Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

Charu 10-22-2018 10:42 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

I mean, you just came in, did you absorb all the context needed, or you just picking on me because I happen to plop down a lot of text at once first?

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:44 PM

and like i get that you can say they weren't really mature reads cause sunfan asked for them or whatever, charu.

but in the end the amount of explanation for what amounts to very little content just feels like faked content for appearances.

Charu 10-22-2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652204)
once again we see the classic example of "count roundbox's posts"

in many recent games, I've been accused of not posting enough
now I'm posting too much? ffr please

I think you're doing alright, I wouldn't vote for you this phase at least.

FreezinIce 10-22-2018 10:44 PM

Votecount r us

Roundbox (2): Charu, MML
Charu (3): theknightsofneee, funnygirl, the sun fan
MML (3): Manti, Wayward Vagabond, Syhto
The sun fan (1): DaBackpack
Theknightsofneee (2) indheart, Hakulyte

Unvote (1): Precarious

This was kind of shoddy, tell me if there is a mistake

Charu 10-22-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652207)

...And then I totally remember I have a meme vote on you with my very first post, lol.

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652205)
I mean, you just came in, did you absorb all the context needed, or you just picking on me because I happen to plop down a lot of text at once first?

of course i didn't absorb all the context, i mostly skimmed to present.

but i don't think i have to in order to find specific posts wolfy

Charu 10-22-2018 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652206)
and like i get that you can say they weren't really mature reads cause sunfan asked for them or whatever, charu.

but in the end the amount of explanation for what amounts to very little content just feels like faked content for appearances.

I assure you I wasn't doing that for appearance, I was giving what thesunfan asked for.

FreezinIce 10-22-2018 10:46 PM

EoD in 1:14 @ 10pm PST

inDheart 10-22-2018 10:47 PM

MixMasterLar - i have issues with categorically calling wolves not jumpy as i've said. i think power wolves can get out to jumpy starts so they control the tempo and i can see why syhto is saying you could be doing that right around then when you're making your jokey 5-post comments. the one aspect that makes me feel better about it is you're Post Theorying this game already. "I do like Raeko engaging"? ehh. also ehh at just giving funny a heart instead of a read. you're right that manti is kind of assigning a conviction to you on anti-pearl that doesn't exist, given you had posted before saying you'd look elsewhere if they were the only inactive*. also it seems like you're never a wolf with charu, for the notes

*speaking of which, i think roundbox notices this too? i hope? i pray?

roundbox 10-22-2018 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652207)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4652208)
Votecount r us

Roundbox (2): Charu, MML
MML (3): Manti, Wayward Vagabond, Syhto
Theknightsofneee (2) indheart, Hakulyte

Unvote (1): Precarious

This was kind of shoddy, tell me if there is a mistake

I laughed at this juxtaposition

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 10:48 PM

unvote

I actually don't want you lynched yet but it was fun while it lasted

inDheart 10-22-2018 10:49 PM

mellon_collie

Syhto 10-22-2018 10:51 PM

Oh I think I understood the emotional tell thing wrong but I still understand the sentiment there, ah well. All is well.

To me neee with the 3 e's is trying hard right now but I don't know if they are pushing the right direction. It's a tight spot to be in as a sub so I will continue to observe.

I like how MXC chimed in for a quick laugh and that was it.

Precarious 10-22-2018 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652141)
regardless, the point of this post is to call out these 5 people and give me something objective as to why we should bank on an inactive than someone with a non-zero of interactions

For the exact reason I said. This isn't the first time Pearl has done this. If we assume he's not going to be replaced--and the likelihood that he will be is why I'm hesitant to fully commit to the lynch--then he's going to be a non-contributor throughout. If he does nothing, then he neither advances the game state nor does anything to make himself seem town or wolf. That leaves us in an impossible situation, because there's no way to guess at his alignment, which becomes ever more of an issue as the game narrows. Additionally, beyond content, all players can vote, and the inability to assume reasonable voting from Pearl again alters the game state negatively. If he's town, then LyLo is forwarded one player, because the state assumes that the remaining town players all have the capacity and willingness to potentially vote against scum. Similarly, if he's a wolf, then it's easy to mentally write him off as a non-vote, when he could essentially ambush vote.

