo 7 and trying.

But eh

I just can't see it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492940)
Assuming this is true. That means you have been able to read the thread. And surely by now you have a reads list you can post, or something of that idea.

Right?

Funny this is coming from Storn though

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492943)
Where is everybody? So many people with single digit posts this phase

I overslept and then had to go to the store to get some meats. Got me some Polish Sausage, porkschops and hamburger. Also a case of Jones Soda.

I'll probably be in the thread on and off all night though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492945)

See I promised myself I wouldn't use post theory and shit like this makes me glad I haven't been keeping up with it.

So many people under the fucking hostwould rip about the anus of Commentrics so bad

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4492950)

#544 is an all right MML post if not remarkably groundbreaking, but i wouldn't call dfr's reasons for saying gs is town illegitimate. you quoted them dude, they're there, what you want is evidence. can add MML to the pile of people coming out of the argument above on AA's side though. the amount of support for AA, and comparative lack thereof for freezin, could have wolves just choosing the right side, is what i wanna get at, though AA's base also includes some pretty towny people

1: Those reasons where pisspoor moldy excuses. I won't accept them and they are all the more weaker now that DFR never truly defended them and Gold Stinger has pretty much disappeared (barring I missed him)

2: Yeah AA pointed that out. As legit as that reasoning is, Freezin wasn't helping his case.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 07:00 PM

NO ONE SEEMS TO THINK ANDY IS A LITTLE SUSPICIOUS?

....alright then

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492962)
NO ONE SEEMS TO THINK ANDY IS A LITTLE SUSPICIOUS?

....alright then

idk, he lost his townread for me with the whole coinflip thing and how he seems to not really care about why people say it's bad. sitting at null atm

also indheart the reason I'm the inactive enforcer this game is because I've realized (finally) that more often than not, wolves sit in the inactive players because it's difficult to be comfortable posting a lot as a wolf

also if I look at the more active players, I don't have a solid scumlean on any of them

I think MML/yoshl are pretty towny
xel semi cleared himself with post 1092 or something, where he said to lynch him instead of freezing
shadowolfe I *thought* was scummy, now I'm kind of null on him, wouldn't lynch today though

and now is where it gets murky, dfr has not done anything this game that makes me townread him
roundbox had his push on xel which seemed fine, if annoying because he took forever to make a concrete case, but I'm also not particularly townreading him
storn/gs I actually have townleans on, storn moreso than gs

then there's zenith/andy who are null, and the clusterfuck of inactives who I think have at least 2 scum

I'm hesitant to meta juckter's slot off of inactivity because of wineandbread, and wnb's content has seemed ok to me. pazzaz I also believe, I think he's more likely town than not, but this read depends a lot on whether or not he follows through with the large post with thoughts that he promised and what it contains

I'm not feeling good about precarious, V is null, I actually think haku is scummy (will have to go back and dig more), and I'd like to see more definitive conclusions from indheart when he manages to finish catching up

so tldr

the top actives seem towny-null for me (really just shado who is null), and the inactives are a lot of ???/scum

which is why I KEEP pushing them but it's hard when nothing seems to gain traction

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 07:17 PM

MML is your vote still on pazzaz? join me on dfr, he needs more pressure

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492960)
Tokzic has 23 post? Could have fooled me.
I have too many scumleans to feel that going after Tokzic right now is worth the effort, but I can't defend him by any means.

You have too many scumleans? This is good news, 'cause I'm starting to get frustrated at how few I have, despite (attempts at) isolating you and Tokzic and gold stinger and roundbox. I was about to ISO yoshl but got sidetracked off his profile and started playing all the songs he had stepped. Most of them destroyed me, but I won't use that to vote him.

Onky notable thing from ISOing is that tokzic is weird as hell. Point is, I've got way too many town/nulls and almost no solid scumreads.

Aside from Haku, who else are you scumleaning?

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 07:25 PM

Where I stand right now.

A Ayase
- Mentioned mutiple times he seems towny, pretty cleared by Paz
Xel - That post from EoD, and the fact that his wagon started simply because Roundbox can't be bothered to do work before voting anyway, makes me feel good about him. He had a shit d0 but hoping that'll change this phase.
Pazzaz - is probably telling the truth and following that logic he's town.

