Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends [v2] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132864)

Litodude 01-28-2014 09:00 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]

stop whining

PriestREA 01-28-2014 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4067805)
stop whining

Stop being a bitter prick.

TC_Halogen 01-28-2014 09:15 PM

Priest -- you're not helping the situation any by responding that way.

Lito: knock it off -- there's no reason to berate a player looking for advice, and telling them that they are shit is completely unnecessary. If someone says and believes that they have potential, it's up to them to prove themselves, and not up to other players to say that they can't.

DarkZtar 01-28-2014 09:19 PM

Dat kobe tho. And yay finished placements. ^.-

Litodude 01-28-2014 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 4067817)
Priest -- you're not helping the situation any by responding that way.

Lito: knock it off -- there's no reason to berate a player looking for advice, and telling them that they are shit is completely unnecessary. If someone says and believes that they have potential, it's up to them to prove themselves, and not up to other players to say that they can't.

fuck your shit; wtf is the point of babying everyone? just because you can't handle sharp criticism doesn't mean others can't - i know how to scathe and the limits of it so stop getting your panties in a bunch

adlp 01-28-2014 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4067856)
fuck your shit; wtf is the point of babying everyone? just because you can't handle sharp criticism doesn't mean others can't - i know how to scathe and the limits of it so stop getting your panties in a bunch

your dota roots are showing <3

Litodude 01-28-2014 11:14 PM

it's the reason why they're shit, they never got properly broken in

you know how it is

everyone -good- knows how it is

Litodude 01-28-2014 11:35 PM

like god i really want you to turn off league of legends for a day and try out HoN, a real man's game

if u think my level of flaming gets your face burning then you'll definitely want to kill yourself after playing that game

but sorry bro, if you can't handle it then you might as well stop playing now cuz you're never gonna be good if u can't take idrA level shit-talk

lumphoboextreme 01-29-2014 08:06 AM

My mmr is too high lmao. if I keep winning I'm gonna skip as far as possible. p5 mmr is d5.

Xiz 01-29-2014 04:55 PM

I haven't laughed so hard in weeks

lumphoboextreme 01-29-2014 05:01 PM

LOL that has to be bronze

ReikonKeiri 01-29-2014 06:14 PM

trundle did some attack moving on his way out so has to be silver at least. wp elise jones

lumphoboextreme 01-29-2014 09:48 PM

I would flame those kids so hard if that happened in one of my games.

ReikonKeiri 01-29-2014 11:46 PM

3rd try for plat promo gogo

Samwais 01-30-2014 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PriestREA (Post 4067613)
TL;DR: Want to play ranked and get good but too afraid that'll I screw up and have other players angry at me. I want tips on how to get better and drop this fear.

There's no need to have any fear really. You should just look at your own gameplay and realize firstly what goes wrong when you have a bad game and secondly what you do right when you win games.

Another thing is to have comfort champions in every role. It helps immensely in soloque. I've got two or three comfort picks for every role so if I get forced to pick something other than support or adc I'm not instantly fucked.

If you do still have a bad game due to just being plain outplayed for example, there's no reason to go on tilt because people are flaming. At that point your teammates are just frustrated and you are just as much a target as any other player on your team. The best solution is to just keep calm and keep playing. Also you should look into play tactics that minimize damage done to you and your team (turtling, freezing, turret farming etc.).

If you can pinpoint a mistake that you expressly made, then it was your bad and there's no changing that in that particular match. For the next match you should admit to yourself that you made mistakes and then learn from them.

I should know all about flaming since I play in EUNE where every game is "Report my team" "No, report this ******" "Faq u" "U suk" etc. <_>

tl;dr Look at your strong and weak points, don't take flaming seriously and keep playing.

ReikonKeiri 01-30-2014 02:12 AM

I feel bad for all the enemy teams that had to deal with me tonight lol. So unfair for me to play against golds when I'm tryharding lololol

plat again

WAIT

FUCK

KILL ME

lumphoboextreme 01-30-2014 12:37 PM

I'm in Teemo's scouts. :(

clasko1000 01-30-2014 01:21 PM

Im got placed into urf's oceans.

PriestREA 01-30-2014 01:29 PM

Ziggs's blades.

clasko1000 01-30-2014 01:48 PM

I was actually joking. I decided not to play ranked yet, every troll and their parents are like OMG S4 PLAY RANKED. Ill probably start this weekend. Then the run for diamond begins.