Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Songs and Artist Permissions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   suggestion (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=134593)

BluMonsterr 01-6-2014 08:28 PM

suggestion

can we have more rock songs? (featuring bands such as sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil, black veil brides, etc...):-D

African Anger 01-6-2014 08:33 PM

Re: suggestion

a very akkai idea my friend we'll see what we can do here at ffr

Kibblre 01-6-2014 08:35 PM

Probably not any of the bands you listed. It's pretty hard to get permissions from bigger name bands.

Plan_Bsk81127 01-6-2014 08:49 PM

Not likely, enough people complain about rock songs being "long and boring" that they are pmuch never stepped anymore. People would rather step the same artist over and over as well as stick to stepping the genre of music all the time. Rock is one you rarely see anymore and if you do its some boring S.S.H song or something.

justin_ator 01-6-2014 08:50 PM

Kibblre summed it up. Anything in game we have to have permission for, and getting permission from labeled artists is a lot more challenging, especially those that have a bigger name.

Ohaider 01-6-2014 08:54 PM

coming at you live from 2007

Xiz 01-6-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMonsterr (Post 4055890)
can we have more rock songs?

Sure I'll step some. I won't be able to send it to FFR until February though.

SC_coolguy44 01-6-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohaider (Post 4055905)
coming at you live from 2007

So true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kibblre (Post 4055902)
Probably not any of the bands you listed. It's pretty hard to get permissions from bigger name bands.

I totally agree. And if we had those permissions, nobody would really want to step those songs anyway, looking at the rock songs we have in FFR.

M0nkeyz 01-6-2014 09:24 PM

tbh they are generally boring and sound all the same, the only very enjoyable rock song I find is blooddrunk that song is just epic

Untimely Friction 01-6-2014 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M0nkeyz (Post 4055931)
tbh they are generally boring and sound all the same, the only very enjoyable rock song I find is blooddrunk that song is just epic

Get some credits and try "Hellhounds on my trail"

Plan_Bsk81127 01-6-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M0nkeyz (Post 4055931)

Same can be said for A LOT if not most of the songs that get released these days. lol

Arkuski 01-6-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 (Post 4055899)
Not likely, enough people complain about rock songs being "long and boring" that they are pmuch never stepped anymore. People would rather step the same artist over and over as well as stick to stepping the genre of music all the time. Rock is one you rarely see anymore and if you do its some boring S.S.H song or something.

b-b-but Deceitful Wings :/

psychoangel691 01-6-2014 09:44 PM

Rock can be fairly difficult to step sometimes. I've tried stepping some rock songs and have failed every time. I know AJ says he struggles with them as well. I also don't have the patience to sync them up a lot of the time lol.

It has been a long time since I stepped anything though...

justin_ator 01-6-2014 09:46 PM

Degenerates is another rock favorite of mine;;

anyway....

noname219 01-6-2014 10:19 PM

Metal in general is much easier than other type of rock, generally faster tempos and is more technical. Talking about big permissions, I was able to get permission from Be'lakor a few months (similar to Children of Bodom), and nobody noticed. Also was talking with the manager of Gorguts, but the discussion kind of stalled, couldn't get permission from their very first albums (except if asking directly to the label). It would be easier to get permission from their last.

G00n6969 04-8-2014 07:15 PM

no love for "Brooks Was Here" ? its my favvy <1min song with Yoshi's Cookie being a close second only because i FC'd it easier =]

on topic, more rock would be nice, but some alot of the songs (think SSH here) are just long ass guitar solos which; in themselves are awesome, stagnate the genre's fun-meter.

Short but sweet rock songs seem the better route to go, but are in short supply. You could essentially make 3 separate charts for 1 SSH song if you think about it... just a thought.

More Industrial Metal/Rock music could be nice, but the genre also suffers from long progressive tracks and if i want to play a 6-7min long track... im going Bubble bobble all the way. haha

igotrhythm 04-8-2014 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Untimely Friction (Post 4055933)
Get some credits and try "Hellhounds on my trail"

IDK man, that staircase is brutal.

yo man im awesome 04-8-2014 07:57 PM

FFR still needs more Protest the Hero.