All of this flies in the face of how this game is supposed to work, and in spite of some thoughts otherwise, I expect Pearl to be replaced (again). There are reserve players listed in the OP. But whether Pearl is town or wolf, it feels pretty safe to say he won't be helping the town.

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652211)
I assure you I wasn't doing that for appearance, I was giving what thesunfan asked for.

that's still for appearance tho?

giving reads that aren't fleshed out doesn't do anything EXCEPT give the appearance of solving lol

you can just say 'nah sorry i don't really have fleshed out enough reads to give them yet' or just do other stuff that isn't give a reads list.

or push someone

idk man

Syhto 10-22-2018 10:53 PM

Notepad posts from the past?

Precarious 10-22-2018 10:53 PM

And then of course he's been replaced. Scratch that.

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652217)
Oh I think I understood the emotional tell thing wrong but I still understand the sentiment there, ah well. All is well.

To me neee with the 3 e's is trying hard right now but I don't know if they are pushing the right direction. It's a tight spot to be in as a sub so I will continue to observe.

its 4 e's, freezin just can't read

and i tryhard all the time tbh

roundbox 10-22-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652216)
mellon_collie

Quote:

coordination?

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

I don't think it's a tough spot to be in. They subbed in d1, not a lot is going on. It's not like they have a lot to process to get caught up.

Charu 10-22-2018 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652219)
that's still for appearance tho?

giving reads that aren't fleshed out doesn't do anything EXCEPT give the appearance of solving lol

you can just say 'nah sorry i don't really have fleshed out enough reads to give them yet' or just do other stuff that isn't give a reads list.

or push someone

idk man

To be honest, I was gonna push for your slot, but then you appeared and so...

...My vote would probably go to Funnygurl. I didn't like her posts regarding wanting an info lynch instead in a no-flip game. Also the indecisiveness, which is normal, but it feels more and no one else said anything about it so I'm just gonna assume it's a me thing then.

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 10:56 PM

you might not believe me but i just gotta believe that dunfan'll read me right once again

mellon_collie 10-22-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4652218)
For the exact reason I said. This isn't the first time Pearl has done this. If we assume he's not going to be replaced--and the likelihood that he will be is why I'm hesitant to fully commit to the lynch--then he's going to be a non-contributor throughout. If he does nothing, then he neither advances the game state nor does anything to make himself seem town or wolf. That leaves us in an impossible situation, because there's no way to guess at his alignment, which becomes ever more of an issue as the game narrows. Additionally, beyond content, all players can vote, and the inability to assume reasonable voting from Pearl again alters the game state negatively. If he's town, then LyLo is forwarded one player, because the state assumes that the remaining town players all have the capacity and willingness to potentially vote against scum. Similarly, if he's a wolf, then it's easy to mentally write him off as a non-vote, when he could essentially ambush vote.

All of this flies in the face of how this game is supposed to work, and in spite of some thoughts otherwise, I expect Pearl to be replaced (again). There are reserve players listed in the OP. But whether Pearl is town or wolf, it feels pretty safe to say he won't be helping the town.

how come you never seem to refresh and all your posts seem out dated...? Pearl has been replaced, I usually hit "preview post" within a few minutes of my post so I can make sure I'm up to date on all information. this just seems weird to me given the timing. kinda seems like a way to slide through without being held accountable for anything tbh

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652227)
you might not believe me but i just gotta believe that dunfan'll read me right once again

what if he's a wolf?

:thinking:

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 10:58 PM

nah sunfan cant be a wolf then who'll correctly read me??

Syhto 10-22-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652224)
coordination?

It was a nod to InD's vote.

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:59 PM

by the way

for people not accustomed to me/how I play

I usually post a lot and make small poignant posts and push people hard even if I don't necessarily believe it as strongly as a let on so i can get better interactions/reactions with people.

so if i'm being aggressive towards you or anything, its not personal, its all game.

and i'll try and cut down the spam as long as it isn't near EoD.

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652230)
nah sunfan cant be a wolf then who'll correctly read me??

what a conundrum!