-
YoshL - Seems alright. We mindmelded for awhile and he makes solid points most of the time. His game got hella better this phase.
Zenith is probably is town because he's always a little bitch when he's town. Glad to see he's at least considering solving the game.

-
Storn could really post more, but he isn't what I would consider an inactive.
WiB Is just now coming back into the game. Keep posting, bub
Precarious needs to make a comeback. Did he ever do a solid post? A reads list? Do I not remember them?
Shadowolfe is always hard for me to read. He hasn't totally lost his shit at me this game which is nice, albeit out of chararcter for him. I could see him being scum but there isn't a strong reason to believe it right now.
InDHeart is playing recap episode. I like this considering how far behind he was, but I want to see more before placing him

-
V needs to fucking post
Gold Stinger needs to fucking post
Tokzic needs to fucking post

-
Haku is probably a wolf, but the vacation story checks out so I am hesitant to paint him red.
Andy's post still doesn't look right to me, guys. No one else sees it, so maybe he is horribly misplaced on this list. But he's awfully wise about some things and not about others, and that rubs me the wrong way.

-
Roundbox's only real contribution is starting a bullshit wagon on Xel, who as it turns out is probably town. Had he bounced back and tried something else he wouldn't be this far down, but that's it. In near 100 hours that is it.
danceflashrevo Never made me feel better about him, I don't see alot of new post that strike me as good, and I agree with AA that he isn't projecting town like he normally does. I had him down here mid-d0 and he's still down here.

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492967)
You have too many scumleans? This is good news, 'cause I'm starting to get frustrated at how few I have, despite (attempts at) isolating you and Tokzic and gold stinger and roundbox. I was about to ISO yoshl but got sidetracked off his profile and started playing all the songs he had stepped. Most of them destroyed me, but I won't use that to vote him.

Onky notable thing from ISOing is that tokzic is weird as hell. Point is, I've got way too many town/nulls and almost no solid scumreads.

you know what this usually means

either wolves are hiding in inactives or you're a wolf having trouble picking scumleans

but I think the latter is far less likely, although both is a possibility

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 07:27 PM

I didn't have as many scumleans as I thought once I really tried to sort them lol. Well, Haku and the inactives I guess bring the number up.

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492971)

either wolves are hiding in inactives or you're a wolf having trouble picking scumleans

although I actually don't have a lot of solid scumreads either lmao

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492971)

Lol yeah I'm afraid of that about inactives, but it could also be good wolves in my towns/nulls that have fooled me.

If I were a wolf I would be pushing someone. There's always bullshit to find and push on if that were the case. Instead, I'm stuck just halfheartedly rereading people while internally screaming at this game.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492965)
idk, he lost his townread for me with the whole coinflip thing and how he seems to not really care about why people say it's bad. sitting at null atm

also indheart the reason I'm the inactive enforcer this game is because I've realized (finally) that more often than not, wolves sit in the inactive players because it's difficult to be comfortable posting a lot as a wolf

also if I look at the more active players, I don't have a solid scumlean on any of them

I think MML/yoshl are pretty towny
xel semi cleared himself with post 1092 or something, where he said to lynch him instead of freezing
shadowolfe I *thought* was scummy, now I'm kind of null on him, wouldn't lynch today though

and now is where it gets murky, dfr has not done anything this game that makes me townread him
roundbox had his push on xel which seemed fine, if annoying because he took forever to make a concrete case, but I'm also not particularly townreading him
storn/gs I actually have townleans on, storn moreso than gs

then there's zenith/andy who are null, and the clusterfuck of inactives who I think have at least 2 scum

I'm hesitant to meta juckter's slot off of inactivity because of wineandbread, and wnb's content has seemed ok to me. pazzaz I also believe, I think he's more likely town than not, but this read depends a lot on whether or not he follows through with the large post with thoughts that he promised and what it contains

I'm not feeling good about precarious, V is null, I actually think haku is scummy (will have to go back and dig more), and I'd like to see more definitive conclusions from indheart when he manages to finish catching up

so tldr

the top actives seem towny-null for me (really just shado who is null), and the inactives are a lot of ???/scum

which is why I KEEP pushing them but it's hard when nothing seems to gain traction

See I don't think I ever got around to townleaning Andy to begin with. Null might be a fair spot for him considering it's his first game but honestly I like where I have him---he doesn't seem like he shouldn't be able to figure out our points.