*pencils funnygurl in as an easy mislynch*

Charu 10-22-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652232)
by the way

for people not accustomed to me/how I play

I usually post a lot and make small poignant posts and push people hard even if I don't necessarily believe it as strongly as a let on so i can get better interactions/reactions with people.

so if i'm being aggressive towards you or anything, its not personal, its all game.

and i'll try and cut down the spam as long as it isn't near EoD.

You're fine my dude, if you were to be highly hostile I'd let you know in a heartbeat.

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652234)
You're fine my dude, if you were to be highly hostile I'd let you know in a heartbeat.

ye i know, wasn't really directed at you so much as at the thread at large.

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652233)
what a conundrum!

*pencils funnygurl in as an easy mislynch*

dont get me started....

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652236)
dont get me started....

what reads do you have then?

(if you have already given them you can just quote them, i just haven't seen them if that is the case)

Precarious 10-22-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4652228)
how come you never seem to refresh and all your posts seem out dated...? Pearl has been replaced, I usually hit "preview post" within a few minutes of my post so I can make sure I'm up to date on all information. this just seems weird to me given the timing. kinda seems like a way to slide through without being held accountable for anything tbh

Because I've been busying iso'ing and taking notes, and didn't realize how far the thread had moved.

Charu 10-22-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

I mean, they've done this in the past too in previous games.

Even when he's wolfin'!

It's possible he was maybe watching/talking/doing-something-else besides actively refreshing the thread, heh. I don't get the shade here though, don't trust his posts?

inDheart 10-22-2018 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652076)
I like where inDheart is coming from. I know his snap vote to Anti-Pearl is weary to some, but I didn't see it all that negative (hooray for biased views). He comes in and chimes in he doesn't like what Roundbox was dishing out and was weary. I understand where he's coming from since it came up without prompt and, further thinking of it, just seemed... ludicrous to think about? I don't know, I just like inDheart's mindflow, he's pretty town for me.

(...)

Thesunfan questioned roundbox's thing harshly and has been pretty straightforward to today's shenanigans. Is one of the only to pick InDheart up and question him for his snapvote on Anti-Pearl. We shall see, he's pretty null for me right now actually and I don't know

honestly i think you'd have me and sunfan in similar places since he beat me to saying several things, but you don't, so hmm

post has fairly warm thoughts on a lot of people and sunfan not being one of those people is somethin

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 11:05 PM

rn not much, and i cant do much on a phone. im wary of charu ind and roundbox a tiny bit. rn im ok with my vote

Syhto 10-22-2018 11:06 PM

Sorry 4 e's neeee.

WV, FG, MXC. All starting to look kinda bad. To me. The whole thing with sunfan reading you right and you not being able to play well isn't cute as much as it is disappointing, fg, especially if you are a wolf.

WV's tone is way different to me than previous games wherein he was human, so that is a lot of meta. Also MXC's posting is sporadic, and she hasn't explained her activity in any way although it has been called into question. What's going on there? Is this typical?

roundbox 10-22-2018 11:06 PM

normally I can identify a few people that I like at least but I'm not doing a very good job at that today
maybe I should actually read dabackpack and some other people rq

Charu 10-22-2018 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652240)
honestly i think you'd have me and sunfan in similar places since he beat me to saying several things, but you don't, so hmm

post has fairly warm thoughts on a lot of people and sunfan not being one of those people is somethin

It's mostly because he began questioning your motives when I thought your mindset was easy to grasp at that point in time.

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 11:07 PM

Uh oh I'm being ToNe ReAd

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652239)
I mean, they've done this in the past too in previous games.

Even when he's wolfin'!

It's possible he was maybe watching/talking/doing-something-else besides actively refreshing the thread, heh. I don't get the shade here though, don't trust his posts?

agreed mellon's shade here was bad/wolfy but i was gonna let perc respond to it first cause i don't really have a read on either of them aorn and i was wanted to let this interaction organically develop

but since you brought it up i'll second this

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:10 PM

IME mellon's activity has been sporadic as both alignments

and i've lynched her for it and she flipped both alignments.

>.<

Charu 10-22-2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652247)

>.<

That's what I like to call

Getting bamboozled!!!

DaBackpack 10-22-2018 11:10 PM

I think MML is town again for calling Manti "lover boy"

Syhto 10-22-2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4652245)
Uh oh I'm being ToNe ReAd

Oh sorry, I also meant to say ypur actions. As in, you aren't really trying to solve people. In past human games you have played, you were always asking questions and solving people. Actions, or lack thereof, speak louder than tone. You are right.

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4652249)

dbp is a villager

deal with it

DaBackpack 10-22-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652250)
Oh sorry, I also meant to say ypur actions. As in, you aren't really trying to solve people. In past human games you have played, you were always asking questions and solving people. Actions, or lack thereof, speak louder than tone. You are right.

I thought you were sassier than this

inDheart 10-22-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4651901)
Ah, I see.

Well then if people are open about it, then the wolves would have a much better time at micro managing whatever they got.

As in, they may not know who got what, but they can do whatever is necessary to prevent whatever that unknown factor is from actually happening.

I'm... neutral about it, leaning towards a no. I don't see how this would benefit us townies if we all knew who's doing what. I mean, at that point, might as well have everyone saying they requested something, yeah?

30% dumbtell? having this info for sabotage would be way better than just being able to align actions against where they know town's actions are

idk why i thought i saw someone say you told roundbox off when i'm pretty sure you actually agreed there

Syhto 10-22-2018 11:13 PM

Ya I usually am but I wanted to be more thoughtful than to just straight up call him a bitch.

the sun fan 10-22-2018 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652202)
You're reading me wolf because I have nulls and people I'm just okay with (but not in my town circle)?

...Uh... sorry for not having a more definitive case for everyone on good ol' Day 1? If you're going to be like that, go to thesunfan or funnygurl who practically haven't listed anyone outside those they questioned.

other cars were speeding so you can't give me a ticket officer

inDheart 10-22-2018 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652244)
It's mostly because he began questioning your motives when I thought your mindset was easy to grasp at that point in time.

i think he is right that in one sense i was not sticking to my usual script, and that has helped me realize that i may have a theory/practice disparity

i might have said "let's lynch wolves, not inactives" any number of times last game, but i still ended up wanting to lynch inactives, of which freezin and tps were actually wolves

not holding that against sunfan

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652241)
rn not much, and i cant do much on a phone. im wary of charu ind and roundbox a tiny bit. rn im ok with my vote

can you elaborate on what is making you wary of those people?

Charu 10-22-2018 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652253)
idk why i thought i saw someone say you told roundbox off when i'm pretty sure you actually agreed there

I never agreed to his proposal? Or what I thought was his proposal at least.

I felt neutral, but then later felt it was just flat-out no after thinking about it.

Kind of a dumbtell because I temporarily forgot about the wolf being able to guess how many, oops.

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:17 PM

can someone give me some new music to listen to while i hunt wilves?

i'm tired of all my same old crap

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652254)
Ya I usually am but I wanted to be more thoughtful than to just straight up call him a bitch.

Now listen here you little 💩

inDheart 10-22-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652247)

>.<

it's one of those times where i'm bugged by the discussion surrounding her bc at least two people have liked her this game and i'm ??? as to how

something something generating interactions too

roundbox 10-22-2018 11:19 PM

I think I actually like manti here calling his shots early, it makes me think he's taking his limited time wisely and packing it with info

dabackpack I read and I didn't really get anywhere, but I think his recent posts are shaping up to be pretty good

DaBackpack 10-22-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652065)
actually it is true that a me who gives more of a shit would say BUHT WE SHOULD LYNCH WOLFES

i'm still astounded by a certain lack of self-awareness on display though

yeah lynch all the inactivese xcept for me

FreezinIce 10-22-2018 11:19 PM

Suddenly votecount

Roundbox (1): MML
MML (2): Manti, Syhto
Theknightsofneee (1): Hakulyte
Mellon_collie (1): indheart
Funnygirl (1): Charu

Unvote (2): Precarious, WV

EoD in 41 mins

the sun fan 10-22-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4652249)

Imaging our boy in tight, tight orange pants singing about how he loves weekends

Charu 10-22-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652261)
it's one of those times where i'm bugged by the discussion surrounding her bc at least two people have liked her this game and i'm ??? as to how

something something generating interactions too

She found roundbox sketch and echoed my thoughts pretty much. That's why I liked her anyways.