I would like to see you do a Haku post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492966)
MML is your vote still on pazzaz? join me on dfr, he needs more pressure

Oh right I need to move it off one of my towns at least

DFR you got two votes on you now. Better pick up the pace

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492967)

You don't have a solid scumlean?
....well anyway, ask and ye shall receive. Just posted my reads

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492972)
I didn't have as many scumleans as I thought once I really tried to sort them lol. Well, Haku and the inactives I guess bring the number up.

Yeah I was gonna say lol two isnt way too many.

Roundbox I'm pretty sure is town after ISOing him and comparing that to a reread of CLIX. He's doing exactly what he did there.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492974)
although I actually don't have a lot of solid scumreads either lmao

Lol you know what that means...?

You're a woof!

Whelp, I guess I'mma go back to tryna ISO YoshL and stop playing his stepfiles.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 07:41 PM

You can always just comment on my reads list first tho

_Zenith_ 11-12-2016 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4492948)
Zenith's string of posts pg 60 are promising for activity. Still a bit defensive about his d0 which is nothing surprising at this point. But if you're gonna call out fluff posts, maybe don't post your own fluff posts.

It seems merely observational and not analytical. I'd like some thoughts from him about the Pazzaz development when he comes back.

I saw a claim (him I'm assuming right now) and the words "Bus Driver" so I still need to catch up; aorn just wait a little longer.

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 07:54 PM

I feel like doing a gamble here.

Vendetta21

TWG Ike 11-12-2016 08:07 PM

AragakiAyase was discovered dead, with a single arrow lodged between their eyes.

AragakiAyase's Role PM is as follows:

AragakiAyase, you are Rolf. You are a child who has joined the Greil Mercenaries as a budding Archer. Your inexperience often shows, both in camp as well as on the battlefield.
You are too young to know much, and are vanilla town.
Not included in initial PM: Rolf has a Loved Modifier.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4492986)
AragakiAyase was discovered dead, with a single arrow lodged between their eyes.

AragakiAyase, you are Rolf. You are a child who has joined the Greil Mercenaries as a budding Archer. Your inexperience often shows, both in camp as well as on the battlefield.

omfg there goes our most active poster.

awesome.

so there's guns in this game?

awesome.

andy-o24 11-12-2016 08:11 PM

Haku gambles too!

I'll put some effort into this day in a little bit. Been enjoying playing World of Warcraft too much. Not sure who to look at most closely though. Definitely need to see what cleared Xel for y'all.

-o24

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4492988)
Haku gambles too!

I'll put some effort into this day in a little bit. Been enjoying playing World of Warcraft too much. Not sure who to look at most closely though. Definitely need to see what cleared Xel for y'all.

-o24

Xel isn't clear, but his post at EoD about lynching him read slightly town. He's not off the table by any means, though.

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 08:13 PM

You really don't sound like a first time newbie andy. Nice timing.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 08:17 PM

Quote:

Haku gambles too!

-o24

Also, look at everyone. There's 17 players left, and we haven't found a single fucking scum. If you're town, you have to be looking at everyone or you're only helping us lose.

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 08:19 PM

^ Keeping this as reference for after the shot.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492990)
You really don't sound like a first time newbie andy. Nice timing.

"Nice timing."?
Really?
The same could be said of you and Zenith, materializing out of nowhere moments before the kill came in.

I wasn't sure of you before this, and I was hoping you'd post more because voting you just based on meta alone was weak, but I'm not waiting any longer.
Hakulyte

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 08:21 PM

I'm not gunsmith btw

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 08:22 PM

reevaluate, I'm the one who bring up AA as third party. That would be really dumb of me to shot him right here.

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492994)
"Nice timing."?
Really?
The same could be said of you and Zenith, materializing out of nowhere moments before the kill came in.

I wasn't sure of you before this, and I was hoping you'd post more because voting you just based on meta alone was weak, but I'm not waiting any longer.
Hakulyte

Zenith is town based on my game btw.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492996)
reevaluate, I'm the one who bring up AA as third party. That would be really dumb of me to shot him right here.