DaBackpack 10-22-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652259)
can someone give me some new music to listen to while i hunt wilves?

i'm tired of all my same old crap

currently listening to swan lake

inDheart 10-22-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652258)
I never agreed to his proposal? Or what I thought was his proposal at least.

I felt neutral, but then later felt it was just flat-out no after thinking about it.

Kind of a dumbtell because I temporarily forgot about the wolf being able to guess how many, oops.

his eventual conclusion in his big post was "let's not openly strategize about taking vs. not taking a power" and you got to that too, so i think that's agreeing

the sun fan 10-22-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652256)
i think he is right that in one sense i was not sticking to my usual script, and that has helped me realize that i may have a theory/practice disparity

i might have said "let's lynch wolves, not inactives" any number of times last game, but i still ended up wanting to lynch inactives, of which freezin and tps were actually wolves

not holding that against sunfan

this is a good post regardless but this is an extremely good post if you are a wolf, inD

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:21 PM

(okay i know I said that dbp is town, but if after catching up like he said he was, his one post about MML is pretty weak)

still soul read him villager tho

DaBackpack 10-22-2018 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652068)
i like prec's way of identifying that dumbtell and being patient with mml about it

wolves would have had a sabotage available last night so they would know unless every wolf dropped the ball on actually reading the setup

i'm thinking over how much weight to give the dumbtell itself, like whether it makes him town, because even if he does know, unsure if it prevents him from pumping out bad logic claim bait stuff anyway

?????????

DaBackpack 10-22-2018 11:22 PM

oh nvm ignore that

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:22 PM

aaand xposts with more posts from dbp

gj me

roundbox 10-22-2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652242)
Sorry 4 e's neeee.

WV, FG, MXC. All starting to look kinda bad. To me. The whole thing with sunfan reading you right and you not being able to play well isn't cute as much as it is disappointing, fg, especially if you are a wolf.

WV's tone is way different to me than previous games wherein he was human, so that is a lot of meta. Also MXC's posting is sporadic, and she hasn't explained her activity in any way although it has been called into question. What's going on there? Is this typical?

wait who is mxc

the sun fan 10-22-2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4652271)
?????????

During twilight and every night phase, you may also guess the total number of human blue roles and attempt to sabotage them. If you guess correctly, you will sabotage half of the human's blue roles, and you will steal one human blue role. If you guess within +-1, you will sabotage one blue role.

what inD said is correct

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652274)
wait who is mxc

mellon

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 11:23 PM

!emojify solving sytho

����������������������������

DaBackpack 10-22-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652076)
If this is an attempt of having me say who I think is what, then alright.

Mellon is following the leader, but she does see what I see. I don't agree with her about the interactions that funny brought up, but she seems alright. Nothing too crazy and is actually suspicious of roundbox, if only a little. Reason enough alone I should say she's good.

I like where inDheart is coming from. I know his snap vote to Anti-Pearl is weary to some, but I didn't see it all that negative (hooray for biased views). He comes in and chimes in he doesn't like what Roundbox was dishing out and was weary. I understand where he's coming from since it came up without prompt and, further thinking of it, just seemed... ludicrous to think about? I don't know, I just like inDheart's mindflow, he's pretty town for me.

WV is a whatever, don't have anything important to discuss. Vote on MML is pretty lame since it came after a vote from MML. Nothing to make of it besides, I guess, why the vote? That about it.

DaBackpack was MIA, but now he's coming swinging his arms around. Good first impression, even started to tango with shyto which shyto responded accordingly, lol. Indifferent about him otherwise.

Precarious has made some pretty neat posts that go deeper within the logic of the game and discusses it openly with the players. Gut tells me this is pretty towny behavior in all fronts since he was the first to discuss about Roundbox's plan being negative in more detail.

Roundbox decided to talk about something which, may or may not be a big ol' ??? in the grand scheme of things. I didn't mind it because it got us thinking about the game, which is what I think Roundbox wanted to do in the first place. Null otherwise, got no feelings regarding him or his discussion.

DarkManticoreX2 is... just being whatever he usually does I guess? Kind of casts people going for inactives are not being detective enough and I'm just here shrugging. Mysterious

Anti-Pearl is __________________________

Syhto has been feisty with two different people and they all seem genuine as all heck with the way she worded arguing back at said two different people. I know, I should put her in town for those, but she really does feel irritated she's being questioned so, but that's just emotion tells which is always a 50/50 to me.