When was this? That doesn't matter. It's shady af trying to pin the shot on someone based on being here. Also, your meta is "analytical wolf, shitpost town". I know you've been on vacay, but you've been in thread three times and still nothing but contrived posts about mechanics. Fucking damn it, Haku. You're gonna have to do better than say "re-evaluate" if you want me to move.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 08:32 PM

Quote:

Wait fucking what

In the middle of the day fucking what

That's garbage. What a load of shitfuck

What all possible roles could do this? I never played a game where that was a thing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492985)
I feel like doing a gamble here.

Vendetta21

Fuck off, how about a reads list
What kind of gamble is voting an inactive anyway?
Is the gamble that you're voting for your partner?

Quote:

Haku gambles too!

-o24

You uh

You got anything to say about our top town dying in the middle of the fucking day like that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492997)
Zenith is town based on my game btw.

You should explain that to me.

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 08:32 PM

I don't care about you moving tbh, I just care about tracking down that gunsmith shot.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 08:32 PM

Guys I am legit triggered I didn't fucking expect a role that kills in the fucking daytime

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493000)
I don't care about you moving tbh, I just care about tracking down that gunsmith shot.

You should care about me moving, or it won't just be me you have to worry about voting you. I don't know if you said that to act like you're trying to hunt wolves by "tracking down that gunsmith shot", but you should seriously start worrying about playing the damn game.

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 08:35 PM

AA and Zenith found a tell about Aryxi that makes him highly likely to be town. I know his alignment because I'm replacing him.

I can confirm that he's right. I don't think he would go as far as creating fake town tells. That doesn't make him confirmed, but that makes him as the top of my town leans.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 08:36 PM

Mafiawiki is down what is a Love Modifier?

Hakulyte 11-12-2016 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493004)
You should care about me moving, or it won't just be me you have to worry about voting you. I don't know if you said that to act like you're trying to hunt wolves by "tracking down that gunsmith shot", but you should seriously start worrying about playing the damn game.

Why do you think I'm posting what I'm posting right now?

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493001)
Guys I am legit triggered I didn't fucking expect a role that kills in the fucking daytime

I feel you, man. I'm pretty triggered as well.

Mechanically, this could either be a gunsmith-type role that gunned the wrong person last night, a town-aligned vigilante day-kill variant(I believe there's a day-kill variant of Vigi, but can't confirm since mafiascum is down for some reason), a scum-aligned hitman (day-kill variant), or some weird third party role that I'm not familiar with and will have to look up once mafiascum comes back online.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492993)

^ Keeping this as reference for after the shot.

Probably not YoshL as AA had him really town and even if YoshL wanted him dead he would let the nightkill take him out

Not Ike

Possibly Shadow

Really doubtful it's Pazzaz. Like that'll be stupid

Andy would have shot me as I have been roasting him hard and am also seen as town right now

Haku I was already scum reading

So Haku, you're saying that it's likely you or Shado, huh?

While Shado placing a vote on Haku does seem pretty damn rushed, I can see Haku trying to clear himself by playing detective.

I wouldn't doubt there's scum in these two.

Pazzaz 11-12-2016 08:42 PM

NOOOOOO, why did he have too die!!!!??? He was the only confirmed town for me and he goes and dies. :(
It's also pretty bad now that this doesn't even prove that I'm town. Why couldn't you have killed me???!!!!

Quote:

Also what does this mean?

Well going to bed now, will post reads and stuff tomorrow. Still reading through the thread again with all the new info.

andy-o24 11-12-2016 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492999)
You got anything to say about our top town dying in the middle of the fucking day like that?

Holy shit. I missed that. I wrote that last post on my phone, and that came in as I was typing it up.

Is this common for mystery games to have wacky roles like day time vigis? From what I've read, there are no traditional day-killing wolf roles, so I think this definitely opens up the possibility of a third faction. Especially considering how large the game is.
If we are under the assumption the wolves put their kill on AA but that was swapped to Charu because of Pazzaz's ability, it begs the question in my mind who they would have used this day kill on if AA had been hit with the normal night kill. Who is our second top town? Cursory recollection is Shadow or YoshL maybe. Fuck....

-o24

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493006)
Mafiawiki is down what is a Love Modifier?

Loved means you need one more vote than normal to be lynched. (VC-1)

So if insta is at 4, you need 5 votes to get instad. If you're at 3 votes and someone else is at 2, kitb occurs. If you're in kitb with someone else, it's not really kitb and the other person dies.