MML is throwing punches, but I think someone said he seems to be announcing every little thing he's doing just so he doesn't need to talk in the thread. I don't see it as that, that's just playing a bit too dirty for my liking, lol. Other things is him throwing a punch at Darkmanticore. I don't know why that pinged me as such, but he did, and then complimented him afterwards. I think it's because it felt genuine and not some random distancing thing, so I can see a T/W universe if it comes down to it. Waaaaaaaaay to early, but dems the apples.

Thesunfan questioned roundbox's thing harshly and has been pretty straightforward to today's shenanigans. Is one of the only to pick InDheart up and question him for his snapvote on Anti-Pearl. We shall see, he's pretty null for me right now actually and I don't know why.

Hakulyte basically didn't really do anything, lol oops, actually just null.

this is what we in the industry call a "nothing burger"

inDheart 10-22-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652262)
I think I actually like manti here calling his shots early, it makes me think he's taking his limited time wisely and packing it with info

dabackpack I read and I didn't really get anywhere, but I think his recent posts are shaping up to be pretty good

doesn't manti always do that

you probably didn't get anywhere because dbp feels like he has yet to gear up in ways. i'm looking at him like, "you have put the papers on the board. now, what does the board tell you"

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 11:24 PM

Lame I worked hard on that

roundbox 10-22-2018 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652279)
doesn't manti always do that

you probably didn't get anywhere because dbp feels like he has yet to gear up in ways. i'm looking at him like, "you have put the papers on the board. now, what does the board tell you"

not always, but I can agree with you that he has done it in the past

Charu 10-22-2018 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4652278)
this is what we in the industry call a "nothing burger"

Ya got a problem with my D1 reads, m8?

MixMasterLar 10-22-2018 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652158)
sorry that I got your big ego in a knot

I was writing a post about you while you voted for me so I guess I'll finish that after this

to respond to your specific point highlighted here:
my argument is saying that he will be replaced, not that "he would have been replaced before"
I didn't really offer a comment on that, so I'm not sure where your problem comes from

not only that, but this is something that we won't figure out until postgame (host interaction with anti-pearl) so it's really not worth pursuing this line of thought for a lynch

My problem comes from the fact that both are angle shoots but only me responding is worth pointing out.
The fact that you "didn't really offer a comment on" them while commenting on me is what gets me. But the vote comes from you not wanting to address me calling it out.
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652161)
just wanted to point out this progression of thoughts and how it makes me sad

first: you more or less agree with my point that we should keep the dialogue internal. neat!

second: as soon as someone speaks ill of my plan, you're plugging into their interpretation rather than your initial one

third: now that sunfan added on, you doubled down on following someone else's opinion. I don't see why you flip-flopped on agreeing with my plan of keeping the decisions internal and then suddenly calling it silly and beneath my level of play

(I will concede that you are talking about the padded post again, but this is not my concern with your progression)

1 I agree we shouldn't talk now, if ever

2 I agree that we shouldn't out roles, ie talk about them, and agree with someone else that the answer is probably ever

3 I agree with the same danm thing? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ??? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ??? ? ? ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4652199)
sorry I was spending the last few hours making a major life decision

catching up now

I hope everything is cool

Get at me later if you want to talk about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652201)
MML is rather territorial, shall we say? I don't like it, although I am not sure if this is because of him being red or if it is his natural state. :)

Is "territorial" what they say where you come from when someone calls out something that makes no sense?

Because that and the fact I don't care how blunt I come across are the only sins you can peg on me here.

Quote:

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCH

Man writes long post and re-reads them like eight times. He's always done this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652242)
Sorry 4 e's neeee.

Funnygurl is still shitposting tbh
everytime I read MXC I don't think Raeko I think of MTV.

BRB checking player list

inDheart 10-22-2018 11:26 PM

lol is dbp just town then

DaBackpack 10-22-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652081)
Oh my god, did I forget funnygurl?

I did.

She's, uuuuuuuh... pretty indecisive for a Day 1 to be completely honest with y'all. I mean I get it, but it seems much more than usual and I don't know if that was just me.

this post feels important

this is gonna sound pedantic but how did you realize you missed funnygurl